Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. (31074 Views)

Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu / Soldiers Capture Boko Haram Gun Truck In Goneri Town / Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by franugo(m): 8:00am On Mar 16, 2015
abiambo:

it took a lot of convincing any about 3 address of the general assembly of the UN by mr president GEJ. before Nigeria was allowed to use the kind of force they r using now including air raid and all, it would have been counted as crime against humanityif it had been done like this before now. thats why wer going so hard on em, nd the fact that chad and Cameroon are holding their border tight so the BH boys dont run there and come back after military ops. so u c its not about election cos GEJ has been meeting with the presidents of this country for over a year now to draw up this plans and until he accused the chadian president openly of BH complicity , they (chad) refused to help and UN restricted the NA on the type of weapons to be used and the rules of engagement... treating them (BH) like mere civilians

where's ur source bro, i'd like 2 read this story.
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by mustymatic(m): 8:02am On Mar 16, 2015
Masturbation:

Your father is jobless, why not tell him to join the Nigerian army.
I see you don't respect your own parents, my post isn't about u, U r d one who has no job but masturbation. now I'll only hope your father has job that wil stop u frm self-service
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 16, 2015
I don't know why,but I just feel there isn't an iota of truth in all these reports of the military defeating BH,why now?
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Masturbation(f): 8:08am On Mar 16, 2015
ribbit:
so APC is bamagar tukur that said boko haram are freedom fighters abi? Or Jonathan that said killing boko haram is like killing his brother.

If ihejerika was making a progress, why did Jonathan fire him? Did any apc member call for his remover?. It shows Jonathan wasn't happy at the success rate then cos he wanted boko haram to keep bombing, so that they would keep distracting people from the endless looting going on in his cabinet. Especially since he makes more money with boko haram saga and he blames them on opposition which some bigots termed boko haram party today without single evidence linking them to boko haram.

You birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory.
If Jonathan gave the Nigerian Army the Go ahead other to kill them boko haram when they first started, the Human rights activist would have cried foul, the western press would have termed jonathan evil.
Goodluck jonathan called them for peace talk which they declined.
Goodluck jonathan offered them Amnesty which they declined.

America & S.A didn't want to sell arm to Nigeria.
Now, we have gotten the Arms from China & Russia, it is till to kill you & Boko haram.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Masturbation(f): 8:10am On Mar 16, 2015
mustymatic:

I see you don't respect your own parents, my post isn't about u, U r d one who has no job but masturbation. now I'll only hope your father has job that wil stop u frm self-service

I can feed your family for 10 years With the money i spend on flights every year.

2 Likes

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by MCDanselm(m): 8:11am On Mar 16, 2015
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Masturbation(f): 8:11am On Mar 16, 2015
sleek4:
I don't know why,but I just feel there isn't an iota of truth in all these reports of the military defeating BH,why now?

Why not join the Nigerian Army & find out the truth.
Bastard

2 Likes

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by kernel504(m): 8:16am On Mar 16, 2015
phlemzy:
Six weeks of unimaginable wonders! GEJ the blood of those innocent souls will tail you for playing politics with their souls.
You lack wisdom. You called him lazy and weak, now he's fighting the insurgents, you accuse him killing innocent civilians. Is there any where in the world were the fight against insurgency didn't go with some collateral damage?
Have you any blame for the blood sucking vampires called Boko Haram?
#Illiteracy kills
#BackToNiger

2 Likes

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by ribbit: 8:16am On Mar 16, 2015
Masturbation:

You birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory.
If Jonathan gave the Nigerian Army the Go ahead other to kill them boko haram when they first started, the Human rights activist would have cried foul, the western press would have termed jonathan evil.
Goodluck jonathan called them for peace talk which they declined.
Goodluck jonathan offered them Amnesty which they declined.

America & S.A didn't want to sell arm to Nigeria.
Now, we have gotten the Arms from China & Russia, it is till to kill you & Boko haram.
the mastu.rbation is definitely affecting your brain ... It must be on the wrong side of your head.. How did yaradua crush boko haram within 24hrs and capturing their boss without amnesty international asking questions? How did Buhari crush maitasine withing 48hrs without advance weaponry..

Why is amnesty international not shouting now about human right that they were shouting then... What did Jonathan do differently now that he has not been doing and why does it took him 6years to do that?

Dead brain.

If insurgency lasts more than 24hrs, the government has hand in it - - general sani abacha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Osarieme415(m): 8:17am On Mar 16, 2015
If this is true, I must say I have lost faith in Nigeria. So thousands of country men had to die the death of dogs before the FG would wake up a few weeks to election. Now the Presidency would score cheap political points with these military gains...Pathetic!
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by nelsonoba: 8:18am On Mar 16, 2015
Icekyng:

It is too early to insult yhu.
He commented brilliantly
Its just that when yhu PDP hear d truth, u just block ur ear
Why he no go cry for wetn dy go wrong for country
May God run ur life the way Jonathan has bn running Nigeria
Cn i hear a big amen ?
Smh

What exactly is "brilliant" about his comment?

Were you not in this same country 2years ago when the Army under the former COAS Lt. Gen. Ihejirika was seriously pounding Boko Haram and was probably on the verge of wiping them out before your hero Buhari and some disgruntled elements started crying foul?

Were you not in this contry when Buhari openly made the statement that the Federal Government should not be too hard on fighting Boko Haram, and that they should be given the same kind of gentle treatment that was given to Niger Delta militants before the amnesty?

Were you not in this country when Buhari said "an attack on Boko haram is an attack on the north"?

Were you not in this country when the running dog of the APC establishment - Nasir El-Rufai started shouting that the army under Lt. Gen. Ihejirika is committing genocide against the north in the name of fighting boko haram?

Were you not in this country when some northern elders and El-Rufai decided to drag Ihejirika to International Criminal Court for genocide, all because Ihejirika had come out hard against boko haram initially?

Was it not too much pressure from the likes of Buhari, El-Rufai and some northern elders that made Jonathan fire Ihejirika and replace him with the new Army chief who initially took a softer approach to appease the cries of those northern elders? And that initial soft approach in addition to the false cries from The northern elders about genocide made boko haram grow into the kind of monster they are today, and also made it difficult for Nigeria to acquire more arms to fight the war because the people who should have sold arms to us refused to do so on the basis of the cries of genocide coming from the likes of El-Rufai and the northern elders

So you were here in this country when all these things happened, and yet you come here to tell us that guy's comment was brilliant? I wonder who your English teacher was, that they couldn't explain what the word "brilliant" really means.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 16, 2015
Gallant soldiers, wishing you'll the very best

1 Like

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by mustymatic(m): 8:21am On Mar 16, 2015
Masturbation:

I can feed your family for 10 years With the money i spend on flights every year.
haha...OK, go to maiduguri n d rest, I'm sure a lotta them need feeding. I'm ok where i am, thnks to God n I dnt masturbate
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by joeyekembele: 8:23am On Mar 16, 2015
StealthyMe:
You don't get my point do you? And i can totally understand...its the GEJ euphoric sensation that has clouded your judgement.
What i simply meant was,seeing the recent success of the army,wouldn't it have been better if this had come earlier and innocent lives had been saved. My guess is you haven't lost any loved one to this BH dilemma.
Why this is coming now is not because the president cares for the people,its cos he needs their votes. I am not an avid supporter of any party...lest you crucify me,i am just a concerned citizen.
After lives had been wasted,with our president turning a blind eye and dancing away,suddenly election day draws nigh and he needs our votes,he decides to go on a BH rampage ( something that should have been done earlier).
It just doesn't work that way...At all bros! Nigerians are the wiser for it undecided

If you wanna use your right sense of judgement devoid of bias and propaganda, how could it have come earlier when efforts to nip BH in the bud were hampered by the Northerners? Have forgotten when Buhari spoke publicly that a fight against the BH was a fight against the North? Have you forgotten when Tinubu, Buhari, Sultan of sokoto and some prominent Hausa kicked against the proscription and designation of BH as a terrorist group by the FG? Have you forgotten when the Hausa went to the UN and declared that BH was a mere protesting group but Jonathan was killing them innocently? Have you forgotten when Buhari said the BH must be granted Amnesty by the FG just like it was granted to the militants in the Niger delta? With all these positions by the north, if GEJ had gone ahead to bombard them then, it would amount to genocide against him and you know what that means. Do away with taking side with the APC propaganda and judge by yourself. Lemme remind you with this publication :

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Eonuegbu25: 8:23am On Mar 16, 2015

GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS(Certain orders) AND QUICK DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM....Call/Text/What's app 08122204769 to place your Orders.
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by gibson81(m): 8:28am On Mar 16, 2015
StealthyMe:
You don't get my point do you? And i can totally understand...its the GEJ euphoric sensation that has clouded your judgement.
What i simply meant was,seeing the recent success of the army,wouldn't it have been better if this had come earlier and innocent lives had been saved. My guess is you haven't lost any loved one to this BH dilemma.
Why this is coming now is not because the president cares for the people,its cos he needs their votes. I am not an avid supporter of any party...lest you crucify me,i am just a concerned citizen.
After lives had been wasted,with our president turning a blind eye and dancing away,suddenly election day draws nigh and he needs our votes,he decides to go on a BH rampage ( something that should have been done earlier).
It just doesn't work that way...At all bros! Nigerians are the wiser for it undecided
were you not in this country during the formative stage of Boko Haram when they were killing only Christians and bombing traders from the southeast, Govt sent soldiers to the affected areas. The Northern elders and Buhari condemned it and gave FG 2weeks to remove soldiers from the North. They said the fight against the group is a fight against the North and Muslims. GEJ being a democrat who respects the opinion of others granted their request. Boko Haram grew bigger, strategised and got better equipped. Their cry started when the group started to bomb mosques and killing the Northern villagers. The Northern elders advocated for amnesty and the FG agreed, but they refused to front a negotiator. would FG have granted amnesty to cows and trees? The FG declared state of Emergency in the affected area, the Northern elders once again objected, as well as APC ranks, termed it 'POWER GRABBING' because the states affected are APC strong holds. once again GEJ being a democrat has to sought approval from the National Assembly. On tackling the insurgency, the military being composed of largely Norths in their ranks, had plenty moles and sympathisers amongst them, which resulted in failed operations. So they have to first fish out BH informants amongst the military and then get better equipments to fight the insurgents. They have to also train personnels on how best to use the equipments. these things takes time. We all are supposed to encourage the government and support our military. Every thing can't be political. The desperation of APC to grab has been in my opinion, the main problem of this government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by clevadani: 8:29am On Mar 16, 2015
fr3do:

Initially when the Army was making progress under Ihejirika, was it not the opposition that was crying massacre thereby spoiling chances of the Army getting assistance from foreign countries?
Didn't your principal, Buhari say that an attack on boko haram is an attack on the entire north?

APC, a disgusting unpatriotic contraption.
Lol seems ur hatred for apc is beclouding ur sense of judgment. What progress did we make under ihejireka? Is that what u call progress? So because buhari said northerners were massacred, the army could not do anything. How pathetic. Didn't d former PSP chairman tukur also say that Bch are our brothers and sisters? Name one responsible government that blames their opposition for their problems.
Bros, no matter how much u try to shift blames, the fact that Jonathan has to wait till election to go on an offensive against bh shows dat he is an irresponsible and insensitive leader.
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by scarffield(m): 8:29am On Mar 16, 2015
Plx warris SAI??
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by hush15: 8:31am On Mar 16, 2015
StealthyMe:

Jonah dis jonah dat I tire for this country as we shift blames here and there. Even us citizens have undermined our roles in making this country a more safer haven or an improved economy. Everything is a one man job called the presidency and we forget that the presidency isn't a one man show.

You say after lives have been wasted, lemme recall to you that when the american experienced the september 11 terror attack, Osama wasn't apprehended the next day, cos the enemy is not resting on his oars. And unlike what we experiencing here, where opposition keep ranting an politicizing national challenges, there was collaboration from every party and more importantly the citizens. Playing politics with security issues compromise counter strategies cos what happens is that the enemy is encouraged and counter strategies by the government could be compromised, no matter how focused the government is. The citizen looses confidence in the government of the day and thus making them government of the day as what we have today.
One of the reason you expressing doubt in the government is because of the opposition noises so, if you are ina position to help the governement, you would hold back because you not sure what step to take. Its those that are resolute that stay firm and do the little they can do.

These are the problems. These problems are not Mr. Presidents' alone. Its a collective problem. I remember while in the uk, I went to visit my sister and I was talking loudly at the driveway and I noticed a white lady peeping thru the window, pulling her curtains aside and already making a phone call. I was like, easy woman, its not what you think before my sister went to her door and introduced me and said everything is fine. Else, I would have been questioned by police
that very day.

My point is we can blame GEJ for even not having spoons in our house cos of dollar rise but complaints won't solve the problem. Rather if we helped governemt in driving the economy in the right direction, all these problems would be history. Even if you Buhari enters and you still don't behave, he will have the same problem

1 Like

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Amhappy(f): 8:34am On Mar 16, 2015
Never Again!!! Lets end it now.
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Truckpusher(m): 8:34am On Mar 16, 2015
StealthyMe:
What pains me is that this is just an election winning strategy undecided If only the Nigerian government could have been this responsive to this issue from the onset,it would have been a massive point scorer for this government. But, uncountable deaths after and an election drawing near,our ogas gave finally decided to take the lives of the masses seriously sad
And you think you knew any better than the Government?

How does insurgency in a particular section of the country help one win an election?

Sometimes I just feel like slapping your mouths , thank God Seun didn't include any slap feature in this forum , una for hear whie for my hand. angry

2 Likes

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Reaper231(m): 8:35am On Mar 16, 2015
I wnt to enlist. How about all of yu numb skulls criticising? Can yu enlist if u gat d chance? Godfatherism will never let d army recruit d right mindset.
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by omohanet(m): 8:35am On Mar 16, 2015
Kodos to Nigeria Army
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Masturbation(f): 8:37am On Mar 16, 2015
mustymatic:

haha...OK, go to maiduguri n d rest, I'm sure a lotta them need feeding. I'm ok where i am, thnks to God n I dnt masturbate

You're not ok.
You don't have anything
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by MrEverest(m): 8:42am On Mar 16, 2015
duni04:
OP please edit: SA\Russian\Ukrainian Mercenaries and Chadian soldiers in final push against Boko Haram! Let's not give that clueless dunce in Abuja any credit for what he didn't do!
The dumbest post of the millennium goes to you!!! You pathetic & sympathetic son of boko haram, what do you want the president to do Do you want him to personally pick up a rifle & move to sambisa forest You idiotic & self serving boko haram apologists also known as APC would all meet your waterloo with the way you people play politics with human lives & embarrass the same country you corrupt & self serving fuuls want to rule. Shame on you all angry angry Goodluck will conquer!
Nigerian military will conquer!!
Nigeria will conquer!!!
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Masturbation(f): 8:45am On Mar 16, 2015
ribbit:
the mastu.rbation is definitely affecting your brain ... It must be on the wrong side of your head.. How did yaradua crush boko haram within 24hrs and capturing their boss without amnesty international asking questions? How did Buhari crush maitasine withing 48hrs without advance weaponry..

Why is amnesty international not shouting now about human right that they were shouting then... What did Jonathan do differently now that he has not been doing and why does it took him 6years to do that?

Dead brain.

The Maitasine Buhari crush are bunch of village hunters.
Yara'dua & the Boko haram are both hausas, so everything was tailored.
The boko haram Goodluck jonathan is fighting is an international terrorist group with links to ISIS & Al-Qeada.
In what year did buhari crushed the Maitasine ?? 1930 i guess, there was no human right group then

If insurgency lasts more than 24hrs, the government has hand in it - - general sani abacha.
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by octaner(m): 8:47am On Mar 16, 2015
duni04:
OP please edit: SA\Russian\Ukrainian Mercenaries and Chadian soldiers in final push against Boko Haram! Let's not give that clueless dunce in Abuja any credit for what he didn't do!
You are such a foool....eeediot!

*spits*
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Hemanwel(m): 8:48am On Mar 16, 2015
efilefun:
I just pray they defeat this boko haram guyz so we can all head to the polls on the 28 and vote out the clueless one that left the matter of boko haram to last until now that he needs the votes of the masses, trying to bribe the masses at the die minute kojoooor, we are wiser than you think.... I have never seen any politician performing excellently in his second term even including fashola, you can't compare his first tenure to his second... So what does this clueless dog have for the country when he couldn't do anything in the first tenure... E go balance suck and dry Nigeria economy before una blink una eyes...

I just wonder if those shouting GEJ till 2019 don't have brain to think or they are just babies in this Nigeria political environment to know how things are being done.

A normal politician use the achievements of his first tenure to get votes for second term then relax, but oga Jona decided to start relaxing from his first tenure Cuz he knew he signed an agreement with PDP not to contest for 2nd term, all this one his doing is just "oju aiye" God will surely bring him down Cuz he got no good intentions for the nation .
Bro,any Governor or other elected public office holder who doesn't perform in his/her 2nd term,we shall vote out his/her party!
So,if they like,they should not perform in their 2nd terms.They definitely would not be setting a good precedence for their would-be successor.
Nigerians are wiser now!
The polity is now more competitive!

2 Likes

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by ribbit: 8:48am On Mar 16, 2015
Masturbation:
when did boko haram join ISIS? Boko haram never had Alqueda affiliation and even your president confirmed it... So what are you yapping about... Why did Jonathan allow boko haram to grow wing before he crushed them? Why didn't he crush them when they were still mere farmers that doesn't know what bombs look like? Use ya head and stop saying rubbish.
Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by Ezyp(m): 8:54am On Mar 16, 2015
StealthyMe:
pls stop writing like you just got access to internet for the past 8 years....
Was there ammunitions initially? No enough fighting tools initially but thank God we got 'em now even though the west refuse selling... in all this takes TIME

Now instead of u to be rejoicing over the victory u are condemning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by MrEverest(m): 8:58am On Mar 16, 2015
hush15:

Jonah dis jonah dat I tire for this country as we shift blames here and there. Even us citizens have undermined our roles in making this country a more safer haven or an improved economy. Everything is a one man job called the presidency and we forget that the presidency isn't a one man show.

You say after lives have been wasted, lemme recall to you that when the american experienced the september 11 terror attack, Osama wasn't apprehended the next day, cos the enemy is not resting on his oars. And unlike what we experiencing here, where opposition keep ranting an politicizing national challenges, there was collaboration from every party and more importantly the citizens. Playing politics with security issues compromise counter strategies cos what happens is that the enemy is encouraged and counter strategies by the government could be compromised, no matter how focused the government is. The citizen looses confidence in the government of the day and thus making them government of the day as what we have today.
One of the reason you expressing doubt in the government is because of the opposition noises so, if you are ina position to help the governement, you would hold back because you not sure what step to take. Its those that are resolute that stay firm and do the little they can do.

These are the problems. These problems are not Mr. Presidents' alone. Its a collective problem. I remember while in the uk, I went to visit my sister and I was talking loudly at the driveway and I noticed a white lady peeping thru the window, pulling her curtains aside and already making a phone call. I was like, easy woman, its not what you think before my sister went to her door and introduced me and said everything is fine. Else, I would have been questioned by police
that very day.

My point is we can blame GEJ for even not having spoons in our house cos of dollar rise but complaints won't solve the problem. Rather if we helped governemt in driving the economy in the right direction, all these problems would be history. Even if you Buhari enters and you still don't behave, he will have the same problem
God bless you a million fold for this!!! This is what I keep telling people, in sane societies, people know when to play politics and when to close ranks. After the September 11 terror attacks, both the Republicans & the Democrats supported George Bush, the democrats did not try to make cheap political gains from the misery of Americans!!! In Nigeria, APC will use every opportunity under the sun even if it undermines our national integrity and interest just for political mischief. This people in their desperation have thrown all caution to the wind & their supporters forgot that the embarrassment will all come to haunt us collectively irrespective of political lining. This sadistic & voodoo party called APC & its current leaders will never smell Aso rock villa because they do not mean well for Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri. by preciouslady: 8:58am On Mar 16, 2015
Aluta continua victory aceta!!! More grace to your strenght gallant men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. / Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention / I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.