Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online (2359 Views)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? / Who Is The Most Boobilicious Lady On Nairalander? / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by justmag(m): 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ipledge:
thats how to send then to long time extinction

The stubborn ones will remain tho...unfortunately
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by ronald4lif(m): 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
Boredom, mental issues, idleness and depression amongst other issues.

It takes less than a sec to switch genders and put up pics that aren't ours, so one shouldn't bother.
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by justmag(m): 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

It takes less than a sec to switch genders and put up pics that aren't ours, so one shouldn't bother.

Lol. ..those are some serious signs though.
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by justmag(m): 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nostradamus:
guys who are not as mindblowing as me.

lmaoo
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by baralatie(m): 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
HSinclair:
Is nor deir faults is dose he goats dat too luv womanliness angry
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by baralatie(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

just a tip of the ice!

1 Like

Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by MrCork: 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
justmag:
Someone please tell me why? The only reason I see why someone will do this is if you are gay, a stalker, pathetic or hmmmmm! Still thinking. angry...Did I miss an era when it became okay for guys to pose as girls online and they claim to be straight or whatever? What exactly is cool about this? Is this a new way for guys to get girls or GUY?? I just want to know what goes through a guys mind when he does this. angry...THERE ARE TOOO MANY OF THEM HERE.

...Seee yor head like Bicycle tyre....when u waz chasin them, they were nice babes.....coz they reject u, they are now men...abi? .....Brother ama a lover not a figher...please please please, don't make me swaaaar for u!! (no ofeinse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by Mhizizzy(f): 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
Pure craziness

Acting as some1 else
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by justmag(m): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
MrCork:

...Seee yor head like Bicycle tyre....when u waz chasin them, they were nice babes.....coz they reject u, they are now men...abi? .....Brother ama a lover not a figher...please please please, don't make me swaaaar for u!! (no ofeinse) angry

oh lord! who is this planet of the apes escapee talking to me. I don't chase women I haven't met before. Never have and never will.
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by justmag(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Pure craziness

Acting as some1 else

Yup! That's exactly why I believe alot of females her are men in disguise. It's just insanity. angry....some are just gay people waiting to be 14 years a slave. (Prison!)
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by MrCork: 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
justmag:

oh lord! who is this planet of the apes escapee talking to me. I don't chase women I haven't met before. Never have and never will.

every man come to nairalland to chase women.....sometimes u win, sometimes u loose...

...bro ..ma professional advise....learn to deal with rejection.. Goat!!! (no ofeinse)!
embarassed
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by justmag(m): 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
MrCork:

every man come to nairalland to chase women.....sometimes u win, sometimes u loose...

...bro ..ma professional advise....learn to deal with rejection.. Goat!!! (no ofeinse)!
embarassed

Let me tell you something. I can barely trust these girls i meet on a daily basis, so What makes you think I would want to talk to anyone online? Even if they are drop dead gorgeous, i rather take my chances with someone I have met with a character I can detect. So yes! The most I can do is think that they are beautiful or whatever but tthat's where it ends.

I came to nairaland to stay entertained. You ape shit!!

By d way...I have never been rejected by any girl in my life.
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by MrCork: 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
justmag:

Let me tell you something. I can barely trust these girls i meet on a daily basis, so What makes you think I would want to talk to anyone online? Even if they are drop dead gorgeous, i rather take my chances with someone I have met with a character I can detect. So yes! The most I can do is think that they are beautiful or whatever but tthat's where it ends.

I came to nairaland to stay entertained.

....STOP LYIN MAN...SEE YOR HEAD LIKE GHANA MADE CANDLE

...EVERY MAN CAME TO NAIRALAND TO LOOK FOR WOMAN....PIRRRROD!!!
angry
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by justmag(m): 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
MrCork:

....STOP LYIN MAN...SEE YOR HEAD LIKE GHANA MADE CANDLE

...EVERY MAN CAME TO NAIRALAND TO LOOK FOR WOMAN....PIRRRROD!!!
angry

Speak for yourself you little fart. Listen! If you are telling me every man came here to look for women then that says you can't find a woman around you and you have to resort to E-pimping. And that summaries your life!!
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by MrCork: 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
justmag:

Speak for yourself you like fart. Listen! If you are telling me every man came here to look for women then that says you can't find a woman around you and you have to resort to E-pimping. And that summaries your life!!

,,,,all becus u got rejected u started bashin women....Bein gay is yor choise and we hav notin against u gay people.. GROW UP SON!! undecided
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by justmag(m): 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
MrCork:

,,,,all becus u got rejected u started bashin women....Bein gay is yor choise and we hav notin against u gay people.. GROW UP SON!! undecided

lmaoo. Rejected by who? ? I have nothing against gay people. That's their perogative.
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by baralatie(m): 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
justmag:

Speak for yourself you little fart. Listen! If you are telling me every man came here to look for women then that says you can't find a woman around you and you have to resort to E-pimping. And that summaries your life!!
chai!! cork see your life!
oh no!
Re: Attention..why Are Guys Posing As Girls On Nairalander Or Online by justmag(m): 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
baralatie:

chai!! cork see your life!
oh no!

Don't mind him. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, What If Your Hubby Does This?! / I Joined my Husband In party But Now I Regret It / Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned Conclusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.