Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

21sailor's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 21sailor's Profile / 21sailor's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

Phones / Re: Samsung Users I Need Help Creating A Samsung Account(resolved) by 21sailor: 1:53pm On Aug 15
Foodempire:

Oya now, post solutions here make I run u 2k

Na 5k last, something wen be say even Samsung customer care couldn't help me out.
If u get 5k hit me up on wasap zero 9zero 3 four four 5nine zer0 one 3
Health / Re: Please I Need Suggestions On This!!! by 21sailor: 12:11pm On Aug 10
Idonweak:
Hello 21sailor, i saw you sent me a mail, unfortunately i do not have access to that mail anymore. You can forward the mail to this email instead Kingfanak@gmail.com.

I've been able to rectify what I wanted to do.
It was my Samsung account.
Phones / Re: Samsung Users I Need Help Creating A Samsung Account(resolved) by 21sailor: 7:59pm On Aug 09
I have been able to resolve mine, Ive logged in my account without using PC.
I can tell anyone who's interested how it's possible but I'll collect 5k.
Phones / Re: Samsung Users I Need Help Creating A Samsung Account(resolved) by 21sailor: 3:41pm On Jul 05
Idonweak:
I tried creating a samsung account but I kept getting stuck at the "verify your phone number page". I kept getting an error message saying "server error occurred, try again ". Please how can I resolved this issue. Thank you

Please have you been able to fix the issue?
Phones / Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 21sailor: 3:32pm On Jul 05
Please my Samsung s10+ is showing processing failed whenever I try to log in my Samsung account and I also can't create a new account as it shows server error too.
What do I do please?
Romance / Re: What Lifestyle Of Yours Did You Have To Change Because Of Your Partner? by 21sailor: 8:44pm On Jul 04
Deprincess4321:
plz cn u hlp me delete it?

Only you can do that, though you can only erase the sentence but not all. Just clear everything and remain one letter.
Romance / Re: What Lifestyle Of Yours Did You Have To Change Because Of Your Partner? by 21sailor: 8:43pm On Jul 04
Deprincess4321:
yea,i dnt take thngs like dat serious,itz memes he is posting

Oh,ok.
Romance / Re: What Lifestyle Of Yours Did You Have To Change Because Of Your Partner? by 21sailor: 8:29pm On Jul 04
Deprincess4321:
solomon noodleman senior,bt plz dnt let him knw i gv v his username ok

Though he's saying the undiluted truth, but is it this same Solomon you're talking about?

Phones / Re: Samsung Official Thread by 21sailor: 11:58am On Jun 30
Nwaotu10:

Format the phone.

I've reset the phone from factory settings but it's still like that.
Or do I do the other phone flashing method?
How sure it will work
Phones / Re: Samsung Official Thread by 21sailor: 10:56am On Jun 30
WantsandMore:
There's a tool for it, just search how to change csc without root on xda by google search but there's another method that doesn't require changing.
Please I'm also facing the same issues how do i fix it?
Funny thing is the actual owner of the phone can still log in his samsung account but I can't log in mine nor create a new account, same s10+, what do I do Please? I'm not really a phone person.
Phones / Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 21sailor: 6:44am On Jun 30
Please how do I fix my samsung s10+?
Here's the issue, I can't login my samsung account in it whenever I try it says processing failed, I can't even create a new account with it, whereas the owner of the phone can login his own account without stress and um the new owner.
How do I fix it Please?
Please note that I can login that account cloud in Chrome but it won't work in the phone's account.
Nairaland / General / Re: Is It Too Late To Know How To Do This As A Young Man Like Me? by 21sailor: 9:39am On Mar 09
Fryx:

Don’t.

Don’t ever make the mistake of changing who you are to integrate into a circle that does not align with you by default. Instead, work on being the best in the circle that aligns with you.

I was once forced to leave my uncles care to hustle for myself. I found myself in an environment that is completely different from my personality. To survive, I have to adapt and start talking.

Bad decision. Very bad decision because it helped me nothing.

Sure, I was able to get them understand me with force. But, they simply just agree with me and they never understood me and are not completely happy with me. Last last, my relationship with them became so messy I had to leave.

Now, I was a very introvert that keeps my thought to myself. Zero social skills.

But the deal has been done. I have learn to spew my mind to the outer world. Not a good thing at all.

I think different. Very different (check my comments on this platform)

I have very different opinion and experience from people. It doesn’t make sense to share my thoughts with people because they can’t relate majorly.

I will be more respected and valued being my reserved self. But, I have become something I hate.

Till now, I am still hoping to completely be my old self. But till then, I will unfortunately continue being unpopular and weird.

So, never tamper with nature. You are your best as you are now.

Do this instead - love knowledge.

Don’t just love knowledge, take bold steps.

You don’t need courses to learn digital skills. Read, read, and read helpful free resources. The more you read, the more you know.

Practice then too. Yeah, it takes time without a mentor. But your experience will make you a mentor in the future.

Focus on what you know how to do best. The people that are not willing to accept you as you are now will never accept you, even if you change. They will even say you are looking for attention or trying to force yourself on them.

Don’t try it.
Love yourself. Believe in your self. Make books and online resources your best friends.

Those you are looking up to start somewhere. You don’t need them, it is not who you are.

Just be you, and stop caring about the rest of the world.

Get lost trying to make money online. You will, don’t just give up.

I had zero friend myself. And I get started with zero ₦. Had to do some odd job to get my first phone (which cost me 8k) and slowly, I ride up.

Do any other thing, but never try to integrate into a circle that does not love you.

Same here, unknowingly I've become a shadow of myself, I now talk anyhow, which was never my pattern all because of trying to integrate into the normal society way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by 21sailor: 8:58pm On Mar 07
emperor4love:
sorry growing up de warn us not to near wen victim hv seizure

Please change that narrative, when ever you see someone with seizure popping out foam, get close and assist the person so as not to hit their head kn the floor or something else.
You can also help unbutton the person so as to enable him/her get ventilation.
Turn their head sideways for whatever is coming out of their mouth won't go back inside, thereby causing more harm.

1 Like

Health / Re: A Lady Arrested For Helping Fainted Cleaner (pics, Video) by 21sailor: 8:53pm On Mar 07
emperor4love:
De cleaner is only witness who can save her unless that was a setup nd she fall fr it, first u don't rush someone when such happens, there are some transferable disease like epilepsy, first know de history to the seizure or faint...I knw Nigeria are good hearted but don't fall to such but on that if it was mob that or crowd the case won't be lik this just she took it upon her sef nd that de result

Please sir, how is epilepsy transferable?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Abuja Hookup. Mature Minds Only by 21sailor: 3:35pm On Mar 05
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 21sailor: 11:54pm On Feb 28
Gensanusi:

FCDA is an agency under FCTA, All federal Capital Territory agency are under FCTA

Abuja Broadcasting Corporation (ABC)
Katampe Hill, Murtala Mohammed Expressway, Kubwa, P.O. Box 4941, Katampe, Abuja, FCT
+234 9 670 0031 (Aso Radio 93.5 FM); EMail: abc@myfctagov.ng

Abuja Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines & Agriculture
Abuja Trade & Convention Centre, Umaru Yar'Adua Way, Kilometer 8, Airport Road, Abuja
Phone: +234 9 290 8969, 09152154852, 08032902110; Email: secretariat@accinigeriacom

Abuja Environmental Protection Board (AEPB)
776 Independence Ave, Central Business Dis 900103, Abuja
+234 815 675 4018; Email: aepb@myfctagov.ng

Abuja Geographic Information System (AGIS)
4, Peace Drive, Area 11, Garki, Abuja
+234 819 127 5770, 08050715299, 08090154777; Email: agis@myfctagov.ng

Abuja Investment and Infrastructure Centre (AIIC)
ITF House, Plot 6 Adetokunbo Ademola Cres, Wuse 2 904101, Abuja
+234 805 706 6945; Email: aiic@myfctagov,ng

Abuja Metropolitan Management Council (AMMC)
Zone 6, 2 Juba St, Wuse 904101, Abuja
+234 ; Email: ammc@myfctagov.ng

Abuja Property Development Company (APDC)
Plot 1329 Peace Road, Garki 900268, Abuja
+234 8152093685, 08148790982, 09025020054, 08150618328; EMail: info@apdc.com.ng

Department Of Human Resource Management (HRM)
Abuja FCT
+234 ; Email: moninsp@myfcta.gov.ng
Department Of Monitoring And Inspection
Abuja FCT
+234 ; Email: hrm@myfctagov.ng

Department of Outdoor Advertisement and Signage (DOAS)
Plot74 Cadastral Zone B15 Sector Center A, 2/3rd Floor, Abuja Enterprise Agency Building Jahi District. Abuja
+234 9 2919181, 07044400901; Email: service@doas.abj.gov.ng

FCT Agriculture and Rural Development Secretariat
Kapital Rd, Garki 900103, Abuja
+234 805 589 9883; Email: agricsec@myfctagov.ng

FCT Christian Pilgrims Welfare Board
Plot 16, Algiers Street, Off Dalaba Street, Zone 5, Wuse, Abuja, FCT
+234 9 290 1041; EMail: cwb@myfctagov.ng

FCT Department of Mass Education (DME)
O.A.U. Quarters, Asokoro, FCT, Abuja
+234 9 3147067, 3140755

FCT Education Resource Centre (ERC)
2, Gwani Street, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja FCT
+234 9 5233 188, 523 0410

FCTA Education Secretariat Science & Technology
4 Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Utako, Abuja
+234 9 3141266

FCT Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
Plot 14 Yakubu Gowon Cres, Asokoro 900103, Abuja
+234 805 722 4574, 0818-888-8766; Email: info@fema.abj.gov.ng

Satellite Town Development Department (STDD)
Olusegun Obasanjo way, Area 10, Garki, Abuja
+234 9 6721517; Email: stdd@myfctagov.ng

FCT Internal Revenue Service (FCT IRS)
Oladipo Diya St, Durumi 900103, Abuja
+234 700 220 0002; Email: contactus@fctirs.gov.ng

FCT Muslim Pilgrim Welfare Board
A.U.A Plaza, Plot 980, By ICPC Office, Central Business District, Abuja, FCT
+234 806 927 7076; Email: mpilgrims@myfctagov.ng

FCT Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Agency (RUWASSA)
Abuja, FCT
+234 ; Emailruwassa@myfctagov.ng

FCT Primary Healthcare Development Board (FCT PHDB)
Orlu St, Garki 904101, Abuja
+234 800-3282-2557 - FCT COVID-19 EMERGENCY TOLL-FREE LINE; Email: info@fcthhss.abj.gov.ng

FCT Scholarship Board (FCTSB)
6 Abijan St, Wuse 900281, Abuja
+234 9 3141266; Email: info@fctedusec.gov.ng

FCT Secondary Education Board (FCT SEB)
Area 3, 10 Orlu St, Garki 900103, Abuja
+234 8035892296, 08063870094, 08065655325; Email: info@fctseb.gov.ng

FCT Universal Basic Education Board (FCT UBEB)
Moshood Abiola Rd, Garki 900103, Abuja
+234 9 234 2608, 234 2609, 234 5373
FCT Water Board
7/9 Orlu Street, Area 3 P.M.B 164, Garki, Abuja
+234 805 971 0600, 09033335873 ; Email: info@fctwb.gov.ng

Federal Capital Development Authority (FCDA)
8 Ayangba Street, Area 11, Garki Abuja
+234 9 314 1266, 0802 223 7014, 0803 599 1719, 0803 303 0416; Email: info@fcda.gov.ng

Parks and Recreation Dept
Central Park and Botanical Garden, 900103, Asokoro, Abuja
+234 807 990 8459; Email: ammc@myfctagov.ng

Social Development Secretariat
Cyprian Ekwensi Centre for Arts and Culture, Area 10, Garki Abuja, FCT

Note: some of this address are not 100% accurate because some agencies have relocated

I work with fcta as a junior officer, I'm at crossroads as to which course to study, I want to study Tourism but colleagues and bosses are saying pub admin or business admin reason being that there's career progression in admin courses.
My own reason for Tourism is that it'll be much easier for me to pass and with Vast knowledge I might be able to use the knowledge outside the service, as you know after 35 years of service I'll be left with whatever I have.

Please I anticipate your reply.

1 Like

Fashion / Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by 21sailor: 8:35pm On Jan 07
Menclothing:

Come to Whatapps thanks

Your contact?
Fashion / Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by 21sailor: 7:49pm On Jan 07
Menclothing:

Fully box

Exactly what I need but not black, don't you have other colours asides the blue and black?
BTW how much?

Like brown like this

Fashion / Re: Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos by 21sailor: 11:03pm On Jan 03
Bro please post the loafers you have (foat heels)
And something like the attached picture
Sizes 44/45

Health / Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by 21sailor: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2023
pansophist:

Tiger nuts and coconuts are very healthy, their origin is fat based (in the same groupings with avocado, olives, cashew etc).

Starchy foods/carbs are not much a problem if eaten in a healthy way (eg home cooked). Fast food chicken for example will make you obese, even though chicken in itself is a super healthy food.

Preparation is everything.

Your eaten patterns is nice. Just keep being physically active and compliment it with exercise always. Add skipping rope to your workout regime, or if you live in a building with staircase, run up and down.

Please 🙏 check my predicament.

Health / Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by 21sailor: 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2023
Can anyone here deliver me from gynecomastia?
It's just the first grade and it's obviously genetics cause my elder brother has it, I gym often but that seed has refused to melt, it seems I have no option than surgery but I can't afford that now.
Lest I forget, someone once said something about hormonal therapy buy I can't seem to get the right information I need about it on Google.
Attached is a photo.

1 Like

Health / Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by 21sailor: 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
Phraser:

Hello. Please could you give your email address? I'd like to discuss something with you. Thanks.

Jahblessahfimi@yahoo.com

1 Like

Health / Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by 21sailor: 3:24am On Dec 26, 2023
DrAda:

I replied the mail

I just saw it in spam folder, I've written to you please check.

1 Like

Health / Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by 21sailor: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2023
Youngsam345:
Please bro how do I edit the email message on nairaland cos the message is generated by nairaland and I can't see option to edit the email message

You can't edit it, the recipient would see it and if he likes, he would reply.

1 Like

Health / Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by 21sailor: 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2023
DrAda:

I have done so

Didn't see your reply ma'am, I'm in the same situation with the OP, dunno if you could be of help, as you said he should DM you.
Health / Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by 21sailor: 2:10am On Dec 25, 2023
DrAda:
Reach out to me. Let's talk

Greetings ma'am
I sent you a mail, please check.
Health / Re: I Have Man Boobs (Gynecomastia). Please I Need Help by 21sailor: 2:06am On Dec 25, 2023
optimusprime2:
No need for surgery sir!
Just Hormone therapy and heavy gym ratting and your body will turn into something else wink

Please can you shed more light in hormone therapy? I also have thus man boobs and I'm not over weight, I hit the gym steady, but this gynecomastia is like a seed under the breast that refuses to melt.
Romance / Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by 21sailor: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2023
Evolutionism:
Before Nko??

Something i have known long time ago.

Courtesy of Underworld Men.

A movie?
Health / Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by 21sailor: 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Alright, I'll go through them later and give you a feedback

Greetings sir, hope you haven't forgotten me.
Health / Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by 21sailor: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Alright, I'll go through them later and give you a feedback

Alright sir,
Thanks.
Health / Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by 21sailor: 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Check well. Or you can re-send if possible

I've sent it sir.
Health / Re: Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached by 21sailor: 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Check well. Or you can re-send if possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.