Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... (2498 Views)

Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by sinaj(f): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
iceberylin:

Sha, even mad men no know say them dh mad sad
kudos guy cheesy... u r an xceptional mad man dat recognise ur madness cool
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
santos876:
so ur d modafucker dat has been digging her since n she's denyin.......
ok
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by sinaj(f): 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

And why should a give a flying fhuuck if you are married?

Does it pay my bills? undecided

By the way I thought you were a university under graduate two months ago now you are already married with a kid?

How time flies
hpe u knw dat Education is not limited to marid persons.wink
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
iceberylin:

Waitn concern me na undecided
Na me you dey insult indirectly angry
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by iceberylin(m): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
Orijin101:

Na me you dey insult indirectly angry

Like husband like wife sha
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
iceberylin:

Like husband like wife sha
ok
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by naijaboiy: 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
sinaj:

hpe u knw dat Education is not limited to marid persons.wink
Nobody is denying that fact.

And Not everybody is gullible enough to believe lies on the internet too cheesy

You used that lie to cover up your self. grin

You are a university under graduate and probably in your finals as you stated on that other thread. undecided

Besides,,being married did not connect in anyway to the reason I quoted you

Let's not drag this anymore please grin

1 Like

Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by chimerase2: 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
iceberylin:

Na question I ask na ...
Cause her comment .... lipsrsealed
marry amu quick undecided
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by sinaj(f): 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

Nobody is denying that fact.

And Not everybody is gullible enough to believe lies on the internet too cheesy

You used that lie to cover up your self. grin

You are a university under graduate and probably in your finals as you stated on that other thread. undecided

Besides,,being married did not connect in anyway to the reason I quoted you

Let's not drag this anymore please grin
I rest my case buddy!
m too hungry to drag
diz case should b adjourned
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by naijaboiy: 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
sinaj:

I rest my case buddy!
m too hungry to drag
diz case should b adjourned
Oya go and eat grin

Or you want me to take you for lunch tongue
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

And why should a give a flying fhuuck if you are married?

Does it pay my bills? undecided

By the way I thought you were a university under graduate two months ago now you are already married with a kid?

How time flies

Lol
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by sinaj(f): 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oya go and eat grin

Or you want me to take you for lunch tongue
lol nah... i want to eat garri n okro soup, nd i dnt lyk eating garri in a restaurant smiley
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by iamrealdeji(m): 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
sinaj:
if d gurl iz a gold digger, d guy iz a pusssy digger sad
Because you're in the same bracket with the girl
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by justmag(m): 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
sinaj:
if d gurl iz a gold digger, d guy iz a pusssy digger sad

Harsh!! shocked
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by santos876(m): 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
Re: See The Funny Thing About Girls And Money... by santos876(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
sameer1212:
She is a wife material undecided
go marry her na

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Letter To My Unknown Wife . / Caught In The Act (+18 Pic) / Hilarious! When She Ask Dad For An Ipad. (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.