Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,100 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol - Fashion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol (100831 Views)

Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) / Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) / Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 18, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Keeping it real,you're right about those celebs,if Rihanna,Beyonce,C Milan were dark,Nobody would see them as beautiful,but there are still some girls that are still beautiful with nice features even though they're dark,but very rare

Lupita is beautiful and she is dark, how about that?
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Mistermamus(m): 8:07am On Mar 18, 2015
Wen skin cancer comes knocking ehen na she sabi. Low self esteem a disease
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Anapuao(f): 8:07am On Mar 18, 2015
Looking forward to seeing your dark-skinned babies cos hey bleaching doesn't affect the DNA

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Misogynist2014(m): 8:07am On Mar 18, 2015
Yesterday, I wasn't able to read her rants due to poor image quality of my Android's opera mini. Now that I have my daily subscription on my second phone, I decided to read what she wrote.
What she wrote confirmed my guess yesterday that she bleached because dark skinned (not black) men wanted light skinned girls, like a lot of women endure surgery to please the big brèast and large bùtt men crave for, whether they know it or not and whether they agree or not. But she doesn't look that bad given the fact that her hairdo while dark-skinned was better than the one she used while light skinned. The moral lesson is that women are happy when they please men, even if their action is dangerous or silly smiley .
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by nanalady(f): 8:08am On Mar 18, 2015
What ever rocks her boat...we are all responsible for our actions..if she prefers being light skinned..na her business oh..but she shouldn't insult others..

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by iamrealdeji(m): 8:12am On Mar 18, 2015
smoothsk:

Lupita is beautiful and she is dark, how about that?
Maybe
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by zeezeegal(m): 8:14am On Mar 18, 2015
Proudly me........ Dark skinned 4eva. Waste of money buyin bleachin cream wen u re suppose to use it to eat good food dat refreshes d body nd makes it sparkling

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 18, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Yesterday, I wasn't able to read her rants due to poor image quality of my Android's opera mini. Now that I have my daily subscription on my second phone, I decided to read what she wrote.
What she wrote confirmed my guess yesterday that she bleached because dark skinned (not black) men wanted light skinned girls, like a lot of women endure surgery to please the big brèast and large bùtt men crave for, whether they know it or not and whether they agree or not. But she doesn't look that bad given the fact that her hairdo while dark-skinned was better than the one she used while light skinned. The moral lesson is that women are happy when they please men, even if their action is dangerous or silly smiley .

Good job!

Clap for yourself undecided

2 Likes

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 18, 2015
IBROHIM:
She is fine on both colours! The problem with the fair version is how easy will it be for her to maintain it and keep it uniform and also the health implications!!! Am cooler with the darker version of her!
The truth meanwhile is that for both versions she is Angelic!!!!

What is this one saying?
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by sonofspada(m): 8:19am On Mar 18, 2015
D she bleach her DNA too.. talkin about dark children..
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by kolima1067(m): 8:19am On Mar 18, 2015
See her big lips like say dem boil dem
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 18, 2015
gofyourself:

She does

Another self-hating b.itch on the loose undecided
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by kolima1067(m): 8:23am On Mar 18, 2015
C her thick lips like say dem boil dem
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 18, 2015
The truth of the matter be say, dark skin girls are very very aggressive (especially nigeria girls). But nowadays if you notice, most black men prefer white girl than there fellow black and aggressive women. Mennn, those white women are very very lovely, no Stress in approaching them at all.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by wangdu: 8:36am On Mar 18, 2015
she looks more beautiful and amazing before the bleach than after.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by soulrib(m): 8:41am On Mar 18, 2015
nw who's d 'nigga' bi**h?
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Boyooosa(m): 8:42am On Mar 18, 2015
they set her up with this story... she can never say all these. Maybe she is trying to go back to her normal life n she's finding it difficult.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by soulrib(m): 8:42am On Mar 18, 2015
nw who's d 'nigga?'
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by folks4luv(f): 8:43am On Mar 18, 2015
some comments on this post actually reveal why she decided to change her skin colour. think lot of us don't really understand what beauty is all about. have met dudes I was attracted to, but relating with them later on, d attraction was wiped off my face so much that I wondered what d point of attraction was, d cute dude all of a sudden looked ugly becos of wrong attitude. most women like d dude black, lotta guys like the girl fair, that tells that something is wrong somewhere. d bottomline is to love who u are, if can't accept u, others will not.

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by sweetgala(m): 8:55am On Mar 18, 2015
emperorchedda:
I see nothing wrong with what she's done to her skin colour, life is all about choice.

Loads of ladies pouring derogatory comments on her have also bleached their skins but when asked their response will be: "My true colour is coming out"

You can tone your skin if you would do it to regulate your skin and give it one complexion without adding any meaning to it. But we have a lady here who thinks in doing that she had suddenly become a prom queen. Idiot
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by sweetgala(m): 8:58am On Mar 18, 2015
HopeAtHand:
She actually looked more beautiful as a dark lady.

That said, no black beauty ever compares to a naturally fairer lady of the same level of beauty..we have to be truthful to ourselves

Beyonce, Rihanna, Christina Milan etc are lighter skin and are beautiful damsels, they wouldn't have half their beauty if they were black..

I dnt blame anyone who choose light over blackness or maybe darkness. grin

You never see fine black girls be that. What my eyes have seen, some lovely choco babes with hazel eyes Beyonce go bow. And Rihana is not light in skin tone. Beyonce is somewhat bi-racial same as Christina Milan
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by sweetgala(m): 9:00am On Mar 18, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Take those very beautiful dark girls and contrast them with fairer girls of the same level of beauty, the dark girls will always play second fiddle...They will literally get a hiding.

They are second fiddle in your head, I'll always take a beautiful dark girl, I just don't know why. Maybe I've just come to see skin tone simply for what it is
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by ivex: 9:03am On Mar 18, 2015
lerumoss:
god help the black race.

LEAVE HER ALONE ... I GUESS SHE'LL LEARN SOON BY EXPERIENCE #MJ (MICHAEL JACKSON)
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Terenceike(m): 9:08am On Mar 18, 2015
HopeAtHand:

That said, no black beauty ever compares to a naturally fairer lady of the same level of beauty..we have to be truthful to ourselves

Beyonce, Rihanna, Christina Milan etc are lighter skin and are beautiful damsels, they wouldn't have half their beauty if they were black..

Seeing Rihanna in your list of beautiful damsels made me realize you know not what beauty is
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by mayrie1(f): 9:12am On Mar 18, 2015
Wow! Sad.

Truth be told, being fair-skinned no matter your race or ethnic group is always considered as an epitome of beauty to all men of different race. For instance, white guys to blonde, asian guys to very pale-skinned girls (dats looks more like ghost to me in contrast with their black hair) and black guys to light-skinned girls.

Bleachin is not just limited to blacks alone... as fair skinned as white girls are, you will b shocked to know how much they bleach. Indians are no exception also. You have to bleach to become a famous indian actress. Also asians.

I will forever admire those who cherish their skin and brings out its beauty without altering it.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Olayinka2x: 9:13am On Mar 18, 2015
I'm not a regular commentator on this medium, but if what was written here is anything to go by, then you have some issues. What you are actually saying is that God is imperfect by making you dark-skinned! Nay! God is the best of creators... All glory and adoration are due to Him! You suffer from low self esteem and lack of confidence in your self.
I have some questions for you, young lady. Have you ever imagined a white lady in a dark skin before, and see what she would look like? Have you ever imagined transforming a white man in to a lady, wearing a dark skin? In your wildest imagination, have you thought of carrying your head without ears? And lastly, deep inside you, do you think you are finer or more beautiful. At the bottom of your heart, if you have the ability to search very well, are you more beautiful? I'm sure discerning hearts with sound minds will definitely say NO. Go and ask Michael Jackson and all the old people here in Nigeria who started the bleaching things in the early 90s. They are living a miserable lives now, because of the irreparable damage done to their skin due to that act. I'm just sorry for you, because you might live to regret this act for the rest of your life. God help you, if you find a way to reverse the alteration in your skin!
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 18, 2015
But dis doesnt even make u white! U r still black n obviously u must have suffered a great deal from low self esteem n inferiority complex so what happens when some things can't be changed
She just gonna give up n die niyen.shiooor
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Ferebiekun: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2015
She's just a little girl with no experience, but craves attention. She's definitely getting the latter with her childish ranting. Who is interested in how she looks? Me? I don't even know where she is, or who she is. But she is certainly learning to discover who she really is. Bet yah, she is coming back to apologize to her folks; the black nation. And we will forgive her foolishness.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Drabrah(m): 9:30am On Mar 18, 2015
HopeAtHand:

call it lighter, ebony or wateva, they're still black & black fyn pass white anyday anytym
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Drabrah(m): 9:34am On Mar 18, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Take those very beautiful dark girls and contrast them with fairer girls of the same level of beauty, the dark girls will always play second fiddle...They will literally get a hiding.
fairer girls u said, nt white gals. Fairer gals still av d dark skin glowing wt d white. If u pick pure black & pure white I'll stand 4 black anyday anytym. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Drabrah(m): 9:38am On Mar 18, 2015
rattlesnake:
I went to gtb today a half caste girl came and all heads turned

Let's stop deceiving ourselves
my dear, 1/2 caste is diff frm white. It's an hybrid color wc is supposed 2 b berra than both parent colors
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by An0nimus: 9:58am On Mar 18, 2015
This girl looks familiar.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Girls Wearing Condoms In Public (Photo) / How Do I Soften My Natural Hair And Stop Breakage During Combing? / Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.