Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) (56564 Views)

"How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Governor Ortom Drinking Pap With Akara In A Local Environment / Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
ireneidiva:

I'm not defending her. I'm only saying you have no right to call someone barren when you can't create an ant. And if you really can't see anything wrong with that statement up till now, once again, may God forgive you.
ok...for u,i withdraw dat statemnnt
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by zuggy: 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
Even if she likes let fry kuli kuli that wont stop her husband from crying again.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by toprealman: 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
See exemplary leadership and humanity on display. Unlike an outgoing uncouth patience.
MAJOR PROBLEM WITH NIGERIANS. SHOW OF HUMILITY AND YET SHE HAS A FULL CREW COVERING HER SHOW OF SHAME. SHE WILL BE WORSE THAN MYRIAM ABACHA AND PATIENCE Jonathan PUT TOGETHER.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by emmiej: 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
kestolove95:
She knw insult gej or southerners o...she's. Getting to meet d people one on one....no b like dat barren woman for dia

She no insult Gej or southerners yet u wey be follow follow d insult our first lady...Questions for u...Are u not stupid? Ur Mama wey no barren where she dey?...Be properly guided my frnd.

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by dondo83(m): 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
After election all this show go end...mchew... as at last year, why didn't we see this?
ES

people with some kleg reasoning sha....was her husband the APC PRESIDENTIAL Candidate then? i doubt if 90 percent of people even knew who she was . Right now she will have press men detailed around her 24/7 and as such you will find everything she does in public. Either she used to do all this in time past is not known to us but all the same she can be a vagabond like the tout we have as first lady and nothing will happen to her, but rather she is calm , projects a good wife image and for this lets encourage iher so that someday people like pej will be extinct from the face of the earth
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by dondo83(m): 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
stigman:

Bastard, why should u call her barren, is she God, goat

barren and bastard whats the difference you sound like the person your criticizing

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by redcliff: 1:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
owobokiri:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na ur mouth go kill u

@ topic:
I will take her serious when she cooks okpa red at 9th mile Enugu. .

Chei okpa.. you have finished me...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by stigman(m): 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
dondo83:

barren and bastard whats the difference you sound like the person your criticizing

Monkey
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by eebruboss(m): 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
After election all this show go end...mchew... as at last year, why didn't we see this?
u cannot see all this cause no relevant pressman would carry such... And besides electioneering is another bizness... So its normal bro
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
#All na wash
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by Niwdog(m): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
abrahym:
I just love this woman originality
what is in orignal in this? Trying to live a life you don't know
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by dondo83(m): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
stigman:

Monkey

like you daddy?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by loomer: 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
kestolove95:
no b lie....drink onne bottle of orijin for. ma head

Lol
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by mcgaius: 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
See exemplary leadership and humanity on display. Unlike an outgoing uncouth patience.
Fool.How.many times have you seen Remind tinubu frying akara or Mrs Fashola? APC should.tell us how they intend to bring changes to the challenges we have in the country and not just sitting there shouting "change" like they are just learning the word.
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by Lakeshizu(m): 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
Enkaynwa:
undecidedNext is to do 'tellen Doya da kwoi'
lol..... are you Hausa?
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by Adiwana: 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
kestolove95:
She knw insult gej or southerners o...she's. Getting to meet d people one on one....no b like dat barren woman for dia
why are you mocking her for her condition? angry angry are you God that gives Children?
not let your mouth talk wetin you go regret tomorow
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by lagdmark(m): 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
That is a job she surpose to do, caring and frying akara for her SICK husband buhari instead of exposing him to the dangers of APC
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by meccuno: 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:
This woman is so desperate.
Next is for her to start sharing free pusssy just to get her husband elected
Bad belle go kill you!
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
kestolove95:

Barren is too extreme please no matter what she is not God abeg and no one knows tomorrow
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by zizibabe1(f): 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
kestolove95:

@ kestolove,you will be ensnared by the words of your mouth!.I dont know if you are married with children or nit,I dont know if you have sisters and whether or not they all have kids.I hope that this same tern "barren" will not be used for your wife or any of your sisters.Watch what comes out of your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by Enkaynwa(f): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Lakeshizu:
lol..... are you Hausa?

grin
i stay in the north
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by mcgaius: 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Have you ever seen Remi Tinubu buying suya or frying akara before?Have you ever seen Mrs Fashola buying suya or frying akara before?If your answer is a no,then what you just watched is Nollywood movie.APC should come up with serious strategy and tell us how they intend to achieve what GEJ could not.
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
shocked[b][/b]
All for votes. Come March 29th the goodness go end. This is the tricks politicians in the black world has used to get votes from the poor and innocent nigerians. Come begging and forming humble at election periods.
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by Mcowubaba: 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
kestolove95:
ok..thanks dear but hw will buhari childrn feel wen. She. Call dia dad brain dead?
My broda
1. Did PEJ refer to ur Father as Brain Dead..or r u related to Buhari (Allow them to fight their fight-or APC d pay u )
2. Brain dead cannot ever be equated to BARRENESS- which is a big Stigma in this Country..
3. U have gotten a lot of mentions concerning ur insensitive Statement.. Dnt take them 4 Granted..
Be careful bro....always take a deep breath nd hit ur head (to wake up ur braingrin) b4 typing, it will help u..
Dnt reply this Msg...tanks..
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by freecocoa(f): 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
Such level of desperation and hypocrisy actually makes me prefer PEJ, atleast she doesn't pretend to be what she's not. Where have these ones been before the whole election nonsense, mschew.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by stigman(m): 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
dondo83:

like you daddy?

You see why u are a goat, u think with ur anus, go and read the poo u sent
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
It,d be interesting to know how that White plastic bucket withstood the hot oil sieving though inside it.

Are these women stupid? Look at the floor. That bucket is leaking and the oil is soaking away into the soil.. Absolute waste.
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by okeyngene: 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
miraclewonder:
election things# nothing wey person no go see.......from buying suya to frying akara.....hmmmm......., there's God oooo.
Do you have what it takes to be part of the
Next Generation Workforce?”
Be part of the league of extraordinary employees
that will be placed in major organizations this
Only for persons with 0-5 years of experience*
No CV or Resume is required to Apply for this
program
Application is closing soon!!
Use the link below to apply:
http:///1860ce68
d link is invalid
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by Anapuao(f): 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
kestolove95:
ahhh @bold is rather harsh
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by Gboliwe: 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
She can't even sit down and fry the akara! Says a lot about the camouflage! Only the thick brained will be deceived.

And the guy who posted calling a human "barren". This isn't the first time I am seeing that insult, I don't think its right to do that. You know today, you don't know tomorrow.
Re: Aisha Buhari Frying Akara In Abuja (Photo) by polite2(m): 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Zuria:
Next mission: Bathing almajiris on the street of Kano grin grin grin
zuria

its because u re my sister ooo, I could ve fight u.

wat concern Aisha Buhari wit almajiri. were did u put GEJ & PEJ DAT are foster parents of all de almajiri?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic / Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras / Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.