Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' (32107 Views)

Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Jorussia(m): 8:45am On Mar 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

His father did not move any motion.....Late Anthony Enahoro did.

Take licking mouth FFK serious at your own peril
FFK is right,when enahoro first moved the motion,i think in 1957 (not so about the exact year) ,it didn't scale through the Parliament, it was when his dad
re-moved the motion in 1959 that it then scaled through the Parliament and our independence was subsequently granted.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by rhazur(m): 8:54am On Mar 19, 2015
FFK, pls continue to maintain your fada's bad name oo. Your GEJ should av told u abt his fada who cud not afford shoes for him

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

His father did not move any motion.....Late Anthony Enahoro did.

Take licking mouth FFK serious at your own peril
There are two scenarios

1.His Father told Enahoro to move the motion grin

2. Or Enahoro was the mouthpiece of Pa Fani Kayode cheesy cheesy

#On a light note tho... Good morning
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by gmaribel(m): 9:00am On Mar 19, 2015
donphilopus:

FFK is surely high on Bianca's cum!

Hey leave the Lady Bianca out of this, she doesn't deserve this.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by iamrealdeji(m): 9:05am On Mar 19, 2015
Fani Kayode is very foolish,of course he was brought up with silver spoon and his success isn't a surprise,hes not self made,he was made,Amaechi is a self made man,starting from the bottom

5 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by quixotic: 9:50am On Mar 19, 2015
ffk just agreed with amaechi's assertion that a son is supposed to be greater than his father. Amaechi made the submìssion yesterday at the apc townhall meeting.giving the example of his life. Ffk just confirmed amaechi's statement and inadvertently admit to have failed his father. Sometimes its good to think before talkìng. And you don't need to reply everyone and everything. But the thing is ffk doesn't learn.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 19, 2015
Oyibo girl sees a guy she likes on social media
and says hi...
Guy: May I know a bit about you?
Girl: Oh certainly, I am Samantha, I'm 26, I work
as a systems analyst with Dell, I am single with
one adorable daughter. I live at Crown Heights,
New York in my own apartment...
Naija babe sees a guy she likes on social media
and says hi...
Guy: Babe you look good. May I know a little
about you?
Babe: What about me do you want to know?
Guy: What's your name?
Babe: Can't you see it on my profile?
Guy: How old are you sef?
Babe: Guess...
Guy: What do you do for a living?
Babe: See JAMB question oh!
Guy: Well I guess I shud just let you be since you
really don't wanna tell me anything about you.
Babe: It's like you're even hot-tempered! Abeg
o!!

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by kilokeys(m): 11:07am On Mar 19, 2015
whats wrong being the Son of a Palmwine tapper?

annoying statements coming from politicians representing the populace

ohhh, the palmwine tappers vote do not count?

In France, wine makers are respected.. naija and its ills.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by richidinho(m): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2015
APC but why?
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by missionmex(m): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2015
Please let's leave our ancestors out of this one.
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by olas24u(f): 11:09am On Mar 19, 2015
Bigcake:
I like this guy, he knows how best to handle APC.... I still dont believe that Tinubu has a chronic mouth ordour. 100 likes for Femi Fani..... My bone man with heavy mouth artillery.

Fani power betrayed Awolowo

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Lanretoye(m): 11:09am On Mar 19, 2015
Son of a palm wine tapper, but also a Nigerian...
Frustrated Foolish Kid.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by XBLadez: 11:09am On Mar 19, 2015
This Fani will kill person one day grin grin
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Mustay(m): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2015
Seeing Fani's father being credited to moving the motion for independence calls for concern on the need to teach Nigerian History across all institutions - from Primary to Tertiary. OMG shocked

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by kingthreat(m): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2015
Ffk's father did nothing but loot Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by richidinho(m): 11:11am On Mar 19, 2015
centmichael101:
All becos of match 28,

Yeah...and matches 29

Olodo
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by MizDuski: 11:12am On Mar 19, 2015
It's ok
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Johnnoo(m): 11:13am On Mar 19, 2015
In as much as I've my resentments against Amaechi, FFK is beginning to act funny undecided
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by kinibigdeal(m): 11:13am On Mar 19, 2015

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by ElFenomeno1: 11:14am On Mar 19, 2015
Fani Kayode ... Words can't describe the immaturity, stupi..dity and foolishness that man exudes!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by XBLadez: 11:14am On Mar 19, 2015
Some fools are reading this one-sided. APC scumbags! Didn't you see where FFK mention that Amaechi said something about his own father? That's a straight up rebuttal attack!

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Mustay(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2015
Jorussia:
FFK is right,when enahoro first moved the motion,i think in 1957 (not so about the exact year) ,it didn't scale through the Parliament, it was when his dad
re-moved the motion in 1959 that it then scaled through the Parliament and our independence was subsequently granted.

FFK says/claims his father moved the motion:
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/who-actually-moved-motion-for-nigeria-s-independence-/77333/

but this topic has been dealt with previously: https://www.nairaland.com/599800/video-footage-aguiyi-ironsi-nzeogwu-sardaunas/39
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Bonapart(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2015
To be honest, this guy is now talking too much
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by fineguy11(m): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2015
viczing:

What im i high on

Let me tell you.

i am high on stupidity and bianca's cum
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by dennismukoro(m): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2015
FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK FFK. HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL U?. maybe he has been given another food to spillout rubbish. dis guy must have suck enough BIANCA punny grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by ahnie: 11:15am On Mar 19, 2015
why are these old roosters fooling dia manhood?
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by luc26(f): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2015
HIANNNN!!!!!
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Tbillz(m): 11:16am On Mar 19, 2015
God will deliver Us from the power drunk slowpoke someday.......the same God that bless America will bless Us.
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by taiwo0000(m): 11:16am On Mar 19, 2015
The Spokesman for Jonathan's Campaign Group, FFK, is at it again. He said his dad moved a motion for the Independence of Nigeria, while Amaechi's dad was a palm wine tapper.

Haha his FFK father anthony enahoro, because I remember anthony enahoro was d man dat first raise d motion for self government in 1953 in lagos then....

Rubbish people wit nonsense statement

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by victors123: 11:18am On Mar 19, 2015
U are blaming Fani who started it first? Think before u comment!
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by remsonik(f): 11:19am On Mar 19, 2015
Fani kayode the bastard son that sold his father's house in ife. When he approached the people that he wants to run for pdp governorship primaries they asked him to point to his father's house and alas he had sold it. The man who bought it offered to sell it back to him for 100 billion naira

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by kenx1(m): 11:19am On Mar 19, 2015
Empty drum always making the loudest noise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Real History Of Lagos.(who Should Lay Claim To The Land). / Ebelechukwu Obiano Builds 27 Houses For Widows / I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.