Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Finding Prince Charming... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Finding Prince Charming... (10573 Views)

Finding True Love Through The Internet Using Online Dating Links datingquick.com / Finding The Right Man / Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finding Prince Charming... by annnastacia: 9:14am On May 20, 2015
Vado:

Lols...true that sisisioge. I've been stuck with some unavoidable ups and downs so it's skeletal ''nairalanding'' these days.
That 'muslimah' lady is kinda specific as you were too. Still wish you guys luck though wink
thanks vado
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by annnastacia: 6:35pm On May 20, 2015
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 3:11pm On May 21, 2015
annnastacia:

Dear Annas, you seem to have hit the right cord. My friend totally thinks your post is concise enough...good call. Now I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed for you, meanwhile I'll call you too. Just to hear your voice( them carry voice swear for me ni o) grin grin grin
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 3:13pm On May 21, 2015
BoboYekini:
You chickened out tongue Btw, I'm not muslim. Atheist actually. Wish me luck.

Atheist keh? Bobo, only someone who hasn't had the full reflection thinks there's no God. Dias God o grin grin
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by annnastacia: 4:00pm On May 21, 2015
sisisioge:

Dear Annas, you seem to have hit the right cord. My friend totally thinks your post is concise enough...good call. Now I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed for you, meanwhile I'll call you too. Just to hear your voice( them carry voice swear for me ni o) grin grin grin
Looking forward to hearing from you wink
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 9:24am On May 22, 2015
Hmmmm, so I spent a few minutes talking with the young lady-annnastacia. She's so lovely and demure. I know this cos I'm gifted to pick this out through people's voices( grin grin grin grin). Way younger than I tot too and quite focussed. Though I haven't been able to find myself my prince but I feel so compelled to find her hers. Won't be hard at all, she's young, simple and easy to dazzle( in a good way). May prince charming find her already...

Oya, vado,adeoye201, gratefulheart, destroj, virus777, jacksparrow, fullblast and all yea eligible men o pls just call her u won't regret it. There's a baby waiting to launch...

1 Like

Re: Finding Prince Charming... by annnastacia: 6:27am On May 23, 2015
sisisioge:
Hmmmm, so I spent a few minutes talking with the young lady-annnastacia. She's so lovely and demure. I know this cos I'm gifted to pick this out through people's voices( grin grin grin grin). Way younger than I tot too and quite focussed. Though I haven't been able to find myself my prince but I feel so compelled to find her hers. Won't be hard at all, she's young, simple and easy to dazzle( in a good way). May prince charming find her already......

Thanks a lot sisi
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 7:23am On May 23, 2015
mcchaka:

Where are u staying? re u on whatsap?

Hihi, pls help modify your post to exclude my number. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 7:24am On May 23, 2015
liftedberry:

Would have love to know you better...only that am not financially stable....

Kudos finding your mr rich guy

Hihi, pls help modify your post to exclude my number. Thanks a ton.
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 7:27am On May 23, 2015
code6:
............what a shame!...After rejecting so many good guyz that came across your boring life....you re here crying n begging 4 prince charming on a faceless forum......wait a minute! re u a princess in character?...... u want a perfect man,..re u perfect?......imperfect fake lady searching 4 a Perfect man

Mr code6, how hussle nau? May I stretch u a bit? Pls help modify your post to exclude my number. Thanks a ton.
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 7:33am On May 23, 2015
annnastacia:

Thanks a lot sisi

Hihi sweetie, uwc!

I had that number streamed back into the network thus will be super awful for the new owner to be listed here. Still rooting for you sweetheart cool let's go there!

1 Like

Re: Finding Prince Charming... by Nobody: 7:41am On May 23, 2015
sisisioge:

Mr code6, how hussle nau? May I stretch u a bit? Pls help modify your post to exclude my number. Thanks a ton.
.......post modified...hope ve gotten a nice prince charmin...treat him d way u want 2 b treated n he wil propose immediately...bye
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by Nobody: 11:35am On May 25, 2015
sisisioge:

Hihi sweetie, uwc!

I had that number streamed back into the network thus will be super awful for the new owner to be listed here. Still rooting for you sweetheart cool let's go there!
Is that even possible? Second-hand numbers, heck they should go for half-price.
P.S. So you got the attention you wanted and now vamanos? Rather manipulative. I demand you select a Prince Charming from all those callers, you aint getting off easy y'hear.
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 11:09am On May 26, 2015
BoboYekini:
Is that even possible? Second-hand numbers, heck they should go for half-price.
P.S. So you got the attention you wanted and now vamanos? Rather manipulative. I demand you select a Prince Charming from all those callers, you aint getting off easy y'hear.

Boboyekini! You're are such a joker! After kissing your floggy lips and u refused to turn to prince charming u still dey talk. Warn yourself o grin

BTW, I have decided to put the horse before the cart...we will all be fine.
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 26, 2015
sisisioge:

Boboyekini! You're are such a joker! After kissing your floggy lips and u refused to turn to prince charming u still dey talk. Warn yourself o grin

BTW, I have decided to put the horse before the cart...we will all be fine.
Lol, we've not even spoken on the phone, so when did we kiss?
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 4:04pm On May 26, 2015
BoboYekini:
Lol, we've not even spoken on the phone, so when did we kiss?

grin grin grin grin grin quite unflattering that you forgot so soon...a stroll down memory's lane on the thread might remind you smiley
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 26, 2015
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin quite unflattering that you forgot so soon...a stroll down memory's lane on the thread might remind you smiley

It wasn't me.
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 6:44pm On May 26, 2015
BoboYekini:
It wasn't me.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
Annastacia...how goings?

Liftedberry and mcchaka pls help modify your posts, the new owner complains a lot about Nlanders calling her. Thanks a ton.
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by Odunharry(m): 11:15am On Dec 25, 2015
grin
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
Odunharry:
grin

Wetin dey happen? The threat already died a natural death...
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by Jimbadly: 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
sisisioge dear, you're still searching for the elusive Prince Charming one year after?

Well then, I just burst in to let you know that your search is over. I'm here to sweep you off your feet honey. wink
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
Jimbadly:
sisisioge dear, you're still searching for the elusive Prince Charming one year after?

Well then, I just burst in to let you know that your search is over. I'm here to sweep you off your feet honey. wink

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed this is so embarrassing! Well, now that you here just on time to waltz me into 2016 my search is over grin grin grin
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by Jimbadly: 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
sisisioge:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed this is so embarrassing! Well, now that you here just on time to waltz me into 2016 my search is over grin grin grin

Marvelous! Can I send you a Pm then?
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
Jimbadly:

Marvelous! Can I send you a Pm then?

OK...I answer PMs.
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
sisisioge:

OK...I answer PMs.
what happened to sonofananimal. I mean our SOA?

1 Like

Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
missbronze:
what happened to sonofananimal. I mean our SOA?

grin grin grin never pursued that arena cos I was hoping to have sons of human wink

1 Like

Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
liftedberry:

Would have love to know you better...only that am not financially stable....

Kudos finding your mr rich guy

Oga...pls help eraze the no you quoted there. The new owner would really appreciate it. Thanks a ton.
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by Odunharry(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
sisisioge:

Wetin dey happen? The threat already died a natural death...
lol.. nothing dey happen... no shaking
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by Afamdman(m): 4:28am On Mar 22, 2016
Hello sisisioge do you mind if I send a pm.
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by arrow212: 4:02am On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by uboma(m): 8:58am On Mar 27, 2016
@ sisisioge,

I hope you are well.
Just wondering what you did to offend Madepatra... I noticed how you kept her thread alive and how easily both of you became friends.

@ Madepatra, kindly shield your sword... Life is too short you know... Whatever it is, forgive sisisioge and bounce back to your former self. How is it going with your Prince by the way? I hope we will hear the wedding bells ring soon.

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

November Born Lets Hook Up Here / I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! / Last Nigerian Virgin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.