Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol (100833 Views)

Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) / Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) / Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Bollinger(m): 2:18am On Mar 18, 2015
Either Nigerians are color blind or s.tupid, or maybe both. If you'all do not know the difference between normal dark skin and flash from a camera combined with makeup, then you'all have issues. I suspect this is another topic by MODS to generate traffic as usual. Irrespective of how silly the topic is. NL is gradually turning into yahoo.

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 18, 2015
"having dark tar babies"? HELLO!!! u bleached ur skin......not ur genes! omo make sure say u don buy baby bleaching cream keep o!!!
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 18, 2015
Like I keep saying on nairaland and I will always say it I don't see why girls wanna be fair nothing is as beautiful as a dark chocolate babe and that's totally my preference black girls are just hot for me o. Fair girls dem try but they are always attractive when you look at them for one angle or the side grin and that's the limit I'd like to say the same for dark guys but that's entering gay territory lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Originalsly: 3:15am On Mar 18, 2015
Thses girls have to remain local because there is where they are celebrated. They travel abroad and would be mocked by both Blacks and Whites.They look ready to be placed in a casket with that pale lifeless color....straight up zombies!
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by JoeCutie(m): 3:26am On Mar 18, 2015
I wish this girl was talking about money. But hey... Colour? Fuckeet! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by sisisioge: 3:36am On Mar 18, 2015
What a waste of perfectly coveted dark skin...her story will surely change in twenty years time undecided
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 4:05am On Mar 18, 2015
Black is beautiful baby
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by teaseryoh: 4:05am On Mar 18, 2015
She looks lik OWL
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 18, 2015
Make she no complain when skin cancer follow am for back.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:34am On Mar 18, 2015
masterlinkconne:
Have you been searching for sugar mummy/Daddy/Gay/Lesbian Partners?
Search no more because its now close to your doorstep in every part of

nigeria;

Here comes the opportunity for you to meet people that matters in your

society,so grab this opportunity and meet with your rich and

influencial sugar mummy,daddy,gay and lesbian in your area today as

easy/fast as ever before. we give the best because we are the best

agency in Nigeria.

For further information contact Mr sunday On: +234 803 650 6779

If you want us to get in touch with you, kindly provide the information

below and call me.

Your name:
Your Age:
Your occupation:
Your Location:

Thanks,
Mr sunday
+234 803 650 6779

Wow. A police sting to identify gays/lesbians perhaps?

Or worse, someone who would blackmail gay/lesbian applicants perhaps?

Any website or office address to generate even a little confidence?

Id anyone calls and is told to send money to an account then beware 419.

IF this is legitimate then sorry o, but this is a poor way to engender confidence for you business proposal. All other readers BEWARE?
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by tk4rd: 4:43am On Mar 18, 2015
laplace12:
Rants of regret.

The silly kid is still a fair black lady in the pix.. She just got fair. That didn't make her a white lady.
But by the way, you can imagine a self-racist against her own self

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:17am On Mar 18, 2015
Oyecute:
I don't even think she has a future. Because all I could see here is an upcoming cancer patient!
u mean future canceree? grin livam nah, she go hear am..
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by HirstMOG(m): 5:18am On Mar 18, 2015
Inferiority complex. No matter the volume of acid you poured on your skin to look white won't change your true nature so, stop deceiving yourself cos the real white will still treat you same. Moreover you look more ugly in that your new skin/look.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:20am On Mar 18, 2015
Dekatron:
boss, see the combo nah. How 'SKIN' take bright like 'FUTURE'?

INSHORT, YOU NEED JESUS. grin
I don receive am already grin grin
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by iamrealdeji(m): 5:22am On Mar 18, 2015
Justfollowit:

This life is not for you

If I were you I would commit suicide

I don't get it,what does that have to do with my post? Were you trying to comment on another post?
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by iamrealdeji(m): 5:37am On Mar 18, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

ini edo is more beautiful than so-called Beyonce and co
You get it,i don't consider Beyonce,Rihanna,C Milan that beautiful,Beyonce looks ordinary to me,nothing spectacular about her eyes and lips,Rihanna only looks quiet beautiful when she makes over and it still doesn't change the fact that she looks like a fetus with wide mouth,C Milan was only quiet cute in love don't cost a thing,and her face is too round,she looks ordinary to me,more like bland food,non of them is as fine as nairaland Eroticangelina,keeping it real
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 5:38am On Mar 18, 2015
I understand the general preference for white skinned over black, but expecting your kids to inherit your new colour is the height of ignorance. Hehehehe.....

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by IsaacBuchi(m): 5:41am On Mar 18, 2015
Hazkel:

At the end of the day, she has to be careful with her lifestyle because any little accident can be dangerous for her. If she undergoes an operation such as an appendectomy, it would be difficult for the wound to close up. One has to be careful when making some decisions.

u couldn't be more right girl.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by olatade(m): 6:03am On Mar 18, 2015
Her life,her business undecided
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by 42n8dzydoo(m): 6:06am On Mar 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
she looked cuter with the dark skin.
as she bleach, she come look like white ape. mtchew
You can abuse! Father-in-law's flirtee
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 18, 2015
42n8dzydoo:

You can abuse! Father-in-law's firtee
I don't pay attention to ugly imps. smiley
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by 42n8dzydoo(m): 6:12am On Mar 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I don't pay attention to ugly imps. smiley
Oh! There again you cum, c'unt!

1 Like

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by GREATP1(m): 6:13am On Mar 18, 2015
Very sorry for you girl. You have just little time to boast of what you have done and a very lengthy time to regret it. I have people like in my area who are crying now. Bunch of ungrateful creatures! Ashawo.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by kunleeko(m): 6:14am On Mar 18, 2015
cashpaulo:
"having dark tar babies"? HELLO!!! u bleached ur skin......not ur genes! omo make sure say u don buy baby bleaching creavm keep o!!!
I was wondering ke... Bleaching ur skin white is not bleaching ur DNA. BTW, she was sexier and prettier as a black girl.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by justmag(m): 6:19am On Mar 18, 2015
Justfollowit:

Isn't she mad? I mean who in his or her right sense would wake up and write something so demeaning without considering the history of his\ her race

The black race deserve better

Exactly what I was thinking. Know your history before you let your mouth speak. Black race has been bashed beyond belief.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by pretydiva(f): 6:29am On Mar 18, 2015
Airforce1:

But you too bleach na
i don't ve tym 4 mofos like u
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 18, 2015
And the dark one caught my attention first. She looks ugly with that light skin. undecided
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 18, 2015
cashpaulo:
"having dark tar babies"? HELLO!!! u bleached ur skin......not ur genes! omo make sure say u don buy baby bleaching cream keep o!!!

Interracial babies will be same skin tone!
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by nagoma(m): 6:36am On Mar 18, 2015
She has a problem.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 18, 2015
Originalsly:
Thses girls have to remain local because there is where they are celebrated. They travel abroad and would be mocked by both Blacks and Whites.They look ready to be placed in a casket with that pale lifeless color....straight up zombies!

Defo not whites because we have babies with black ppl so why to mock our own blood??!
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 18, 2015
sisisioge:
What a waste of perfectly coveted dark skin...her story will surely change in twenty years time undecided

I dont think so

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Girls Wearing Condoms In Public (Photo) / How Do I Soften My Natural Hair And Stop Breakage During Combing? / Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.