Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol - Fashion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol (100690 Views)

Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) / Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) / Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by spikemmy(m): 10:01am On Mar 18, 2015
Dear sorry is ur name... I pity ur future looks
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by bennifield11(m): 10:08am On Mar 18, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
No matter how she bleaches, she can't be brighter than her future..
who teeyu say dis bitch future bright
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:12am On Mar 18, 2015
bennifield11:
who teeyu say dis bitch future bright
t think sey smal future remain but, akom find out sey she futureless..
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Raemond(m): 10:16am On Mar 18, 2015
Another UNCLE RUCKUS grin grin grin
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by hemanoel01(m): 10:19am On Mar 18, 2015
Lab rat... #smh
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Ojugunrege(f): 10:21am On Mar 18, 2015
This girl is a first class fool o, as in very dumb shocked. No wonder inferiority complex is worrying her.

Someone abeg help me tell her that babies' colour comes from your genes not your skin; wether bleached or natural.... tongue
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by isreal911(m): 10:22am On Mar 18, 2015
Na wa o, baew u really bleeped up big time, look how cute u were, now ur eyes don dey black lolz....Hmmmm too bad, u'lld have to live on bleaches and under d shade all tru ur life.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by isreal911(m): 10:22am On Mar 18, 2015
Na wa o, bae u really bleeped up big time, look how cute u were, now ur eyes don dey black lolz....Hmmmm too bad, u'lld have to live on bleaches and under d shade all tru ur life.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Aystarz: 10:45am On Mar 18, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
No matter how she bleaches, she can't be brighter than her future..

Tell that to Mr Cork
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 18, 2015
raskolnikova:
i'm a white girl from Canada (i started looking at this forum as i was interested in nigerian culture -- i met some Nigerians when i was traveling in cuba) and i'm surprised to see how many people here say that a light skinned girl is always more beautiful than a dark one. the same attitude exists here among african-canadian communities and among white people but i disagree with it and i hope someday people will start to change their attitudes. i think i see these attitudes slowly changing though it will be a long time.

You are very right, just like how white people see black people attractive. Thanks for loving Nigerian culture by the way.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:47am On Mar 18, 2015
Aystarz:

Tell that to Mr Cork
ok . Where's he
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by leonshom(m): 11:10am On Mar 18, 2015
This looks so fake,it looks like those pages on Facebook where they ask you to type "Amen" and sort of that. There is actually a camera setting that could change that pix to make a dark person look lighter!
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by EmmyDe25(m): 11:30am On Mar 18, 2015
Boys don deceive this babe finish.
Guys wey go see babe wey resemble Bance dem go sey she fine pass Jessica Lucas.
Mumu girl with thick lips like Jay Z own.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by laplace12(m): 11:31am On Mar 18, 2015
Rapzino:
boss

Rapzino ma nigga
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by twerkjack: 11:34am On Mar 18, 2015
lerumoss:

I tell ya.. she looked more beautiful as a black lady.
I tell I she looks like an avatar (those coloured ones) now.
Sooooooooo ugly
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by ikechukwu354(m): 11:37am On Mar 18, 2015
look at how she looks ...mtcheew
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Realfiness(m): 11:39am On Mar 18, 2015
echobee:
See her thick lips like mack tire s angry
babe easy o
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Noloss(f): 11:44am On Mar 18, 2015
Ur own na flattery biko?
Tallesty1:
You just insulted motorcycle tires
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Rapzino: 11:58am On Mar 18, 2015
laplace12:

Rapzino ma nigga
long time sir
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by creamynuela88: 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
rattlesnake:
I went to gtb today a half caste girl came and all heads turned

Let's stop deceiving ourselves

But this one is not half cast naa! There's difference btw colour white n becoming colour white. One day d artificial colour will fade because u can never run away from NATURE!
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by mors(m): 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
angry
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Thelmerh(f): 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
Airforce1:

you joined nairaland not upto a week and you already knw a lot about me?

Funny
grin
. dnt flatter urself. u dnt know wat I av in mind
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by KLand(m): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Inferiority complex dey worry the girl.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
lerumoss:
god help the black race.
Ur before is ugly... Ur after come worse pass. fake ass bit.ch!
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by lerumoss(f): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=Ajizeera post=31742507]
Ur before is ugly... Ur after come worse pass. fake ass bit.ch![/quo

you must be high on weed. Dog
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by lerumoss(f): 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=Ajizeera post=31742507]
Ur before is ugly... Ur after come worse pass. fake ass bit.ch![/quo

you must be high on weed. Dog

why you attacking me? or you can't read
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
mors:
Justfollowit you suck. **spits**

OK?
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by nwaneri(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
she looked cuter with the dark skin.
as she bleach, she come look like white ape. mtchew

@EroticAngelina, which one be white ape? U funny gan!
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2015
Bleaching your skin be like you telling God that ''He is not a good creator"! and when God will punish you, He will punish you with burn burn face and you will end up having coke n fatan face!

Bleaching bitch! lipsrsealed
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Ennnaj: 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
See what inferiority complex did to her. Love who you are cos if you don't nobody's gonna do.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
Well thanks Obama
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by mors(m): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Girls Wearing Condoms In Public (Photo) / How Do I Soften My Natural Hair And Stop Breakage During Combing? / Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.