Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? (47906 Views)

See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] / Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. / Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by hensben(m): 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
pastorKosiso:
So marriage is everything?
And if she is 30 and is not married then she has a problem?
I laugh how we humans reason....

Dont get too happy lady....

I appreciate the fact that you are beautiful
I appreciate the fact that you have a nice body and physique and according to most guys you were born on a Sunday....
I appreciate the fact that you attend or attended a nice university and can speak so well like the queen of England.
I appreciate the fact that you have over 5,000 friends on Facebook(congratulations)
I appreciate the fact that you smell so nice that one can imagine heaven...
BUT that is not enough

If you lack home training
Can't even boil water or cook white yam
No respect for elders and people you meet outside
Then those beautiful things you think you have are worthless.
No man wants a liability for a wife and that is why real men can't take you to see their mum....
So creamy sweety or sugar ( like you love to be called)
If you hate the gospel of Christ
If you hate to listen to your pastor preach because you claim he is boring
Then you will be boring to a real man...
Guys may love you, but just remember that most guys go for ANYTHING under skirt....
You can't boost of a bible? Not even the free Gideon small bible? How shameful

I don't want to sound so spiritual, but believe me when i say everything here on earth is more spiritual than you can imagine.

To meet the right man you have to be spiritual (prayerfully ask God)
To get a job you have to be spiritual ( so as to become the preferred choice candidate)
To buy something from the market you have to be spiritual (so you won't buy fake)
So you see? Stop blaming the government and your family and get on you knees....
It is never too late....not with Jesus...
Bro forget all this ur talk, all these point u listed happens(if not worst) all over the world...the problem. Is nigeria economy is bad, what people earn doesn't correlate with cost of living, unemployment.

2 Likes

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by kpolli(m): 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
eagleeyez:
I believe most of you will understand what I mean

Its really saddening when you see ladies over the age of 30 still single. I don't feel its about character as I have seen many ladies with terrible characters get married.

Most these ladies are accomplished. Even with the programmes for singles in churches, stilll no show.The muslims also have programmes where they assist singles in getting married,still no show.

Please, don't state that they want rich men as we all know what is going on now,our women are practically becoming bread winners. Some earn higher than their husbands

These single ladies don't mind getting married to men who are of a lower earning capacity.

What is then the problem?!?

I can only assume you're a kid for this statement.... The plain truth is that those girls started with high standards and by the time they realize their mistake; it's almost too late....

It has nothing to do with money or how much you earn....

I am not saying date any guy, but if you have feelings for a guy; do not bring up reasons why you can't date him then dismiss him... He is too short, too dark!!! The feelings are already there but you then find excuse to rule him out...

2 Likes

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
pcguru1:

as in my dear you don't know how bad it is, its like am working excessively for little pay and my pay is not little but the prices of things make it seem so, I start to wonder imagine if i were married how would i cope ? the crazy wedding costs how would i be able to afford that, i've been planning to get an apartment on my own, but mehn so many set backs, even now am 29 with my worse case calculation i can only think of marriage at 36. so really i don't blame any guy not wanting to get hooked. who wants to add another person to his wahala.

God forbid! You won't marry at 36! You will marry before 31 cheesy
The economy is really bad. Best you get a wife who is also working and most Importantly, a goal getter. A wise woman won't make you feel the harshness.Wish u luck.

2 Likes

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by Truckpusher(m): 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
Enegod:
That's because men are scarce undecided
Polygamy can solve the problem undecided
Nice one .
I want two wives and if this our so-called secular Southern Nigerian girls refused for my dream to come through , I'll gladly pitch tent with our brothers in the North and justfollowit will get me another sister and both of them will live with me. grin

2 Likes

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Its saddening men.
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by lizzlix(m): 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
lipsrsealed
EggovinMma:

Your head correct better grin grin grin

Your head correct better grin grin grin

*BEND DOWN SELECT BOUTIQUE THINGS* cheesy
Na wa o

Na wa o

this your your prof pic ...... e com be like say Na your two legs dey front at the same time.

No mind me. How far na?
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
eagleeyez:

Its really saddening when you see ladies over the age of 30 still single. I don't feel its about character as I have seen many ladies with terrible characters get married.

Most these ladies are accomplished. Even with the programmes for singles in churches, stilll no show.The muslims also have programmes where they assist singles in getting married,still no show.

Please, don't state that they want rich men as we all know what is going on now,our women are practically becoming bread winners. Some earn higher than their husbands

These single ladies don't mind getting married to men who are of a lower earning capacity.

dem dey wait for Mr perfect

3 Likes

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by queensmith: 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
what is this?

Are there more single ladies over 30 than single men?

Is marriage before 30 the primary objective of women in this day and age of industrialization, globalization and increased economic power of the female gender??

Who is even getting married before 30 before acquiring millions of $$$?

I pity your daughters mehn . . . . .
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
Viciyus:

I understand you. So the main reason be say your MAMA marry your PAPA for prison, them some month later them come born you for prison. So the police come say them no dey keep pinkin for prison. Them come carry you comot for prison. Fast forward years later. After you don grow, you come enter nairaland dey say many men dey prison. But you forget say your PAPA still dey prison. Foolish girls. Quote me see.
Just keep quiet if you don't have anything to say.
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by MrCork: 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
eagleeyez:

....so becuz u cant get punny, u blaming women over 30??......is it there fault u r broke??

...Listen up brother...ama lover nota figher..so please please please ....don't make me swaaar for u...Goat! (no oofeinsese)
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by MrCork: 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
...wha the heck is wrong wit thise homebase guys for Gods sake??..... SMH!!! angry

1 Like

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by deennest: 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
bluestone2015:
I agree with the person who stated that everyone is not meant to be married. It is societal pressures that make us believe that we must marry. A lot of people have succumbed to this pressure and today they wish they never married. If you discuss with married men and women, you will discover that a good number of them wish that they never got married. Some marriages are hell on earth. If you are a lady above 30 and unmarried, pray, do your part and leave the rest to God. If God wills that you eventually do not marry, it could be for your own good. For example, would you prefer to marry and die in child birth than stay unmarried. Many have died that way. Would you prefer to marry and be killed by a wicked husband or remain unmarried? Many have also died that way. Would you prefer to be married and abused? Many are facing such. Would you prefer to marry an occult man who will eventually use you for sacrifice or stay unmarried? Many have gone that way.
God knows the end from the beginning. Put your trust in Him always. You never can tell what He is preventing by this delay
And for being a single mom, It is better to be a single mom than to abort a pregnancy if you find yourself pregnant as a spinster. I believe that God will reward you for saving that soul.
It is indeed good to be married, but it is better to remain unmarried than go through hell in marriage. God knows best.

Are u married??
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by swezenberg(m): 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Most men are running away from responsibilities and many ladies are looking for already made men like Dangote, Adenuga and other married men

2 Likes

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by Rexnegro(m): 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
wtfCode:

well said.
Tanx bro I appreciate
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by charles316: 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
op,you are so right. Them plenty o. law of karma hunting them. Remember when they were in their youth hunting down every d!ck and naira notes.
oh karma,you are such a bitch.

3 Likes

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by Shubbylee(m): 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
Enegod:
That's because men are scarce undecided
Polygamy can solve the problem undecided

No bro!! MEN are not scarce....'MARRIAGEABLE MEN' are scarce!
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
Men of these days are not ready to settle down with one woman instead
they wanna sleep around with different women or anything in skirt, calling themselve player or love-vendor. There are alot of serious minded ladies that wanna settle down for good.
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by cecegorz(m): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
It's a natural sequence, demand and supply law is simply at work.
Numerous pretty damsels chasing a few good guys out there.

Polygamy would have gone a long way to ameliorate this issue but then, the problems of polygamy can be overwhelming when it is not properly handled.

3 Likes

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by MrPresident1: 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
nzeaji:
The problem is, marriage is not for everyone.

Our culture just makes it seem that way. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The same bible that says multiply and be fruitful (in genesis) also says in 1 Corinthians 7:9 "if they cannot contain, let them marry....."
This means marriage is optional. If you can "contain", why worry about marriage? undecided undecided

You quote the Bible wrongly.
There is such a thing as called the complementarity of the sexes, and it is only a complete complement that makes a complete whole. Simply put, a male cannot be said to be whole without the female, and a female cannot be said to be complete without the male.

Male + Female= Man.

God Himself is male and female; A full complement.

Genesis 1:27
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

It is only natural that both males and females seek their complements, as ordained by God Himself through the institution called marriage.

Unfortunately, the incidences of late marriages among males and females I dare say is part of the aberrations of the beastly system under which the world is presently being governed. Christ will return to make the earth a new and better place for all.

1 Like

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by iykedare(m): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
dovelike:
I think the main reason is that most of the men are in prison. undecided

lmao. the future of africa is indeed very bleak.

1 Like

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by humilitypays(m): 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
There are many factors responsible for that, but top of it is harsh economy, prolonged unemployment and under-employment of guys after graduation from school.

Another factor is: from 1999 - 2015, more single females entered the labour market and took up jobs men used to do in the past....single ladies getting better employment opportunities than single guys...thereby creating few financially eligible bachelors in Nigeria.

Now, these single ladies with good paying jobs that men used to have and take absolute financial responsibility of their household and even marry single ladies with no job or handwork, have refused to bring themselves down to marry single guys with no job or no good-paying job....these single ladies took jobs that guys are supposed to take and marry them but refuse to marry these single guys they took their jobs.

So women empowerment contributed to the problem...single ladies with good job shouldn't wait to marry rich or financially buoyant guys...they should just find an ambitious single guy with positive/defined vision and partner with and build an enviable home for themselves instead of waiting for: Tall, Dark, Rich, God-fearing man that doesn't exist!

We all need to wake up to the reality for our own good, nice topicsmiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
hope4nigeria:
No, he just cameback from kirikiri.
lol...kirikiri Na maximum prison
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
iykedare:

lmao. the future of africa is indeed very bleak.
Is it?
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
There are many factors;

1. The population of ladies is higher than guys.

2. Economic factor (unemployed guys higher than ladies)

3. Sweet sixteen concept (turning down too many suitors @ younger age)

4. Running after Ready made men

4 Likes

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
dovelike:

Just keep quiet if you don't have anything to say.
long woman, don't say what you don't know. Very low IQ you have.

3 Likes

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
Uv said it all. A disequilibrium already exist. Serios singles add me up 266C8991

humilitypays:
There are many factors responsible for that, but top of it is harsh economy, prolonged unemployment and under-employment of guys after graduation from school.

Another factor is: from 1999 - 2015, more single females entered the labour market and took up jobs men used to do in the past....single ladies getting better employment opportunities than single guys...thereby creating few financially eligible bachelors in Nigeria.

Now, these single ladies with good paying jobs that men used to have and take absolute financial responsibility of their household and even marry single ladies with no job or handwork, have refused to bring themselves down to marry single guys with no job or no good-paying job....these single ladies took jobs that guys are supposed to take and marry them but refuse to marry these single guys they took their jobs.

So women empowerment contributed to the problem...single ladies with good job shouldn't wait to marry rich or financially buoyant guys...they should just find an ambitious single guy with positive/defined vision and partner with and build an enviable home for themselves instead of waiting for: Tall, Dark, Rich, God-fearing man that doesn't exist!

We all need to wake up to the reality for our own good, nice topicsmiley

1 Like

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by Dragonking: 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
BizBloke:
1)Perhaps the population of women increases more than men's.

For instance, we could have a ratio 3:1 in favour of the ladies. If this be the case, how then wouldn't we see single ladies over the age of 30 when our culture abhors polygamy?

2) Marriage isn't a rush hour thingy. Most women have learnt to take their time; it doesn't hurt, you know. It's better to be safe outside than to be in danger inside.

Our culture doesn't abhor polygamy rather it is our religious believe.. but we forget that this was predicted in the bible and it must surely happen..It is said that a time will come that 11 ladies will be ready to marry one man just to bear his name..time will tell...Like I always say, men are created to be polygamous. As for ladies doing shakara, time will tell.

6 Likes

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by SwingzProsper(m): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ipledge:
thief only u won dey shine 2 congo
. Lol... Congo sef na konji...
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by Teespice(f): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
freaking over flogged topic.

see all these men jumping up and down because it's another thread for women.

blame society that made marriage a serious achievement.

1 Like

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by mikkyword(m): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
I have got work to do. any lady that need help with that should pm me.
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by intergral(m): 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
dovelike:
I think the main reason is that most of the men are in prison. undecided
NO!!! I believe they are all waiting for oil or CBN workers....... Sometimes they wait for captain Marvellous or Mr handsome.......
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by Enegod(m): 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nice one .
I want two wives and if this our so-called secular Southern Nigerian girls refused for my dream to come through , I'll gladly pitch tent with our brothers in the North and justfollowit will get me another sister and both of them will live with me. grin
goodluck grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend / What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.