Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,519 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' (32117 Views)

Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by jogojogo: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

FFK has been lying since ages.....his father record is not what one should be proud of.

Fani Kayode......A VILE PRODUCT OF RAPE!!!

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by fairygeh(f): 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
donphilopus:

No. But what if I am?
It doesn't matter
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by obinoral1179(m): 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
sinizia:
Amaechi is nothing but a loquacious dímwit with no IQ and empty brain filled with propaganda. A rabble rouser, fighting with all and sundry. Take him serious at your own peril.
how where you paid to type this rubbish or you are only being ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Shazee74: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
Son of a palmwine tapper who rose from that humble background to b a governor and u d son of a successful man from a priviledged background who later became a fool

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by richidinho(m): 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
dennismukoro:
FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK. HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL U?. maybe he has been given another food to spillout rubbish. dis guy must have suck enough BIANCA punny grin grin

This dude is not contesting but is more popular than Buhari
Very soon u will print FFK on poster
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Segeggs:
Son of a palm wine tapper who made it ahead of those born with a silver spoon

FFK, go and meet bianca jor.
Hahaha...hey.. wait ...not cool dude, she's someone's milf, i mean mum.. not cool at all
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Simba757(m): 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
FFK has always spoken from all the holes/openings on his body. For FFK to compare Fani power- his disgrace of a father- who was publicly flogged 36 strokes of BULALA by a junior army officer to a noble palm wine tapper who raised his son without humiliation, it simply means the insanity is well embedded in the family.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by mannyiyke: 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
donphilopus:

Wikipedia, is now a reliable source? Are you aware that FFK can edit the page by himself? I've edited so many people's profile on wikipedia before. It's not reliable!

BTW, if you still insist that wikipedia is reliable, I just opened Anthony Enahoro's page and discovered he was the 'first' to move the motion for Nigeria's Independence.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Enahoro
Enahoro was d first to move a motion for Nigeria's independence but his was unsuccessful but Remi Kayode successfully moved a mtion for Nigeria's independence and it was accepted by both d parliament and d British. So FFK wasn't lying. I saw d documentary on NTA. Although i'm not in support of his vituperation on Amaechi but he wasn't lying as regards d independence motion.
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Fosterbrand: 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
10 Minute Meditation: 10 Ways It Can Make Your Life Better

http://fosternice..com/2015/03/10-minute-meditation-10-ways-it-can.html
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by tolex09(m): 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
lol

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by zendy: 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
Segeggs:
Son of a palm wine tapper who made it ahead of those born with a silver spoon

FFK, go and meet bianca jor.

I think this nonsense with FFK and Bianca should stop. Bianca has since said that she has never met FFK in her life.
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by felifeli: 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
donphilopus:

And the fool expects palm wine tappers to vote Jonathan at the forthcoming Election. This' an insult to palm wine tappers. You can't just insult me and still ask for my vote. Never!
Are you a palmwine tapper ? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by frederick106(m): 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

Honestly some people are just foolish.....there should be some modicum of dignity in our campaigns.....parents and children should be no-go areas.
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by franugo(m): 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
sinizia:
Amaechi is nothing but a loquacious dímwit with no IQ and empty brain filled with propaganda. A rabble rouser, fighting with all and sundry. Take him serious at your own peril.

FOOL!!!! what have you achieved in your entire life you think its easy to be elected by your people

4 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by donphilopus: 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
felifeli:

Are you a palmwine tapper ? grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy grin No. What if I am?
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Dayg88(m): 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bigcake:
I like this guy, he knows how best to handle APC.... I still dont believe that Tinubu has a chronic mouth ordour. 100 likes for Femi Fani..... My bone man with heavy mouth artillery.

Son of a palm wine tapper= Governor
Son of a so called ''nationalist= disgrace
Bastard FFK

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Orikinla(m): 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
Thank God to be the son of a palm wine tapper, because without palm wine tappers, there will be no palm wine in the world.
And no traditional wedding in Igbo Land is complete without palm wine. And palm wine is my favourite wine 24/7.
We have palm wine in other countries in Africa and also in India.

FFK MUST APOLOGIZE TO ALL KEGITES AND PALM WINE TAPPERS BEFORE MARCH 28.
Otherwise, no Kegite or palm wine tapper should support or vote for GEJ and the PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
donphilopus:
The Spokesman for Jonathan's Campaign Group, FFK, is at it again. He said his dad moved a motion for the Independence of Nigeria, while Amaechi's dad was a palm wine tapper.

Below is the sceenshot:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153125871737210&id=62188827209&_rdr#10153126448897210

from social studies to history, i never see or hear where they mention ffk father among people that fought for independence. I guess is OPC independence.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Dee60: 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
[size=20pt]What is wrong in being the son of a laborer? What a great achievement that the son of a laborer rose to become governor of one of Nigeria;s richest states!

What is the big do in moving a motion? Is that an achievement? Can the son of the motion mover please speak about his own achievements?

[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by datribune: 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
FFK - like father like son. Read Fani snr's contribution to d fall of d 1st republic. Only clueless folks wit no sense of history take dis flippant slowpoke & his frivolous claims serious.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by rhythyson: 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
sinizia:

I thought you have been cured? grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by nokingasgod: 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
I'd rather be the son of a palm wine tapper who somehow developed himself and grew to become his own man, a man with honor than to be the son of an inglorious elite who was raised in opulence and grew up to re-enact with vigor, the inglorious-ness of his family to the consternation of his race.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by omazus: 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
How is that an ainsult. That a palm wine tapper gave birth to Amechi can never be an insult to tappers. Get your understanding right.
donphilopus:

And the fool expects palm wine tappers to vote Jonathan at the forthcoming Election. This' an insult to palm wine tappers. You can't just insult me and still ask for my vote. Never!
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
Betrayal amaechi deserve unbeatable insults..
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by felifeli: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
donphilopus:

cheesy grin No. What if I am?
No vex. I wan buy palmwine das all grin grin grin
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by pikin(m): 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
In July 1958 he successfully moved the motion for Nigeria's independence in the Federal House of Assembly. He argued that independence should take place on 2 April 1960[4][5] (the minutes of Hansard, 1958; Richard Sklar's "Nigeria's political parties:Power in an Emergent African Nation", World Press, p. 269; p. 269; Professor Onabamiro's "Glimpses in Nigeria's History", p. 140). In 1959 there was a further motion that was moved in the Nigerian Parliament asking for a slight amendment to the Fani-Kayode motion of July 1958. This new motion, which was moved by Sir Tafawa Balewa, asked that the 2 April 1960 date for independence which had already been accepted and approved by Parliament and which had been acquiesced to by the British colonial authorities, should be shifted from 2 April of the same year to 1 October instead. This motion of amendment was passed and approved by Parliament and it was acquiesced to by the British and that is how the date for Nigeria's independence, 1 October 1960, was finally arrived at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remi_Fani-Kayode.[
PDPwayoo:

from social studies to history, i never see or hear where they mention ffk father among people that fought for independence. I guess is OPC independence.
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
omazus:
How is that an ainsult. That a palm wine tapper gave birth to Amechi can never be an insult to tappers. Get your understanding right.
Mr president's Runing mate, keep on tapping palm wine after all you deserved to be a palm wine tapper...
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by pikin(m): 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
Jorussia:
FFK is right,when enahoro first moved the motion,i think in 1957 (not so about the exact year) ,it didn't scale through the Parliament, it was when his dad

re-moved the motion in 1959 that it then scaled through the Parliament and our independence was subsequently granted.
In July 1958 he successfully moved the motion for Nigeria's independence in the Federal House of Assembly. He argued that independence should take place on 2 April 1960[4][5] (the minutes of Hansard, 1958; Richard Sklar's "Nigeria's political parties:Power in an Emergent African Nation", World Press, p. 269; p. 269; Professor Onabamiro's "Glimpses in Nigeria's History", p. 140). In 1959 there was a further motion that was moved in the Nigerian Parliament asking for a slight amendment to the Fani-Kayode motion of July 1958. This new motion, which was moved by Sir Tafawa Balewa, asked that the 2 April 1960 date for independence which had already been accepted and approved by Parliament and which had been acquiesced to by the British colonial authorities, should be shifted from 2 April of the same year to 1 October instead. This motion of amendment was passed and approved by Parliament and it was acquiesced to by the British and that is how the date for Nigeria's independence, 1 October 1960, was finally arrived at.
where are the history scholars... grin
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Skoopy(m): 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
How did he address his president, I guess "son of a fisher man or canoe builder". That man is just clueless.

Meanwhile at about 12:30 today Thursday 19 March 2015, a military plane was seen hovering the over the Rivers State gov't house, it made about 6 turns. Is it something we should worry about?

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Ephemmm: 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bigcake:
I like this guy, he knows how best to handle APC.... I still dont believe that Tinubu has a chronic mouth ordour. 100 likes for Femi Fani..... My bone man with heavy mouth artillery.

Two baby were born in the same day: one with no silver spoon, others with silver spoon.

After forty years, the one born with no silver spoon becomes a senator and two times governor of a state, while the one born with silver spoon becomes a spokesperson of another man.

So which one among the two made his family proud? Your brain as empty as Fani-kayode's statement, honezly...

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Those who attack together, coco tea, Colombia dust, absinthe gin, open and close, open and close
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
datribune:
FFK - like father like son. Read Fani snr's contribution to d fall of d 1st republic. Only clueless folks wit no sense of history take dis flippant slowpoke & his frivolous claims serious.

There is an apt song in Yoruba for his type of person.

Omo o le jo baba, ka maa binu omo
Femi Kayode yi jo baba e ju

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) / Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding / Unknown Gunmen Clash With Ebubeagu In Imo Forests. Several Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.