Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport (151207 Views)

Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) / Wrong Place On My Friend Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Darkmode64: 2:44am On May 19, 2023
akelliah:
I want to change my surname to take up my wife's surname instead of the other way round and make the change in my international passport
1. is it possible?
2 if yes what are the process and requirements.
First of all, why would you, as a man, wish to take up your wife's surname?
If you can give a convincing response then I believe it possible.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by sexiestharam(f): 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2023
Good evening everyone. I have an error on my date of birth on my expired passport. Do I need to correct my date of birth first before applying for a new passport of after applying for a new passport?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Bossman(m): 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
I think you should change it with the passport office first, then apply using the updated one on the new passport. It's also important that it matches what's on your NIN.

sexiestharam:
Good evening everyone. I have an error on my date of birth on my expired passport. Do I need to correct my date of birth first before applying for a new passport of after applying for a new passport?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by sexiestharam(f): 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
Bossman:
I think you should change it with the passport office first, then apply using the updated one on the new passport. It's also important that it matches what's on your NIN.

Thank you so much for your response.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Thegamingorca(m): 6:25am On Jul 02, 2023
Darkmode64:

First of all, why would you, as a man, wish to take up your wife's surname?
If you can give a convincing response then I believe it possible.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Darkmode64: 7:23am On Jul 02, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Lol
Abi now
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Darkmode64: 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
deborahjide:
funny
It just sounded somehow to me. cheesy
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Darkmode64: 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
julianayomi:
very funny
grin grin grin
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Thegamingorca(m): 4:54am On Jul 15, 2023
Quite an expensive venture

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE / Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.