Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,276 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano (23642 Views)

Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls / Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March / APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by WIZGUY69(m): 8:13am On Mar 16, 2015
if it's for security reasons, we APC supporters agree with that. (we love peace).
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by trayvon360: 8:13am On Mar 16, 2015
Agbero president
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by Mogidi: 8:16am On Mar 16, 2015
It was probably stopped by APC to avoid embarrassing Buhari again, his 1mill march in Lagos was a testament he's a paper tiger.
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by reborn1: 8:16am On Mar 16, 2015
omenka:
I did not offer one fvcker. My only fear is the kind of terrible upbringing you might be giving some innocent kids under your care. I cringe in horror of what they would grow up to become. You re a threat to your own children if God was merciful enough to have given you one.

Degenerate abuser. I wonder how a woman manages to cope with a man of such basic intellect and low standards like you.

Chai.. TKO shocked

Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by reborn1: 8:17am On Mar 16, 2015
Mogidi:
It was prolly stopped to avoid embarassing Buhari, his imill march in Lagos is a testament.

Moses, where is your brain? shocked
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by ab4real15: 8:17am On Mar 16, 2015
ignis:
Good riddance to bad rubbish. ..
saTANists.
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by mustymatic(m): 8:18am On Mar 16, 2015
#change4me is when we realize that a man who suddenly starts doing his job 6weeks to election is fraud

Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by Eonuegbu25: 8:19am On Mar 16, 2015

GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS(Certain orders) AND QUICK DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM....Call/Text/What's app 08122204769 to place your Orders.
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by timilehing(m): 8:20am On Mar 16, 2015
Police don join dem saTANist group, God pass una

#March4Buhari
#GMB/PYO 2015
#Change

Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by bigmo1(m): 8:20am On Mar 16, 2015
I am doing my own One-Man match here in Abeokuta.
#SaiBuahri
#SaiBaba

Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by ologundudu7: 8:21am On Mar 16, 2015
disloman:
4 d next 2weeks,all i wanna hear is SAI BUHARI

Till 2019,all i want to hear is SAY Sai Buhari.Khalas
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by mcprince32(m): 8:26am On Mar 16, 2015
No violent and bloody man will rule nigeria again.

Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 16, 2015
Ofcuz any of such large gathering in the north is a security risk.
By the way, what's it with this one million nonsense, even Lagos couldn't convince 10000 people out on the streets, Shey na kano with all the security risks go con do 1million?
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by DrizzyJameel(m): 8:29am On Mar 16, 2015
Their Days is Numbered
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by knightsTempler: 8:33am On Mar 16, 2015
omenka:
I did not offer one fvcker. My only fear is the kind of terrible upbringing you might be giving some innocent kids under your care. I cringe in horror of what they would grow up to become. You re a threat to your own children if God was merciful enough to have given you one.

Degenerate abuser. I wonder how a woman manages to cope with a man of such basic intellect and low standards like you.

You taking the whole ish personal, what might be the cause? Is there something you folks know that we don't ?

Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by AKPOSbaba: 8:34am On Mar 16, 2015
How is dis jonathan's regime different from millitary dictatorship?

Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by disloman(m): 8:36am On Mar 16, 2015
ologundudu7:

Till 2019,all i want to hear is SAY Sai Buhari.Khalas
True bt what i mean SAI BUHARI is d only thing i wanna hear till victory is declared.

Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by nwaanambra1(m): 8:37am On Mar 16, 2015
omenka:
Just imagine the kind of trash coming out the head of a supposed married business man. The crude and uncouth wife of the president makes terrible gaffes and the next thing, you find people whom you assume would know better taking the idiocy to another level.

Smh.

my broda eehhh the thing tiiiirrrrrrreeeeeee me!! grin grin

now tell how this kind of id. . .t will manage the people under him. there must a kind of clueless virus that GEJ and mama piss infect her followers with - you will see a very smart person and once he starts supporting GEJ - shikinna instant cluelessness! cheesy cheesy cheesy

he who knows and pretends not to know is a fool no matter his/her age. and he who does not know and yet pretend to know is also a fool no matter his/her age! cheesy cheesy

NB: OGA HUSBAND NO BE YOU I DEY TALK TO OOO! cheesy cheesy tongue

Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by Itulah(m): 8:40am On Mar 16, 2015
They want a Million man match to go walk on land mines and detonate and after, one foolish and low IQ Governor in Lagos will come and start blaming the commander in Chief. Rubbish!!!

Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by Tocheagle(m): 8:42am On Mar 16, 2015
Is PDP Shaking

Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by lovat(m): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2015
omenka:
Just imagine the kind of trash coming out the head of a supposed married business man. The crude and uncouth wife of the president makes terrible gaffes and the next thing, you find people whom you assume would know better taking the idiocy to another level.

Smh.
I think you are the one that needs your head examined, I was in Kano last week and there was apprehension among the residents about this march and the attendant violence that will come up. When you sit down in Lagos and type crap without verification. Numbskull

Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by bondingman: 8:46am On Mar 16, 2015
there're really hungry for blood!
Thank you NPF for foiling their quest

Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by kunlej2: 8:49am On Mar 16, 2015
pisure or.....
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by omenka(m): 8:57am On Mar 16, 2015
lovat:
I think you are the one that needs your head examined, I was in Kano last week and there was apprehension among the residents about this march and the attendant violence that will come up. When you sit down in Lagos and type crap without verification. Numbskull
You don't even merit an insult.
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by ExInferis(m): 9:04am On Mar 16, 2015
luvinhubby:
Knowing the volatile nature of Kano & how fanatic the indigenes & residents of Kano are, organising the march was an error in the first instance as it can degenerate into violence & destruction of peoples property.

Holding a rally at stadium should be enough for them & easier for securitymen to handle, a street march in Kano now can be an explosive venture & the police is right cancelling it.

So far all the violence seems confined to your southern portion of the country where bombs go off at campaign offices and guns are fired at political rallies. We also do not have ethnic militias threatenig war if buhari loses.

The north has been very restrained and mature in the face of insults and condescending remarks from te president, his wife, aides, private militia, supporters and busybodies.

It all ends march 28
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by Timoleon(m): 9:10am On Mar 16, 2015
lovat:

please bro, u didnt av to involve urself in dier ish. if u av to, b objective. granted the security problems in d northeast, kano is still adjudged to he one of d more peaceful states in nigeria. so i think it would av bin easier n considerate to say d march was cancelled cos it would provide a higher security challenge for our security forces than to describe the peace loving people of kano as fanatic and violent. even ur comment shows dat d people u met in kano, care about their peace. when people openly show bigotry and use derogatory remarks they should both be condemned or ignored.

Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by lovat(m): 9:13am On Mar 16, 2015
Timoleon:

please bro, u didnt av to involve urself in dier ish. if u av to, b objective. granted the security problems in d northeast, kano is still adjudged to he one of d more peaceful states in nigeria. so i think it would av bin easier n considerate to say d march was cancelled cos it would provide a higher security challenge for our security forces than to describe the peace loving people of kano as fanatic and violent. even ur comment shows dat d people u met in kano, care about their peace. when people openly show bigotry and use derogatory remarks they should both be condemned or ignored.
I've spent the best part of my years in the North and I can give you examples of how peaceful marches turned to extreme violence. Don't remember 2001 sharia peaceful demonstration in Kaduna

Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by luvinhubby(m): 9:16am On Mar 16, 2015
ExInferis:

So far all the violence seems confined to your southern portion of the country where bombs go off at campaign offices and guns are fired at political rallies. We also do not have ethnic militias threatenig war if buhari loses.

The north has been very restrained and mature in the face of insults and condescending remarks from te president, his wife, aides, private militia, supporters and busybodies.

It all ends march 28
Nobody is analasying which region or zone are champions on violence in Nigeria, what is important is the security situation of the country now, the erratic violent tendencies of an average Kano resident & the ease with which the police can curtail violence in case it breaks out in the event.

Any political activity currently that has the capacity of disrupting public peace should be discouraged & like you said, March 28 will bring all these to an end.
Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by organic973: 9:16am On Mar 16, 2015
This was another way to insult GEJ because definitely violence is highly possible in a state like kano looking at the security situation if such is to hold.

GEJ is not clueless after all

Re: Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano by nagoma(m): 9:21am On Mar 16, 2015
Remember the El- Zakzaky March in Zaria was peaceful and no body carried arms but 35 citizens were gunned down by blood thirsty security outfit.

The PDP government would have ordered a massacre of innocent citizens seeking for change. Good it was stopped.

PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets / Removal Of A President From Office (impeachment) - Nigerian Constitution / Heavy Explosion At Udi Enugu (pic)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53