Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,987 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family (23189 Views)

What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex / "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by pickabeau1: 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dragonking:
The guy is a lucky sharp guy. And you too girl are a beautiful babe. Nigerian guys don wise up o, no one needs a deranged Nigerian lady that will send him to an early grave. If you got any sisters halla me ok.

wickid
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by HeisenbergWW: 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
how did u discover Nairaland?
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
freecocoa:
What does that have to do with anything? You wan make sure say the man don 'buy' the girl abi?
Cocoa, Cocoa, I just love it when you quote me.

Anyway sha, doesn't get me wrong, ihuata go? I'm only asking so that they doesn't went and broke my bloda's back wit Mbaise-like demands. grin. Per buying or not, he don't need to 'buy' her to be the boss
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by 360command: 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
What! You are from Haiti? Hmmmm, that is one Caribbean country that looks a lot like africa... The country is like the rwanda of africa.

Meeting a nigerian parents for the first time, you have to bring in a lot of morals to it, been that your boyfriends parents are of different tribe there won't be much pressure on you about where you are coming from. But the fact still remains that you have to show them the african(haitan) in you. You have to show them good etiquette, good morals, good behaviour... Show them you can cook, show them you can be domesticated when necessary and you have to show them that you love their son and his culture......

With this, you have scored home some point... Where in Haiti are you from?

2 Likes

Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
almostFamous:
Lol

When u wanna greet his mum..scrape ur knees to the point of having blisters. If u don't kneel when greeting a yoruba woman,O.Y.O

Don't chew gum

Don wear skimpy clothes

Help out in the kitchen,at least with the clearing of the table

U could surprise his mum by saying ekaro or ekasan or ekale ma.

The fathers are usually less troublesome

Don't be too clingy with ur man,let him sit on mum's thighs if he likes smiley

lol , funny but true

1 Like

Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by Euckybaby(f): 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dragonking:
The guy is a lucky sharp guy. And you too girl are a beautiful babe. Nigerian guys don wise up o, no one needs a deranged Nigerian lady that will send him to an early grave. If you got any sisters halla me ok.
see your face
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by ethylene: 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
Is it only me dat noticed dat he placed his head is at 90degrees just to plant a kiss on her f.head?
Abeg if any of u ladies have an extra pair of hi heels shoes pls lend her grin
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by zeburudaya: 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dragonking:
Expect attackment from many girls. You are brought it upon urself. Ka Chineke mezie okwu
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by zeburudaya: 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dragonking:
Expect attackment from girls. You are brought it upon urself. Ka Chineke mezie okwu
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by Dragonking: 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
zeburudaya:

Expect attackment from girls. You are brought it upon urself. Ka Chineke mezie okwu

But na true I talk na.

1 Like

Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by Dragonking: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
Euckybaby:
see your face

what i said is true and u know it.

1 Like

Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
well well Haiti is that not earthquake country,u can tell ur sister to check me sha.
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
Think i might just go foreign when i want to settle down.

1 Like

Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by freecocoa(f): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Timbuktou:
Cocoa, Cocoa, I just love it when you quote me.

Anyway sha, doesn't get me wrong, ihuata go? I'm only asking so that they doesn't went and broke my bloda's back wit Mbaise-like demands. grin. Per buying or not, he don't need to 'buy' her to be the boss
Lol grin okay o.

I still don't understand why you feel their should be a boss? Can't they both just run things?
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by Ilekeh(f): 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
almostFamous:
Lol

When u wanna greet his mum..scrape ur knees to the point of having blisters. If u don't kneel when greeting a yoruba woman,O.Y.O

Don't chew gum

Don wear skimpy clothes

lmaooo grin

1 Like

Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
HaitianQueen:
Hello so I need some tips from my Nigerian brothers and sisters. My boyfriend who is Nigerian (father from Igbo & mother from Yoruba) would like for me to meet his parents and family.

By nature I am a very kind, sweet and respectful Haitian woman. We have very similar morals and principals (which is why we get along so well).

Anyways! Lol, I would like to know... Is it consider a nice gesture to get his mother and sister a nice gift to show my appreciation towards them? What are some other gestures that I can show them to acknowledge them?
wot I will say is dat jst be ursef and be ready to learn their way of doing tins and apply what u learn.if u wnt to get dem a present get them. Chocolate,cloth material (dat is perculiar to haitan),quality sliper,skirt,blouse or anytin dat is unique to Haitan,and pls dnt let d father be left out,a shirt,sandal and wrisst watch will be ok for d father,make sure wot evr u get is peculiar to Haitan,make sure ur guy nos dat ur buying somtin for dem Note:u have to walk up to dem and give dem dnt say, dey should come and collect it in ur room and dnt go to their room either to give dem,mayb wen u guys r doing som cooking jst excuse urself and get d present for dem were u kept it,and pls be ready to learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by EbolaParasite: 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
If indeed this is real, then she doesn't need all the advice juh. Haiti is Ojuelegba extension. Culture and way of life is the same as ours. She will do just fine. If they blindfold you and drop you in Haiti, you will think you are in Oshodi. The OLD Oshodi!!!
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by loomer: 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
I De come
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by macjireh: 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
HaitianQueen:
Hello so I need some tips from my Nigerian brothers and sisters. My boyfriend who is Nigerian (father from Igbo & mother from Yoruba) would like for me to meet his parents and family.

By nature I am a very kind, sweet and respectful Haitian woman. We have very similar morals and principals (which is why we get along so well).

Anyways! Lol, I would like to know... Is it consider a nice gesture to get his mother and sister a nice gift to show my appreciation towards them? What are some other gestures that I can show them to acknowledge them?

Y not ask ur man wat his parents will expect from u. is it d generally unknown persons on NL u shud ask?
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
almostFamous:
Lol

Don't chew gum

Don wear skimpy clothes

Does this go both ways? As in when the genders are reversed? Or it's just the girls that need to form housegirl?

Someone mentioned to me that as a guy you need to lie down flat for yoruba elders. I shudder to think what my biceps would look like if I had yoruba inlaws around me. Also makes me wonder how they handle disagreements between youngsters and elders. Interesting tradition anyway.
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol grin okay o.

I still don't understand why you feel their should be a boss? Can't they both just run things?
Sweety, that is the way of life. Abalaye ni(it's natural). The man is created to be boss. Accept nature kiss
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
uknownboy:

Does this go both ways? As in when the genders are reversed? Or it's just the girls that need to form housegirl?
well,with just simple reasoning,u could figure this out urself smiley
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by freecocoa(f): 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
Timbuktou:
Sweety, that is the way of life. Abalaye ni(it's natural). The man is created to be boss. Accept nature kiss
Smh cheesy.

What if I ask for proof? Don't quote the bible, I'm not religious.
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by Neplusultra(f): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
freecocoa:
Smh cheesy.

What if I ask for proof? Don't quote the bible, I'm not religious.
I wasn't going to anyway but, Sweeety the proof is too voluminous to post here. I'm opening a thread soon, I might invite you to trash it all out there.
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by Filashade(f): 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Yh what the others said basically.

Just be respectful and gifts for the mum and dad is a good idea.

Also we are very happy to have you join us.

Just enjoy yourself (and always help the mom in the Kitchen)

Imagine if this was a Jamaican meeting a Nigerian family?

That's the one me I wan see.
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by loomer: 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Oya na

1 Like

Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by Filashade(f): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
loomer:
Oya na

lol. I guess she must expect a lot of masquerades?

U funny shasmiley
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by loomer: 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
Filashade:

lol. I guess she must expect a lot of masquerades?

U funny shasmiley

Yes o, she has to

1 Like

Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by freecocoa(f): 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
Timbuktou:
I wasn't going to anyway but, Sweeety the proof is too voluminous to post here. I'm opening a thread soon, I might invite you to trash it all out there.
Okay, do well to invite me o, I wonder why you are making it probable.
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by Filashade(f): 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
loomer:

Yes o, she has to

@OP please read o.

U have to learn o.

Yoruba people don't play when it comes to masquerades.

Just jokingwink
Re: Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family by rhames(m): 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
Go down on your knees and greet them in English Language when you lay your eyes on them. Let them reply you and instruct you on when to get up. When they do that, tell them how happy u are to meet them.

Do everything possible to win the hearts of the parents like cooking a Haitian dish or drink for them and learning local dishes. Learn a few words of the language and have a small knowledge about the culture.

Make sure his parents are always welcome to your house after marriage.

Africans are close knit people so you can not stop any member of his family from visit him any time. Do not stop him from extending financial assistance to his people as this is a common cultural practice in Africa.

Wishing you a happy married life.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Nipples And Curvy Backside In Sexy Lingerie (photos) / 12 June - Happy Birthday Ubunja / Guys Only: Post Ur Picture, Let Me C How Handsome U R.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.