Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Love And It's Angles.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And It's Angles.. (462 Views)

See These Variations That Will Sculpt Your Butt From Every Ladies Angles / I Still Love And Need Her Back. / Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love And It's Angles.. by kehny25(m): 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
First and foremost,am not a writer am so wack about it but this came to mind so i decided to write something..
I remember a picture buzzing all around social media about a lady who knelt down and proposed to her man in an uncommon and sweet way.now it got me thinking who says ladies cant be uncommon from the normal ways of doing things in a relationship to have that desired love and happiness they deserve..
Most guys would agree with me that the major reasons why we break up with ladies is because of boredom and stagnancy and not just because of sex..who says ladies can't be spontaneous,who says a lady can't take her guy out on a date or dinner,who says you must wait till valentine to buy him gifts,just as ladies love surprises,we guys do too even when we dont show it(only if a guy is cheating on you,then surprises is a NO NO) ,who says you shouldn't learn how to play games (Playstation) and challenge him (whoop his ass),who says you can't drive him,who says you cant paint his face with your make up,who says you cant buy him flowers,do the unusual and unthinkable(listen to unthinkable by alicia keys)..etc.."who"who"who"=no one.. those things you think are only meant for guys to do are actually the sweetestand it brings about more affection and love..its not only about kissing,cuddling.etc..doing this things put his attention only on you..
Learn to be unique,learn to be spontaneous,learn to be worth glued to,learn to be athletic (personally dont like big stomach)..doing this things erase the word"INEQUALITY"..you have added value to your relationship,there is a new fresh air,even when you quarrel its easier to end and forget about it..i know some would say after all said and done ladies will say "all guys are the same",They will still cheat and break up..mind you,you might not be destined for each other..atleast you have discovered a new you,you have transformed from that boring person to someone who gives life to things,you have become an angel who as touched a heart,your ex would never forget you even if he lives 100 years. So dare to be different,spice up that relationship and dont be stagnant if you truly want a man that will love you truly with all his heart and respect you..

N.B- just my opinion ..This is not a stone age era,this is a new era..
Re: Love And It's Angles.. by Cutehector(m): 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
Seems dis Op"s babe isn't romantic
Re: Love And It's Angles.. by kehny25(m): 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lol....am actually single..just my opinion
Re: Love And It's Angles.. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
Then wen I hav a bf, i surprised him wit gifts, i even wear him make-ups jux see hw he looks on it.
Its never a dull moment wit me.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Bites Off Another Woman’s Lip Over Gossip In Lagos / Photo Of The Day... / Check In If U Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.