Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. (6241 Views)

Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) / Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) / Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by Kobojunkie: 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2009
Sky Blue:

Why not point out sections of my posts where i have made this more about fashola as opposed to arguing a case for cctv being important too?

This is from Sunday up until now. I noticed the different ways in which you choose to castigate and dissect issues when it comes to Fashola as compared to how you would yar adua.

If you believe you are just here to sell CCTV at all cost, then fine. However, I still say we stick to the facts and not try to offer up conjecture here.

Sky Blue:

Are you not the one along with others that assumed that the CCTV was meant to protect citizens?

Gee . . . . When the headlines say things like “Lagos launches 24-hr surveillance camera operation ” followed by quotes of how the government believes the police force is inadequate and what nots, you would think it would not be far fetched to assume the security of the citizens would be top on the agenda in this?

I am sorry but when I hear government plans to improve security, first thing to come to mind is the people and not the companies.

Sky Blue:

Where have i tried to sell you the idea that CCTV in lagos is a novel idea?

Read your own posts over please.

Sky Blue:

You keep on going back to facts, facts which i have tried basing my arguements on and its quite amusing you mention such considering you didn't even know the company was an IT company, etc until i posted the article by punch which took me seconds to unearth.

Lol. . . Before you posted your article from the punch, which by the way, is dated the 19th, I did not know it was CISCO, in fact, just last week someone told me it was some private committee that was in charge of this and he did it in the most condescending way he could. Now I know the name of the private company i.e The supplier Fashola talked of on Sunday.

1) Does this change the fact that it is still not a tax-payer funded initiative? NO
2) Does this change the fact that this initiative is geared towards filling helping those who can afford the cameras now? NO
3) Does this in anyway improve on the fact that Lagos citizens do not have security? NO

So, sure you got the name of the company first, but what does that prove or change in all this? If you must know, the reason I was excited about speaking to the man on Sunday was so I could bypass all the bull people in here who claim to have it all figured out offer me about the man’s ideas, As I now know 99% of them have no clue what they spew. All I get offered are stories simply because they believe “I am outside the country means I will never know” Roflmao!!

Don’t bother responding. This was futile from the start since we heard the truth from the man himself and I will, like I said before, wait for feedback on the questions asked or wait to see how this works out instead. No more fairy tales for me.!
Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by Kobojunkie: 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2009
must_a_far:

sure there isnt much, pple get mugged right in front of their own homes. talk of Cisco being involved in this came about after some of the assumptions have been made. and that was why i had stated earlier that there was more info needed to better understand what was going on. but all well, i guess its simply wait and see thats left for me now.

Exactly!! I mean you just need to read the other thread. Compile all the assumptions made so far and you already have this fantastic elaborate program that has the governor training the police, installing the cameras with committee money and securing lagos in 2 seconds,  Roflmao!!

I almost bit too!! roflmao!!
Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by lucabrasi(m): 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2009
must_a_far:

sure there isnt much, pple get mugged right in front of their own homes. talk of Cisco being involved in this came about after some of the assumptions have been made. and that was why i had stated earlier that there was more info needed to better understand what was going on. but all well, i guess its simply wait and see thats left for me now.
the beauty of cctv technology is that either cisco is involved or its a 2 bit american/european company involved,as long as the right locations are selected,and its hidden properly and the banks of monitors,feeds e.t.c are all sorted then thats all that matters, how many companies t least here use cisco apart from the massive multinationals?the point im making is that there are a huge number of multimedia companies that ll do a good and even better job than cisco,so its not even an issue as far as i am concerned, about the cctv issue irrespective of who is funding it,or what company is handling it,all that matters is that the right locations are chosen and they are hidden carefully and all the wireless feeds and other data bases/storage e.t.c are tested and reliable.

if i was coming on here to say anything negative about the scheme,its not about mundane issues and nit picking that has been bandied around for the sake of debating,but CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS like you have raised.
asking what company is installing the cctv,quality of the feeds and audio e.t.c like you mentioned in your previous comment is constructive criticism which i believe should be our concern,
what is the point of saying cctv shouldnt be installed because the federal govt have not taken care of health and other infrastructure,is it because we dont live in lagos hence know what lagosians are going through?
i bet some ppl will come on here saying we dont need electricity,unless nigerians are fed and housed first
Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2009
How funny people think ,
1 those not in support of the sh**t CCTV raise some questions"how is the CCTV going to be power?"and those in support who think they got brains which goes for nothing less that a dead rats opened their toothless mouth and mentioned solar energy and other source of energy.
Again same set of people are asking us if its Fashola that is in charge of electricity when it was pointed out that not even the traffic and street lights works properly, cant you just deduce

cant traffic and street lights be powered by solar energy and yet they have not done that, did I hear some of you dumb say its been a while i got to Lagos and some mentioned the BRT ,have you seen the buses lately despite the fact that they run on a dedicated lane,they look horrible that you might be forced to ask yourself if its not the same MOLUE that are painted in RED and BLUE

you cant start building a house from the roof
Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by BOSS7: 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2009
Hi guys esp (KoboJunkie, SkyBlue, Lucabrasi and must_a_far). Without trying to re-ignite the dead flame, this is what someone posted as the summary of the chat with governor Fashola and the CCTV is as pasted below. If you're interested in reading the rest of the article, be my guest. The link also follows.

cheesy

On Safe City Project

He said the Safe City Project is a noble idea which aims to ensure safety of life and property in the State. While restating the need to deploy the latest technology being used in other jurisdictions to ensure security, Governor Fashola said the security camera project won’t be totally funded by the Government but through a collaboration between the state and financial institutions so that the banks and financial institutions can subscribe into the database of the security command centre and get adequate information on security

Source: http://www.africanloft.com/nigeria-600-days-of-governor-fashola-of-lagos-summary-of-qa-session/
Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by Kobojunkie: 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2009
B.O.S.S.:

Hi guys esp (KoboJunkie, SkyBlue, Lucabrasi and must_a_far). Without trying to re-ignite the dead flame, this is what someone posted as the summary of the chat with governor Fashola and the CCTV is as pasted below. If you're interested in reading the rest of the article, be my guest. The link also follows.

cheesy

On Safe City Project

He said the Safe City Project is a noble idea which aims to ensure safety of life and property in the State. While restating the need to deploy the latest technology being used in other jurisdictions to ensure security, Governor Fashola said the security camera project won’t be totally funded by the Government but through a collaboration between the state and financial institutions so that the banks and financial institutions can subscribe into the database of the security command centre and get adequate information on security

Source: http://www.africanloft.com/nigeria-600-days-of-governor-fashola-of-lagos-summary-of-qa-session/

I sensed this was coming next. I knew it was going to be some ADT like system run by the state. lol .

Anywho, even if it does not  help the people and may end up not helping all the companies, I believe it is a good way for the state to generate more money for other projects. But as a security system, I have doubts about it being that. At least now I know the man is not as silly as many of those who praise him without solid reasons make him out to be.
Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by ilaugh1: 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2009
isint that a conclusion then that all you have done is to rant and shout all for nothing sake?
Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by Kobojunkie: 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2009
mmmhh , Roflmao!!! Next you are going to tell us that you have been telling us the exact same things that we now know of the project all along? Roflmao!!!

Please spare me!!
Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by ilaugh1: 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Next you are going to tell me that you have been telling us the exact same things that we now know of the project all along? Roflmao!!!

Look, i am praying for a day I will meet you and use my beard to scratch your beard so I can get more wisdom like you have.
Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by Kobojunkie: 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2009
i_laugh:

Look, i am praying for a day I will meet you and use my beard to scratch your beard so I can get more wisdom like you have.

All you have to do is learn to THINK for yourself instead of subscribing to the loudest noise out there. You don't have to meet me to get it for yourself. rolfmao!!
Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by lucabrasi(m): 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2009
B.O.S.S.:

cheesy

On Safe City Project

if you cared to go back to the comments i made yesterday replying must_a far,i actually support banks and private companies paying before having acess to cctv, why should the government be responsible for the added burden of securing them?im sure you know that private businesses in the united kingdom PAY THE BRITISH POLICE, you can check these and confirm if its true or false,why should lagos state's be different dont forget that these private companies invested their funds ninto this scheme so its only fair they recoup their money back, the end result is what matters, would you say no to a foreign company taking over and investing in our comatose electric state if it ll provide 24/7 stable electricity that we had to pay for?
Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by ilaugh1: 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2009
Kobojunkie:

All you have to do is learn to THINK for yourself instead of subscribing to the loudest noise out there. You don't have to meet me to get it for yourself. rolfmao!!

Noooooo - he/she who doesnt respect your opinion must be the only fool alive. hahahahahaha. Mr Solomon.
Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by Kobojunkie: 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2009
i_laugh:

Noooooo - he/she who doesnt respect your opinion must be the only fool alive. hahahahahaha. Mr Solomon.

. . . .  this from someone who has so far shown that no one elses opinion counts but his; even goes around insulting me and others who post opposing views to his . . . . ever heard the proverb to remove the boulder in your eye before you try to pluck out that in your brother's eye?

ROFLMAO!!!! grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by lucabrasi(m): 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2009
teddyseun:

Again same set of people are asking us if its Fashola that is in charge of electricity when it was pointed out that not even the traffic and street lights works properly, cant you just deduce

what is there to deduce other than the fact that,if you spend millions installing traffic lights and street lights in lagos without adequate protection,i bet you the next month all the bulbs are gone and anything useful as well from the installation, isnt it sensible to install the foundation like your analogy i.e protection for the installations then you can now repair and install after security is sorted,

will you start keeping money in a bank,without sorting the security out first?
teddyseun:

cant traffic and street lights be powered by solar energy and yet they have not done that, did I hear some of you dumb say its been a while i got to Lagos and some mentioned the BRT ,have you seen the buses lately despite the fact that they run on a dedicated lane,they look horrible that you might be forced to ask yourself if its not the same MOLUE that are painted in RED and BLUE

you cant start building a house from the roof
again,they have not done that because area boys and criminals will remove and vandalise within weeks if theres no security, b.o.s.s. will testify to this, even here with cctvs yobs still willfully destroy government installations talk less of lagos.
so what is your solution?for fashola to phase out brt buses causing more hardships and leave the molues?
i dont get the logic,maybe you can help me out??
Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by ilaugh1: 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2009
Kobojunkie:

. . . .  this from someone who has so far shown that no one elses opinion counts but his; even goes around insulting me and others who post opposing views to his . . . . ever heard the proverb to remove the boulder in your eye before you try to pluck out that in your brother's eye?

ROFLMAO!!!! grin cheesy cheesy

Lets get married.
Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by Kobojunkie: 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2009
Last I checked, businesses in the UK DO NOT subscribe to get security from the government. They pay taxes and so enjoy the same level of security as citizens do.
Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by lucabrasi(m): 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2009
well then,maybe you didnt "check"right, go and do your checking again and you ll realise private businesses in the uk pay monthly subscription to the police for protection and regular patrolls e.t.c
furthermore, football stadiums,arenas where concerts are held and businesses under these categories also pay a huge amount running into hundreds of thousands of pounds to the police,the records are there online just last year when one of the premiership sides complained of the rising cost asking for refund, get your facts right pls!
Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by lucabrasi(m): 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2009
to all the naysayers here is another proof that fashola is addressing other issues,
Fashola Votes N37Billion For Roads
January 20, 2009 14:36, 123 views

By Kazeem Ugbodaga

Governor Babatunde Fashola of Lagos state is to spend N37.7 billion this year, on fixing bad roads and constructing new ones, in the state.

The Ministry of Works and Infrastructure has been given the mandate to spend the money on renewal of infrastructure in the state, which is its capital expenditure for this year.

The Office of Works in the Ministry will spend N5 billion to execute its projects this year, while the Office of Infrastructure has N32.7 billion to spend on projects this year.

Speaking on this development, the Special Adviser to the Governor on Works and Infrastructure, Engr. Ganiyu Johnson, told P.M.News that, part of the N37.7 billion would be spent on expanding the Lagos-Badagry Expressway to a 10-lane road.

He said work on the road would commence between now and March, this year, saying plans are on to ensure that the project is executed. Johnson said further that the construction of the Lekki-Ikoyi bridge was paramount in the scheme of work of the government and work will soon commence on the bridge.

The Special Adviser added that all ongoing projects would be completed this year. Some of the projects, he said, include the completion of the Murtala Mohammed Way, Yaba, being handled by PWD; some road networks at Ajeromi-Ifelodun and Orile-Coker and another road in Apapa, being executed by Julius Berger.

“We intend to complete some major projects in Alimosho too. That is what we are going to focus on this year. We are also looking at the completion of the Okota-Itire link bridge project, which is a major one,” he stated.

Fashola has said that there was no way his administration could provide low-cost houses for Lagosians. “There are no low-cost houses and there are no low-cost cement. Houses are built on mortgage and insurance elsewhere.

“If we build houses that are cheap, Lagosians are not cheap. We want to build houses with mortgage scheme,” he stated. Meanwhile, the Yitzhak Rabin Centre for African Development has named governor Fashola The Best Governor of the Decade.

Conferring the award on Fashola yesterday, Mr. Blessing Ogini, President of the international centre named after Yitzhak Rabin, former Israeli Prime Minister, said Fashola got the award because he has continued to build bridges for others to cross. He said Fashola is walking in the footpath of Rabin, who was known to be an ambassador of peace in the Middle-East.

Ogini stated that in the last one decade, no governor in Nigeria could match the pace of Fashola in the area of the development of infrastructure.

“A true democrat and leader has emerged in Nigeria. We are willing to promote programmes in the area of agriculture in Lagos state,” he stated. Accepting the award, Fashola said he dedicates it to the 18 million Lagosians who had stood by him in his quest to govern and take the state to greater heights.

“I accept and dedicate the award to the 18 million Lagosians who made this possible. I feel really honoured and associated with the award,” he said. Fashola described Rabin as a man of peace, saying that it was sad that his legacy was being destroyed by the raging war between Israel and Palestine, in the Middle East.

“What we must do is to find a more civilized way of resolving conflict. We have moved from the stone age, we must leave behind and find new ways of resolving conflict.

“Why should we lose lives over land that we did not create?” he queried. In another development, the governor has disclosed that streets in the state will soon be free of social miscreants, popularly known as area boys.

The governor made the disclosure in an exclusive interview with PM.News, at the departure lounge of the Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2), Ikeja, Lagos, yesterday, while travelling on an official assignment. Fashola revealed that his administration’s policy is to get rid of area boys by creating employment for them in the state.

He said he cannot be specific on when all this will take place, as it is a gradual process. “We cannot say that it will happen today or tomorrow. We will not just throw them out. Some of them are educated but there is no job for them to do,” Fashola said.

He said many of them have already been employed to work in the various projects going on in the state, adding that this has reduced their presence on the streets. The governor further disclosed that area boys with drug-related problems will be rehabilitated at some designated centres and re-integrated into the society.
Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by Backslider(m): 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2009
Yes we can do it. We will fall and be laughed at but we will learn and we can do it. We must keep trying we have to imagine. Nobody can arest you for imagining.

If you dont imagine your kids will have nightmares.

There so many ways we can go by it.

We must just imagine. I think we have started thinking. Fashola is a leader and I think lagos state should be given the right to run its own police service.
Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by pixiraver(m): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2009
I really appreciate genuine ideas like what the lagos state government have been doing but sincerly speaking providing CCTV cameras is not the way to go, ok we can provide speed cameras to checkmate traffic offenders. Besides that the issue of camera is not applicable in Lagos at the moment, there are far better things they can use the money for.

If they provide a CCTV and catch someone committing a crime shebi it is the same police that will prosecute the criminal? Yeah the same police you can bribe and get away easily? We need to start from the bottom not the top, they need to tackle the problems from the bottom and not from the Top, let them stop deceiving themselves and try to provide basic amenities first before dreaming of CCTV. Yeye people
Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by Kobojunkie: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2009
pixiraver:

I really appreciate genuine ideas like what the lagos state government have been doing but sincerly speaking providing CCTV cameras is not the way to go, ok we can provide speed cameras to checkmate traffic offenders. Besides that the issue of camera is not applicable in Lagos at the moment, there are far better things they can use the money for.

Here is the situation with the CCTV project as it stands right now @Pixiravier. Apparently, it is not right now CCTV for the people but CCTV to get businesses to subscribe and sort of help the state raise revenue, revenue which could in future, when right, be used to train the police and maybe add CCTV to the public sector for public protection.

pixiraver:

If they provide a CCTV and catch someone committing a crime shebi it is the same police that will prosecute the criminal? Yeah the same police you can bribe and get away easily? We need to start from the bottom not the top, they need to tackle the problems from the bottom and not from the Top, let them stop deceiving themselves and try to provide basic amenities first before dreaming of CCTV. Yeye people

You make very excellent points. However, the current project is to help businesses better secure their facilities, taking advantage of mainly their own security system to do this. It turns out Fashola is not as silly as people here who claim CCTV will protect Lagos has made him out to be. The man himself mentioned that the funding for the cameras will not come from tax payers but from private businesses and entities buying their own Cameras and maintaining them. This is sort of like subscribing to Satellite TV managed by the state. You buy your own equipment and we plug it in and charge you subscription fee to help connect as many of you as possible. Sounds way better than the illusion of securing Lagos without the police being adequately trained.
Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by mustafar1: 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2009
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOMBO BREAKER! now we have more facts available. we can debate this with more sense and eliminate all the BullManure assumptions.
Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by ilaugh1: 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2009
All these meaningless discuss becaue CCTV is to be introduced, what if Fashola now plans to send someone to space? All of una go first die arguing wether it is necessary or not, or even wether it will work, and then at the end of the day when the man goes and come back, all of you will now eat your words - wat a people.
Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2009
i_laugh:

All these meaningless discuss becaue CCTV is to be introduced, what if Fashola now plans to send someone to space? All of una go first die arguing wether it is necessary or not, or even wether it will work, and then at the end of the day when the man goes and come back, all of you will now eat your words - wat a people.

I can understand how it would seem meaningless to you. Don't worry, just THINK!!! works wonders if you try!
Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by ilaugh1: 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2009
Thank God Obama beleived - he said "we can do it" - he never debated his capabilities - he beleived in himself, and what he has to offer, and in his country America-

If you dont beleive in Nigeria or the workablity of things here just because you are black and stupid - then scram off and stay farrrr away from here and let those of us who beleive jointly say "we can do it and make it work", "we can still make Naija great".
Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by Kobojunkie: 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2009
i_laugh:

Thank God Obama beleived - he said "we can do it" - he never debated his capabilities - he beleived in himself, and what he has to offer, and in his country America-

If you dont beleive in Nigeria or the workablity of things here just because you are black and stupid - then scram off and stay farrrr away from here and let those of us who beleive jointly say "we can do it and make it work", "we can still make Naija great".

He never debated his capabilities? You mean you sat with him 24 hours of the day to make sure of that? Even Jesus had doubts but no, Lord Obama never did. ROFLMAO!!

And now the lambasting starts? If you really learnt to read, you would realize by now that I, of all persons, believe Nigeria will work. And it will work when blockheads like you learn to read and think for yourselves instead of going around attacking other Nigerians for having opposing views or subscribing to the same COOLADE fountain that you do. When that happens, that country will be changed in an instant, but till then, I wait patiently!

I can not believe I am seriously engaging this numknot. . . . I need to get to writing something else, fast!! roflmao!!
Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by Ologunudu(m): 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2009
smiley
IT 's a good thing I think DA Gov @ all level xept LG 'r doin pretty Good.
cool Govt should always try to inform the citizen on any product they gat b4 doin it becos no matyer hw good a project is, if the populace did not understand it ,My ppl it's gonna look BULL SHIT!citizen
B'cos if lagos Ppl understant CCTV,It wouldnt look poor.
U see,CCTv is simply camera ,So It sees everythings. CRIME ANd so on.Ppl need to understand that It will also save lives and properties.It could be h'ck fine but It happens evrywe.So let those whom understend orietate others,,
Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by ilaugh1: 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2009
Kobojunkie or Nairajunkie

I made a general statement without referring to you, if it taints you, sorry - King Solomon. My kids laugh at your opinions when ever I am bored and want to make them laugh - they do think you need something else to do rather than coming to NairaLand - thats what my children thinks.
Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by lucabrasi(m): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2009
Ologunudu:

smiley
IT 's a good thing I think DA Gov @ all level xept LG 'r doin pretty Good.
cool Govt should always try to inform the citizen on any product they gat b4 doin it becos no matyer hw good a project is, if the populace did not understand it ,My ppl it's gonna look BULL SHIT!citizen
B'cos if lagos Ppl understant CCTV,It wouldnt look poor.
U see,CCTv is simply camera ,So It sees everythings. CRIME ANd so on.Ppl need to understand that It will also save lives and properties.It could be h'ck fine but It happens evrywe.So let those whom understend orietate others,,
i think a lot of lagosians understand the benefits,you ll notice the loudest critics are neither resident in lagos or planning to be very soon so i can only safely say the reason is because they are not affected one way or the other,now if they brought constructive criticisms on board,then its educative but when it starts being subjective bodering on rubbishing the man's scheme then i cant help them, however pls tell them to focus on the benefits and stop denigrating the scheme, maybe they ll listen to you as we have been deemed terrorists because we v disagreed with them
Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2009
ROFLMAO!!!! Yes oooo!!! Forget that many of those who have criticized the idea of CCTV funded with Tax Payers money and out in public areas where they could be stolen Live and work right there in Lagos ooo!!!

ROFLMAO!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Dude. . . give it a rest already!!! roflmao!!
Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by BOSS7: 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2009
I can't believe Lucabrasi thinks that the people who have taken their time to argue the pros, cons and to get a bigger picture as well as even waster at least 5hours of their time on Sunday to chat with the governor himself would end up on your list as naysayers.

You shouldn't think like that. Man you're really taking this personal. I'll take you for a drink in Manchester if that'll resolve it all.
Re: Reason Cctv Can Work In The Streets Of Lagos. by Kobojunkie: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2009
No mind am!! Him sef dey outside of Naija but im dey get mouth dey call everyone else arm chair critics as if we all have to come online to boast about what we are doing or not doing and how we are connected or not connected to daily happenings in naija for to make him feel better with us. Just that he sees your location his immediate assumption is that you do not know anything about Nigeria and so you can not talk to him or anyone about life in Nigeria. Isn't that a rubbish way of thinking in and of itself? ROFLAMO!!!

I can not believe a mature person go dey go about dey post that kind rubbish thread to thread!! And this is the same person who refused to accept what a governor said as the governors actual plan but instead chose to continue offering conjecture as reason why he was more informed. Roflmao!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- Former Pres, Goodluck Jonathan / THE ECONOMIST! PMB Has Done It Again. / South West Speakers Meet Over Insecurity In The Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.