Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together (7600 Views)

Old Nigerian Couple Kiss, Have Been Married For 45 Years / Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years / Is It Bad? i Asked Her If We Can Have The Last Sex Together. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by stephenqueen: 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
I saw this paper and I was shocked.I said to myself that it is either they don't have pussy and d*ick that's when it is possible,if not are they tree.
And that brings me to the question of asking you my dudes nd ladies. How long can you stay without sex whether you are married or you are single?

Re: This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by Cutehector(m): 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
They are gay

2 Likes

Re: This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
No offence to their union, but they are _idiots. . . They have nothing to prove.

1 Like

Re: This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by Byron001(m): 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
Story for the Gods....we dy follow dem dy inside room ni?

1 Like

Re: This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by chimerase2: 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
undecided
Re: This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by ronald4lif(m): 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
More like fooling themselves for 10years. Prolly she's a lesbian and he's gay and they fuuccck their individual likes, decided to get married to mask their sexuality from family and friends

5 Likes

Re: This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by cyprianlah(m): 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
If ah hear'
Re: This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by stephenqueen: 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
Cutehector:
They are gay
you mean both the husband and wife are gay? undecided

1 Like

Re: This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by Cutehector(m): 11:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
stephenqueen:

you mean both the husband and wife are gay? undecided
yea
Re: This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by kelvine(m): 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
Na oyinbo stunt o,he fit be say dem wan enter guiness book of records. At least for nairaland dem go manage enter front page,na achievement be that. After their name enter world record finish, show don start.

Trust me, these guys go psychotic all in a bid to get attention or fame. Why marry and remain celibate ?

4 Likes

Re: This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by Omolola1(f): 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
So what are they doing?
Re: This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
Omolola1:
So what are they doing?
frying akara

2 Likes

Re: This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by Adesiji77: 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
If true, this one is strong o shocked
Re: This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by stephenqueen: 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
Omolola1:
So what are they doing?
how long can you stay without having sex?
Re: This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by stephenqueen: 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
Adesiji77:

Adesiji77:

Eleyi gidi gan
Re: This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by Adesiji77: 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
CC: Seun, Ishilove, lalasticlala, Obiniscopy
Re: This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by stephenqueen: 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
frying akara
grin
Re: This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by mirexxx(f): 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
wow! Buh y?

2 Likes

Re: This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by menix(m): 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
Maybe dey both ve Punny...
Else dey should tell there story to Guru Maraji..

1 Like

Re: This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
I suspect E! Channel is behind this stupid lie... Them go soon get reality show for the couples
Re: This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by stephenqueen: 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
Adesiji77:
CC: Seun, Ishilove, lalasticlala, Obiniscopy
undecided

1 Like

Re: This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
So we have to comment over a cover story no one bothered to read?

This is lame.
Re: This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by Wuuworld(m): 11:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
WALE ADENUGA PRODUCTION is going internationally o!!!! Wow!!!.....................super story things.
Re: This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
Make i wait here,dey observe

Why marry if u know say u no fukc una self,na that lady I pity...d guy still get decades ahead
Re: This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by Harmvirus(f): 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
ronald4lif:
More like fooling themselves for 10years. Prolly she's a lesbian and he's gay and they fuuccck their individual likes, decided to get married to mask their sexuality from family and friends

I agree with u
Re: This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by ronald4lif(m): 11:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Harmvirus:

I agree with u

We sabi them na cheesy
Re: This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by stephenqueen: 11:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
AirborneLacer:
So we have to comment over a cover story no one bothered to read?

This is lame.

Re: This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

We sabi them na cheesy
i don dey find you naa..bro some someone Don maga me oo
Re: This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by stephenqueen: 12:01am On Mar 16, 2015
Wuuworld:
WALE ADENUGA PRODUCTION is going internationally o!!!! Wow!!!.....................super story things.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by ronald4lif(m): 12:01am On Mar 16, 2015
Ipledge:
i don dey find you naa..bro some someone Don maga me oo

Who fit maga area guy like you? Wetin happen.
Re: This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by stephenqueen: 12:02am On Mar 16, 2015
menix:
Maybe dey both ve Punny...
Else dey should tell there story to Guru Maraji..
grin
Re: This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together by stephenqueen: 12:02am On Mar 16, 2015
Blackett:
No offence to their union, but they are _idiots. . . They have nothing to prove.
I tell you

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Private Part Is On Fire_naija Girl Cries Out / "They Press My Small Ass At The Star Boy Concert" - Lady / Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.