Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano (23644 Views)

Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls / Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March / APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by ologundudu7: 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
disloman:
True bt what i mean SAI BUHARI is d only thing i wanna hear till victory is declared.

Of cuz habeebi we on thesame "Buharic" lane.
Am a Buharist and this Buharism is till GMB wins and rules till 2019.*Respeck*

1 Like

Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

You wan kon steal am?
Lol,u funny o
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
DaBullIT:

Mr psych evaluator, you could make your point without insulting me , GEJ/PDP deployed Soldiers to River state stadium , Yes APC used the venue earlier but i think it was planned, schedule of works had already been set out , whereas PDP's was impromptu , besides there's more than one stadia in River's state if the Governor says no way , GEJ shouldn't have YES WAY'D it by force, that is my point

Kaduna and Kano is Volatile , that much is true , Did they start a war there, or was there news of mass rioting or killing of people ? ? There was a clash, but that was it , it all ended that day, no reprisal killings, no sectarian killings , Besides this was not campaign, it was solidarity walk, no one would have attacked anyone else, unless PDP members came to disrupt the walk , Its funny how Kaduna is Volatile for Buhari but peaceful for GEJ's campaign on January 31 2015 ,

And even if you do not admit it , i know where you allegiance lies

Hypocrite

Learn to make a point without insults. thanks and have a nice day
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
ExInferis:

This is what im uncomfortable with and which completely contradicts your assertion that no one is generalizing.

There are ethnic militias in every region of the south whereas theres none in the north, and these militias from ND militants to Massob to OPC and various splinter factions and sister anarchists have exhibited violent predispositions, and they are now in the employ of GEJ.

All the north did was present a candidate. Since when is that a crime? But the south is indignant and threatening war.

Maybe your vitriol should be aimed at the lords of war.

I tire for the, the north only presented peace makers in form of Boko Haram while the southern militias have been on a killing spree like they did in 2011 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by ExInferis(m): 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
kpekusPikin:

I tire for the, the north only presented peace makers in form of Boko Haram while the southern militias have been on a killing spree like they did in 2011 grin grin

I dont see your point but if it's an attempt at sarcasm then it failed.
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by Heffalump(m): 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
PassingShot:
One million march or no one million march, Kano just like other NE/NW states, is a no-go area for PDP/GEJ.

In 2011 GEJ only won majorly in the south and North central (middle Belt) states. We are not expecting any shift from this pattern even in 2015. Alas! GEJ still wins and Nigeria will surely be better for it.
Enemies of the state shall be put to shame once more.
#Neveragain shall they emerge from Sambisa forest to terrorise the rest of Nigeria!
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by babadee1(m): 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
echomog1:
i'm a southerner but was born n bred in kano state ...d truth be told kano has never experienced a peaceful demonstration not to talk of a million man match knowing fully well it's a state of 50 50 pdp n apc suppoorters. .thank God it didn't hold.

You are either ignorant or a complete liar to say that Kano state is 50 50 between APC and PDP. The PDP has no support or following in Kano. Go there and campaign for Jonathan and you'll find out the truth fast.
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by Heffalump(m): 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
shammah1:
Millions for where? LMAO!

Hahaha...All the million members of APC have decamped to PDP. You no see am for Lagos? They declared 1 million man match but na 150 people attend.
What a miserable move by APC. March 28th is just around the corner for the final slaughter!
Every power of darkness shall fall. Amen
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by arianrabaka: 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Y e be say insanity de flow in de brain of these so call apc,1million man-marh or april,who dem de decieve,why ebe like say trouble de their DNA
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by dannyville2(m): 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
bakila:

See you life, you have transformed yourself to NOICEMAKER with you six likes at page 4 of the thread. pathetic waste of first to comment status.
check again
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by simdam500(m): 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
Isn't 1million too much for that insecure state... undecided

Campaign in another form naaaw shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Embassy Confirms Importation Of Agricultural Products From Anambra State / Kogi APC Battles Oshiomhole Over Plot To Deny Yahaya Bello Ticket / PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.