Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

It Is Safer To Sleep With A Prostitute Than With Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Safer To Sleep With A Prostitute Than With Your Girlfriend (2571 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Safer To Sleep With A Prostitute Than With Your Girlfriend by Kenneth4u205(m): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2015
girls are really stupid once they are in love with someone. once your girlfriend is truly in love with you, she will insist that you do it without condom for maximum pleasure. she sees flesh to flesh as a sign of trust and her love for you. but no sane man will ever sleep with a prostitute without a condom no matter what. neither can a prostitute see flesh to flesh as a sign of her love for love doesn't exist in her dictionary. that's why 90% of guys that are HIV positive today got it from their girlfriend rather than from prostitutes .so which one is safer?. sleeping with your girl without condom or sleeping with prostitute with condom?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Safer To Sleep With A Prostitute Than With Your Girlfriend by temitemi1(m): 11:42am On Mar 19, 2015
See stupid talk shocked shocked shocked
Re: It Is Safer To Sleep With A Prostitute Than With Your Girlfriend by Samiceman: 11:44am On Mar 19, 2015
temitemi1:
See stupid talk shocked shocked shocked
Hey robot, I actually thought u came to shout GEJ till infinity

1 Like

Re: It Is Safer To Sleep With A Prostitute Than With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 19, 2015
This is the "foolishest" question I have ever read so far! God!! You are so dumb Mister undecided

1 Like

Re: It Is Safer To Sleep With A Prostitute Than With Your Girlfriend by Fabdedon(m): 11:47am On Mar 19, 2015
prostitue are better.. Why..
1. Exprience any skils u want you get am..
2. They are safer.. Cos they always go on protectives yeah than ur babe.. From her ex to another..
3. They do it as business so when you bleeep you go ur girl friend u bleeep and share problems.
4. You bleep anytime u want.. Your babe.. U bleeep anytime de are in need..
Many more others gan..
But i dont bleep
Re: It Is Safer To Sleep With A Prostitute Than With Your Girlfriend by theorbiters: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2015
Okay..I woke up this morning with a smile on my face but this question shows the level of brain impasse the Op is suffering from. One of the most ridiculous questions I have seen so far.
Re: It Is Safer To Sleep With A Prostitute Than With Your Girlfriend by banjicom(m): 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
FATHER!!!!!!
FORGIVE THEM!!!!
FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY ARE SAYING!!

AMEN

1 Like

Re: It Is Safer To Sleep With A Prostitute Than With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
keep calm and fvck a prostitute cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Safer To Sleep With A Prostitute Than With Your Girlfriend by Bwon(m): 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=Fabdedon post=31777799]prostitue are better.. Why..
1. Exprience any skils u want you get am..
2. They are safer.. Cos they always go on protectives yeah than ur babe.. From her ex to another..
3. They do it as business so when you bleeep you go ur girl friend u bleeep and share problems.
4. You bleep anytime u want.. Your babe.. U bleeep anytime de are in need..
Many more others gan..
But i dont bleep[/quote grin grin grin you are a fvcking learner Don't joke with Gono ooooo!!!
Re: It Is Safer To Sleep With A Prostitute Than With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
Well I think prostitutes are more safer. It depends sha..
Re: It Is Safer To Sleep With A Prostitute Than With Your Girlfriend by Filashade(f): 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ehhhhhhnn Ehhhhn!!!!

Na wa o.

Which question be this na?

Prostitutes are safer than ur girlfriend?

Women don suffer. Chai!!!!

Now when she gets Hiv its her fault? No be the man self. Na him get HIV com pass gf.

Lai Lai.

I no greee this one o.

angry
Re: It Is Safer To Sleep With A Prostitute Than With Your Girlfriend by ireneony(f): 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
op, u forgot that those prostitute also have boyfriend, and they sleep with their men skin to skin.

hope you get the logic
please stop twerking on okpogrin
Re: It Is Safer To Sleep With A Prostitute Than With Your Girlfriend by Filashade(f): 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
ireneony:
op, u forgot that those prostitute also have boyfriend, and they sleep with their men skin to skin.

hope you get the logic
please stop twerking on okpogrin

hahaha lol. grin
Re: It Is Safer To Sleep With A Prostitute Than With Your Girlfriend by ribbit: 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Op is really making sense

1 Like

Re: It Is Safer To Sleep With A Prostitute Than With Your Girlfriend by Kenneth4u205(m): 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=ireneony post=31779129]op, u forgot that those prostitute also have boyfriend, and they sleep with their men skin to skin.

hope you get the logic
please stop twerking on okpogrin[/that's the more reason why its not safe to sleep with your girlfriend skin to skin because you don't even know if she's a prostitute.also you don't know if her ex has one disease or the other]

2 Likes

Re: It Is Safer To Sleep With A Prostitute Than With Your Girlfriend by Kenneth4u205(m): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2015

hope you get the logic
please stop twerking on okpogrin[/quote] that's the
more reason why its not safe to sleep with
your girlfriend skin to skin because you don't
even know if she's a prostitute.also you don't
know if her ex has one disease or the other]
Re: It Is Safer To Sleep With A Prostitute Than With Your Girlfriend by chuckvinz(m): 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
rubey:
This is the "foolishest" question I have ever read so far! God!! You are so dumb Mister undecided
hey.. There is fanthom of truth there...
Re: It Is Safer To Sleep With A Prostitute Than With Your Girlfriend by adahgold(m): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
rubey:

y r u insulting him,what u wrote is bad! He just air out is own opinion... Be a responsible lady dearie u may never no who is watching or following u on this nl for something serious,please do have a good sense of humor....
Re: It Is Safer To Sleep With A Prostitute Than With Your Girlfriend by anselm791(m): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
Oga I'm not sure safety is the reason we patronize prostitutes. Find another thing jor.
Re: It Is Safer To Sleep With A Prostitute Than With Your Girlfriend by finestiyke(m): 8:02am On Mar 20, 2015
OP, the fact that you are dating a Prostitute doesn't mean others are doing same.

I'm sorry for you, your foolishness is part of the problems Nigeria is facing.

That's an ugly truth.
Re: It Is Safer To Sleep With A Prostitute Than With Your Girlfriend by essielove(f): 9:58am On Mar 20, 2015
see talk like shit
Re: It Is Safer To Sleep With A Prostitute Than With Your Girlfriend by spacefreak: 10:05am On Mar 20, 2015
Whatever rocks your boat bro. Having unprotected sex isn't safe whether with your girlfriend or a prostitute. Remember you can't have unprotected sex unless you really want to, girlfriend or no girlfriend. We should really learn to be honest with ourselves.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Date This Girl And Still Cheat? / Girls Can Be Funny. Pls Analyse This / What Is The Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.