Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me (29426 Views)

They Are Calling Me Mr. Handsome, But I'm Not Feeling Anything (18+ Pictures) / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Cashsteady(m): 9:25am On Aug 27, 2021
I dated this girl for Like 7 months.. We were actually into a serious relationship untill one night I just decided to break up cuz I just lost interest...

At first when I told her she was really pissed, blocked me on Whatsapp and added my number to blacklist. I really didn't care about it because I was no longer interested in her...

Then suddenly Like 2 days later she unblocked me on Whatsapp and said "Hi". I read it and ignored it then after sometime she called my phone, I picked up and she started telling me shit like "so because we broke up that I couldn't even call her". I told her a fake sorry and also told her I will be calling her after some little talk we ended the call.

Two days after I didn't call her, she called again and said the same shit and I keep telling her the same thing without Calling..ever since then she's being calling me always tryin to get my attention. From what I heard she's in a new relationship with another guy but she won't stop calling me .. Just sick and tired of her but don't wanna block her it's really annoying and don't wanna tell her to stop calling me because it might break her heart more..

Guys please any advice

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by saintjimos(m): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2021
If you can't block ,then don't pick

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Cashsteady(m): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2021
saintjimos:
If you can't block ,then don't pick

I ignore her on Whatsapp.. It's just hard to ignoring her call

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by chatinent: 9:39am On Aug 27, 2021
The vitamins you need is to grow up! You need to grow up and understand that dating is a ladder to marriage and not an avenue to play with new toys only to discard them when you are bored.

By the way, everyone has the block feature on their phone. You broke up with her for no reason; block her for no reason likewise.

You have to grow up, okay?

Have a nice century.

414 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 27, 2021
Lols...so after chopping her kpekus on a steady,u got tired and decided to quit for no reason?

You can't eat your cake and have it bro, u must continue wat u started by fire by force. Ndi heartbreaker

147 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Cashsteady(m): 9:47am On Aug 27, 2021
chatinent:
The vitamins you need is to grow up! You need to grow up and understand that dating is a ladder to marriage and not an avenue to play with new toys only to discard them when you are bored.

By the way, everyone has the block feature on their phone. You broke up with her for no reason; block her for no reason likewise.

You have to grow up, okay?

Have a nice century.

Told her we can still be friends but she's overdoing it and it's just hard to block not because I care but because I don't wanna hurt more

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Cashsteady(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2021
SmellySperm:
Lols...so after chopping her kpekus on a steady,u got tired and decided to quit for no reason?

You can't eat your cake and have it bro, u must continue wat u started by fire by force. Ndi heartbreaker

Ahhh na by force
?No be me dis virgin am na.. person don nack am before we even started dating

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by SavageResponse(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2021
Cashsteady:

Told her we can still be friends but she's overdoing it and it's just hard to block not because I care but because I don't wanna hurt more

Respond to her greetings and messages but keep it formal and at an arm's length

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by slawormiir: 9:54am On Aug 27, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Be smart niggar...

You can still be shining her cuntus...but also be smart about it

Because she self get her own mission towards you..

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 27, 2021
Cashsteady:

Ahhh na by force
?No be me dis virgin am na.. person don nack am before we even started dating
Well, maybe she wants you to perform okafor's law of CongoDynamic on her na

8 Likes

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Cashsteady(m): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Be smart niggar...

You can still be shining her cuntus...but also be smart about it

Because she self get her own mission towards you..

We don fuvk tire.. her body no even move me again

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Sonnobax15(m): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2021
lipsrsealed
Sometimes, walking away completely simply shows you are man enough.... Don't listen to those wey say make you dey shine her kongo.... Because our people say meat wey you no go chop,no just kukuma use your teeth tay share am...

60 Likes

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2021
Cashsteady:
I dated this girl for Like 7 months.. We were actually into a serious relationship untill one night I just decided to break up cuz I just lost interest... At first when I told her she was really pissed, blocked me on Whatsapp and added my number to blacklist I really didn't care about it because I was no longer interested in her... Then suddenly Like 2days later she unblocked me on Whatsapp and said "Hi" I read it and ignored it then after sometime she called my phone,I picked up and she started telling me shit like "so because we broke up that I couldn't even call her" told her a fake sorry and also told her I will be calling her after some little talk we ended the call. Two days after I didn't call her ,she called again and said the same shit and I keep telling her the same thing without Calling..ever since then she's being calling me always tryin to get my attention. From what I heard she's in a new relationship with another guy but she won't stop calling me .. Just sick and tired of her but don't wanna block her it's really annoying and don't wanna tell her to stop calling me because it might break her heart more..

Guys please any advice
Baaaad guy...Issokay o, after u don almost finish the 'cake' but remember say dem dey wait your daughter too grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Cerebellum: 11:01am On Aug 27, 2021
Since you no longer have interest in the girl..keep arms length ...I personally hate going after things that I no longer fancy anymore.

If she's a neat girl you can keep her for fvck sake!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Iamtoyosii: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2021
Cashsteady:

You don't wanna hurt her because deep down ,you still care , if you really don't care , you won't think twice before hurting her, you've dn dah shii once , complete what you've started and stop disturbing us here, bye.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Limassol(m): 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
Tales of a fickle-minded simp, how irresponsible of you to cut her off for no apparent reason? You don't joke with people emotion like that. Its inconsiderate. That said, what stops you from blocking her on every channel completely? If you are serious you know What to do than disturbing us with pathetically dumb tales.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
People dont know jack about anything yet they comment foolishly... I ve read some really useless response here

3 Likes

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by OLGraffix(m): 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
AfricanGiant91:
Baaaad guy...Issokay o, after u don almost finish the 'cake' but remember say dem dey wait your daughter too grin
grin

5 Likes

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by ynwatuzor: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
Cashsteady:

This is terrible !

35 Likes

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
Cashsteady:

14 Likes

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by debbydams(f): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
Cashsteady:

this is what happen when a lady makes herself too available..

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Monogamy: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
It's because you are still entertaining the calling that's why she's still calling.

Block feature no dey work for your phone?

3 Likes

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by FiverrTutor(m): 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Cashsteady:

Hmm

7 Likes

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by adeoladeola(f): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
We don fuvk tire.. her body no even move me again [/quote]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by GreenDee(f): 12:02am On Aug 28, 2021
debbydams:
this is what happen when a lady makes herself too available..
like seriously,I read that his statement..it sounds so disgusting honestly speaking.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by alphaNomega: 5:04am On Aug 28, 2021
Cashsteady:
I dated this girl for Like 7 months.. We were actually into a serious relationship untill one night I just decided to break up cuz I just lost interest... At first when I told her she was really pissed, blocked me on Whatsapp and added my number to blacklist I really didn't care about it because I was no longer interested in her... Then suddenly Like 2days later she unblocked me on Whatsapp and said "Hi" I read it and ignored it then after sometime she called my phone,I picked up and she started telling me shit like "so because we broke up that I couldn't even call her" told her a fake sorry and also told her I will be calling her after some little talk we ended the call. Two days after I didn't call her ,she called again and said the same shit and I keep telling her the same thing without Calling..ever since then she's being calling me always tryin to get my attention. From what I heard she's in a new relationship with another guy but she won't stop calling me .. Just sick and tired of her but don't wanna block her it's really annoying and don't wanna tell her to stop calling me because it might break her heart more..

Guys please any advice
Pick the call whenever she calls you but do not call back unless it is important

1 Like

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by constance500: 7:21am On Aug 28, 2021
I don't even talk to my exes not to talk of being friends..

So far we broke up, it should stay that way.. You're too fragile bro

5 Likes

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by debbydams(f): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2021
GreenDee:
like seriously,I read that his statement..it sounds so disgusting honestly speaking.
we ladies behave like mumu because of love..hia men don't worth it..I hop all ladies can place some value on themselves to avoid all this rubbish..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by bepositive11: 8:45am On Aug 28, 2021
FiverrTutor:

Hmm with this statement I wonder how married men cope

The problem is that there was no emotional connection. It was just lust

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
That's very heartless of you.

You called off a relationship with someone without warning and you're feeling cool about it. She even called you first, you're still forming hard man. For what exactly?

What did she do to you in the first place? Nothing. And you're treating her this way??

Change!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Passionate888: 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
Okafor's law

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says / In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.