Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) (56582 Views)

"How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Governor Ortom Drinking Pap With Akara In A Local Environment / Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by JayTeeA(f): 9:52am On Mar 16, 2015
cry cryGod pls give us leaders that will fry akara wit us simply because dey have us at hrt not because dey want to win election cry

13 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by vega84(m): 9:58am On Mar 16, 2015
If na fr only this woman, I fr vote Apc kai I see humility written in her face. #vegatalks#

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by spott(m): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2015
Very humble woman

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by preciousnelly: 10:08am On Mar 16, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
See exemplary leadership and humanity on display. Unlike an outgoing uncouth patience.
This is what i call eye service. Has she ever done this before now? how many people has she ever helped before now? This is just political strategy

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2015
My comments reserved till after election undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It is written :" I shall MOCK those who mock you...".

May the deity of barren women visit your household. This is not a curse - it's more like a foretelling. Be prepared.

But mama peace can mock old people? She can also mock those who "born children anyhow"? Those who live in glass houses dont throw stones. I wouldnt insult a woman looking for children but u dont throw dirt at people and expect to remain unstained.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:15am On Mar 16, 2015
All na politics,but don't blame her,anybody would do this at least to counter the opposition party,every weapon you have,keep using it,but no doubt,she's a humble woman and an eye candy,Sai Buhari,Sai Aisha

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:16am On Mar 16, 2015
preciousnelly:

This is what i call eye service. Has she ever done this before now? how many people has she ever helped before now? This is just political strategy
Go and find out now
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by dre11(m): 10:23am On Mar 16, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:
This woman is so desperate.
Next is for her to start sharing free pusssy just to get her husband elected

Is this how low Taniods could go because of their blind support for clueless.........

When posting some other times do add some sense with your posting

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by m4una(m): 10:24am On Mar 16, 2015
I ll never forgive myself, if i were to vote any candidate based on public 'show' like mrs Aisha and other candidates be it Pdp, apc has/had displayed.
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by EgusiSoup: 10:25am On Mar 16, 2015
berem:
That is my incoming first lady come 2027 cool

Sai Aisha Buhari!
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by Missonas(f): 10:46am On Mar 16, 2015
Mtchew waiting for PEJ to also help the okpa woman amd buka seller.I hate these stunts!
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by jamace(m): 10:52am On Mar 16, 2015
Political deception 404. angry
How many women in Daura has she helped to fry kwosai before this electioneering campaign?

APC deceiving Nigerians since 1900.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:59am On Mar 16, 2015
dont buy this sh*t

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by seemples(f): 11:00am On Mar 16, 2015
kestolove95:
...no b like dat barren woman for dia

Mister, modify this fast!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by Dreyl(m): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2015
It's not like the fat, brainless and barren pig that reside in aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by sicily4u: 11:29am On Mar 16, 2015
wow see better fried akara, yam and plantain, chai i dey miss better things for here

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by oluspencer(m): 11:39am On Mar 16, 2015
I laff Sote I slap Sambo for face cos him b Ghost worker ....y our baba wife go dey fry ankara...... we know sey na ur deeper life cook dey fry a Kara for daura so y u dey form famz
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by oluspencer(m): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2015
234GT:
Only fools will be deceievd by this!
And what exactly is she trying to prove? That she identifies with the poor? Only in the build up to the elections? Where was she in the last four years? Chilling in KFC or McDonalds?

Sharap and stop the famz. Our baba wife is too porsche to be eating in Macdonald. ..... she eat fresh food like akara, moi moi , tuwo, kilishi and co

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by oluspencer(m): 11:44am On Mar 16, 2015
Dreyl:
It's not like the fat, brainless and barren pig that reside in aso rock.

Stop am ooo.... she doesn't reside in Aso Rock iooo.... she lodging there niooo till may 29

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by mrmetoo1: 11:47am On Mar 16, 2015
234GT:
Only fools will be deceievd by this!
And what exactly is she trying to prove? That she identifies with the poor? Only in the build up to the elections? Where was she in the last four years? Chilling in KFC or McDonalds?

It's definitely better than asking people to stone others that don't believe in your message or calling the fathers of an entire tribe useless. I'll take election time frying of akara to that anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by Dreyl(m): 11:54am On Mar 16, 2015
oluspencer:

Stop am ooo.... she doesn't reside in Aso Rock iooo.... she lodging there niooo till may 29
abi o, she and her incompetent husband will be kicked out soon. grin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by tociano009(m): 11:55am On Mar 16, 2015
kestolove95:
She knw insult gej or southerners o...she's. Getting to meet d people one on one....no b like dat barren woman for dia
you already know your tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by wrench: 11:55am On Mar 16, 2015
Seen... Now Akara Dey Hungry Me.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 16, 2015
That's more like it. About time we get a reasonable first lady.

RIP
Maryam Babangida!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 16, 2015
Rubbish show
She is really beautiful and down to earth..
Waoh, she has the heart of a mother and a wife. She is compassionate, kind and loving..

In between, who is that sweet fresh lady behind her??..

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by Richmond996: 11:58am On Mar 16, 2015
Next one is to sweep the market

Rubbish.. That fire will burn you eyes

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 16, 2015
Why are thix happening during election period, this is as simple as fake. And fake people will follow their fake ideas of campaign

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by adewasco2k(m): 11:59am On Mar 16, 2015
kestolove95:
She knw insult gej or southerners o...she's. Getting to meet d people one on one....no b like dat barren woman for dia
may God forgive you.

I hate what politics is doing to most clueless youths. SMH sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic / Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) / Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.