Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,257 members, 7,849,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

What Should We Call These Set Of Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should We Call These Set Of Ladies? (1864 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should We Call These Set Of Ladies? by eddysernal(m): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
what name should we call babes that demand for sumthing(cash or kind) esp. cash after or before sex.point is if a guy gives his babe cash or gift after sex and she collects it then what is she? some people say na olosho, some say na ashawo educated ones call them call girls. if you have ever asked your boyfriend for money my sista you are a PRO take it or leave it.after all its payment for your service.so all girls who ve had sex b4 are PROS @ the end of the day because one way or the other they are paid
Re: What Should We Call These Set Of Ladies? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
we cant see them op

1 Like

Re: What Should We Call These Set Of Ladies? by kilokeys(m): 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
then d male that goes around knacking every kpekus nko?

what should we call him?

1 Like

Re: What Should We Call These Set Of Ladies? by temitemi1(m): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Should We Call These Set Of Ladies? by cozy7(m): 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
LOW ESTEEMED GOLD DIGGERS!
Re: What Should We Call These Set Of Ladies? by major466(m): 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
Where's the pic
Re: What Should We Call These Set Of Ladies? by stan241(m): 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
This same topic recycled and given a new name...well we call them NIGHT WORKERS
Re: What Should We Call These Set Of Ladies? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hoping to see girls with hot laps sad
Re: What Should We Call These Set Of Ladies? by Rexhenrex(m): 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
chai,,,av forgotten what i wanted to coment o
Re: What Should We Call These Set Of Ladies? by Mhizizzy(f): 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
Call em wadeva u like

Itz none of our business

Next
Re: What Should We Call These Set Of Ladies? by MrCork: 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
eddysernal:
here is it...what general name should we call babes,girls,women,ladies that demand for sumthing(cash or kind) esp. cash after or before sex.point is if a guy gives a girl cash or gift after sex and she collects it then what is she? some people say na olosho, some say na ashawo educated ones call them call girls others just go with babes not to hurt their ego buh i call them prostitutes and girl wey ask me for anything playfully or jokinly before or after sex,even if na my babe ofcourse i can marry d bitch

,.....bro u sound like one of those poor mugu that call women gold diggers simply becuz u cant afford them .... Goat!(no ofeiinse) ( undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should We Call These Set Of Ladies? by Mattpopson101: 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
I wonder. When im not a bastard. If she ask i'll give its that simple.
MrCork:

,.....bro u sound like one of those poor mugu that call women gold diggers simply becuz u cant afford them .... Goat!(no ofeiinse) ( undecided
Re: What Should We Call These Set Of Ladies? by Msquare220: 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
Emh,,, I cal dem babes ofcox!
Re: What Should We Call These Set Of Ladies? by Brugo(m): 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2015
If you pay her for sex then she is a ho. Simple.
Re: What Should We Call These Set Of Ladies? by LewisO: 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Call em wadeva u like

Itz none of our business

Next
typing...
Re: What Should We Call These Set Of Ladies? by iamrealdeji(m): 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
Another name for them is omo mummy type of Prostitute,there are different types of prostitutes
Re: What Should We Call These Set Of Ladies? by iamrealdeji(m): 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
MrCork:

Another maga or should I call you mugu?
Re: What Should We Call These Set Of Ladies? by nanauju(f): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
It's only here in nairaland everyone tries to be what they are not in real life undecided So if ur girlfriend asks you for money, won't u giv her? Whether it's b4 or after sex, u will still give her.
Even wives do that at times
Re: What Should We Call These Set Of Ladies? by Mhizizzy(f): 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
LewisO:

typing...

As usual kiss

1 Like

Re: What Should We Call These Set Of Ladies? by LewisO: 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
Mhizizzy:

As usual kiss
wink

1 Like

Re: What Should We Call These Set Of Ladies? by Penssuwa(m): 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
Generally, it aint wrong for a gal to request for favour esp frm the bf, it is equally not right for her to make it a condition for love making. Who cares if I decide to spend a fortune on my chik or any gal BUT a girl that jumps from one man's pendulum to another is nothing but a Universal-Charger and Public Bore-Hole
Re: What Should We Call These Set Of Ladies? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
eddysernal:
what name should we call babes that demand for sumthing(cash or kind) esp. cash after or before sex.point is if a guy gives his babe cash or gift after sex and she collects it then what is she? some people say na olosho, some say na ashawo educated ones call them call girls. if you have ever asked your boyfriend for money my sista you are a PRO take it or leave it.after all its payment for your service.so all girls who ve had sex b4 are PROS @ the end of the day because one way or the other they are paid
This same thing has been running through my mind. There fore, I have classified girlfriends as
1.)customised and private prostitutes
2.) Free and disposable wives.

Based on scientific methods of course.
Re: What Should We Call These Set Of Ladies? by Exjoker(m): 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Call em wadeva u like

Itz none of our business

Next
You seem threaten by this post

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Not Love And Love Is Not Money / Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? / Caption These Photos Of Police Officers From Nottinghill Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.