Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,210 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl (56297 Views)

Guys, Get In Here, Is This The Hottest Short Girl You Have Ever Seen? (photos) / 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl / Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by PunkyOh(f): 5:23am On Mar 17, 2015
152 cm representing grin
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by cokacoola(m): 5:28am On Mar 17, 2015
Uniquexty:
Attention seeker. I just noticed you. Now run along
shorta gals, these how didj behavesad
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Slimdolly(f): 6:53am On Mar 17, 2015
ollah1:

white pant on transparent black trowser
thats the easiest way to go blind na
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 17, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

You can't be any taller than my younger bro na.. 6ft 5 na beans?!!
lol.. Miss I'm 6ft9... A power forward in basketball... Ur bro is still gonna look short when we stands close to me
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by wildikeman(m): 7:19am On Mar 17, 2015
STARSHYNE:
oh!tot u are grin
na wa for u..would any gal tell u she's short? Average means Shoty.
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by lordthree(m): 7:37am On Mar 17, 2015
short girls dont like really tall guys, i dont know why, im 6'7 and they say they feel like kids when walking with me
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Burger01(m): 8:00am On Mar 17, 2015
Ishilove:

5'5 grin
5'5 is a good height smiley
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Uniquexty(f): 8:17am On Mar 17, 2015
cokacoola:
shorta gals, these how didj behavesad
will you recognise a short girl, even if she drops on your head?
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 17, 2015
Slimdolly:
thats the easiest way to go blind na

Looks dirty and messy to me
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Slimdolly(f): 8:23am On Mar 17, 2015
ollah1:

Looks dirty and messy to me
the way your hypothetical hormones work, am sorry you need to go back to school
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 17, 2015
Slimdolly:
the way your hypothetical hormones work, am sorry you need to go back to school

Hehe. If u thinkin the pic is a hit. It's not just a miss but also local

1 Like

Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Slimdolly(f): 8:34am On Mar 17, 2015
ollah1:

Hehe. If u thinkin the pic is a hit. It's not just a miss but also local
you keep quoting this local girl here! Now tell me who's local plus if a picture you claim is a ,iss and a local one can generate 12 likes in four days, what will happen if it's a hit?
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 17, 2015
Slimdolly:
you keep quoting this local girl here! Now tell me who's local plus if a picture you claim is a ,iss and a local one can generate 12 likes in four days, what will happen if it's a hit?

I reply your quotes. Ohh the likes is making you happy and out of the world. You knw the song "wan pe e ni sisi, inu e dun. Wan so e d apere ajase oo". In translation: you are been praised, liked and pm'ed, in your mind you are the most beautiful thing, wait until they start counting scores on you like your ex'es already did.
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Edusouls(m): 9:57am On Mar 17, 2015
tall or short, character is the main thing, the goodness of the heart is what is the real thing, and the thing that matters, most, and on the average women are not so tall, they are mainly short or average height and i have come to find out that short girls are very serious minded, than the tall ones, they can be harsh in behavior but not like that in the heart, and they tend to cheat less than taller girls, when they love, they love hard, they are more patriotic and much more faithful than the tall ones, i tell you over the years i have seen these observations...in conclusion my wonderful mum was so short, but when he died my dad could not live past 3 months he joined...

1 Like

Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by ninovandross(m): 10:08am On Mar 17, 2015
niceeric:
I like em cute and cuddly just like em penguins of Madagascar (Private precisely) lool
i luv those penguins (skipper precisely) the only cartoon wey i dey like watch

1 Like

Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Slimdolly(f): 10:18am On Mar 17, 2015
ollah1:

I reply your quotes. Ohh the likes is making you happy and out of the world. You knw the song "wan pe e ni sisi, inu e dun. Wan so e d apere ajase oo". In translation: you are been praised, liked and pm'ed, in your mind you are the most beautiful thing, wait until they start counting scores on you like your ex'es already did.
ouch! That looks like a pure rap lines... Keep it up man BTW can you beat me on a rap seige?
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Tashaamania(f): 10:25am On Mar 17, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by SpencerLewis(m): 11:29am On Mar 17, 2015
Slimdolly:
aww thank goodness I'm tall
Ashi ashi! Picture or........... U know the rest naa abi?
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by dipo1: 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
lordthree:
short girls dont like really tall guys, i dont know why, im 6'7 and they say they feel like kids when walking with me

Guy, petite girls like tall guys. No questions.
And I think they are the most cutest cos they usually are more curvy (increments in the right place wink )
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by MayorofLagos(m): 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
Enegod:
The best thing about short girls, is being able to manhandle them in bed. You don't have to tell them to move over here or maybe over there, it's way more
exciting...put them where you want them..undecided undecided

Short girls seem to be the hottest undecided

..agreed! whichever direction i thrust i want her pouzy positioned to contain me. cool
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Theeldah(f): 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
dipo1:

Guy, petite girls like tall guys. No questions.
And I think they are the most cutest cos they usually are more curvy (increments in the right place wink )
hmmmm
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by pweetyjade(f): 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
lol haba brother that one is nw long distance relationship nao
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Chadso(m): 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
mimicious:
Awww
Why do I have dis strong feeling dah u're short??
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
Slimdolly:
really what is your height in ft
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by mimicious(f): 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
Chadso:
Why do I have dis strong feeling dah u're short??
Hmmm!
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by niceeric(m): 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
ninovandross:
i luv those penguins (skipper precisely) the only cartoon wey i dey like watch
loool....i love the cartoon badly!...I no dey miss am at all
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Dolypson04(m): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
Slimdolly:
6ft?
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Chadso(m): 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
mimicious:

Hmmm!
You are biriful oo... Buh U short??
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by mimicious(f): 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Chadso:
You are biriful oo... Buh U short??
A̶̲̥̅♏ not short tongue
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Chadso(m): 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
mimicious:

A̶̲̥̅♏ not short tongue
Hmm.. How about we mingle??
Re: 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl by Nobody: 4:39am On Mar 19, 2015
People and height. I'm contented with my 5'5-5'8 short frame, my cute face, and my powerful brain. If a girl doesn't like me, then there's something wrong with her.

TEEHEE!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.