Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,146 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) (56583 Views)

"How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Governor Ortom Drinking Pap With Akara In A Local Environment / Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by philips70(m): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:
This woman is so desperate.
Next is for her to start sharing free pusssy just to get her husband elected

At least she looks presentable unlike the other that's so repulsive even to her hubby. Reasons why he goes after anything on skirts.
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
kestolove95:
She knw insult gej or southerners o...she's. Getting to meet d people one on one....no b like dat barren woman for dia
if you see what PDP boys Tag AEPB doing to those poor people,my brother you go cry. A sign their govt will perssion for comon ppl. People should note something about PDP govt. They don't recognise comon pple as nigerians. Example: if a minister relative died, you will see all of them visiting and sending condolence. But thousands comon ppl died, they will dance shoki the following day.
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
boujaye:

How would you call a woman barren, are you her God. this why I develop great hate for APC supporters. You are the one crying let the election be free and fair, but still the same ones tensing the atmosphere with your attack on the person. I I ask you what is the manifesto of APC, you don't even know only the word you know "we shall fat quorroption"
so wen. She said stone anybody dat said change or calll GMB brain dead...dat one is not inciting rryt?
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
ireneidiva:

Who are you to call someone barren? Can you create? May God have mercy on you.
. And who is she to call pesin fada brain dead?
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
visalo:

Don't let your words consume you. Better grow up. I know is only unreasonable kid that can utter this kind foolish words
. So wat do we call her for call sum ones dad brain. Dead? Bro.
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by kayalla(f): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
See exemplary leadership and humanity on display. Unlike an outgoing uncouth patience.

which mumu exemplary leadership and humanity, all this election stunt and nigerians no ge ever get sense. na only during election u go candidates dey sweep road, visit orphanage. when don they do it when they re in power or long before election. ode

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by melomelo: 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
Aisha, this one na political eyes service.
Brain-washing
Nigerian wake up, this people were seriously desperate for this Aso-Rock
They can lie die mostly Tinubu with his sickness of the blood. Mouth Od**r
Just to go to any extent they are ready...
Nonsense.
#Nigerianwakeup#
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by ethylene: 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tell me where it was written that a " president still campaigns after winning an election "
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by Sparkle777(f): 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
kestolove95:
. So who givs brain dat she call. Dead brain?

Two wrongs dont make a right.
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by dammy336(f): 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
Yes,everybody knows its jst for elections&that it'll stop after elections bt it still is exemplary,nt lyk sm1 who trades words,blows,causes confusion and causes our heads to spin with her spoken english that is as confused as her husband(the english doesn't know if its queen's english,american english,asian or otuoke)
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by loomer: 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
kestolove95:
and knw matter how how u dislike pesin,u shudnt use. D word"brain dead"

Well me don Tlk my own, I've learnt to refrain from using some words on people no matter how annoying they tend to be, and I hope u do same too....

Cos oyibo man say two wrongs no fit make one right
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by ngoziiwenofu1: 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
Na now u know say u go fry Akara!

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by ireneidiva(f): 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
kestolove95:
. And who is she to call pesin fada brain dead?
Was it your father she called brain dead?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
omo na now we wan enter real democracy,govt of the pple,by the pple,for the people. This woman fine pass mama peace,because of her i go vote forGMB
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
ngoziiwenofu1:
Na now u know say u go fry Akara!
You just gave me a reason to vote for APC.
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by stigman(m): 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
efilefun:

When GEJ did a documentary mocking the death of buhari's late wife and daughter that died while delivering did you call them bastards then.... Grow up man and open ur eyes wide open

Pikin
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 12:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
kestolove95:
She knw insult gej or southerners o...she's. Getting to meet d people one on one....no b like dat barren woman for dia
you dey mind that shepopotamus?
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by chokovirus: 12:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
hope4nigeria:
if you see what PDP boys Tag AEPB doing to those poor people,my brother you go cry. A sign their govt will perssion for comon ppl. People should note something about PDP govt. They don't recognise comon pple as nigerians. Example: if a minister relative died, you will see all of them visiting and sending condolence. But thousands comon ppl died, they will dance shoki the following day.

Rubbish talk! AEPB is only trying to sanitize abuja city. This govt has a reputation for tolerating the masses. Since this govt came on board, the momentum for demolishing slums in FCT has subsided. APC controlled states like Lagos and Edo have shown gross intolerance for the poor masses. Was it PDP that told a poor widow in Edo state 'to go and die'?
GEJ will make Buhari EFCC chairman and direct SURE_P to empower Aisha with some cooking stoves for suya and Akara. Mtschew!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by ngoziiwenofu1: 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
Not only frying Akara, u will still sleep with mad man just to get to Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by politricks: 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
Peppyluv:
I have really seen your level of intelligence with your silly comments....mtchewwwwww

If what i wrote was silly, how come you are the only one that noticed. Are you trying to tell me you are the only intelligent person on this thread.
Schooling daft people is stressful but somebody gotta do it.
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by erayo2GCA(m): 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
and why is she and her husband always on eye glass...

#GBM2015

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by chewenco(m): 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
I can not be deceive anymore.
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by Mufasa27(m): 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
The akara wey she nor fry last year.. somedays to election she come dey fry akara for una....I pity all those gullibe nigerians shouting GMB.... may God open una eyes

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
ireneidiva:

Was it your father she called brain dead?
so am I ryt to sae is she ur mother for defendin her? Swt
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
loomer:

Well me don Tlk my own, I've learnt to refrain from using some words on people no matter how annoying they tend to be, and I hope u do same too....

Cos oyibo man say two wrongs no fit make one right
u ryt bro..tnks
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
Before her husband won the presidential ticket, and since her hubby left power in 1985, has she ever fried Akara? Publicly ?or in her private house? All are part of scheming and politicking . Bunch of hypocrites, everybody wants to identity with the common man now, they all want to be Ayodele Fayose . Longlive Goodluck Jonathan and till 2019

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
Sparkle777:

Two wrongs dont make a right.
ok
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by loomer: 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
kestolove95:
u ryt bro..tnks

You are welcome my brother...

Let's try to fight hate from naija...

Na tribalism bring hate, and until we eliminate tribalism hate won't leave and if hate no leave development nd progress won't come..

God bless u
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by benson81(m): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Enjoying the spotlight! Fame and power dey sweet abi madam Buhari?.Pray make the polls favour una ooo if not e go be when dem give small pikin one spoon of ice cream come refuse to give am the whole plate! grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by ireneidiva(f): 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
kestolove95:
so am I ryt to sae is she ur mother for defendin her? Swt
I'm not defending her. I'm only saying you have no right to call someone barren when you can't create an ant. And if you really can't see anything wrong with that statement up till now, once again, may God forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
loomer:

You are welcome my brother...

Let's try to fight hate from naija...

Na tribalism bring hate, and until we eliminate tribalism hate won't leave and if hate no leave development nd progress won't come..

God bless u
no b lie....drink onne bottle of orijin for. ma head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic / Imo Officials Now Wear Bullet-Proof? (Photos) / These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.