Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Finding Prince Charming... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Finding Prince Charming... (10569 Views)

Finding True Love Through The Internet Using Online Dating Links datingquick.com / Finding The Right Man / Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finding Prince Charming... by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 21, 2015
sisisioge
post=31730649:

Sequel to Madepatra's successful thread, here is my shot
at getting hitched too wink

I'm a 5.6" slim dark girl with polite demeanor and of good education. I
believe in family, humanity and romance. Never been referred to as an
eyesore...I'm humorous, attentive, steady and ...( I sulk at describing
myself though I do a good job with others grin)

I want a good man.

Having these will make me jump on his horse:

Christian faith, family minded, good education, fairness, humane,
financially steady, ready for love & stability, attentive, extremely
romantic, appreciates a good heart, dark, aged 33yrs upwards and
open-minded.

Trying to emulate Made's wide net cast...I'm not particular about tribe
too.

My number is 08*********

No password...just go straight to the point grin grin

Yeeeyyeeeee...so excited
............what a shame!...After rejecting so many good guyz that came across your boring life....you re here crying n begging 4 prince charming on a faceless forum......wait a minute! re u a princess in character?...... u want a perfect man,..re u perfect?......imperfect fake lady searching 4 a Perfect man
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
code6:
............what a shame!...After rejecting so many good guyz that came across your boring life....you re here crying n begging 4 prince charming on a faceless forum......wait a minute! re u a princess in character?...... u want a perfect man,..re u perfect?......imperfect fake lady searching 4 a Perfect man

Roll over dude...u missed the road tongue

1 Like

Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
madepatra:

lol, you really are something vado. Pls desist from your race against love, with all the troubles in the world now love is a good means of escape.

How is it going sisisioge, hope soon we will av that double date with our princes in attendance wink

Thanks babes...I'm on it...
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
Vado:

I'm actually a pro-love madepatra. Think imma make that call to sisisioge to have some cupid updates tho. grin

Wouldn't mind to attach a voice to the Mr. Mysterious...though I know you don't reside in Lagos. Too bad cheesy
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
sisisioge:

Roll over dude...u missed the road tongue
.......which road?...re u d road?......u re begging 4 husband @nairaland...begger....almajiri lady......u wil create another topic @ d age of 40yrs......u wil alwayz remain jst sex mate 2 guyz....shameless lady
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
code6:
.......which road?...re u d road?......u re begging 4 husband @nairaland...begger....almajiri lady......u wil create another topic @ d age of 40yrs......u wil alwayz remain jst sex mate 2 guyz....shameless lady

Alright, you need not be bitter about anything. I didn't respond to your mail cos I felt u and I could never be on the same page...just move on and be of good cheer. One Princess is waiting patiently for u to come sweep her off her feet. Throwing tantrums will only portray you in a bad light.

Hope you get the message now...thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Finding Prince Charming... by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
[quote
author=sisisioge post=31856506]

Alright, you need not be bitter about anything. I didn't respond to your
mail cos I felt u and I could never be on the same page...just move on
and be of good cheer. One Princess is waiting patiently for u to come
sweep her off her feet. Throwing tantrums will only portray you in a bad
light.

Hope you get the message now...thank you![/quote].....i neva sent a mail 2 u..God forbid me sendin a mail 2 a cheap almajiri lady.....i knw ur kind...u think dat u can get any man as husband wen eva n anytime u desire.....but u decieved urself...men also ve choice wen it comes 2 marriage....i guess u re 28yrs n above.....sorry...men also want younger ladies
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
^^^^^Whatabummer! undecided undecided undecided

In fact, thank u very much. I will consider whatever it is you are saying. You may exit now...once again, thank you .
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
sisisioge:
^^^^^Whatabummer! undecided undecided undecided

In fact, thank u very much. I will consider whatever it is you are saying. You may exit now...once again, thank you .

.......Bummer?? u re a loser @ old age
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by bomasek(m): 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
code6:
.......Bummer?? u re a loser @ old age
Dude bounce,u sound so pained,easy na.
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
bomasek:

Thanks o...loonies abound our beautiful nland grin
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
bomasek:
.....yes...d rate @ whch our ladies re gettin above 28yrs witout husband is bcomin so alarmin.....they keep selectin til they get old n strt beggin,..
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by bomasek(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
code6:
.....yes...d rate @ whch our ladies re gettin above 28yrs witout husband is bcomin so alarmin.....they keep selectin til they get old n strt beggin,..
I understand your angst but u barely know her background n where she's coming from. Since u r in the dark on issues as regard her love life/rship,u r in no position to judge her neither should u antagonise her over the step she has taken. Even @28 or over,all hope isn't lost. Live n let's live
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by Nobody: 5:05am On Mar 22, 2015
code6:

How is that your business??

The lady said NO!!! Haba, na by force??

Go open that thread and work on your own "state of emergency" and stop disturbing the lady. She is not the cause of your desperation.

code6:
OP..wats happenin? u re no longer carryin us along. Hope our NL single sisters re respondin positively? if u succed, i wil declare my own state of emergency. update us asap!

1 Like

Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 6:43am On Mar 22, 2015
striktlymi:

Go open that thread and work on your own "state of emergency" and stop disturbing the lady. She is not the cause of your desperation.

Awwww, now I get it! Thank you.
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by madepatra: 9:25am On Mar 22, 2015
code6:

Haba Wats all this hate talk code6, u seem to b bitter abt something. But pls give d lady a break every1 deserves 1 true love. N it doesn't happen same time for every1 but will happen eventually. And this is a perfect medium to meet him/her if u apply the right techniques.
So please be cheerful am sure there is no sweetness in being hateful
@ sisisioge how is it going any promising lead yet wink
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by madepatra: 9:37am On Mar 22, 2015
code6:
I hope u r not saying a lady(this cud also mean ur sister or dota) shud attach herself to any loser tht comes her way jus becos she wants to b married. Thts folly. If a lady is bettering herself is it not only normal for her to want a man who is better?.
I suggest u weigh ur words b4 u drop them in public, thts becos I assume u can still be sensible
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by madepatra: 9:55am On Mar 22, 2015
sisisioge:

Awwww, now I get it! Thank you.

Lol at the above exchange. Sisisioge, be prepared...so many loony on the loose!

But be focus, ur prince charming is gonna call anytime soon...no time for derails
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 9:58am On Mar 22, 2015
madepatra:
I hope u r not saying a lady(this cud also mean ur sister or dota) shud attach herself to any loser tht comes her way jus becos she wants to b married. Thts folly. If a lady is bettering herself is it not only normal for her to want a man who is better?.
I suggest u weigh ur words b4 u drop them in public, thts becos[b] I assume u can still be sensible[/b]

Cute! Thanks babes!
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 10:06am On Mar 22, 2015
madepatra:

@ sisisioge how is it going any promising lead yet wink

I'm on it! The schmuck actually increased my call traffic.

Guess who called? Yes! He did. Nice to hear his voice...no Cupid arrows though wink but he sure sounded Nice!

Of course you know I wasn't referring to the coded Looney o
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by bomasek(m): 11:31am On Mar 22, 2015
sisisioge:

Guess who called? Yes! He did. Nice to hear his voice...no Cupid arrows though wink but he sure sounded Nice!

So the mumu like u n him dey form but y u bounce am d first time he send u love signal
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
bomasek:
So the mumu like u n him dey form but y u bounce am d first time he send u love signal

Broda, ur aporoko is second to none! I was telling my friend a mutual friend called. Pls read the thread if you are curious about this search...I've just about had it with your kind!
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by bomasek(m): 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
sisisioge:

Broda, ur aporoko is second to none! I was telling my friend a mutual friend called. Pls read the thread if you are curious about this search...I've just about had it with your kind!
Give me ya number I wan call u
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
bomasek:
Give me ya number I wan call u

Split!
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by bomasek(m): 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
sisisioge:

Split!
Is that the number?
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by Vado(m): 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
So I had a 10 minute call session with sisisioge last night wink. Awesome voice, nice personality as well. Shame we aren't compatible. Responsible NL dudes better smarten up and pick this rose, she's worth it.
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by bomasek(m): 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
Vado:
So I had a 10 minute call session with sisisioge last night wink. Awesome voice, nice personality as well. Shame we aren't compatible. Responsible NL dudes better smarten up and pick this rose, she's worth it.
She fine?
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
Vado:

Wow...thank you! Your voice was lovely too, would have come after you seriously were we to be compatible wink
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
[quote
author=striktlymi
post=31873175]

Go open that thread and work on your own "state of emergency" and stop
disturbing the lady. She is not the cause of your desperation.

[/quote].......wow! i knw u vry well....u change ur moniker
evrytime....i only added spice 2 dat thread.....ur type go after babe wen u knw dat u
ve no job n house....and u fake her into sendin u her nude pics.....fake
guyz evry wia....@op b careful
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
Whew! Just when I was sighing with relief that the strays have finally found their ways back to their quarters... it is well.

Love is never to be forced. Marriage should never be out of pity. A girl who knows quite well the world has expectations of her will do herself well by saying no to the 'popped' question of a guy if she knows in her heart of hearts that she would eventually stray in his court. What's the point if a walk with him will be a struggle in the nearest future? A kiss a pain ? What's the point in hitching with a guy one will be cool enough to cheat on, bite off his phallus, throw down several storey buildings or commit other havocs trending lately on?

I love Love, I'm a cat...its all cards on the table or nothing. Designer babies can be carefully selected by means of genes elimination grin

So the embittered, drop it! It's not worth it. Even the coward of the county got his love...everyone has someone made for him/her.
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
sisisioge:

......haahaa.. funny lady....am so sorry 4 d insults, Plz plz 4give me....jst dat i feel sad wen eva i c a lady suffer 4 marriage sake.....But b careful, only fake,deceivers n pretenders appear perfect....happy married life in advance..cheers!
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
code6:
......haahaa.. funny lady....am so sorry 4 d insults, Plz plz 4give me....jst dat i feel sad wen eva i c a lady suffer 4 marriage sake.....But b careful, only fake,deceivers n pretenders appear perfect....happy married life in advance..cheers!

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

November Born Lets Hook Up Here / I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! / Last Nigerian Virgin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.