Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online (2293 Views)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? / Who Is The Most Boobilicious Lady On Nairalander? / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by justmag(m): 10:40am On Mar 16, 2015
Someone please tell me why? The only reason I see why someone will do this is if you are gay, a stalker, pathetic or hmmmmm! Still thinking. angry...Did I miss an era when it became okay for guys to pose as girls online and they claim to be straight or whatever? What exactly is cool about this? Is this a new way for guys to get girls or GUY?? I just want to know what goes through a guys mind when he does this. angry...THERE ARE TOOO MANY OF THEM HERE.

5 Likes

Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by Viktoh(m): 10:45am On Mar 16, 2015
On nairalander undecided undecided
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 16, 2015
I thought you guys were investigating on those fake monikers grin
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by Enegod(m): 10:57am On Mar 16, 2015
Everyone on here is a stranger. Treat them with the same caution you would treat any stranger. Be safe! undecided

1 Like

Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by justmag(m): 11:05am On Mar 16, 2015
Viktoh:
On nairalander undecided undecided

Ohhhh yeah!! There are too many of them.
I just checked some account now because I thought the name looked familiar. The person claims to be female but I pulled up the fb and it's a damn dude. It's just strange that someone will do that though.

1 Like

Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by justmag(m): 11:07am On Mar 16, 2015
rubey:
I thought you guys were investigating on those fake monikers grin

what guys? Me? Puuuuulease. The only thing I am investigating is my money when it goes missing. Anything else is irrelevant. Nobody got time for that!

1 Like

Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by Nostradamus: 11:22am On Mar 16, 2015
guys who are not as mindblowing as me.

1 Like

Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 16, 2015
And the _idiot that was busted 2 days ago, with more than 10 male and female usernames nko? That one is the most pathetic so far. Even went as far as creating a male user name to woo a girl, and changing one of it's previous female usernames to (m), to woo another girl in the same fvcking competition!

What that would have meant is that the fool woos 2 different girls with different monikers and different composed poems.

A possessed fvcktard, that one.

1 Like

Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by menix(m): 11:26am On Mar 16, 2015
Its easy for d female to win 95% of male attention on nairaland..
This guys re attention seekers, so for them to get dat attention they bcome she-males...
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by mirexxx(f): 11:32am On Mar 16, 2015
lol wah can u do about it?
u can only get vexed and keep quiet! finish!
they just won't stop! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 16, 2015
Is nor deir faults is dose he goats dat too luv womanliness angry

1 Like

Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by cokacoola(m): 11:32am On Mar 16, 2015
justmag:
Someone please tell me why? The only reason I see why someone will do this is if you are gay, a stalker, pathetic or hmmmmm! Still thinking. angry...Did I miss an era when it became okay for guys to pose as girls online and they claim to be straight or whatever? What exactly is cool about this? Is this a new way for guys to get girls or GUY?? I just want to know what goes through a guys mind when he does this. angry...THERE ARE TOOO MANY OF THEM HERE.
soo becurse a guy post ass a gal and scame your of 400cared and your hear rentingsad
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by justmag(m): 11:33am On Mar 16, 2015
Blackett:
And the _idiot that was busted 2 days ago, with more than 10 male and female usernames nko? That one is the most pathetic so far. Even went as far as creating a male user name to woo a girl, and changing one of it's previous female usernames to (m), to woo another girl in the same fvcking competition!

What that would have meant is that the fool woos 2 different girls with different monikers and different composed poems.

Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by justmag(m): 11:34am On Mar 16, 2015
Blackett:

really though? Someone had time for all that? I am sure his chances may have been better if he just walked up to a girl on his damn street. Why go thru all that? Pure fuckery.
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:35am On Mar 16, 2015
menix:
This guys re attention seekers, so for them to get dat attention they bcome she-males...
true talk I also think they are mentally unstable
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by justmag(m): 11:39am On Mar 16, 2015
mirexxx:
lol wah can u do about it?
u can only get vexed and keep quiet! finish!
they just won't stop! smiley

mirexxx...you know we are trying to fix our e-relationship. So Don't diss me. angry.....I hope they would stop after this. Because If there's no reasonable girl posing as a man then there should be no reasonable man posing as a woman. smiley or am I wrong? I am just asking for some common sense sanity.
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by justmag(m): 11:41am On Mar 16, 2015
menix:

lmaoo! They are trying to stalk or get attention from another lifetime as females. So sad!
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by menix(m): 11:41am On Mar 16, 2015
Ucheosefoh:

Like seriously....

Sure dey graduated frm 2go.

1 Like

Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by mirexxx(f): 11:51am On Mar 16, 2015
justmag:

mirexxx...you know we are trying to fix our e-relationship. So Don't diss me. angry.....I hope they would stop after this. Because If there's no reasonable girl posing as a man then there should be no reasonable man posing as a woman. smiley or am I wrong? I am just asking for some common sense sanity.
I hope they do. smiley
my point is u can't do anything to make them stop it!
get that into ya brain!
blame ur fellow guys tongue

1 Like

Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by justmag(m): 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
mirexxx:
I hope they do. smiley
my point is u can't do anything to make them stop it!
get that into ya brain!
blame ur fellow guys tongue

angry this mouth of yours. Smh.
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by mirexxx(f): 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
justmag:

angry this mouth of yours. Smh.
cheesy
post ur facial pic make i c u
comot that fat back! undecided

1 Like

Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by justmag(m): 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ucheosefoh:

Psychiatrist can't solve their mental issue.
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
justmag:

Ohhhh yeah!! There are too many of them.
I just checked some account now because I thought the name looked familiar. The person claims to be female but I pulled up the fb and it's a damn dude. It's just strange that someone will do that though.
expose them nah,abi make I open alternate account with one fine girl pix grin
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by justmag(m): 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ipledge:
expose them nah,abi make I open alternate account with one fine girl pix grin

You are right! I should have exposed the one guy I caught. Next time I will. angry
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
justmag:

You are right! I should have exposed the one guy I caught. Next time I will. angry
thats how to send then to long time extinction
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by justmag(m): 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
mirexxx:
cheesy
post ur facial pic make i c u
comot that fat back! undecided

If I post my pic. My inbox will be full. tongue...last time I did. It was crazy.
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
dem are looking for magas grin
dem know dat many guys here suffering from konjivitis(also called konji or inflammation of the manhood) are willing to part with money if dem see fine girl grin.
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by mirexxx(f): 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
justmag:

If I post my pic. My inbox will be full. tongue...last time I did. It was crazy.
u have a problem with a full inbox?
let's c it jor!

1 Like

Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by justmag(m): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
mirexxx:
u have a problem with a full inbox?
let's c it jor!

Yes.. I don't like too much E-attention. grin....I can upload for a spit second and then take it off... grin...and I don't have a fat back... angry
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by mirexxx(f): 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
justmag:

Yes.. I don't like too much E-attention. grin....I can upload for a spit second and then take it off... grin...and I don't have a fat back... angry
lol cheers lemme leave u now smiley

1 Like

Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by justmag(m): 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
mirexxx:
lol cheers lemme leave u now smiley

Lmaooo. grin
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by justmag(m): 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
lefulefu:
dem are looking for magas grin
dem know dat many guys here suffering from konjivitis(also called konji or inflammation of the manhood) are willing to part with money if dem see fine girl grin.

Lmaooo. Thirsty thirsty dudes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Under Her Skirt Ah! Afrocandy Forgot Her Undies ...peep With Caution! / Most Important Ingredients To A Successful Relationship / What My Brother Did To Me And My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.