Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? (47913 Views)

See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] / Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. / Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by ElFenomeno1: 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
eagleeyez:
I believe most of you will understand what I mean

Its really saddening when you see ladies over the age of 30 still single. I don't feel its about character as I have seen many ladies with terrible characters get married.

Most these ladies are accomplished. Even with the programmes for singles in churches, stilll no show.The muslims also have programmes where they assist singles in getting married,still no show.

Please, don't state that they want rich men as we all know what is going on now,our women are practically becoming bread winners. Some earn higher than their husbands

These single ladies don't mind getting married to men who are of a lower earning capacity.

What is then the problem?!?

Marriage is not by force and is not for everyone!
There is no set age limit for getting married as well.
Let the matter rest and stop giving it unnecessary publicity and emphasis!
It is not a do or die affair for fu...ck sake!

3 Likes

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by xtervaganza(m): 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
dovelike:
I think the main reason is that most of the men are in prison. undecided
how many men in your family are in prison?

1 Like

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by paragon40(m): 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
most guys are players just want 2 chop and run......NO COMMITMENT....

1 Like

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by Fhemmmy: 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
eagleeyez:

Really? Where in bible or quran was that stated? And if adam and eve were not together will u be here talking?

Its not for everyone so,they should be mistresses, abi? Some have decided to be single mothers which is so bad

The bible said, if you cant hold body, then, marry . . . else, it is no crime to be single.
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by topepraise: 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
Well, to my own point of view, some av spiritual problem and some av family issues. They need deliverance. Not only ladies, even guys over 35, 38, 41 still single, this is not a right thing.let them look for a prophetic church that is real. I av a prophet that am very sure of and many av received their breakthrough through him. Contact me on 08060470697,08098032464.
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by jamillion: 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
bluestone2015:
I agree with the person who stated that everyone is not meant to be married. It is societal pressures that make us believe that we must marry. A lot of people have succumbed to this pressure and today they wish they never married. If you discuss with married men and women, you will discover that a good number of them wish that they never got married. Some marriages are hell on earth. If you are a lady above 30 and unmarried, pray, do your part and leave the rest to God. If God wills that you eventually do not marry, it could be for your own good. For example, would you prefer to marry and die in child birth than stay unmarried. Many have died that way. Would you prefer to marry and be killed by a wicked husband or remain unmarried? Many have also died that way. Would you prefer to be married and abused? Many are facing such. Would you prefer to marry an occult man who will eventually use you for sacrifice or stay unmarried? Many have gone that way.
God knows the end from the beginning. Put your trust in Him always. You never can tell what He is preventing by this delay
And for being a single mom, It is better to be a single mom than to abort a pregnancy if you find yourself pregnant as a spinster. I believe that God will reward you for saving that soul.
It is indeed good to be married, but it is better to remain unmarried than go through hell in marriage. God knows best.
is that what ur bible preach?

1 Like

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by chynergy1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
GUY YOU ARE RIGHT.
I WORK AS AN AGENT WHERE I HAVE ACCESS TO PEOPLES DATA BASE.
IT IS VERY CORRECT. 30 YEARS IS JUST LIKE 15 YEARS TO LADIES.
NO JOB, NO MONEY , NO HUSBAND.
TRIPPLE WAHALA FOR LADIES.

1 Like

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by brize(m): 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
The reason is this.....

The young men(29,30 & above) that are suppose to marry them are still being given pocket money by their parents, will he feed his family while depending on his parents NO!!! , it's not that they dont work hard o, it's just that someone of 73 years is still vying for the highest post in a county where the youths are more populated than the old or aged...... Hmmm so how can they (youth) marry when the supposed working position or post that they expect to help carter for their needs is still been occupied by an old cargo
NO CAMPAIGN meant, cos all our politicians are all insane and the same

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by xtervaganza(m): 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
Kingblingz:
Guy chill no be fight,just her opinion!
........a stoopid opinion

1 Like

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
xtervaganza:
how many men in your family are in prison?
None. I said most, not all.
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by femi4: 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
eagleeyez:

Really? Where in bible or quran was that stated? And if adam and eve were not together will u be here talking?

Its not for everyone so,they should be mistresses, abi? Some have decided to be single mothers which is so bad
In Matthew 19:12, Jesus mentions eunuchs in the context of whether it is good to marry. He says, “There are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.” Jesus identifies three types of “eunuchs” here: natural eunuchs (“born that way”), forced eunuchs (“made eunuchs by others”), and voluntary eunuchs (“those who choose”).

1 Like

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by angelClaer: 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
Am 28 really want to settle,but with which of the age groups angry
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by nijanigga: 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
Lack of family planning. Stop producing kids as if you're producing sachet water.

4 Likes

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by jcflex(m): 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
all are not destined to marry.
so no big deal abt that

again have you ever think of this,

There are MEN, but Few HUSBAND.
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=2sExy1 post=31678404] where you dey since? how far.. I been hail you some days ago but u no reply so i think u dey busy.[/quote

Seriously busy with exams.]
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by wtfCode: 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rexnegro:

It is the hard economic situation that nigerians (esp the guys)are facing and the excessive and unnecessary spending of doing wedding in 9ja all because u want to marry esp the eastern people...our people should make marriage less expensive ...in some tribes/places the bride price alone no be here ooo...so tell me why won't 30+ ladies won't remain singles plenty? Meanwhile for some ,they fall into wrong guys hands who is only interested in fuccking her hence wasting their times, for some they got bad characters, no manners , lack respect . For some they are waiting for dangote that might never come. for some they are selective eg I want him tall , dark etc ...for some they still want to enjoy life forgetting menopause dey and before they realise it time don zoom off....for some also they follow them from their villages. Above all na bad govt cause am starting from 1985-date making economic situation hard for guys to gather money for marriage. With these little points of mine I hope I make sense @op
well said.
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by onoja12: 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
the problem is the women want to be prosecutors and judges in there own case.remember you can force a camel to the stream but you cant force it to drink water,so as-long as you keep deceiving yourself that you define the rules for men,well none can come your way,those that are tolerant would just have sex,if you flaunt your money guess what they would use you.
So go and check yourself well,if you cant find anything begin to call all your ex and tell them to tell you the problems with you

eagleeyez:
I believe most of you will understand what I mean

Its really saddening when you see ladies over the age of 30 still single. I don't feel its about character as I have seen many ladies with terrible characters get married.

Most these ladies are accomplished. Even with the programmes for singles in churches, stilll no show.The muslims also have programmes where they assist singles in getting married,still no show.

Please, don't state that they want rich men as we all know what is going on now,our women are practically becoming bread winners. Some earn higher than their husbands

These single ladies don't mind getting married to men who are of a lower earning capacity.

What is then the problem?!?

6 Likes

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
when u hv too many bitchhh ass nigguz who don't meet their expectations what do u expect?
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
EggovinMma:
The economy is bad.I think nigerian guys wants to settle, just that the economy is really not pleasant.

as in my dear you don't know how bad it is, its like am working excessively for little pay and my pay is not little but the prices of things make it seem so, I start to wonder imagine if i were married how would i cope ? the crazy wedding costs how would i be able to afford that, i've been planning to get an apartment on my own, but mehn so many set backs, even now am 29 with my worse case calculation i can only think of marriage at 36. so really i don't blame any guy not wanting to get hooked. who wants to add another person to his wahala.

7 Likes

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by mightycrown1(m): 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
[size=28pt] TRUTH IS BITTER, BUT I MUST SAY IT;

MAJORITY OF THEM ARE IBOS.

OYA EYIN WEERE EBERE SINI MA A QUOTE MI[/size]
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by profolateju: 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Yes! so many single ladies well above 30, why is the number increasing yearly? There are complex web of factors affecting the trending increase in the number of overdue single ladies. First of all, guys mentality. I really don't know if you have experienced a guy telling you he prefers someone much quite younger than him, and it's unthinkable for a guy getting married to someone well above his age. Therefore a guy at age 28 29 or there about would have eyes on girls of lesser age. Secondly, Girls self esteem. She wants a man that meets are requirements. A man who's established, caring, loving, religious, romantic and all. She busy herself waiting for her specification which rarely exist to come when all her mates are getting married each Saturday. Another factor which cannot be overlooked is Beauty. Yes beauty. Beauty they say lies in the eyes of the beholder. But I tell you most guys considers Beauty no matter what. Abeg some girls no try at all. I can also say career is another factor, though it's less rampant now. But still have some ladies saying they want to achieve heaven and earth before getting married.

4 Likes

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
A serious lady shud add me up: 266C8991
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by hensben(m): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
@op nigeria economy and system is bad, that's the 100% reason....Earning doesn't correlate with cost of living hence, singles everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by MadCow1: 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
The answer is simple; Priorities..

Some Ladies focused on Academics and building a professional life and career that time flew past them and they missed out on building relationships.. These women are most times very successful in their carer and business lives.

For others, juvenile delinquencies and living life like they would be forever young, dating and u dating guys, having fun, only for old age to blind side them..

Another set are the prudes who the ones who put their entire lives into religion, looking up to God and forgetting to look down and see the life in front of them. Next thing they realized they are in their 30's and the desperation has gotten even worse.. These are the ones you find as church workers, Ushers and choristers.. When you see them on the streets, they have their church programme ads hanging off of their necks.

Some are those who genuinely don't believe that marriage is for them. Some from past personal experiences and their backgrounds.

Some, Shiit just happened. They never felt pretty, a lot of insecurities, become introverted, self conscious and literally live life from inside a shell..

But like someone said, stats show that there are more women in the world than men, so naturally there should be a lot more unmarried women than men. Plus being in your thirties does not mean you should be already married.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by epistleman: 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
Some of dem don use their 'husband' do 'boyfriend '...

4 Likes

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
So marriage is everything?
And if she is 30 and is not married then she has a problem?
I laugh how we humans reason....

Dont get too happy lady....

I appreciate the fact that you are beautiful
I appreciate the fact that you have a nice body and physique and according to most guys you were born on a Sunday....
I appreciate the fact that you attend or attended a nice university and can speak so well like the queen of England.
I appreciate the fact that you have over 5,000 friends on Facebook(congratulations)
I appreciate the fact that you smell so nice that one can imagine heaven...
BUT that is not enough

If you lack home training
Can't even boil water or cook white yam
No respect for elders and people you meet outside
Then those beautiful things you think you have are worthless.
No man wants a liability for a wife and that is why real men can't take you to see their mum....
So creamy sweety or sugar ( like you love to be called)
If you hate the gospel of Christ
If you hate to listen to your pastor preach because you claim he is boring
Then you will be boring to a real man...
Guys may love you, but just remember that most guys go for ANYTHING under skirt....
You can't boost of a bible? Not even the free Gideon small bible? How shameful

I don't want to sound so spiritual, but believe me when i say everything here on earth is more spiritual than you can imagine.

To meet the right man you have to be spiritual (prayerfully ask God)
To get a job you have to be spiritual ( so as to become the preferred choice candidate)
To buy something from the market you have to be spiritual (so you won't buy fake)
So you see? Stop blaming the government and your family and get on you knees....
It is never too late....not with Jesus...

1 Like

Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by Adyrin(m): 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
Holy Moses!
Your grammar is nothing to write home about!
-and you'd be laughing @ PEJ et. al.
Please get queen premier ASAP

GO BACK TO KG2...(In Monopoly's order)
cokacoola:
op, [/sup][s][/s][/b]so becurse you are 38 and stay simgle you want go force a guy intwo umprapred marriage[sup][s][/s][i][/i][b]
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by timunstopable: 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
Baby oko won lode o ma lo na gere

Husbands scarce for market no go dull
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by Adyrin(m): 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tribalistic Bigot!
mightycrown1:
[size=28pt]

MAJORITY OF THEM ARE IBOS.

[/size]
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by tcalc: 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
dovelike:

None. I said most, not all.
re u crious or jes kidding
Re: So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
dovelike:
I think the main reason is that most of the men are in prison. undecided

I understand you. So the main reason be say your MAMA marry your PAPA for prison, them some month later them come born you for prison. So the police come say them no dey keep pinkin for prison. Them come carry you comot for prison. Fast forward years later. After you don grow, you come enter nairaland dey say many men dey prison. But you forget say your PAPA still dey prison. Foolish girls. Quote me see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? / What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.