Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' (32105 Views)

Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Abibe4u: 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
Like father like son.,,,,,,,,,,,
'Femi Fani-Kayode took over the real Antecedent of his Father - S.B. Falegan

By Toyin Akingbade
February 26, 2015. 11:50am

The pioneer Managing Director/Chief Executive of the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria Chief S.B. Falegan the Atoye of Ado-Ekiti has again blasted Femi Fani-Kayode son to the late Chief Remi Fani-Fayode for stepping into his father's shoe

Chief Falegan made this known in his New book "Titled MY YESTER-YEARS" Page 82-83 read thus

"I wish to mention three or four issues that were hatched and meant to destroy and eliminate me completely but for the grace of God . I have written my "Aide - Memoire for succeeding Managing Director." It is a summary of the problems of what I underwent in the FMBN and the battle I waged with a group of political rascal led by CHIEF REMI FANI-KAYODE who felt that once they were politicians, the opinions of others did not matter and that such people should be treated as slaves with no stake , and no opinions.

Falegan said apart from the selfish pursuit of greed, and personal enrichment at the expense of the country by late Remi Fani-kayode , he listed the incident he experienced with Late Chief Remi Fani-kayode who almost destroy my image and to, in fact, kill me.

Chief Remi Fanikayode, a stalwart of the defunct Action Group under the leadership of late Chief Obafemi Awolowo and former and former Deputy Governor under the late Chief Ladoke Akintola's Democratic Party (a break-away party from the Action Group) and later one of the top leaders of National Party of Nigeria (NPN) wrote a letter to me as the Managing Director (FMBN) to lend him N5million for an unspecified purpose. I took the pain, out of sheer respect, to write to him to be more specific as to get the purpose of the loan. I also let him know that the limit of my authority for mortgage loan was not more than N1million ; even then, I had to get the Board's approval before I could exercise that authority. Lastly, I suggested that he could write the board directly (since they all belong to the same political party, the NPN) for assistance and that as thing stood, if the board directed me to help with specific guidelines relating to my function within limits of mortgage financing, I would be willing to help.

After about six months' period of non-communication or response from him, I saw a petition against me from Chief Remi Fanikayode sent to my board of Directors and the federal Minister of Works and Housing, Dr. Wahab Dosumu. The accusation against me was my refusal to lend him the money mentioned above. He supported his accusation against me with spurious allegation that I was a die-hard UPN party supporter, who should not be allowed to hold any office under an NPN controlled government. He went on to falsely accuse me in his petition to the board and my Minister that I used the Federal Mortgage bank fund to finance "Ife Stores" at ile ife, his hometown . " Ife Stores" happens to belong to my sister, Chief Mrs Bola Adenuga ( nee Bola Falegan now dead) married to late Prof. Ade Adenuga.

Ironically, this same " Ife Stores" caused a permanent scar between me and my sister, who out of ignorance and misinformation, felt I should lend money to her from FMBN to build " Ife Stores " a purely commercial venture as against home-loan finance function of FMBN. I took her to request to a commercial bank in Ibadan where I provided my personal surety for the loan to finance lfe Store.
I took two steps immediately I received a copy of Chief Remi Fanikayode's petition: I went to see Minister of Works and Housing, Dr. Wahab Dosumu with my letter of resignation as MD of FMBN. I slated my case before the Minister. He requested to know my next course of action and I told him I had my letter of resignation to hand over to him . To my pleasant surprise , the Minister said to me " Chief , no you can't resign. One thing you don't know is that I have enough information about you as a man of integrity , hardworking and of unalloyed patriotism and commitment to whatever you do. I have a good report of you from Mr. Ola Vincent the Governor of Central Bank. You see this is how the Yorubas destroy themselves and marginlization themselves from the government so go back to your work. I have so directed the board orally."

Thereafter I went straight to the board which was meeting at the time and they welcomed me with subdued word, to my surprise the board said Chief , don't be too upset. We in the NPN merely tolerate people like Chief Fani-Kayode in our party for the spoiling role he had played in the party. If Fani-kayode can betrayed Baba Awolowo , we had no cause to trust him.

The Central Bank Governor Mr Ola Vincent later called me and advised me to take things easy. When the Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuade, Olubuse II called me that he wanted to bring the two of us together as Nigerian knew what is happening between us . I did not mince words in letting Kabiyesi know that I preferred not to mEet with Chief Remi FaniKayode ever in my life time, otherwise if I ever stretched my right hand to shake his own, my right hand would turn into a cutlass and I would cut him to pieces. Indeed I never met him and I read about his death and burial in the newspapers.

Chief S.B. Falegan concluded that going through Chief Remi Fani-Kayode's rascal antecedents in the Nigeria Politics during the NPN, Femi Fani-Kayode is a real son of his father and public should appreciate his lies otherwise, if Femi FaniKayode could say President Jonathan government is a bad omen to the country and thereafter he decamped to the PDP and people can see him with his re-twisted propaganda taking after his father's styles.'
Africa Daily News Magazine.
Femi Fani-Kayode took over the real Antecedent of his Father - S.B. Falegan

By Toyin Akingbade
February 26, 2015. 11:50am

The pioneer Managing Director/Chief Executive of the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria Chief S.B. Falegan the Atoye of Ado-Ekiti has again blasted Femi Fani-Kayode son to the late Chief Remi Fani-Fayode for stepping into his father's shoe

Chief Falegan made this known in his New book "Titled MY YESTER-YEARS" Page 82-83 read thus

"I wish to mention three or four issues that were hatched and meant to destroy and eliminate me completely but for the grace of God . I have written my "Aide - Memoire for succeeding Managing Director." It is a summary of the problems of what I underwent in the FMBN and the battle I waged with a group of political rascal led by CHIEF REMI FANI-KAYODE who felt that once they were politicians, the opinions of others did not matter and that such people should be treated as slaves with no stake , and no opinions.

Falegan said apart from the selfish pursuit of greed, and personal enrichment at the expense of the country by late Remi Fani-kayode , he listed the incident he experienced with Late Chief Remi Fani-kayode who almost destroy my image and to, in fact, kill me.

Chief Remi Fanikayode, a stalwart of the defunct Action Group under the leadership of late Chief Obafemi Awolowo and former and former Deputy Governor under the late Chief Ladoke Akintola's Democratic Party (a break-away party from the Action Group) and later one of the top leaders of National Party of Nigeria (NPN) wrote a letter to me as the Managing Director (FMBN) to lend him N5million for an unspecified purpose. I took the pain, out of sheer respect, to write to him to be more specific as to get the purpose of the loan. I also let him know that the limit of my authority for mortgage loan was not more than N1million ; even then, I had to get the Board's approval before I could exercise that authority. Lastly, I suggested that he could write the board directly (since they all belong to the same political party, the NPN) for assistance and that as thing stood, if the board directed me to help with specific guidelines relating to my function within limits of mortgage financing, I would be willing to help.

After about six months' period of non-communication or response from him, I saw a petition against me from Chief Remi Fanikayode sent to my board of Directors and the federal Minister of Works and Housing, Dr. Wahab Dosumu. The accusation against me was my refusal to lend him the money mentioned above. He supported his accusation against me with spurious allegation that I was a die-hard UPN party supporter, who should not be allowed to hold any office under an NPN controlled government. He went on to falsely accuse me in his petition to the board and my Minister that I used the Federal Mortgage bank fund to finance "Ife Stores" at ile ife, his hometown . " Ife Stores" happens to belong to my sister, Chief Mrs Bola Adenuga ( nee Bola Falegan now dead) married to late Prof. Ade Adenuga.

Ironically, this same " Ife Stores" caused a permanent scar between me and my sister, who out of ignorance and misinformation, felt I should lend money to her from FMBN to build " Ife Stores " a purely commercial venture as against home-loan finance function of FMBN. I took her to request to a commercial bank in Ibadan where I provided my personal surety for the loan to finance lfe Store.
I took two steps immediately I received a copy of Chief Remi Fanikayode's petition: I went to see Minister of Works and Housing, Dr. Wahab Dosumu with my letter of resignation as MD of FMBN. I slated my case before the Minister. He requested to know my next course of action and I told him I had my letter of resignation to hand over to him . To my pleasant surprise , the Minister said to me " Chief , no you can't resign. One thing you don't know is that I have enough information about you as a man of integrity , hardworking and of unalloyed patriotism and commitment to whatever you do. I have a good report of you from Mr. Ola Vincent the Governor of Central Bank. You see this is how the Yorubas destroy themselves and marginlization themselves from the government so go back to your work. I have so directed the board orally."

Thereafter I went straight to the board which was meeting at the time and they welcomed me with subdued word, to my surprise the board said Chief , don't be too upset. We in the NPN merely tolerate people like Chief Fani-Kayode in our party for the spoiling role he had played in the party. If Fani-kayode can betrayed Baba Awolowo , we had no cause to trust him.

The Central Bank Governor Mr Ola Vincent later called me and advised me to take things easy. When the Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuade, Olubuse II called me that he wanted to bring the two of us together as Nigerian knew what is happening between us . I did not mince words in letting Kabiyesi know that I preferred not to mEet with Chief Remi FaniKayode ever in my life time, otherwise if I ever stretched my right hand to shake his own, my right hand would turn into a cutlass and I would cut him to pieces. Indeed I never met him and I read about his death and burial in the newspapers.

Chief S.B. Falegan concluded that going through Chief Remi Fani-Kayode's rascal antecedents in the Nigeria Politics during the NPN, Femi Fani-Kayode is a real son of his father and public should appreciate his lies otherwise, if Femi FaniKayode could say President Jonathan government is a bad omen to the country and thereafter he decamped to the PDP and people can see him with his re-twisted propaganda taking after his father's styles.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Tunagee(m): 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
donphilopus:
The Spokesman for Jonathan's Campaign Group, FFK, is at it again. He said his dad moved a motion for the Independence of Nigeria, while Amaechi's dad was a palm wine tapper.

Below is the sceenshot:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153125871737210&id=62188827209&_rdr#10153126448897210

this guy is just a big fool and should keep quiet
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by BTT(m): 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
I was fortunate to watch the live event on Ait. Amechi in that brief but witty appearance encouraged people to build their own brands -names. He stated that people would at a time refer to him as "that is Rotimi, Fidelis Amechi's son' but now people refer to his father and say 'that is Pa Fidelis, Governor Amechi's father'

That made sense to me. Never knew someone was going to pick offence on that.

FFK, SHAME!

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by kunle75(m): 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
donphilopus:

And the fool expects palm wine tappers to vote Jonathan at the forthcoming Election. This' an insult to palm wine tappers. You can't just insult me and still ask for my vote. Never!

We the NAPWTPS National association of palm wine tappers has resolved to massively vote for GMB and nothing can stop us in jesus name.

Let me hear you say AMENNNNNNNNNNNNN

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by donphilopus: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
kunle75:

We the NAPWTPS National association of palm wine tappers has resolved to massively vote for GMB and nothing can stop us in jesus name.

Let me hear you say AMENNNNNNNNNNNNN

AMEN! cheesy grin
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by philips70(m): 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
donphilopus:

And the fool expects palm wine tappers to vote Jonathan at the forthcoming Election. This' an insult to palm wine tappers. You can't just insult me and still ask for my vote. Never!

I have confirmed information FFK is covertly working for GMB and want GEJ to fall "yakataaa"

NB: Confirmation is from my analytic mind. How else can you explain his below speech in his latest release if not an endorsement of the incorruptible General?

"Our sources within the Buhari and APC camp have also revealed to us that Gen Muhammadu Buhari is in a quandary about what to do about the very serious allegations that have been made against Bola Tinubu when it comes to his tenure as Governor of Lagos state and thereafter. Buhari is said to be overwhelmed by the staggering allegations and compelling evidence that have been documented and exposed in the last few weeks about Tinubu and his closest associates. Our sources have revealed that Gen. Buhari has resolved that in the event of his winning the Presidential election, he will issue an ultimatum to Bola Tinubu. The ultimatum will be that either Tinubu would forfeit and give up 50 per cent of the money, property and the illicit gains that he has fleeced and garnered from Lagos state over the last 16 years or he would face the full wrath of the law and be prosecuted for corruption. It is clear from this that all is not well in the APC’s camp and that their de facto leader, Bola Tinubu and their presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, are on a collision course. These two people and their party simply cannot be trusted with the future of Nigeria" - FFK in his latest release

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Bigcake: 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ephemmm:

Two baby were born in the same day: one with no silver spoon, others with silver spoon.

After forty years, the one born with no silver spoon becomes a senator and two times governor of a state, while the one born with silver spoon becomes a spokesperson of another man.

So which one among the two made his family proud? Your brain as empty as Fani-kayode's statement, honezly...

Your useless mother is more sensless than the nonsense you just wrote. PDP all the way. If you quote me again i promise i will ensure i use you to get another ban.
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by continentalceo(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
This FFK get bad Mouth sha!
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by fefelefe: 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
I learnt ffk dad slaped chief Obafemi Awolowo. FFK is a drugs barron.
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by jazzsoul: 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mr Fani Kayode did not only insult Mr Amaechi, but he also insulted the vast majority of Nigerians whom his economically privileged class considers peasants. There are a lot more peasants than elites in Nigeria. His boss is going around the country pleading with these same peasants to vote for him. Only in Nigeria, will a president appoint a man charged with and released on bail from a criminal offence to be his spokesperson.

Mr Kayode might be an economic elite, but he is not an elite human being and is not a nice person.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by isan(m): 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
donphilopus:

Pathetic!
yur signature eeeeh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by internetpirate: 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
May someone refer to your mother and wife the way you refer to Bianca who has caused you no harm! Say amen!!

Segeggs:
Son of a palm wine tapper who made it ahead of those born with a silver spoon

FFK, go and meet bianca jor.
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by internetpirate: 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
May someone refer to your mother and wife the way you refer to Bianca who has caused you no harm! Say amen!!

donphilopus:

FFK is surely high on Bianca's cum!
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Bowaley17(m): 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
Before we have
*Son of a carpenter turned musician
Now we have
*Son of a palm wine tapper turned Governor
Next pls?
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by FemiFaniKayode: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
donphilopus:

FFK is surely high on Bianca's cum!

Bianca didnt cum her toto was dry all tru

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by FemiFaniKayode: 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
Segeggs:
Son of a palm wine tapper who made it ahead of those born with a silver spoon

FFK, go and meet bianca jor.

. . . to do wetin?? once debe never go back again!!
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by maestroferddi: 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

Honestly some people are just foolish.....there should be some modicum of dignity in our campaigns.....parents and children should be no-go areas.
Does it mean that supporting APC makes disingenuous people by default?

You apparently were blind to see that it was Amaechi that first chose to discredit FFK's father instead of directing his frustration to FFK. Maybe you applaud people who disparage your family.

Is it beyond you to berate Amaechi for being petty while pointing out that FFK ought not to have overreacted as per his allusion to palm wine tappers?
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by OpraMenu(m): 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Anyone That Takes FFK Serious That Person Must more stupid than FFK.
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by adefunke34: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lol!! A palm wine tapper wow I thought as much
Bigcake:
I like this guy, he knows how best to handle APC.... I still dont believe that Tinubu has a chronic mouth ordour. 100 likes for Femi Fani..... My bone man with heavy mouth artillery.
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by donphilopus: 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

Bianca didnt cum her toto was dry all tru

cheesy grin
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by donphilopus: 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
isan:
yur signature eeeeh cheesy

Lol...
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Ephemmm: 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bigcake:
Your useless mother is more sensless than the nonsense you just wrote. PDP all the way. If you quote me again i promise i will ensure i use you to get another ban.

Why are you having orgasm on my post when you don't want to be quoted?

I am not surprised by insulting my parent in your post cos - like mother like son.

Fire on, your slumbering brain will son be scanned and reformatted: son of bastard tongue tongue tongue
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Keegan: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
sinizia:
Amaechi is nothing but a loquacious dímwit with no IQ and empty brain filled with propaganda. A rabble rouser, fighting with all and sundry. Take him serious at your own peril.

Eh eh kpele! O dun werey yii gan o! Leave Amaechi alone and focus on your master ffk.
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Come MArch 28, FFK will shut up forever

#Call10Bring5
#APCCHANGE

VOTE APC

Web
http://call10bring5.com/

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/call10bring5

Twitter
https://twitter.com/Call10Bring5

1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Vikky014(f): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
donphilopus:

Are you a palm wine tapperplease forgive and forget and vote for GEJ. tongue
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Cypost: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Jorussia:
FFK is right,when enahoro first moved the motion,i think in 1957 (not so about the exact year) ,it didn't scale through the Parliament, it was when his dad
re-moved the motion in 1959 that it then scaled through the Parliament and our independence was subsequently granted.
Who takes d credit then, since he merely copied wht Enahoro did earlier. Nigeria history books (even elementary government text books) identified dt enehoro did this in 1957. So no copy and paste croook will take the credit away from the original initiator.
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by Desmondkk(m): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
midolian:
Its sad..

How FFK's father(Remi FFK) moved the motion for Nigeria's Independence...And now, FFK is happy, ruining the Independence together with his paymaster. What a bastard Son!
too basted
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by nedum77: 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
sinizia:
Amaechi is nothing but a loquacious dímwit with no IQ and empty brain filled with propaganda. A rabble rouser, fighting with all and sundry. Take him serious at your own peril.

A luquacious man with no IQ has gone on to become two times Speaker of River State House of Assembly and currently serving his second term as Governor of same state. And U Mr High IQ What are ur achievements?
And by the way,I never new Fani Kayode is son of Anthony Enahoro!!Incredible world!!!
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by osomegbe(m): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
Do people still read what ffk is saying.
I lost respect for him totally the day he mentioned ladies he has had affairs with even though he knew they are married.
His appointment by pdp made matters worse.
A son of a palm wine taper becoming governor while you, son of independence signee being used as tools by a fisherman's son from otueke.
Sometimes wisdom doesn't come by the number of books read. Learn by observation also.
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by bakila: 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
Before they campaigned with Shoelessness to get our vote. Now they are campaign with opulence and silver silver spoon to intimidate us. Children of traders, palm tappers, cooks, drivers, conductors, soldiers, artisans, shop owners, clerks, farmers, plumbers, facemeifaceyou dwellers, akara sellers, makeup artist, comedians, carpenters, fishermen, ogogoromakers, palm oil markers, garri makers, vulcanizers, cleaners, town criers, whellbarrow pushers, food ingredient sellers, okada riders etc etc make una hear.
The Jetowners and Motion movers must be taught a lesson that power reside with the whole people and most of them will ask for an account.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' by donphilopus: 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
Vikky014:
Are you a palm wine tapperplease forgive and forget and vote for GEJ. tongue

cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics / FG Releases List Of Nominees For Nigeria's National Honours Awards 2022 / How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.