Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. (31075 Views)

Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu / Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town / Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by hamaworld(m): 6:48am On Mar 16, 2015
U
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Flets: 6:49am On Mar 16, 2015
StealthyMe:
You don't get my point do you? And i can totally understand...its the GEJ euphoric sensation that has clouded your judgement.
What i simply meant was,seeing the recent success of the army,wouldn't it have been better if this had come earlier and innocent lives had been saved. My guess is you haven't lost any loved one to this BH dilemma.
Why this is coming now is not because the president cares for the people,its cos he needs their votes. I am not an avid supporter of any party...lest you crucify me,i am just a concerned citizen.
After lives had been wasted,with our president turning a blind eye and dancing away,suddenly election day draws nigh and he needs our votes,he decides to go on a BH rampage ( something that should have been done earlier).
It just doesn't work that way...At all bros! Nigerians are the wiser for it undecided

No you don't get it

Where were you when GEJ and his men were all over the globe sourcing arms?

Where were you when the north threatened to take Ihejirika to ICC for killing bokoharam?

Where were you when Buhari said an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north?

Where were you when the north joined voices with amnesty international to term the action of the army'genocide'?

Where were you when the enemies of this country mocked us when the US refused sale of arms to Nigeria?

Where were you when the terrorist run into Niger, Chad and Cameroon because we had no bilateral agreement with our neighbours?

Where were you when the enemies of Nigeria in APC campaigned with our security?

If you cared to know, our arms cache arrived from Russia and China just at the time AU pledged support and our neighbours were also ready to help.

And before you claim not supporting any party, its written all over your post that you are coming from the camp of the enemies of Nigeria in APC who were joyous at the exploits of terrorists and still seeking damaging comments on the victory over bokoharam.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by deebrain(m): 6:51am On Mar 16, 2015
phlemzy:
Six weeks of unimaginable wonders! GEJ the blood of those innocent souls will tail you for playing politics with their souls.

imagine if he had been serious like this about this boko haram long before this time! See the number of innocent church goers and travellers that just died like chickens!

Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Onyiido: 6:52am On Mar 16, 2015
luvinhubby:
Shame on those that sympathised with boko haram & insulted our soldiers for selfish political gains.

Shame on those working clandestinely both locally & globally to destroy Nigeria & make it's leaders look bad to boost their political chances.

Shame on those tearing Nigeria along religious & ethnic lines in the night only to wake up in the morning blaming our president.

And big SHAME on those using media propaganda against our gallant soldiers to make the the govt. of the day appear weak.

To all of them we say.....NEVER AGAIN.
And also to the statement "I will make your government ungovernable if I don't win this election in 2011". I guess u know who made the statement.

3 Likes

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by ige101(m): 6:53am On Mar 16, 2015
StealthyMe:
You don't get my point do you? And i can totally understand...its the GEJ euphoric sensation that has clouded your judgement.
What i simply meant was,seeing the recent success of the army,wouldn't it have been better if this had come earlier and innocent lives had been saved. My guess is you haven't lost any loved one to this BH dilemma.
Why this is coming now is not because the president cares for the people,its cos he needs their votes. I am not an avid supporter of any party...lest you crucify me,i am just a concerned citizen.
After lives had been wasted,with our president turning a blind eye and dancing away,suddenly election day draws nigh and he needs our votes,he decides to go on a BH rampage ( something that should have been done earlier).
It just doesn't work that way...At all bros! Nigerians are the wiser for it undecided

Even with your western and ME brothers blocking the purchase of weapons? He went ahead to SA,u all cried ouyt he was smuggling money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by phlamesG: 6:54am On Mar 16, 2015
God please give our soldiers the courage and strength to defeat this insurgents.

3 Likes

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by lordsharks(m): 6:55am On Mar 16, 2015
God help us
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by bruno419(m): 6:56am On Mar 16, 2015
duni04:
OP please edit: SA\Russian\Ukrainian Mercenaries and Chadian soldiers in final push against Boko Haram! Let's not give that clueless dunce in Abuja any credit for what he didn't do!
also include ur father,,, if bad tin happens u blame Gej,, if good happens u say it's ur father that should be credited

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by ednut1(m): 6:56am On Mar 16, 2015
no gal has been found in any of drr camps hmmmm. chibok scam

1 Like

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by tamarabu(m): 6:56am On Mar 16, 2015
You think to fight terror na beans stuff.....america use donkey years to finally win the act of terror..... Some nigerian don't knw anything....all they knw is blaming the government.... Gej is too weak, gej is too slow, gej is this gej is that.......now that gej is trying to eradicate terror completely......the blamers be saying its too late......na wa oo...some pple no wan just see good thing.....now they are clamouring 4 change...but little did they knw that the change is gej...hail ur president so that God can see us thru from any strife in life.

10 Likes

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:58am On Mar 16, 2015
StealthyMe:

Are you living in Mars not to know that the Nigerian military only just started receiving equipments ordered recently?

4 Likes

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by nationwide1(m): 7:00am On Mar 16, 2015
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by princemillla(m): 7:00am On Mar 16, 2015
Wow in just 6weeks? This is really surprising.

Only my motherland sha, it is allowed

1 Like

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by ufumes(m): 7:03am On Mar 16, 2015
May God help our military in this all important task. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Bitojoe(m): 7:03am On Mar 16, 2015
Victory is sure

1 Like

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by mayorkyzo: 7:04am On Mar 16, 2015
StealthyMe:
It was not able to come earlier cos the US has been sabotaging our plans to get high grade military weapons and blocked others from selling to us also..till we approached Russia and China..so lets show a little faith in the army and the presidency....

3 Likes

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 16, 2015
May God crown the efforts of our soldiers with success.
Do you have what it takes to be part of the
Next Generation Workforce?”
Be part of the league of extraordinary employees
that will be placed in major organizations this
Only for persons with 0-5 years of experience*
No CV or Resume is required to Apply for this
program
Application is closing soon!!
Use the link below to apply:
http:///1860ce68
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 16, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Are you living in Mars not to know that the Nigerian military only just started receiving equipments ordered recently?
Why was the equipment just ordered now?
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by kcowen(m): 7:05am On Mar 16, 2015
Thank God
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Mogidi: 7:07am On Mar 16, 2015
Can't wait for them to recapture Sambisa, we would probably locate the numerous communications between Shekau and Buhari.
I hope the evidence of Buhari's involvement is safeguarded for future generations to ponder on how one self serving Quran thumping muslim cleric almost got to Aso rock using unorthodox means.

1 Like

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 16, 2015
mayorkyzo:
It was not able to come earlier cos the US has been sabotaging our plans to get high grade military weapons and blocked others from selling to us also..till we approached Russia and China..so lets show a little faith in the army and the presidency....
Forget those stories, it's for electoral gains, the government became serious. Chad unilaterally started this attack on bh when the Nigerian government was foot dragging.
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by luluosas(m): 7:09am On Mar 16, 2015
May Nigeria be free and liberated from the enemy within in Jesus name. Amen. But, why did the government has to wait till election time before taking drastic actions against the satanic terrorists Boko Haram insurgents? Why did the government tolerated them at the expense of the thousands of lives that were lost in this mindless battle? Anyway, it is well.
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by oweman: 7:09am On Mar 16, 2015
Thank God for the boldness of the Niger republic defence minister for coming out boldly to tell the world the Nigerian military are simply scared of the boko haramist who he said are far less armed than been speculated in Nigeria thanks also to those Chading military fof thier effortnso also to the Cameroonians for thier effort .
To the Nigerian military i say you do well but you do not have to allowed so many people massacred only for a foreign defence minister beofre carrying out your constitutiinally recognised job assign to you .
To the civilian vigilantes you do well but next time dont wait for any government before defending your territory its your own people .
SO GO INTO ACTION B4 TOO LATE AS HAPPEN THIS TIME !
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by abiambo(m): 7:10am On Mar 16, 2015
StealthyMe:
What pains me is that this is just an election winning strategy undecided If only the Nigerian government could have been this responsive to this issue from the onset,it would have been a massive point scorer for this government. But, uncountable deaths after and an election drawing near,our ogas gave finally decided to take the lives of the masses seriously sad
it took a lot of convincing any about 3 address of the general assembly of the UN by mr president GEJ. before Nigeria was allowed to use the kind of force they r using now including air raid and all, it would have been counted as crime against humanityif it had been done like this before now. thats why wer going so hard on em, nd the fact that chad and Cameroon are holding their border tight so the BH boys dont run there and come back after military ops. so u c its not about election cos GEJ has been meeting with the presidents of this country for over a year now to draw up this plans and until he accused the chadian president openly of BH complicity , they (chad) refused to help and UN restricted the NA on the type of weapons to be used and the rules of engagement... treating them (BH) like mere civilians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by zuggy: 7:11am On Mar 16, 2015
AFeeeeCeeee people wont like this.
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:12am On Mar 16, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Why was the equipment just ordered now?

You don't buy military hardware off the shelf like you'd buy a tin of milk from the supermarket. Most of them are produced on order.

You place orders and some of them take years to fulfil.

5 Likes

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by bbjummy: 7:12am On Mar 16, 2015
Everyday it's one moves or d other, yet BH boys are not finished and d bomb blast haven't cease either. Just eradicate them first and stop telling us the steps you are taking on them. Who knows if they come online check out your next strategy and then take cover. THE NEWS I PRAY TO HEAR NEXT IS THAT BOKO BOYS ARE ALL DEAD NOW.
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by oweman: 7:14am On Mar 16, 2015
Mogidi:
Can't wait for them to recapture Sambisa, we would probably locate the numerous communications between Shekau and Buhari.
I hope the evidence of Buhari's involvement is safeguarded for future generations to ponder on how one self serving Quran thumping muslim cleric almost got to Aso rock using unorthodox means.

As done by a clueless drunken christian ?
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by frank442: 7:14am On Mar 16, 2015
With the help of mercenaries. From south Africa.

Like solider like president. Clueless people your days are numbered

1 Like

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by frank442: 7:16am On Mar 16, 2015
With the help of mercenaries. From south Africa.

Like solider like president. Clueless people, your days are numbered

1 Like

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by zid82(m): 7:16am On Mar 16, 2015
That's a splendid approach. If I had the opportunity I could love to involve in the fight against the insurgents. Despite this improvement,my fear is not the boko haram,but the Judas among the soldiers. I just pray for Gods protection for them,and the spirit of aluta continua,victoria acerta . Bravo una!
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Lobolintin(m): 7:17am On Mar 16, 2015
Abeg my granma fir GEJ ...he his the best...entire igbo nation supports you.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih / The 10 Most Vibrant Senators Of 2015 / Abduction: Buhari Vows To Sanction Buratai, IGP, Other Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.