Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday (2655 Views)

Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party / Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! / Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by Zara09(f): 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
giftforlife9:

she dont want to
Then ask her how you can make it up to her
Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
Zara09:

Then ask her how you can make it up to her

since she dnt want to pik my call i've been sending her msgs.

Am still waiting for reply
Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by justmag(m): 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
Zara09:

I'm very sure I'm a girl....sometimes it all depends on honest with an apology. Maybe that's what she might just want to hear at that moment.

we both kno most women are not that forgiving. You forget her birthday and she will treat u like a forgetful child.
Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by Zara09(f): 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
giftforlife9:

since she dnt want to pik my call i've been sending her msgs.

Am still waiting for reply
I hope she replies you
Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by Zara09(f): 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
justmag:

we both kno most women are not that forgiving. You forget her birthday and she will treat u like a forgetful child.
You are quite right sha
Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
giftforlife9:
Oh my God i forgot my girlfriend birthday,

i did mine last month and she was the first to wish me happy birthday and present me a flashing gift, now shes really angry.
please i need to surprise her today and i need options from u guys
God bless
if na me, u don buy job be dat!!! how can you of all people forget my birthday, mbanu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking!!! Wonderful Make Up Transformation / The Reason Why Guyz Prefer The Tight Kitty Kat To The Borehole Kitty Kat. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.