Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (76037 Views)

REACTION: Can You Marry A Man Currently Earning #50,000 Monthly? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
blazer234:

Lolz....predestined concubine! How market nah?!

Market dey move.Still chilling for my sugar daddy!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
blazer234:

Lolz....looks like am driving you crazy already.... Now dont tell me you are already wet between those legs.....being a third wife or concubine is your destiny. You can't change that

Now he is talking about me getting wet for him . Shebi na person husband be this so! Useless man! grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
Some men earn less dan 50k and hav like 4 wibez

The tribe of d man mataz attymez oooo

An ibo man cannot be earning 50k a month without a roof over his head and come out to declear marriage intentions

Allu
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by fexyrich(m): 11:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
grin grin grin Yes na dats d spirit baby..Dats why I love you.You are very understanding..
EggovinMma:

I will manage grin grin
Afterall if you give me garri in the morning, afternoon and night, no be still three square meal?
Me and ya childrenssss go just carry big belle like toad they parade for street. cheesy
Thunder fire poverty grin grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by blazer234: 1:55am On Dec 23, 2015
EggovinMma:

Now he is talking about me getting wet for him . Shebi na person husband be this so! Useless man! grin

Abeg girl, left me alone. Am not looking for second wife.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by blazer234: 1:56am On Dec 23, 2015
EggovinMma:

Market dey move.Still chilling for my sugar daddy!

By the time you turn 40, you will know kaki is not leather....predestined concubine. Unfortunately for you, new young girls are becoming matured too everyday and they are pushing you old hag out of the market....kikikikikki...can't stop laughing.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 23, 2015
blazer234:

By the time you turn 40, you will know kaki is not leather....predestined concubine. Unfortunately for you, new young girls are becoming matured too everyday and they are pushing you old hag out of the market....kikikikikki...can't stop laughing.

Look at this foolish man! You never see where concubine dey born pikin inside big mansion? cheesy cheesy.That one no better pass getting married to a maaaaaaaad man all in the name of marriage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by blazer234: 5:07am On Dec 23, 2015
EggovinMma:

Look at this foolish man! You never see where concubine dey born pikin inside big mansion? cheesy cheesy.That one no better pass getting married to a maaaaaaaad man all in the name of marriage?

Like I hinted earlier on, it is good you are bravely accepting your destiny. So, congratulations on being a predestined concubine....foooooolish woman.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 23, 2015
EggovinMma:

Give him your number biko angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by hereiam: 8:07am On Dec 23, 2015
CHM11:

How much do you earn young lady?

my dear, the matter tire me oh.
ladies that dont even have work, no connection to even get work or help.the guy get.better work will come.online and be shouting.financial security.
go out.there and make.your.own money too bfor you start complaining of a man the earns 50k.
what if you marry a man that earns 250k, after your wedding he.lost.his job.
what will you.do in sure situation when you dnt.have a job yourself.
some.babes talk like.them just migrate enter 9ja.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by zicoraads: 8:59am On Dec 23, 2015
EggovinMma:

The two of you should just kiss already and let us be. Or better still, get a room grin tongue
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by lanre147(m): 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?

*singing *

Holy ghost fire burn them, holy ghost fire pursue them, anyway poverty may gather holy ghost fire fire them.IN THE LIFE OF MY FUTURE HUSBAND WHENEVER AND WHEREVER YOU ARE, I SAY I REJECT POVERTY IN YOUR LIFE.

*Straight face*

lol..simple question u begin fire and qoute bible...so na money be ur no 1 criteria 4 choosing companion so if he makes 2m and use as punching bag ure okay abi...dem dey talk reality and wats happening u dey quote bible...well watcanisay..
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
EggovinMma:

! grin

This lady will not kill me..
You funny die...

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
blazer234:

Like I hinted earlier on, it is good you are bravely accepting your destiny. So, congratulations on being a predestined concubine....foooooolish woman.

This man e be like say you love me pass ya wife ooooooo.This attention you are giving me is getting really serious ooooo.E gi kwa money?!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
lanre147:
lol..simple question u begin fire and qoute bible...so na money be ur no 1 criteria 4 choosing companion so if he makes 2m and use as punching bag ure okay abi...dem dey talk reality and wats happening u dey quote bible...well watcanisay..

So make i quote Koran? So make i no fire poverty again? ! Money na criteria amidst other criteria to even be a human being in this life sef.My brother if you reach house, kneel down pray make poverty begin to knock for ya door .Enjoy!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by blazer234: 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
EggovinMma:

This man e be like say you love me pass ya wife ooooooo.This attention you are giving me is getting really serious ooooo.E gi kwa money?!

Actually, I dont need a concubine or second wife. So, I can't love u for any reason. I mean, you are too petty to deserve love. So, wake up from your daydreaming.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ExperTrait(m): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?

*singing *

Holy ghost fire burn them, holy ghost fire pursue them, anyway poverty may gather holy ghost fire fire them.IN THE LIFE OF MY FUTURE HUSBAND WHENEVER AND WHEREVER YOU ARE, I SAY I REJECT POVERTY IN YOUR LIFE.

*Straight face*

u dey forbid to make ur own money...wealth is nt matrimonially transfered oo...gals dat has has sworn never make useful use of their brain

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

And We Are Set To Wed After Nysc. / HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) / Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.