Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,406 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student (50953 Views)

Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) / Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
"PIPTY" cheesy

phayvoursky:
MY BROTHER READ DILIGENTLY.

DON'T BE LIKE GMB AND COMPANY; WHO CAN'T PRONOUNCE "FIFTY"

1 Like

Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by jameshardly(m): 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
why is his parks scattered :-/
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by Tohpeh(m): 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
God's favour availeth to ONLY his people, ASK such favour, to be noticed among the crowd, to be relevant in whatever thing you do. Argghhh! don't speak ill of others.

The key to GREATNESS lies in your hands!
Earn it

www.joyfulsms dot com (trusted services)
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by pbs4real(m): 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
fairygeh:
Omgggggggggggggggg.wooooooow.yippieeeeeeee, see fine boy shocked,i am weak,i need his kiss to revive me biko.
cum biko ,u knw get bf?
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by pbs4real(m): 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:
*swallows spit*

ABEG TODAY NA SUNDAY! I REBUKE EVERY SPIRIT OF MAS..TU******
hmmmm. . . .na wah
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by pbs4real(m): 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
Dyt:
Not fine jor
why,is it because u luk potbelly guyz?
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by Qelvin(m): 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
Awon haters!!!
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by Forwetinnah: 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
Wetin hot here?? Mschewe
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by ACTIONSOP: 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
2Brains1:
When Buhari's daughter was discovered to be schooling in the UK, the PDP did as if all their children are in Nigeria schooling. Saying why should the Generals daughter be schooling in the UK

Now the photos of the PDP members children are surfacing... more truth coming out

Sai Buhari
Is because buhari always pretend to the poorest mumu among all the leaders
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by Ilekeh(f): 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
How tall is he?
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
berem :
Unfortunately,he has a self acclaimed bastard as
a father
KINGSNEEZE:
You of a person sef! Tell me pls, he did u derive joy in using such abusive words on ur elders? There are million(s) other polite ways u can express ur dissatisfaction. Why are we trading our moral, how will u feel if u hear someone call one of ur own a bastard?....sorry for quoting u but I really needs to say this, happy Sunday to u
My guy na today you Sabi this market woman that calls herself berem? In case you don't know she is very un-ladylike, too brash and uncouth for a lady. I wonder to what end all her rabblings are. I know a woman is supposed to be graceful, this one isn't.
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by rasco2000me: 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
lilbazy:
Goodluck will win and nigeria will not divide! There is a big difference between who God has destined to rule and who is a retired general! David was destined to rule! Saul was a general!
the level of poverty as realy afected ur thinkin vaculty u don"t even know what is next for.u were begin ur nabor for transport to go out .now u are stel calin on the person u make ur life miserable to continue
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by SwingzProsper(m): 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:
*swallows spit*

ABEG TODAY NA SUNDAY! I REBUKE EVERY SPIRIT OF MAS..TU******
haaaaaaa... ShoroNiyen
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by SwingzProsper(m): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
contactmorak:
Here is Bolu Okupe, one of the sons of the very loquacious presidential aide, Dr. Doyin Okupe. Bolu is studying in Manchester UK. All these poiliticians hiding their children away abroad, we see you. More photos »

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/03/photos-meet-doyin-okupes-hot-son.html
fine boi. Ur papa?? Na a**hole.. No folow im ways fah.
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by SwingzProsper(m): 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
oloyolo:
Y he dey force the pacs naa

I hot pass this guy joor ladies u need to c me

I have 6pacs with a broad shoulder
Big chest
They ar all imaginary sha
like they say dreams works

Owns a mansion in maithama and asokoro drives a rang rover and a private jet.

Ladies think again
na RANG u cal am?? ShoroNiyen??
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by opey112(m): 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
He should come and join PDP for there rally.if the politician can't bring there children to campaign with them, then why should we youth waste our precious time following them like what I don't know.think think think!!!!
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by ooshinibos: 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
lilbazy:
Goodluck will win and nigeria will not divide! There is a big difference between who God has destined to rule and who is a retired general! David was destined to rule! Saul was a general!
am sure God did not destined goodluck or Buhari ...he just has to manage whoever wins
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by Spray(m): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:
So na. Dix guy father dey talk anyhw? Eya!!
good looking guy with a very unfortunate father, okupe the bastard
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by jaytee01(m): 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
elijah24:
*Buhari's Child Zara Is Paying
Over £40,000/ # 12million
Naira as School Fees
Developing Her Future and
Career.
*Jonathan's Children Have Being Moved To London For
Studies and Residence while
Developing Their Career and
living In Affluence.....
*Atiku Abubakar's Children Are
Abroad Schooling.... *Tinubu's Children Are
Abroad Schooling and Living
in Affluence,
They Are All Developing and
Investing In their Children To
Continue To Rule Us After They Are Gone.....
You are there As A Jobless
Graduate Wearing APC and
PDP Customized Vest and
Polo, Chanting "Change"
Holding Brooms and Carrying Umbrellas Chanting
"Transformation" Killing
Yourself, Fomenting Trouble
and Constituting Nuisance to
the Society because of
Peanuts that can't make you a better person......
Even If You Have No Paying
Jobs, Why Not Do Apprentice
Or learn a Skill that will make
You more Productive today
in the Society. Why Not Do Volunteering Jobs Instead Of
Looking For Big Pay Jobs!!!!
Stop Being A Disgrace To
Your Discipline, Stop
Wearing APC Vest and
Carrying PDP Umbrellas Because That is the Wish of
Politicians For You...
They Know If You have a
Good Job, They Can't Use
You As A Thug /
Propagandist. If Buhari will Not Bring All His
Ten Children To the Street
For Campaign and Jonathan
Will not Bring his Children
and Blood Brothers To The
Street For Campaign, Then You are a Disgrace To Your
Family If You Don't Stop
Masquerading Yourself As
PDP and APC Agents,
Because Up Till Now, I have
Never Seen Buhari 's Children and Jonathan's Children On
The Street Wearing APC Vest
and Holding Brooms, Neither
Have I seen Jonathan's
Children Carrying The PDP
Umbrella Even On Social Media Let Alone In the
Street....
A Word Is Enough For The
Wise.....
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by kestolove95(m): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Spray:

good looking guy with a very unfortunate father, okupe the bastard
. Hahahahahaha, am telling u
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by ba7man(m): 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
Very good. Reveal the identities of their loved ones so that if the parents choose to set Nigeria on fire, we know what their children look like and their safety will never be guaranteed. angry

Yes!!!! Its getting to that level.
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
for some strange reason am not tripping
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by Dcaliphate(m): 12:28am On Mar 16, 2015
Sigo86:

Pele, Oniranu! grin grin
pele nke nna gi, pele gbuwakwaagi ishi there.
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by Bestbaby12(f): 7:57am On Mar 16, 2015
lilbazy:
get ready to buy fuel at the rate of 150 per liter
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by searider(m): 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
martineverest:
What has yoruba got to do with d post...with ur gayish face like wetin i no know

I bet you have gat stretch marks too? Na una inheritance nah
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by martineverest(m): 6:15am On Mar 17, 2015
So funny,am not a yoruba man.....a full blooded niger deltan
searider:

I bet you have gat stretch marks too? Na una inheritance nah
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by tociano009(m): 7:11am On Mar 17, 2015
berem:
Unfortunately,he has a self acclaimed bastard as a father.
O ma se o!

He's cute anyway!
can you call your father bastard
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by lilbazy(m): 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
rasco2000me:
the level of poverty as realy afected ur thinkin vaculty u don"t even know what is next for.u were begin ur nabor for transport to go out .now u are stel calin on the person u make ur life miserable to continue
try and read what you just wrote again! Asshole
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by searider(m): 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
martineverest:
So funny,am not a yoruba man.....a full blooded niger deltan
. South-south or Niger delta? Even an Ondo man would want to cLaim Niger delta
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by martineverest(m): 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
Full blooded bendel man
searider:
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by martineverest(m): 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
Full blooded bendel man....i guess u must also be a niger deltan?
searider:
Re: Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student by searider(m): 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
martineverest:
Full blooded bendel man....i guess u must also be a niger deltan?

Anyway,iReP the heartbeat of the nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo / Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning / Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.