Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) (56561 Views)

"How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Governor Ortom Drinking Pap With Akara In A Local Environment / Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by shammah1(m): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nice one mam but Aso Rock is not meant for akara fryers like you.

Happy frying.

Meanwhile, Vote for President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to continue moving Nigeria forward.
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by Bants(m): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
At least you can tell she has cooking skill not like that fat roundabout Jonathan call wife
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by pure2012soul(m): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
Make she come wash my boxers na! grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by doninno(m): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
She better pass una mama P
JeffreyJamez:
After election all this show go end...mchew... as at last year, swhy didn't we see this?
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by KLand(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
False humily. No vacancy in Aso Rock.
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by ezimum(f): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
kestolove95:
She knw insult gej or southerners o...she's. Getting to meet d people one on one....no b like dat barren woman for dia
nobody has any right to call anoda person barren b/c d child u tink u have is not ur own. Any day dat God decides on anybody u cannot say no is my child. Becareful in ur words b/c election will soon be over 'n u will be left wit ur thots.
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
kestolove95:
She knw insult gej or southerners o...she's. Getting to meet d people one on one....no b like dat barren woman for dia
:-O:-O:-D
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by pring: 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
stigman:

Bastard, why should u call her barren, is she God, goat
U now forgot how jonathan mocked buhari over her first daughters death and her baby during child birth.
Is the jonathans God?
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by InglishTeechar(m): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
After Mrs Buhari was spotted buying suya with Mrs Osinbajo yesterday in Abuja, she also got to do this - help a woman selling fries on the roadside with her frying.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/03/photo-of-mrs-aisha-buhari-frying-akara.html

This people really know how to fool Nigerians sha...all na because of election, why was she not doing same last year and the year before...it is evident some fools are already falling for her home video...some Nigerians dwell on sentiments sha, that is what religion can do to your thinking faculty. Use your head and dont be fooled by sentiments.
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by BodyKiss(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It is written :" I shall MOCK those who mock you...".

May the deity of barren women visit your household. This is not a curse - it's more like a foretelling. Be prepared.

stigman:

Bastard, why should u call her barren , is she God, goat

I don't see what's wrong in stating the obvious? Y'all should stop deceiving yourselves with your empty words.
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by InglishTeechar(m): 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
See exemplary leadership and humanity on display. Unlike an outgoing uncouth patience.

This people really know how to fool Nigerians sha...all na because of election, why was she not doing same last year and the year before...it is evident some fools are already falling for her home video...some Nigerians dwell on sentiments sha, that is what religion can do to your thinking faculty. Use your head and dont be fooled by sentiments.
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by InglishTeechar(m): 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
BodyKiss:

I don't see what's wrong in stating the obvious? Y'all should stop deceiving yourselves with your empty words.

Who told you she is barren?…Nigerians with hear say...so if they told you MTN don buy America you go believe.
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by BodyKiss(m): 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
InglishTeechar:

Who told you she is barren?…Nigerians with hear say...so if they told you MTN don buy America you go believe.

What's your proof she's not, Mr. No hear say?
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
i like hausas they can be so humble, look at that extent of humility, if na igbo woman wey im husband dey contest for nigerian president, habba come see prride,im leg no fit touch ground again, na only helicopter she go dy fly with not even car..chai igbos proud die...
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by nationwide1(m): 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
tyson55:
This is the height of hypocrisy.

Nigerian politicians and their family deceiving The masses since 1960.

If eventually they get to power, this Akara woman would probably be told to take her Akara stuff out of Abuja, that Abuja is not meant for the poor.

Smh
Smart thinking. Hypocrisy at its peak. Oshiomole did more than that with hawkers in Benin before go and die saga. Fashola fraternized with Okada riders better than she is doing before the ban. Only the fools get carried away by this gimmicks.
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by crisycent: 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
Abasay!
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by meresse: 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
See exemplary leadership and humanity on display. Unlike an outgoing uncu can be eAouth patience.
u can be easily deceived
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by ipswitch: 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Carry go, Mummy!!! GMB all the way. I thank God you for your life, you marry this wonderful man, MOHAMMAD OMOWONUOLA OLANBIWONNINU, OLANIYI, OLAWALE, AFOLAGBADE, OLOROGUN BUHARI!!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by polite2(m): 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
Zuria:

Lol bro...you are the one that told me to come online and have fun o grin grin
lol, I just PM u
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by experimentist: 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
Whether you fry Akara or you no fry Akara, Iya Alakara go still VOTE for Buhari.. So forget the Akara frying, buy Akara chop. Akara good well well..
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by experimentist: 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
VickyRotex:
My comments reserved till after election undecided lipsrsealed
Don't bother yourself
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
experimentist:
Don't bother yourself

You think so
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by davimiles(m): 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It is written :" I shall MOCK those who mock you...".

May the deity of barren women visit your household. This is not a curse - it's more like a foretelling. Be prepared.

Bleep you
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by experimentist: 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
VickyRotex:

You think so
yes sweetie
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by sladimeji(m): 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
#karama #sheykarimi #ojuaye
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by delishpot: 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
All tgis na norma thing when dem want our votes. As soon as ellection end, their drivers go dey jam people commot for road. Aisha go forget say she been fry akara and peypey go forget say Nigerians need food.
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by Thelmerh(f): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
kestolove95:
. dat so uncalled for.
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by dondo83(m): 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
stigman:

You see why u are a goat, u think with ur anus, go and read the poo u sent

no wonder you cant even put up a picture on your profile ...... people that are so fast to abuse others are nobody's themselves. so after this post I'll move on and ignore your little mind
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by tyson55(m): 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
nationwide1:
Smart thinking. Hypocrisy at its peak. Oshiomole did more than that with hawkers in Benin before go and die saga. Fashola fraternized with Okada riders better than she is doing before the ban. Only the fools get carried away by this gimmicks.

I tell ya bro, these politicians are really taking Nigerians for granted, thinking we are fools. Only the gullible will be carried away by their gimmicks just as you said.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by stigman(m): 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
BodyKiss:

If this is how u see life then nothing dey ur head
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
experimentist:
yes sweetie

Your reasons
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by stigman(m): 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
dondo83:

no wonder you cant even put up a picture on your profile ...... people that are so fast to abuse others are nobody's themselves. so after this post I'll move on and ignore your little mind

Profile picture is for children like you, I don't make noise, if u want to know my worth meet me at (four point by sharaton) second floor by 7pm today

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu / What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking / Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.