Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. (31073 Views)

Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu / Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town / Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Onyiido: 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
Demmzy15:

Buhari never said it, Lawal Keita did it. Buhari reported Reuben Abati and the guardian newspaper to the court but the Presidency begged him to settle it off court!
Thanks for the info
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Demmzy15(m): 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
Onyiido:
Thanks for the info
I'm glad you understood, which shows your maturity! Thanks!
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Onyiido: 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
wink
Demmzy15:

cool
Demmzy15:

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by StealthyMe(m): 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
BraniacX:

Forgotten Ihejirika's campaign so soon have you?
Forgotten buhari and co's reaction to the campaign too?
Forgotten the accusations of genocide against the muslim north and the claims that Boko Haram was just a reaction to socio-economic challenges and nothing else by these northern leaders including buhari?
Remember the recommendations of these northern leaders to Jonathan at the town hall meeting in maiduguri which were subsequently carried out and the disastrous concequences?

Now you boldly open your foul mouth accusing Jonathan of playing politics with Boko Haram abi?

I D I O T!!!

In Jonathans shoes, I'll have allowed you suffer Boko Haram terror too so that next time your leaders won't play politics with security issues anymore. Next time they and not self acclaimed leaders will speak for themselves in order to avoid this politicking.

F O O L S
I honestly don't like insulting people for no reason because i believe only less priviledged and the uneducated do that...unless i am forced to. Aristotle said ' Its the mark of an educated mind to entertain a thought without entertaining it'. I could have ensued in a constructive arguement with you but i see you're immature for that.
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by StealthyMe(m): 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
ejembi28:
@stealthyme Dnt even border to explain wut u meant I totally agree wit u bt some people re been over shadow by sentiment, if gej could record great success in 6wks , then what abt d wasted effort in almost 2yrs ? While gambling wit innocent lifes and d life of our galant soldiers, WHAT A DIRTY POLITICS.
Thank you! I appreciate! smiley
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by StealthyMe(m): 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ezyp:
pls stop writing like you just got access to internet for the past 8 years....
Was there ammunitions initially? No enough fighting tools initially but thank God we got 'em now even though the west refuse selling... in all this takes TIME

Now instead of u to be rejoicing over the victory u are condemning
Yeah,i just did get internet access undecided There were no ammunition? The west refused selling to us...like its only the west that sells ammunitions. It'll take time...but while some countries respond to the slightest terror attack in record time,some others respond to theirs at a snail's pace. I am not condemning the government,its an excellent achievement on their part actually...
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by StealthyMe(m): 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
And you think you knew any better than the Government?

How does insurgency in a particular section of the country help one win an election?

Sometimes I just feel like slapping your mouths , thank God Seun didn't include any slap feature in this forum , una for hear whie for my hand. angry
Does it need to be spelt out? If you can't decode it,i'll help. It doesn't directly help in them winning the election ( thats what your thinking undecided ) It actually helps the masses have faith in the government...
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by StealthyMe(m): 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
hush15:

Jonah dis jonah dat I tire for this country as we shift blames here and there. Even us citizens have undermined our roles in making this country a more safer haven or an improved economy. Everything is a one man job called the presidency and we forget that the presidency isn't a one man show.

You say after lives have been wasted, lemme recall to you that when the american experienced the september 11 terror attack, Osama wasn't apprehended the next day, cos the enemy is not resting on his oars. And unlike what we experiencing here, where opposition keep ranting an politicizing national challenges, there was collaboration from every party and more importantly the citizens. Playing politics with security issues compromise counter strategies cos what happens is that the enemy is encouraged and counter strategies by the government could be compromised, no matter how focused the government is. The citizen looses confidence in the government of the day and thus making them government of the day as what we have today.
One of the reason you expressing doubt in the government is because of the opposition noises so, if you are ina position to help the governement, you would hold back because you not sure what step to take. Its those that are resolute that stay firm and do the little they can do.

These are the problems. These problems are not Mr. Presidents' alone. Its a collective problem. I remember while in the uk, I went to visit my sister and I was talking loudly at the driveway and I noticed a white lady peeping thru the window, pulling her curtains aside and already making a phone call. I was like, easy woman, its not what you think before my sister went to her door and introduced me and said everything is fine. Else, I would have been questioned by police
that very day.

My point is we can blame GEJ for even not having spoons in our house cos of dollar rise but complaints won't solve the problem. Rather if we helped governemt in driving the economy in the right direction, all these problems would be history. Even if you Buhari enters and you still don't behave, he will have the same problem
Thank you for your post! An excellent example of a mature response. You are most certainly right!
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by StealthyMe(m): 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

If you want to spin, be at least consistent.
That one doesnt like the Naira doesnt mean one likes the kobo... smiley
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by StealthyMe(m): 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
Flets:

Why go emotional in the face of the details you seek and yet you claim non-partisan?

No need crying. ... Its Nigeria's gain that we are winning the war. Every patriotic Nigerian is united with the Nigerian Army at this time.

Conspiracy theories are only meant to distract the army at this point of victory and we would not allow the enemies of Nigeria succeed with that.
The victory of the Nigerian Army,every good and well meaning Nigeria should be after,which is what i am after. I really commend them!
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by StealthyMe(m): 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
brownlord:

Nonsense.

Perhaps you went AWOL when Northern elders cried genocide, you where dead when Buhari shouted an attack on boko haram is an attack on north. You never heard of so many report of soldiers giving intel to enemies because of religion. Just keep blabbing and think you are making sense.
Back at you sire...
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by BraniacX(m): 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
StealthyMe:
I honestly don't like insulting people for no reason because i believe only less priviledged and the uneducated do that...unless i am forced to. Aristotle said ' Its the mark of an educated mind to entertain a thought without entertaining it'. I could have ensued in a constructive arguement with you but i see you're immature for that.

Since you're yet to accuse me of lying, I reserve the moral highground of being uppity mad and pissed of with you for daring to accuse GEJ of politicking while absolving GMB of complicity.
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
sayofade:
kill all them buhari's children

Are you mentally ill?
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by openmine(m): 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
bruno419:
also include ur father,,, if bad tin happens u blame Gej,, if good happens u say it's ur father that should be credited
tanks jare.....no mind dat f**l....sum times I feel dey threw deir brain sum where before coming on nairaland!
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by openmine(m): 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Are you living in Mars not to know that the Nigerian military only just started receiving equipments ordered recently?
pls don't blame him...most of d people here have short memories...sum forget d times wen sum northerners reported d NA to ICC claiming d bokoharam were just merely freedom fighters...if dey had permitted d NA,we wud Neva have been talking about bokoharam by now!!
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by openmine(m): 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Why was the equipment just ordered now?
smh
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by openmine(m): 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
StealthyMe:
I take it you might not have read the 'purpoted' statement by the US military about Nigeria & BH. Faith in the army i can have,but faith in the Presidency,i doubt undecided
and u actually believed dat alleged and one-sided report dat was filled wit many inconsistencies by dat partisan sahara reporters?
if I may ask,why was d so called US army generals not name....are dey ghosts whose names can't b aired?
must we keep believing any news dat comes wit "reliable source" wen we don't even know d source...?
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by abiambo(m): 11:19am On Mar 21, 2015
StealthyMe:

Thanks for your mature response. The question now will be why Nigeria needed quite a longtime for clearance and France didn't in their immediate response to the charlie hebdo attack ?
ISIL is a terrorist organisation by UN standards and the charlie hebdo attackers were quickly linked with ISIL, in the case of BH it took a long tym for the UN and USA(which i dont c y its important) to tag BH as a terrorist Organisation. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare / Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp / Video Of Kayode Ogundamisi Blasting Atiku On TV Goes Viral. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.