Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? (47920 Views)

See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] / Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. / Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by nzeaji(m): 12:30am On Mar 18, 2015
MrPresident1:

You quote the Bible wrongly.
There is such a thing as called the complementarity of the sexes, and it is only a complete complement that makes a complete whole. Simply put, a male cannot be said to be whole without the female, and a female cannot be said to be complete without the male.

Male + Female= Man.

God Himself is male and female; A full complement.

Genesis 1:27
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

It is only natural that both males and females seek their complements, as ordained by God Himself through the institution called marriage.

Unfortunately, the incidences of late marriages among males and females I dare say is part of the aberrations of the beastly system under which the world is presently being governed. Christ will return to make the earth a new and better place for all.

Please tell me the chapter and verse of the Bible where it talks about "complementarity of the sexes".

I quoted something that is in the Bible with the chapter and verse. I did not misquote. Check it.

The Genesis 1:37 you quoted says, He created. It says nothing about it being " compulsory" for a man and a a woman to get married. Also read the second scripture in the new testament I quoted. God, in His wisdom ordained marriage. Yes. God also gave man the willpower to decide not to marry. Shikena. angry angry angry

BTW, I'm happily married with a beautiful wife. smiley smiley
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by nzeaji(m): 12:39am On Mar 18, 2015
Sanchez01:

You're so wrong! That marriage is not for everyone should come from a lady who has no intention of being married, not from a guy because some ladies are not married in their 20s.

Several factors come into play as to why ladies around 30 or late 20s are still unmarried.

>The state of our economy.
>The attitudes of some of these ladies.
>The need to marry a made man.
>Associating with the wrong guy/man.
>The inability to work on themselves.
>Lack of homely/basic attitudes.
>Peer factor.
>The annoying feministic campaign.
>Impatience.
>The absence of definition/goal of relationship from the outset.
>Being too rigid.

>Curses undecided

These best explain why there are delays.

There is no doubt that there are delays in marriage, both for males and females.
I am not wrong by saying that marriage is not for everybody. You are wrong because I have personal friends (guys) (even a male cousin), who have sworn never to get married. They just want to keep tasting the free (forbidden) fruit.

These are very well to do friends. They know what they want and you can't fault them for not wanting to get married.
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
eagleeyez:

Because am not getting punny and am broke What are u saying.
Do u even understand yourself?
Smh.............have a good evening
lol,dat guy no get sense o,no dey reply am,abeg
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
MrCork:

...bro am on side am am tryn to help u.....don't hate women coz they ignore u...simply steppup yor swaaaga...pirrrriod!!! undecided
lol,maybe u re right,cos women of these days hate swagless guys
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by bulbutcher(m): 9:28am On Jan 28, 2020
lol,maybe u re right,cos women of these days hate swagless guys
more of spineless guys
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by Skmoda360(m): 9:50am On Jan 28, 2020
Please when did marriage become LIBERATION FIRE MINISTRY or rather FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE JOBS..

Please are these LADIES complaining..?

Please let them be..
Hope u know that MARRIAGE can be a source of JOY or SORROW..?

What about those married to JESUS..? our Rev. Sis.
REASONS to your questions are.
1)Men have come to understand what marriage means.
2)Economic hardship in Nigeria.
3)Only Few ladies are ready to LISTEN to men..
4)Ladies are becoming fiercely EMPOWERED wrongly.
5)LADIES in question, are not ready to be MARRIED.
6)Ladies see it as poverty alleviation programs.
7)The Older the LADY ,the POORER the PROGNOSIS.
coolmost CHURCHES have drifted from their purposes.
9)MANY BLACKBERRY babes in circulation
10)MOST ladies hv nothing to OFFER xcept TWERKING
See finishing....#fatality
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by bulbutcher(m): 9:50am On Jan 28, 2020
Guys I want uppl to pretend to be Alfa male s for a Second
Try this experiment
Start with ugly girls just to build your confidence meet any girl pretend you are mentally stronger than her I mean yab her slightly or tese her during your conversation.dnt ask for her number demand for it. Your nt begging her
If she says no look into her eyes confidently tell her you at trying to make her life interesting but u'LL TAKE UR efforts elsewhere I mean that kind of attitude in general.do it as an experiment with ugly girls move up to fine girls ,taller girls then older women continue experimenting just to see their reactions.
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by bulbutcher(m): 10:15am On Jan 28, 2020
bluestone2015:
I agree with the person who stated that everyone is not meant to be married. It is societal pressures that make us believe that we must marry. A lot of people have succumbed to this pressure and today they wish they never married. If you discuss with married men and women, you will discover that a good number of them wish that they never got married. Some marriages are hell on earth. If you are a lady above 30 and unmarried, pray, do your part and leave the rest to God. If God wills that you eventually do not marry, it could be for your own good. For example, would you prefer to marry and die in child birth than stay unmarried. Many have died that way. Would you prefer to marry and be killed by a wicked husband or remain unmarried? Many have also died that way. Would you prefer to be married and abused? Many are facing such. Would you prefer to marry an occult man who will eventually use you for sacrifice or stay unmarried? Many have gone that way.
God knows the end from the beginning. Put your trust in Him always. You never can tell what He is preventing by this delay
And for being a single mom, It is better to be a single mom than to abort a pregnancy if you find yourself pregnant as a spinster. I believe that God will reward you for saving that soul.
It is indeed good to be married, but it is better to remain unmarried than go through hell in marriage. God knows best.
I dnt agree with your last point single mom she saved a soul yes but
Can I ask you a question were you born out of wedlock
Why would you want to give birth to smone out of wedlock is it fair. Am using phone ooohhhhh so no luk my spelling.
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by VirtIQ: 10:36am On Jan 28, 2020
I got blocked by a gal i met at asaba. Fine sweet gal,she works but does side hustle. I asked her why,she blocked me and stopped picking my calls. Checked her age was 24. Oh i said. I forgot. Head still dey swell up. Make she reach 32. She go know wetin dey. Yanga yanga attitude.
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by Jammy28(m): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2020
nzeaji:
The problem is, marriage is not for everyone.

Our culture just makes it seem that way. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The same bible that says multiply and be fruitful (in genesis) also says in 1 Corinthians 7:9 "if they cannot contain, let them marry....."
This means marriage is optional. If you can "contain", why worry about marriage? undecided undecided

Maybe you should go back and study that passage very well;...Apostle Paul was initially talking about himself saying he wish all men were even like him. And he also said it is not a commandment but he is speaking by permission. And the part you mentioned was talking about widows not singles. If the widows cannot contain themselves,they should go and marry.

[size=18pt]"1 Corinthians 7:6-9 King James Version (KJV)
6 But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment.

7 For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that.

8 I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I.

9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn."
[/size]
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by VirtIQ: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2020
Forgetting sars with kidnappers are everywhere
Well your suggestion na for jobless ppl sha.
bulbutcher:
Guys I want uppl to pretend to be Alfa male s for a Second
Try this experiment
Start with ugly girls just to build your confidence meet any girl pretend you are mentally stronger than her I mean yab her slightly or tese her during your conversation.dnt ask for her number demand for it. Your nt begging her
If she says no look into her eyes confidently tell her you at trying to make her life interesting but u'LL TAKE UR efforts elsewhere I mean that kind of attitude in general.do it as an experiment with ugly girls move up to fine girls ,taller girls then older women continue experimenting just to see their reactions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.