Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC (20525 Views)

(Pics)Akwa Ibom Youths Pledge Allegiance to Biafra / Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle / 12 Of 26 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 19, 2015
stronger:

[s]The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Movement (PDM), Dr. Bashir Ibrahim, who led representatives of the parties on a solidarity visit to the APC presidential candidate, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd),

Did you really expect them to list all the representatives one by one? grin

Anyways, like I said, GMB doesn't have dollars to share so I don't expect many endorsements and [b]THE CHANGE MOVEMENT ONLY NEEDS THE ENDORSEMENT OF THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE! [/b]They have it!

Nothing more to say! 9 more days to change! cool cool[/s]
The writer can even include the names of PDP and Labour for all I care. Who is the person from SDP?
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by CecyAdrian(f): 9:05am On Mar 19, 2015
viczing:

Why must you say ur from igbo?

U can endorse without saying where ur from.

Must you be gullible? undecided
Don't tell me you are ashamed of your tribe
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by light004: 9:06am On Mar 19, 2015
gen2briz:
People are ready...
Inec is ready.
I yam ready.

If you are afraid of FEBUHARI, then I'll March GMB /PYO to Aso rock.

I think an important lesson will be learnt by all Nigerians. Where you stand today in this elections is like a barometer that tells your traits and personality.

It's either you are shallow or deep in reasoning.

It's either you are dependent or independent in nature.

It's either your are superficial or thorough.

It's not about noise making and call for change that translate to positive development. Serious minded people deal with substance and not empty promises without a clear road map of how to achieve to promises. A party full of propaganda can not offer anything difference if given the opportunity to rule and it'll be deep pain that Nigerians will realize the falsehood they have been made to believe by this evil party. A case in point is Lagos state with huge resources the state is in serious debt and all major projects have never been completed always on-going for the past seven years yet Lagosians are rejoicing under a heavy burden imposed by a wicked government that cares more for the elite than the common masses. I hope the case of Nigeria will not be that way.

so Nigeria is at a cross road.

1 Like

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by umarionation(m): 9:11am On Mar 19, 2015
Change is here nobody can stp it insha Allah

1 Like

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by hazyfm: 9:15am On Mar 19, 2015
viczing:

Everything is wrong cos it made it seem like every igbo person wants Gej and his exceptional nw, some don't want him same goes wt buhari in the north

OK,
I AM IGBO
FROM NNEWI SOUTH, ANAMBRA STATE

I SUPPORT BUHARI

1 Like

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by kunle75(m): 9:15am On Mar 19, 2015
CharliParker:
I AM FROM IGBO LAND
NWAFOR IGBO
I AM IN SUPPORT OF

CHANGE
I HAVE DECIDED

i support you 100%

1 Like

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by basty: 9:16am On Mar 19, 2015
CharliParker:
I AM FROM IGBO LAND
NWAFOR IGBO
I AM IN SUPPORT OF

CHANGE
I HAVE DECIDED

I pray, your life will have a positive change as from today any you will never remain thesame in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by babasanti: 9:30am On Mar 19, 2015
Apc should keep dreaming. Hope they heard what happened in israeli electons last night, same thing will happen to Apc on march 28
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by trayvon360: 9:31am On Mar 19, 2015
centmichael101:
I stand for jonathan, come rain come shine!!
then u stand alone
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by legendsilver(m): 9:31am On Mar 19, 2015
eazysally:

AM FROM EBIRA LAND
OKENE
I AM IN SUPPORT OF

CHANGE
I HAVE DECIDED
Am from Edo state
Me and my entire family are for change
We been from south south still have our tenth built on change.

#wehavedecided its GMB

2 Likes

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by kaydwutang(m): 9:32am On Mar 19, 2015
If ur government can not CHANGE ur life, then u CHANGE ur government........

Vote for change

U knw naa?

Vote Buhari

1 Like

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by nwaanambra1(m): 9:38am On Mar 19, 2015
stronger:
Personally, I don't believe in all these endorsements. CHANGE IS HERE and even if all the parties align with PDP, it will NOT stop CHANGE!!

Now, a minute percentage of the politicians might be doing this selflessly, but we know most of the are doing it for their pockets.

The politicians and people giving these endorsements for their own benefit are of 2 classes;

(1) GEJ Endorsers: these are the SHORT-SIGHTED ones who can not afford to have the share of dollars pass them by. They tell themselves they have to eat from the national cake now, today, this moment. They are the ones that form useless groups like "association of okada riders that use yellow helmets" grin grin Some of them know for sure GEj will lose but they want to quickly collect their own and go. Short-sighted.

[size=18pt](2) GMB Endorsers: They have not been many for obvious reasons (No dollar to share). But these are the ones that think Ahead. They KNOW BUHARI is going to win. So they want to be part of the winning team quickly (Not the millions that will defect after the elections) They are risk-takers and largely have some integrity because the easiest thing is to quickly collect dollars and clean mouth. They are far-sighted.
[/size]
Where do you belong?

YOU NEED TO SAY THE BOLDED VERY LOUD - CAUSE WE THE RISK TAKERS OWN THE WORLD. POSITIVITY IS MADE FLESH TO DWELL AMONG MEN THRU US! INTEGRITY AND HONESTY IS OUR WATCH WORD - WE DONT GIVE UP NO MATTER THE IMMENSE PRESSURE. WE ARE THE REASON WHY THERE STILL REMAIN SOME GOOD DESPITE ALL THE EVIL THAT SEEMS TO BE OVERTAKING HUMANITY - WE BALANCE THE SCALE OF HUMANITY.

THE GOOD MUST TAKE RESIDENCE IN NIGERIA AGAIN - POSITIVE CHANGE - FOR THE GOOD OF AFRICA!

GMB FOR POSITIVITY!

GMB FOR IMMINENT POSITIVE CHANGE!

1 Like

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by MrALIVE: 9:39am On Mar 19, 2015
DeCritique:
The deceit of the APC has fallen upon them like morning dews...

Now is time for them to start acting like their masters...

Well,

#GEJTill2019

The wind of transformation can never be stopped.

If you stand on its path, it will take you along with it

God Bless Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan!!
what is this one saying? Even when you shout gej till 2019,deep down in your heart,you know that PDP will lose

1 Like

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by ajayiopy: 9:40am On Mar 19, 2015
Change Na ni

1 Like

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by deolu2000(m): 9:41am On Mar 19, 2015
viczing:

Why must you say ur from igbo?

U can endorse without saying where ur from.

Must you be gullible? undecided
an agent of change was only trying to pledge his allegiance to change,how the thing come take affect you bro?

2 Likes

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by klassd(m): 9:59am On Mar 19, 2015
Change has come! I have decided, but i no get pvc.
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by Nakarey(m): 10:01am On Mar 19, 2015
Al I see...
All I think of...
All I dream of...
All I believe in...
All am after..
All I want for my country...

.....IS CHANGE.

We deserve better than what we are currently getting!

Thank you GMB/OSINBANJO/APC for re-awakening the hope of Nigerians.
This country shall be great again

1 Like

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by topsyalooma: 10:01am On Mar 19, 2015
I HAVE DECIDED TO MARCH28 FOR A CHANGE I/WE DESERVE & THE SAKE OF MY CHILDREN WHO DESERVE A BETTER TOMORROW!

I HAVE DECIDED!!!

1 Like

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by Dobxy(m): 10:01am On Mar 19, 2015
centmichael101:

Birds of the same feather, no wonder you are shouting Jonathan, I never knew you are as Fool as Mama peace!
"Come rain come shine"

You better adopt change b4 you take grammar scatter your life.....

#BBB
#BringBackBuhari

1 Like

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by shakiru991(m): 10:03am On Mar 19, 2015
Many tiz is turnin around around dat is y wi nid chanji 4 9ja oooo I cnt wait 2 vote 4 APC 4 buhari an celebrate d victory 2 Aso Rock“.

Sekem Sekem Sekem

Shoki Shoki on ur waist

Am yoruba I stand 4 buhari
Chanji 4 nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by viczing(m): 10:08am On Mar 19, 2015
deolu2000:

an agent of change was only trying to pledge his allegiance to change,how the thing come take affect you bro?

He shd do it wt out saying his tribe bigot
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by viczing(m): 10:11am On Mar 19, 2015
hazyfm:

OK,
I AM IGBO
FROM NNEWI SOUTH, ANAMBRA STATE

I SUPPORT BUHARI

Na lie u dey lie
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by viczing(m): 10:12am On Mar 19, 2015
CecyAdrian:

Don't tell me you are ashamed of your tribe

If am ashamed of my tribe aw ansa white man's name but am not
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by dokegbu: 10:13am On Mar 19, 2015
Buhari is the best thing now for our nation....THE LAST HOPE. still nwafor IBO. He has my vote.....pls pals remove sentiments and vote for CHANGE. God bless u all.

1 Like

Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by efilefun(m): 10:21am On Mar 19, 2015
Lol ur umbrella don lost? Just kidding thou no insults intended
centmichael101:
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by ignatusamson: 10:31am On Mar 19, 2015
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by ignatusamson: 10:34am On Mar 19, 2015
IMG-20150318-WA001.jpg
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by ignatusamson: 10:35am On Mar 19, 2015
IMG-20150318-WA002.jpg
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by ignatusamson: 10:37am On Mar 19, 2015
IMG-20150318-WA003.jpg
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by meforyou1(m): 10:53am On Mar 19, 2015
CharliParker:
I AM FROM IGBO LAND
NWAFOR IGBO
I AM IN SUPPORT OF

CHANGE
I HAVE DECIDED
u are a very insignificant figure
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by kizodo(m): 11:03am On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=CharliParker post=31769095]I AM FROM IGBO LAND
NWAFOR IGBO
I AM IN SUPPORT OF

CHANGE
I HAVE DECIDED

Am wit u bro
Re: 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC by Touchforfree(m): 11:16am On Mar 19, 2015
Buhari we alll want.

On GMB we all stand.

Let's all use our PVC to make this known not by violence.

Say No to violence but say Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees to APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa / Kaduna LG Election: Governor El-Rufai Casts His Vote Electronically (Photos) / El-Rufai Replies Lere Olayinka: "Educated Illiterate"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.