Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. (31072 Views)

Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu / Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town / Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Akbee(m): 9:00am On Mar 16, 2015
StealthyMe:
You don't get my point do you? And i can totally understand...its the GEJ euphoric sensation that has clouded your judgement.
What i simply meant was,seeing the recent success of the army,wouldn't it have been better if this had come earlier and innocent lives had been saved. My guess is you haven't lost any loved one to this BH dilemma.
Why this is coming now is not because the president cares for the people,its cos he needs their votes. I am not an avid supporter of any party...lest you crucify me,i am just a concerned citizen.
After lives had been wasted,with our president turning a blind eye and dancing away,suddenly election day draws nigh and he needs our votes,he decides to go on a BH rampage ( something that should have been done earlier).
It just doesn't work that way...At all bros! Nigerians are the wiser for it undecided
what a tot provoking comment.i guess u read politics in school.lol.ur opponent's comment is only shaped by his undying love for the incumbent govt.He had better learn to always read n grasp the meaning of any comment before jumping into conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Demmzy15(m): 9:03am On Mar 16, 2015
Onyiido:
And also to the statement "I will make your government ungovernable if I don't win this election in 2011". I guess u know who made the statement.
Yes we know we made this statement, it was Alhaji Lawal Keita grin tongue
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by ejembi28(m): 9:09am On Mar 16, 2015
@stealthyme Dnt even border to explain wut u meant I totally agree wit u bt some people re been over shadow by sentiment, if gej could record great success in 6wks , then what abt d wasted effort in almost 2yrs ? While gambling wit innocent lifes and d life of our galant soldiers, WHAT A DIRTY POLITICS.

1 Like

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by donodion(m): 9:11am On Mar 16, 2015
deskossy:
I pray they apprehend shekau soon
That's the most important thing.With shekau or his double I cloned still alive,booko haram will still resurrect.Get him and the assignment is done with.
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Hemanwel(m): 9:24am On Mar 16, 2015
nelsonoba:

What exactly is "brilliant" about his comment?

Were you not in this same country 2years ago when the Army under the former COAS Lt. Gen. Ihejirika was seriously pounding Boko Haram and was probably on the verge of wiping them out before your hero Buhari and some disgruntled elements started crying foul?

Were you not in this contry when Buhari openly made the statement that the Federal Government should not be too hard on fighting Boko Haram, and that they should be given the same kind of gentle treatment that was given to Niger Delta militants before the amnesty?

Were you not in this country when Buhari said "an attack on Boko haram is an attack on the north"?

Were you not in this country when the running dog of the APC establishment - Nasir El-Rufai started shouting that the army under Lt. Gen. Ihejirika is committing genocide against the north in the name of fighting boko haram?

Were you not in this country when some northern elders and El-Rufai decided to drag Ihejirika to International Criminal Court for genocide, all because Ihejirika had come out hard against boko haram initially?

Was it not too much pressure from the likes of Buhari, El-Rufai and some northern elders that made Jonathan fire Ihejirika and replace him with the new Army chief who initially took a softer approach to appease the cries of those northern elders? And that initial soft approach in addition to the false cries from The northern elders about genocide made boko haram grow into the kind of monster they are today, and also made it difficult for Nigeria to acquire more arms to fight the war because the people who should have sold arms to us refused to do so on the basis of the cries of genocide coming from the likes of El-Rufai and the northern elders

So you were here in this country when all these things happened, and yet you come here to tell us that guy's comment was brilliant? I wonder who your English teacher was, that they couldn't explain what the word "brilliant" really means.
In addition to your excellent points...Buhari,El-Rufai,Northern Leaders,APC,etc,are now using this insurgency issue to campaign against Goodluck Jonathan and his government.These people have loyalists at the top positions in the Nigerian Army.They were the ones who leaked information to Boko Haram when the Americans and other Western countries were here to help fight BH last year.
The table started turning right from the day BH bombed the Central Mosque in Kano - a classical case of the rooster coming home to roost.
By the time the NA finally conquers BH before the election day,let's see what they will use to campaign against GEJ and his government.

4 Likes

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Icekyng: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2015
nelsonoba:

What exactly is "brilliant" about his comment?

Were you not in this same country 2years ago when the Army under the former COAS Lt. Gen. Ihejirika was seriously pounding Boko Haram and was probably on the verge of wiping them out before your hero Buhari and some disgruntled elements started crying foul?

Were you not in this contry when Buhari openly made the statement that the Federal Government should not be too hard on fighting Boko Haram, and that they should be given the same kind of gentle treatment that was given to Niger Delta militants before the amnesty?

Were you not in this country when Buhari said "an attack on Boko haram is an attack on the north"?

Were you not in this country when the running dog of the APC establishment - Nasir El-Rufai started shouting that the army under Lt. Gen. Ihejirika is committing genocide against the north in the name of fighting boko haram?

Were you not in this country when some northern elders and El-Rufai decided to drag Ihejirika to International Criminal Court for genocide, all because Ihejirika had come out hard against boko haram initially?

Was it not too much pressure from the likes of Buhari, El-Rufai and some northern elders that made Jonathan fire Ihejirika and replace him with the new Army chief who initially took a softer approach to appease the cries of those northern elders? And that initial soft approach in addition to the false cries from The northern elders about genocide made boko haram grow into the kind of monster they are today, and also made it difficult for Nigeria to acquire more arms to fight the war because the people who should have sold arms to us refused to do so on the basis of the cries of genocide coming from the likes of El-Rufai and the northern elders

So you were here in this country when all these things happened, and yet you come here to tell us that guy's comment was brilliant? I wonder who your English teacher was, that they couldn't explain what the word "brilliant" really means.
I knw u want to drag me into a battle of words bt i wont buy or fall for it
The fact that you passed thru skul dsnt mean skul passed thru u.
Well i didn't waste time reading down ur paper punch line bt since ur government knew he cn conquer bokoharam in 6wks, what hpnd to almost 6yrs?
Or he wanted bokoharam to reduce Nigerians with high death rate?
Yeye dy smell
I doubt if u will come here telling me cock and Bull stories if ur sister was Among d chibok girls or u lost a dear 1 to d deadly sect
Answer this 'why has America refused to give a helping hand in defeating the insurgents?
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by BraniacX(m): 9:39am On Mar 16, 2015
StealthyMe:
You don't get my point do you? And i can totally understand...its the GEJ euphoric sensation that has clouded your judgement.
What i simply meant was,seeing the recent success of the army,wouldn't it have been better if this had come earlier and innocent lives had been saved. My guess is you haven't lost any loved one to this BH dilemma.
Why this is coming now is not because the president cares for the people,its cos he needs their votes. I am not an avid supporter of any party...lest you crucify me,i am just a concerned citizen.
After lives had been wasted,with our president turning a blind eye and dancing away,suddenly election day draws nigh and he needs our votes,he decides to go on a BH rampage ( something that should have been done earlier).
It just doesn't work that way...At all bros! Nigerians are the wiser for it undecided

Forgotten Ihejirika's campaign so soon have you?
Forgotten buhari and co's reaction to the campaign too?
Forgotten the accusations of genocide against the muslim north and the claims that Boko Haram was just a reaction to socio-economic challenges and nothing else by these northern leaders including buhari?
Remember the recommendations of these northern leaders to Jonathan at the town hall meeting in maiduguri which were subsequently carried out and the disastrous concequences?

Now you boldly open your foul mouth accusing Jonathan of playing politics with Boko Haram abi?

I D I O T!!!

In Jonathans shoes, I'll have allowed you suffer Boko Haram terror too so that next time your leaders won't play politics with security issues anymore. Next time they and not self acclaimed leaders will speak for themselves in order to avoid this politicking.

F O O L S

5 Likes

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by forkadict(m): 9:57am On Mar 16, 2015
duni04:
OP please edit: SA\Russian\Ukrainian Mercenaries and Chadian soldiers in final push against Boko Haram! Let's not give that clueless dunce in Abuja any credit for what he didn't do!

WORD!

And it's because those merceneries, Chadian and cameroonian armies have not been compromised like the Nigerian Army that is plagued with Boko Haram moles.

And some clowns here are applauding 'His royal Cluelessness'

What has he been doing the past 6 years?

Change is here abeg. Countdown 12 days.
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by queensmith: 10:02am On Mar 16, 2015
StealthyMe:

Thanks for your mature response. The question now will be why Nigeria needed quite a longtime for clearance and France didn't in their immediate response to the charlie hebdo attack ?

These people will argue nonsense until the next millennium, just ignore them.

1 Like

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by forkadict(m): 10:04am On Mar 16, 2015
Hemanwel:
In addition to your excellent points...Buhari,El-Rufai,Northern Leaders,APC,etc,are now using this insurgency issue to campaign against Goodluck Jonathan and his government.These people have loyalists at the top positions in the Nigerian Army.They were the ones who leaked information to Boko Haram when the Americans and other Western countries were here to help fight BH last year.
The table started turning right from the day BH bombed the Central Mosque in Kano - a classical case of the rooster coming home to roost.
By the time the NA finally conquers BH before the election day,let's see what they will use to campaign against GEJ and his government.

It wouldnt matter no more. Cos GEJ would be long gone.
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by suptol(m): 10:18am On Mar 16, 2015
tongue
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by okotv(m): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2015
Flets:

No you don't get it

Where were you when GEJ and his men were all over the globe sourcing arms?

Where were you when the north threatened to take Ihejirika to ICC for killing bokoharam?

Where were you when Buhari said an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north?

Where were you when the north joined voices with amnesty international to term the action of the army'genocide'?

Where were you when the enemies of this country mocked us when the US refused sale of arms to Nigeria?

Where were you when the terrorist run into Niger, Chad and Cameroon because we had no bilateral agreement with our neighbours?

Where were you when the enemies of Nigeria in APC campaigned with our security?

If you cared to know, our arms cache arrived from Russia and China just at the time AU pledged support and our neighbours were also ready to help.

And before you claim not supporting any party, its written all over your post that you are coming from the camp of the enemies of Nigeria in APC who were joyous at the exploits of terrorists and still seeking damaging comments on the victory over bokoharam.
I don't comment on political discussions cause its too touchy but I just want you to know that the APC aren't the problem of the country but the major opposition. This makes for a viable democracy. Whoever wins will have to work hard and we the masses will be the better for it.

#never again.
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by SailorXY: 10:40am On Mar 16, 2015
efilefun:
I just pray they defeat this boko haram guyz so we can all head to the polls on the 28 and vote out the clueless one that left the matter of boko haram to last until now that he needs the votes of the masses, trying to bribe the masses at the die minute kojoooor, we are wiser than you think.... I have never seen any politician performing excellently in his second term even including fashola, you can't compare his first tenure to his second... So what does this clueless dog have for the country when he couldn't do anything in the first tenure... E go balance suck and dry Nigeria economy before una blink una eyes...

I just wonder if those shouting GEJ till 2019 don't have brain to think or they are just babies in this Nigeria political environment to know how things are being done.

A normal politician use the achievements of his first tenure to get votes for second term then relax, but oga Jona decided to start relaxing from his first tenure Cuz he knew he signed an agreement with PDP not to contest for 2nd term, all this one his doing is just "oju aiye" God will surely bring him down Cuz he got no good intentions for the nation .
GEJ 2019 is sacrosanct! Gerriit into thy skull cool

1 Like

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by robinsoncrosoe: 10:46am On Mar 16, 2015
ribbit:
the mastu.rbation is definitely affecting your brain ... It must be on the wrong side of your head.. How did yaradua crush boko haram within 24hrs and capturing their boss without amnesty international asking questions? How did Buhari crush maitasine withing 48hrs without advance weaponry..

Why is amnesty international not shouting now about human right that they were shouting then... What did Jonathan do differently now that he has not been doing and why does it took him 6years to do that?

Dead brain.

If insurgency lasts more than 24hrs, the government has hand in it - - general sani abacha.
This fvcken ediot,baskad,nicompup,skelewu illiterate is quotin abacha
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by luggy(m): 10:57am On Mar 16, 2015
GEJ is already making the change, Never Again

1 Like

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Themandator: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2015
Goniri has been retaken, this morning .... Check defence tweet account
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by brownlord: 11:07am On Mar 16, 2015
StealthyMe:
[s]You don't get my point do you? And i can totally understand...its the GEJ euphoric sensation that has clouded your judgement.
It just doesn't work that way...At all bros! Nigerians are the wiser for it[/s] undecided

Nonsense.

Perhaps you went AWOL when Northern elders cried genocide, you where dead when Buhari shouted an attack on boko haram is an attack on north. You never heard of so many report of soldiers giving intel to enemies because of religion. Just keep blabbing and think you are making sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Chigold101(m): 11:16am On Mar 16, 2015
temitemi1:
We are moving forward... GEJ till 2019!!!
fire on our GALLANT military men... Nigerians are with you... NEVER AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by ribbit: 11:25am On Mar 16, 2015
robinsoncrosoe:

This fvcken ediot,baskad,nicompup,skelewu illiterate is quotin abacha

rabid dog... Abacha's time Is more peaceful and less corrupt than this current regime... Werey.
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Fish90(m): 11:30am On Mar 16, 2015
phlemzy:
Six weeks of unimaginable wonders! GEJ the blood of those innocent souls will tail you for playing politics with their souls.
you are a very stupid nigerian,
is gej d sponsorer of bk?
Was it gej that made america not to sell arms to nigeria?
U beta start using ur brain. slowpoke!
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Oiselenjakhian(m): 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]dreamquestmultimedia.com[/url] is my company website. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Nkemdilim2014(m): 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
God bless the Nigerian army. God bless Nigeria
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Onyiido: 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Demmzy15:

Demmzy15:

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Demmzy15(m): 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
Onyiido:
My bad, you sha got the message! Alhaji Lawal Keita made this statement! grin tongue
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by IZUKWU(m): 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Why was the equipment just ordered now?
not just ordered. Just arrived. You remember when south africa caught one nigerian pastor with millions of dollars.
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Onyiido: 2:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Demmzy15:

My bad, you sha got the message! Alhaji Lawal Keita made this statement! grin tongue
So u are among them APC. Thought Buhari was he who made the statement
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Demmzy15(m): 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
Onyiido:
So u are among them APC. Thought Buhari was he who made the statement
Buhari never said it, Lawal Keita did it. Buhari reported Reuben Abati and the guardian newspaper to the court but the Presidency begged him to settle it off court!
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by nelsonoba: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
Icekyng:

I knw u want to drag me into a battle of words bt i wont buy or fall for it
The fact that you passed thru skul dsnt mean skul passed thru u.
Well i didn't waste time reading down ur paper punch line bt since ur government knew he cn conquer bokoharam in 6wks, what hpnd to almost 6yrs?
Or he wanted bokoharam to reduce Nigerians with high death rate?
Yeye dy smell
I doubt if u will come here telling me cock and Bull stories if ur sister was Among d chibok girls or u lost a dear 1 to d deadly sect
Answer this 'why has America refused to give a helping hand in defeating the insurgents?

Your statement above just confirms you're a typical blind GEJ-hating APC employee. You are one of those who hate GEJ for no reason!

The answers to all these questions you are now asking above were all given in my last reply to you which as you clearly said now, YOU HAVE REFUSED TO READ.

Lack of knowledge is not only detrimental to you, but it can be detrimental to people around you. You need to CHANGE your gross ignorance.

when you start reading and making use of your God-given brain to analyze issues, it will be difficult for you to be deceived by APC liars. Until then, i pity you!
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by dayour04(m): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Change is inevitable,GEJ forgot that Nigerians of today are wiser...#Changedolle
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by IZUKWU(m): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
GEJ is the change i see.
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by dazdilijae(m): 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
efilefun:
I just pray they defeat this boko haram guyz so we can all head to the polls on the 28 and vote out the clueless one that left the matter of boko haram to last until now that he needs the votes of the masses, trying to bribe the masses at the die minute kojoooor, we are wiser than you think.... I have never seen any politician performing excellently in his second term even including fashola, you can't compare his first tenure to his second... So what does this clueless dog have for the country when he couldn't do anything in the first tenure... E go balance suck and dry Nigeria economy before una blink una eyes...

I just wonder if those shouting GEJ till 2019 don't have brain to think or they are just babies in this Nigeria political environment to know how things are being done.

A normal politician use the achievements of his first tenure to get votes for second term then relax, but oga Jona decided to start relaxing from his first tenure Cuz he knew he signed an agreement with PDP not to contest for 2nd term, all this one his doing is just "oju aiye" God will surely bring him down Cuz he got no good intentions for the nation .

this my reply to you
https://www.nairaland.com/2192450/chronicle-apc-positions-boko-haram#31550076
your argument is floored
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by PhockPhockMan: 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Why was the equipment just ordered now?
Do you think military hardwares are like rice and beans you prepare and wait for buyers?
You order and wait for it's production.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose To Buhari: God Brought You Back Aliveā€¦ Why Not Show Mercy To Nnamdi Kanu? / Christopher Olalegbin: EFCC Arraigns Suspect Arrested In Collaboration With FBI / Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.