Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Finding Prince Charming... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Finding Prince Charming... (10570 Views)

Finding True Love Through The Internet Using Online Dating Links datingquick.com / Finding The Right Man / Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finding Prince Charming... by JomoGbomo2(m): 10:44pm On May 07, 2015
sisisioge:
I have gotten lilly livered...

Hey don't give up yet..................he just might be the next person to call you.

There are load of folks who may still call.
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 7:08am On May 08, 2015
JomoGbomo2:

Hey don't give up yet..................he just might be the next person to call you.

Hmmmm, thank you. I think I will just focus my energy on getting a job that gives me the weekend off so I could revamp my social life. Prince charming sef might not be too impressed with my present work schedule. We will find each other...that I'm absolutely sure of cheesy So now na job hunt!

1 Like

Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 10:31pm On May 08, 2015
Hmmmm, missed a call I couldn't return tonight though expected. Pls call back. Thanks.
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by lifegate007(m): 10:58pm On May 08, 2015
am gonna give a call now
sisisioge:
Hmmmm, missed a call I couldn't return tonight though expected. Pls call back. Thanks.
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 12:57pm On May 09, 2015
JomoGbomo2:

Apologises, couldn't reach you.
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by chygrl(f): 3:38pm On May 10, 2015
Hi I'm am a lady,goodlooking,average in height,a xtian.I nid a serious minded guy for marriage between the ages of 30 and above,he must be goodlooking,working class,and most of all has the fear of God in him.interested persons shld call 08035032266,no flashing pls.serious minded men.
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 7:30pm On May 10, 2015
chygrl:
Hi I'm am a lady,goodlooking,average in height,a xtian.I nid a serious minded guy for marriage between the ages of 30 and above,he must be goodlooking,working class,and most of all has the fear of God in him.interested persons shld call 08035032266,no flashing pls.serious minded men.

Hihi dearie, no be small thing o. You will find your Prince Charming by God's grace. In fact, faster than Cinderella did! Good luck!
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by JomoGbomo2(m): 2:13am On May 11, 2015
sisisioge:

Apologises, couldn't reach you.

So sorry.....I have been on transit myself.....i will call u back today. Is there a time constraint?
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 7:24am On May 11, 2015
JomoGbomo2:

So sorry.....I have been on transit myself.....i will call u back today. Is there a time constraint?

Yes, my job is a shift schedule job. I work the afternoon shift today thus avail till 2pm. Really hoping to change that soon.
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by summersetsalways(f): 10:44pm On May 11, 2015
All I see are desperate girls,relax pls else u might fall into wrong hands,jes pray and get it off or mind,these guys always do take advantage of us wen dey smell desperation oozing off our bodies ,or prince charming might be jes beside u at or work place,in d place u worship,or a long time chiker,but u ignore him cos he ain't up to ur taste.jes relax dearie ,it is well
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by samra2015: 8:37am On May 12, 2015
Hi
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 3:15pm On May 12, 2015
^^^^

Hello
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 3:16pm On May 12, 2015
summersetsalways:
All I see are desperate girls,relax pls else u might fall into wrong hands,jes pray and get it off or mind,these guys always do take advantage of us wen dey smell desperation oozing off our bodies ,or prince charming might be jes beside u at or work place,in d place u worship,or a long time chiker,but u ignore him cos he ain't up to ur taste.jes relax dearie ,it is well

My sister, no be small thing o. It is well jare
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by destroj(m): 3:27pm On May 12, 2015
i wish i was up to 30.....am also a single dude.....buh still 26.......based in lag buh skulln in ekiti state....any interested girl shld whatsapp on 08086999941 or bbm on 7f61cb8c.....fanx
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 3:43pm On May 12, 2015
destroj:
i wish i was up to 30.....am also a single dude.....buh still 26.......based in lag buh skulln in ekiti state....any interested girl shld whatsapp on 08086999941 or bbm on 7f61cb8c.....fanx

grin grin grin dude yours is easy o. Just become a bookie, girls will notice you. It's that simple.
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by madepatra: 5:47pm On May 12, 2015
^^^^

angry angry angry angry still not speaking with you
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by quenzi(m): 11:45am On May 15, 2015
Helping to keep d thread alive smiley
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 5:31pm On May 15, 2015
quenzi:
Helping to keep d thread alive smiley

I seeeeeee youuuu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by slide01: 10:29am On May 16, 2015
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by adeoye201: 10:52am On May 16, 2015
Mr slide01, she say she dey find prince charming.you come dey upload picture of brick layer. anupamam

1 Like

Re: Finding Prince Charming... by Vado(m): 12:44pm On May 16, 2015
This slide dude been posting the garbage up there since like forever. He expects to bag Sisisioge with that pic lol. Hilarious.
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 2:11pm On May 16, 2015
grin grin grin can't imagine how long the Princess Fiona's search is going to be for him. Even we that are easy on the eyes are still searching and he's heell bent on scaring his prospects! Sliding on a loooooon tin!

BTW, Vado...long time no hear!
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 5:14pm On May 18, 2015
So, the saying that '' when life gives you lemons you make lemonades" doesn't come easy one bit! The offer gets countered and a whole new contract is enacted...mehn! What's wrong with the offeree kindly accepting the offer cheesy Nice guy, nice girl, nice union, nice babies and lovely life...looks that simple to me. I get to know u, u get to know me...pleasant surprises wink

Anyways, Kha...feel free to come on here and talk about it. I don't mind you on the table. I want only the One, come get yours too wink cheers
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by bomasek(m): 6:25pm On May 18, 2015
sisisioge:
So, the saying that '' when life gives you lemons you make lemonades" doesn't come easy one bit! The offer gets countered and a whole new contract is enacted...mehn! What's wrong with the offeree kindly accepting the offer cheesy Nice guy, nice girl, nice union, nice babies and lovely life...looks that simple to me. I get to know u, u get to know me...pleasant surprises wink

Anyways, Kha...feel free to come on here and talk about it. I don't mind you on the table. I want only the One, come get yours too wink cheers
I no understand wetin u just type
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by annnastacia: 7:05pm On May 18, 2015
bomasek:
I do understand what she meant
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by annnastacia: 7:08pm On May 18, 2015
bomasek:
I do understand ha
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by annnastacia: 7:23pm On May 18, 2015
Thanks for the invite sis.
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by annnastacia: 4:00pm On May 19, 2015
Following sisisioge's footsteps, taking a shot at getting hitched up too

am a muslimah with great personality,5.3", dark skinned, between slim and fleshy, homely and of gud education.wanna complete the other half of ma deen.

Luv to meet a gud and trustworthy man, Muslim,
Family minded, good education, aged 30 years upwards, open minded, financially stable and ready to complete half of his deen.
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by fullblast(m): 5:28pm On May 19, 2015
grin A comedian, u are.
adeoye201:
Mr slide01, she say she dey find prince charming.you come dey upload picture of brick layer. anupamam

1 Like

Re: Finding Prince Charming... by sisisioge: 7:03pm On May 19, 2015
annnastacia:
Following sisisioge's footsteps, taking a shot at getting hitched up too

am a muslimah with great personality,5.3", dark skinned, between slim and fleshy, homely and of gud gudcation.wanna complete the other half of ma deen.

Luv to meet a gud and trustworthy man, Muslim,
Family minded, good education, aged 30 years upwards, open minded, financially stable and ready to complete half of his deen.

Annas, you didn't leave your contact details and other hints that stand you out. Don't leave little to imagine o. Since you want younger men, you just might get lucky overnight. You could get a number solely for this purpose.

Vado...boboYekini...lifegate007 and other hot eligible men pls come check out the latest princess in town. I might be on my way to being the lady that toasted the newest couple wink
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 19, 2015
sisisioge:

Annas, you didn't leave your contact details and other hints that stand you out. Don't leave little to imagine o. Since you want younger men, you just might get lucky overnight. You could get a number solely for this purpose.

... and other hot eligible men pls come check out the latest princess in town. I might be on my way to being the lady that toasted the newest couple wink
You chickened out tongue Btw, I'm not muslim. Atheist actually. Wish me luck.
Re: Finding Prince Charming... by Vado(m): 7:06am On May 20, 2015
sisisioge:
grin grin grin can't imagine how long the Princess Fiona's search is going to be for him. Even we that are easy on the eyes are still searching and he's heell bent on scaring his prospects! Sliding on a loooooon tin!

BTW, Vado...long time no hear!

Lols...true that sisisioge. I've been stuck with some unavoidable ups and downs so it's skeletal ''nairalanding'' these days.
That 'muslimah' lady is kinda specific as you were too. Still wish you guys luck though wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

November Born Lets Hook Up Here / I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!! / Last Nigerian Virgin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.