Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano (23645 Views)

Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls / Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March / APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by Masturbation(f): 9:26am On Mar 16, 2015
This hausa people no get sense.
Ask them what political party they support, they don't know
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 16, 2015
DaBullIT:
Later , they'll say It's not Order from Above

GEJ forcefully took over a stadium when they told him it was under construction

Buhari was prevented from using a venue in Kaduna state and no body is saying anything about it

Records are still intact, Judgement day is coming

inasmuch as you hate the government of the day, we do too. But dont let politics cloud your reasoning mentality. GEJ took a stadium under construction, have you forgotten it was used by APC few days earlier? Have you checked now to see that no construction whatsoever in that stadium now? which venue in KD was Buhari prevented from using, YOu do not know how volatile Kaduna and Kano is, its better to keep sealed lips. 1 million man match in Kano will result in deaths of the innocent. Please use your big brains, BOTH APC and PDP do not give a damn abt you, they're all bunch of thieves and criminals and they just mar your reasoning to a point you're not even thinking straight already.

3 Likes

Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by rush111: 9:29am On Mar 16, 2015
Well I'm happy if it is because of violence....every Nigeria knows that North is not safe when it come to safeguard....inshall allah Nigeria problem of killing will soon come to past....God bless Nigeria
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2015
omenka:
Just imagine the kind of trash coming out the head of a supposed married business man. The crude and uncouth wife of the president makes terrible gaffes and the next thing, you find people whom you assume would know better taking the idiocy to another level.

Smh.

Inasmuch as his choice of words were a bit extreme, what makes you different? You just attacked him for his words, who has held you responsible for the trash you equally spew often here? you got your likes, you got your shares, but your mental prowess will certainly diminish, ride on and insult more people as thats all you know how to do best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2015
omenka:
I did not offer one fvcker. My only fear is the kind of terrible upbringing you might be giving some innocent kids under your care. I cringe in horror of what they would grow up to become. You re a threat to your own children if God was merciful enough to have given you one.

Degenerate abuser. I wonder how a woman manages to cope with a man of such basic intellect and low standards like you.

Now, you've moved beyond it to the person's family. how vile can you be? Just because of politics and because his views differs from yours? Bro, you've lost it totally, what makes you different from the market women?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 16, 2015
alfred5:

E-rat please stop ranting. Must insult people opinion? And what brought his wife to this? Go sleept! Akpa amu!

That guy most definitely is a frustrated, aggressive lowlife! No disrespect, but for someone to insult someone, insult his family just because the person have a different political views is less than humane.

4 Likes

Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by shammah1(m): 9:35am On Mar 16, 2015
Millions for where? LMAO!
Yungwizzzy:
If it's because of security threat there's no problem but if it's otherwise and another handiwork of Jonathan then his plan already failed

because millions have been marching for him since March 1st!!

Victory is sure!!!!
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by Sacramento4real(m): 9:39am On Mar 16, 2015
dannyville2:
First to comment things

Lemme see the likes if u think APC are noice makers
Shebi ur eye don clear?How many likes u get now?

1 Like

Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 16, 2015
Timoleon:

please bro, u didnt av to involve urself in dier ish. if u av to, b objective. granted the security problems in d northeast, kano is still adjudged to he one of d more peaceful states in nigeria. so i think it would av bin easier n considerate to say d march was cancelled cos it would provide a higher security challenge for our security forces than to describe the peace loving people of kano as fanatic and violent. even ur comment shows dat d people u met in kano, care about their peace. when people openly show bigotry and use derogatory remarks they should both be condemned or ignored.

You call Kano peaceful? Have you ever been there or you're speaking based on what you read in the papers? Think about these, its one of the town in Nigeria with an assassination attempt on the king, how many weeks ago was there a bomb blast in the central mosque?

These politicians keep using us against each other while their kids are out there in different countries or in their houses. How many of the politician kids will participate? Its so bad that a full grown man- Omenka had to insult someone, his wife, his family all because of his political views.

Let the elections come and go.

@Omenka, Elections will come, who you support may win or loose but the mountains you've destroyed with your tongue will not be rebuilt, the houses you've pulled down will not be rebuilt and you'll then regret your actions.

1 Like

Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by ceejayluv(m): 9:44am On Mar 16, 2015
omenka:
Just imagine the kind of trash coming out the head of a supposed married business man. The crude and uncouth wife of the president makes terrible gaffes and the next thing, you find people whom you assume would know better taking the idiocy to another level.

Smh.
Sorry bros... Truth hurts.
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by dannyville2(m): 9:46am On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=Sacramento4real post=31665284]
Shebi ur eye don clear?How many likes u get now? Hehehe just dey watch my broda . and thanks for quoting me , that's one of the things I'm looking for

Come join me, I dey chop o
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 16, 2015
omenka:
I did not offer one fvcker. My only fear is the kind of terrible upbringing you might be giving some innocent kids under your care. I cringe in horror of what they would grow up to become. You re a threat to your own children if God was merciful enough to have given you one.

Degenerate abuser. I wonder how a woman manages to cope with a man of such basic intellect and low standards like you.

Close your mouth young man. Your comment is disgraceful. Does being in APC take away people's sense of decorum?
Are you so daft to understand that Kano and mostof the northern states may be too volatile for this kind of march?
Did APC not hold a similar, but failed march in Lagos, and nobody stopped them. Please use your brain, and stop abusing people unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by babamadiba(m): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2015
Sacramento4real:

Shebi ur eye don clear?How many likes u get now?
shame go catch that nigga walahi
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by weselomo(m): 9:51am On Mar 16, 2015
truly speaking, Jonathan Is naive
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by ExInferis(m): 9:54am On Mar 16, 2015
luvinhubby:

the erratic violent tendencies of an average Kano resident

This is what im uncomfortable with and which completely contradicts your assertion that no one is generalizing.

There are ethnic militias in every region of the south whereas theres none in the north, and these militias from ND militants to Massob to OPC and various splinter factions and sister anarchists have exhibited violent predispositions, and they are now in the employ of GEJ.

All the north did was present a candidate. Since when is that a crime? But the south is indignant and threatening war.

Maybe your vitriol should be aimed at the lords of war.
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by petermichaels(m): 9:58am On Mar 16, 2015
In yor house and in KANO ba?! Cheeze! Gv me a break.
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by bakila: 9:59am On Mar 16, 2015
dannyville2:
First to comment things

Lemme see the likes if u think APC are noice makers

See you life, you have transformed yourself to NOICEMAKER with you six likes at page 4 of the thread. pathetic waste of first to comment status.
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by Sacramento4real(m): 10:01am On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=dannyville2 post=31665484][/quote]
u 4 just beg us for quote na? grin

1 Like

Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by bakila: 10:03am On Mar 16, 2015
Masturbation:
This hausa people no get sense.
Ask them what political party they support, they don't know

You must be a product of masturbation. Come to the North and be schooled in politics.
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by Timoleon(m): 10:04am On Mar 16, 2015
gbl01:

You call Kano peaceful? Have you ever been there or you're speaking based on what you read in the papers? Think about these, its one of the town in Nigeria with an assassination attempt on the king, how many weeks ago was there a bomb blast in the central mosque?

These politicians keep using us against each other while their kids are out there in different countries or in their houses. How many of the politician kids will participate? Its so bad that a full grown man- Omenka had to insult someone, his wife, his family all because of his political views.

Let the elections come and go.

@Omenka, Elections will come, who you support may win or loose but the mountains you've destroyed with your tongue will not be rebuilt, the houses you've pulled down will not be rebuilt and you'll then regret your actions.

like i told d oda guy, if u cant b objective, ignore peoples posts. in my previous post, i mentioned dat though kano is adjudged to be peaceful, the insecurity challenges in the north east is a go8d reason to halt d march in oda to avoid higher security challenges. i neva avoided or ignored d fact that these challenges exist. i only mentioned dat using derogatory remarks is not to be condoled. for what we know, there has been violence albeit to various degrees in almost evry campaign ground since dis election saga. if cancelling the march helps our security forces, i am in support. shikena!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by ceejayluv(m): 10:38am On Mar 16, 2015
lovat:
I've spent the best part of my years in the North and I can give you examples of how peaceful marches turned to extreme violence. Don't remember 2001 sharia peaceful demonstration in Kaduna
That one far sef... The fuel subsidy protest and post election violence among others....
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 10:38am On Mar 16, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
If it's because of security threat there's no problem but if it's otherwise and another handiwork of Jonathan then his plan already failed

Victory is sure!!!!
My guy,u get PVC?
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by ceejay4real(m): 10:43am On Mar 16, 2015
chinwike2:
Kwankwaso APshiƮt- Very good, in a city prone to violence with highest number of hard drug takers by NDLEA. Say NO to stark illiterate dictator- Buhari !!!

Otu gbawa kwa nne gi there!
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by echomog1: 10:57am On Mar 16, 2015
i'm a southerner but was born n bred in kano state ...d truth be told kano has never experienced a peaceful demonstration not to talk of a million man match knowing fully well it's a state of 50 50 pdp n apc suppoorters. .thank God it didn't hold.
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by Lanretoye(m): 11:09am On Mar 16, 2015
Wen lagos march cause owu blow dem above, now there is order from above.
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by ndcide(m): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2015
Did they march against boko haram when churches and lately mosque were attacked?

Did they march out against boko haram when the sabongari buses were bombed?

they should keep deceiving themselves. if they don't tell themselves the truth, they may still be doing the same thing they are doing now in years to come.

1 Like

Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by Oiselenjakhian(m): 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]dreamquestmultimedia.com[/url] is my company website. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by M4gunners: 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nonsense people i no know wetin dem dey March for. If anything happens now na GEJ dem go first call.Dem Police una do well jare.
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
And when is time to announce the winner of the general election GeJ will be like all power supply shutdown and every Internet shutdown cos victory has been ordained by God to favour this country grin grin if u like shut aso rock after election na otuoke sure pass.. All hail buhari, hit the damn like for presido buhari
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by DaBullIT(m): 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
gbl01:

inasmuch as you hate the government of the day, we do too. But dont let politics cloud your reasoning mentality. GEJ took a stadium under construction, have you forgotten it was used by APC few days earlier? Have you checked now to see that no construction whatsoever in that stadium now? which venue in KD was Buhari prevented from using, YOu do not know how volatile Kaduna and Kano is, its better to keep sealed lips. 1 million man match in Kano will result in deaths of the innocent. Please use your big brains, BOTH APC and PDP do not give a damn abt you, they're all bunch of thieves and criminals and they just mar your reasoning to a point you're not even thinking straight already.

Mr psych evaluator, you could make your point without insulting me , GEJ/PDP deployed Soldiers to River state stadium , Yes APC used the venue earlier but i think it was planned, schedule of works had already been set out , whereas PDP's was impromptu , besides there's more than one stadia in River's state if the Governor says no way , GEJ shouldn't have YES WAY'D it by force, that is my point

Kaduna and Kano is Volatile , that much is true , Did they start a war there, or was there news of mass rioting or killing of people ? ? There was a clash, but that was it , it all ended that day, no reprisal killings, no sectarian killings , Besides this was not campaign, it was solidarity walk, no one would have attacked anyone else, unless PDP members came to disrupt the walk , Its funny how Kaduna is Volatile for Buhari but peaceful for GEJ's campaign on January 31 2015 ,

And even if you do not admit it , i know where you allegiance lies

Hypocrite
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by olaolulazio(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Victory is sure!!!!

So, u are still the fool I knew u as..

#change.
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
2muchopoTBdope:

My guy,u get PVC?

You wan kon steal am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boris Johnson Visits Nigerian Navy's Unity Ship At Victoria Island. Photos / PDP Announces 77-Man National Campaign Council For Edo Election / Glory Okolie Regains Freedom After 9 Months In Detention (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.