Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol - Fashion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol (100702 Views)

Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) / Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) / Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by HirstMOG(m): 5:34am On Mar 19, 2015
gofyourself:

So much hate. I pitty u

You hate who you really are, people like you will deny their parents or family members cos of self satisfaction!!
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 19, 2015
HirstMOG:

You hate who you really are, people like you will deny their parents or family members cos of self satisfaction!!

u r such a fool! smiley)) so u hate who u dont know? Thats very smart. Hopefully by leading such life ull end up in ditch. I wish u that
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

Embrace who what you are

Oh i do smiley look at the profile smiley)))
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 19, 2015
gofyourself:

if this your dp is really you, you look very beautiful. But if not, I retract my comment
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 19, 2015
gofyourself:

I asked what not who, dumbo undecided

Let's get this straight

There is no way you know what Blacks had gone though and are still going through because of their skin colour

Even if you do, you definitely do not know how it feels like and you wouldn't never need to bother about it.

The black race have come too far despite your forefathers attempts to reduce us to nothing. There is nothing liberal about looking the other way when the issue of black race is concerned. Therefore If any bastard tries to rubbish our past sacrifices, she/he should be taken care of. Gone are the days the black race did weak links, times have changed.

So sweatheart, if I were you I will butt out, this issue is mainly for blacks.

Simple!
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by HirstMOG(m): 8:42am On Mar 19, 2015
gofyourself:

u r such a fool! smiley)) so u hate who u dont know? Thats very smart. Hopefully by leading such life ull end up in ditch. I wish u that

Knowing you would be a waste cos I can't even associate myself with people who don't like themselves let alone liking others. I pitty you more!!
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by toniacan(f): 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
What made you think you are prettier now? Inferiority complex at its peak.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Immarocks(f): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
hmmmmmmm I smell inferiority complex,rants of regret. any ways..its ur choice..but to tell her the truth she was beautiful been dark n lovely...see d beautiful eyes n nice lips..sweet chocolate colour..... who ever brain washed you sha.

plus I can be fair any day anytime if I want to...I just av to enter d market n get it..
but dear...I learnt long ago that wat I can get on a platter is not worth having...
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL... AND AM PROUD
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by oluwagbotemi599: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
Get PaidVerts referrals while earning some money!http:///1H6h7r0I received 3 active referrals from this site!!
Cashout at 3 dollars!!!

Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by MYLYN(f): 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
For Ur affordable Unprocessed Brazilian Hair,earrings and neck piece. Please visit
http:///merc-fashion
Gracias Fam
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
HirstMOG:

Knowing you would be a waste cos I can't even associate myself with people who don't like themselves let alone liking others. I pitty you more!!

where from did u get that i dont like myself, mumu?
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

I asked what not who, dumbo undecided

Let's get this straight

There is no way you know what Blacks had gone though and are still going through because of their skin colour

Even if you do, you definitely do not know how it feels like and you wouldn't never need to bother about it.

The black race have come too far despite your forefathers attempts to reduce us to nothing. There is nothing liberal about looking the other way when the issue of black race is concerned. Therefore If any bastard tries to rubbish our past sacrifices, she/he should be taken care of. Gone are the days the black race did weak links, times have changed.

So sweatheart, if I were you I will butt out, this issue is mainly for blacks.

Simple!

Racist!
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
Viciyus:
if this your dp is really you, you look very beautiful. But if not, I retract my comment

I dont see the point to lie about how i look
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
gofyourself:

Racist!

You are the racist one here and the blacks in support are simply suffering from inferiority complex all thanks to your forefathers

Most of these skin whitening products and Brazilian weaves are produced by you, in other words you introduced them to us and you produce them primarily for our market.

Like I had written if I were you and I am not a racist. I would either ignore this thread or try to promote the beauty of the black skin tongue

Anything contrary to that would be seen as you continuing where your ancestors had stopped.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
Viciyus:

She is a liar, that is not her profile pic
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
rattlesnake:
I went to gtb today a half caste girl came and all heads turned

Let's stop deceiving ourselves

Hen

I have seen ugly half-caste o undecided

It is not about skin colour

It is a question of whether or not you are beautiful regardless of your skin colour
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
gofyourself:

for you to say this word (mumu), you be typical naija girl. Black one for that matter
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

She is a liar, that is not her profile pic
I just confirmed it. From her word you shall know them
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
Viciyus:
I just confirmed it. From her word you shall know them

Lolz

Smart!
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by HirstMOG(m): 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
gofyourself:

People are what they like and have passion for. What you are supporting now tells you can do same. Infact you're jobless like your bleaching fellow, cos if you are really engaged changing your skin would have been the least thing on your mind and that of your felllow. Mumu square.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
HirstMOG:

People are what they like and have passion for. What you are supporting now tells you can do same. Infact you're jobless like your bleaching fellow, cos if you are really engaged changing your skin would have been the least thing on your mind and that of your felllow. Mumu square.

Why should i change my white race skin?! Jobless? Hmm... I wish. Than i would be in some nice beach tanning my white a$$ smiley)) better stop talking because u r talking random shitt which u think is true
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
Viciyus:
for you to say this word (mumu), you be typical naija girl. Black one for that matter

Am 1000% white and proud. there nigerians everywhere. They make friends. Never thought about it??
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Viciyus:

Am 1000% white and proud. there nigerians everywhere. They make friends. Never thought about it??
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

You are the racist one here and the blacks in support are simply suffering from inferiority complex all thanks to your forefathers

Most of these skin whitening products and Brazilian weaves are produced by you, in other words you introduced them to us and you produce them primarily for our market.

Like I had written if I were you and I am not a racist. I would either ignore this thread or try to promote the beauty of the black skin tongue

Anything contrary to that would be seen as you continuing where your ancestors had stopped.

1.Yes u r racist towards white race!2. Brazilians are not white race. 3.U r not the only race which bleaches their skin. So u r not some kind of victims. So why u r not standing so strong as a race just bloody speaking loud. Because without demand there wouldnt be the supply!
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
gofyourself:

1.Yes u r racist towards white race!2. Brazilians are not white race. 3.U r not the only race which bleaches their skin. So u r not some kind of victims. So why u r not standing so strong as a race just bloody speaking loud. Because without demand there wouldnt be the supply!

Maybe I am racist, it is your opinion sweetheart kiss
I know I am not

You are also the cause of other races inferiority complex but the effect it has on the back race is far greater than other races.

You mean the demand caused and fuelled by you.

If you do not know what I meant by Brazilian weave then I think you should really STFU and address other nonracial issues on this forum.
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

Maybe I am racist, it is your opinion sweetheart kiss
I know I am not

You are also the cause of other races inferiority complex but the effect it has on the back race is far greater than other races.

You mean the demand caused and fuelled by you.

If you do not know what I meant by Brazilian weave then I think you should really STFU and address other nonracial issues on this forum.

Am sure u have unnatural hair, hypocrite. At least relaxed, thats for sure. Dont tell me u dont, because noone will believe, love
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
gofyourself:

Am sure u have unnatural hair, hypocrite. At least relaxed, thats for sure. Dont tell me u dont, because noone will believe, love

I have got beautiful natural hair

It has never been touched by a weave or a stupid straightening chemical

Prior to using hijab I had the guts to rock African Queen not once o

That should tell you that I am a very arrogant black woman
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

I have got beautiful natural hair

It has never been touched by a weave or a stupid straightening chemical

Prior to using hijab I had the guts to rock African Queen not once o

That should tell you that I am a very arrogant black woman

All u r. And that is disgusting issue with black women. Your tv show on channel 4 right now
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by rattlesnake(m): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

Hen

I have seen ugly half-caste o undecided

It is not about skin colour

It is a question of whether or not you are beautiful regardless of your skin colour
light skinked girls are attractive NOT better...because the way our minds works
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
gofyourself:

All u r. And that is disgusting issue with black women. Your tv show on channel 4 right now

What is this one trying to write

Please f.uck of my mentions

I am bored embarassed
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

What is this one trying to write

Please f.uck of my mentions

I am bored embarassed

Go wankk than
Re: Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol by HirstMOG(m): 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
gofyourself:

Why should i change my white race skin?! Jobless? Hmm... I wish. Than i would be in some nice beach tanning my white a$$ smiley)) better stop talking because u r talking random shitt which u think is true

White race indeed! Enjoy your white runs while it last grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Girls Wearing Condoms In Public (Photo) / How Do I Soften My Natural Hair And Stop Breakage During Combing? / Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.