Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 (101874 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (81) (Go Down)

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by TheDarkRebel: 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lala247:

Ok darkrebel would annouce the overall winner then

~ Great !

I'm judging with this criteria-

• Puns
• Hyperboles
•Vocabulary
• Similes/ Metaphors
• Analogies
• Imagery ...

how are you gonna send the Airtime though.. are you sending the money?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by dechandel(f): 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Blackett oo..
Na you be this grin grin

Nice one MzNelly cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by bqlekan(m): 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
neplusultra come catch some fun here.. grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by DoctorNyash(m): 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
April07:

I should've used your name shebi tongue
Try to take criticism, don't be a flat arse undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by mirexxx(f): 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED ME IN THIS COMPETITION. I LOVE U ALL kiss

2 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
MzNelly:
Blackett is his name
Seemingly impossible to tame
Everything about him astounds me
Even the way he wont let "fools" be

He had me tripping at the first glance
Wows me with his every stance
His maturity is beyond words can say
To have a taste of his lips, for this, I'd gladly pay

Some may call him a troublemaker and insolent
But all he does is more than just vent
He speaks the truth, and this I respect
He's all I want for a pleasant prospect

He's everything a woman could ever want or need
Somehow I fall in love with his every deed
Oh, I know Mama told me never to woo a man
But this man is arousing a love flame I'm willing to fan

I don't care for a chiselled face that will make the ladies blush
Nor abs hard to the touch
All I want is him-Blackett
With all his flaws and racket

I'd give him my heart, soul and body, if he pleases
But after our marriage; Or we could, if he teases
So here I am, wearing my heart on my sleeves
'Cause he's stolen my heart like a pack of thieves

So I ask you dear knight
Would you be mine on this beautiful night?
Take my hand and let's shake up the world with our blossoming love
'Cos you, are sent to me like a dove from above

Would you?
Would you?

Oh boy! cheesy

My oga don enter one chance grin

Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ Great !

I'm judging with this criteria-

• Puns
• Hyperboles
•Vocabulary
• Similes/ Metaphors
• Analogies
• Imagery ...

how are you gonna send the Airtime though.. are you sending the money?

Just need their number ... N i top it up over here n send confirmation code that its done... I do it all d time . It works

I use digicallingcards.com to do it
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Oh boy. . .
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
#Team Nelly I dnt even need to read the other one grin

MzNelly:
Blackett is his name

So I ask you dear knight

Would you?
Would you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by April07: 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
DoctorNyash:
Try to take criticism, don't be a flat arse undecided

Try to recognize sarcasm don't be my father undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by ROZZAYY(f): 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
Khabuqi:

Sorry, try again next year.

larry larry

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by marieolae(f): 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
blackett

hiann!!!!!!!! angry angry

Mznelly that was nice mehn

3 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Deejavuu(f): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Blackett:
Oh boy. . .

I dont envy you right now

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Blackett:
Oh boy. . .
You don die today gringrin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

"ok where do I start from? I'm so nervous being it my first time doing this, but I have to do it.

Hey blakie, everything about you is amazing, but people can't just see it. They tend to judge you for your character, and I guess that's what got me attracted to you. "

From the first time I came across your moniker, I had this "cold fever"......... feeling in me, I won't lie...

I'm still amazed at how fast you changed, but people can't see it, cause they are too blind with negatives of their personal judgments.

You have got an appealing personality, that only me can see.

Every time I see you online, my heart smiles, I can't really explain it, and I won't necessarily call it having butterflies in my stomach, because it's way beyond that. If I were to count the way you make me feel, i'll definitely run out of numbers.

You make me happy

you make me smile

You are everything that I want, and need

You're the beat to my heart

You are what I think of all the time, you go through my mind like a spinning cycle

you are my light, and like the sun you glow inside me, that the love I have for you keeps burning inside

You are the song I keep playing on and living on replay, cause I can't stop listening to you

You give me fever. I'm lovesick, yet the doctor warned me to stay away from sweet stuff, but hell no! I can't get over you, and your sweetness.

Blackie, My love for you is like a star, you will never see me, but I'm always there shining right in front of you.

Who will ever thought you be right upon my nose? embarassed you are really a pleasant surprise I never wanna let you go.

your posts makes me feel good, coupled with the way you express yourself in an ingeniously clever way, let's not forget your sense of humor, I guess that's what captured me at first, and ever since then, it's been a different story of how my feelings for you keep multiplying.

I know I sound needy, and you might think I'm silly, but maybe I'm silly in love, and I can't pretend anymore, cause I will be fooling myself if I don't let you know how I feel, I really don't want to be me without you, cause I will be hopelessly empty and lonely.

some people might think love ain't worth it, but I will give my last dime to have you all to myself.

I wanna be your one and only

I wanna be warm right next to you, when I'm cold

I wanna be your It girl

I wanna be mrs blackett

I wanna be everything you hope for in a lady

I wanna be your shooting star, so I could make your dreams come true

I just wanna be with you, and the only way that can ever work out is if you approve to my aid, and the way I'm pouring my heart out for you.

Can you let me love you from your head to your toe? please say yes! and I promise to be your baby, and never let you go!

To make you happy all time. To make you your favorite meal, and watch you eat it, while I glance at those pretty eyes.

To make you laugh till you drop, as I tell you my craziest jokes!

This ain't no frontin or mind games, I'm really serious with everything I'm saying. cry

I don't care how foolish I look, as long as I'm a fool for you, Neither do I care what people will say, their opinion doesn't matter, what matters to me right this hour! minute! second! is you blackett, everyone else is the least on my mind, you are all what and always hope for, and I'm glad to have come across you. I feel lucky even expressing myself to you, and as long as you are mine, everything will be alright.

you're worth it, and baby I still stand on my words, "i don't care what people say" the more they talk, the more I'm feel much closer and safe with you, they ain't see nothing yet. They have no idea that you have got the best of me.

You have got the key to my heart.

If I don't have you, I don't have nothing!

if I don't really have anything, I don't care! cause I know I got you. Baby, you have got me drunk and crazy in love for you, I SWEAR! this is beyond LOVE, I'm high on you and only you can sober me up. I won't let any girl take you away from me, for what na? mba! no frickin way. undecided lipsrsealed

You will never need a number 2, cause i'll always be your number one, and I know you know I'm the one for you.

And i'll never give up on you, call me crazy! besides you drive me crazy sef. I just wanna be in your world, and share a wonderful experience with you. As we take a ride down to love-ville.

I have already built my love for you in my heart, and I hope you don't break my heart for it to tumble down. I'm running out of words to express how I feel about you, but deep down I wish I could say more!

And I promise you that if you accept me to be your girl, I will always show you how much I appreciate you.

Please yes! to my little achy heart... please blackett *puppy eyes*

I like No! I love you. cheesy smiley

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Burger01(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ishilove:

Awww so sweet of you! You unlocked my heart with that blaster.

Muted. My feelings for you been muted for so long a time
I've been a secret admirer of you, I remain muted no more!
You make me high and I'm dropping this for you.
I don't give a hoot if Seun bans me fifty years

I can write from Adam - a biblical patriarch,
To Zacchaeus - a tax-collector at Jericho.
I will chose to write from 'Ishi' to the 'Love'
Fifty Shades for grey is what I give to you.

A Darkrebel666 rhythmically ventricles
Compares not to a French kiss on top Eiffel Tower
Or having smooching spells on the balcony of Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc

I will be the one you call daddy moi
Hold you and never let you go
A shoulder you can lean on
Kiss you from Lagos to Boston
Lick lollipop off your fine lips
Lick your tears when you cry
Carry you when you are weak
Understand you when you need understanding
Remain sleepless when you can't sleep

Better pikin, fine girl
I will tingle you down south
Make you scream for more
If I move it in and out
Will it make you scream inside?
I will move it right and left
And make it last all night

Breakfast in big Mac's
Shopping in Tiffany
Eyes behind shades
We pop rozay in Reno
We fly to Caribbean Island
Bath you in and out
Around me you are safe
A 100 Eyop will fall by the roadside
I gat eyes, my eyes are for you
Only you I see on Nairaland.

The creator created Eve from Adam's rib
My rib been missing since I was born
Used to create a masterpiece like you
I adore you just the way you are
God wouldn't have done any better
With a masterpiece like you

Can't you see Ishilove
I'm hopelessly enchanted
Mesmerised by your beauty
Blasted away by your brains
Like Rozzayy so into Djeezy
I'm so into you baby
Keep a diary of me in your heart
I will see you when we get there....

Ciao.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by DoctorNyash(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Where is my paddy Kingtom, I see him viewing but not commenting. He must've been banned! shocked
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by braindamage(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Missed the show...better late than never. @Naijaboiy, Yes(to my mention on the closed thread)
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
*logs ouT*

pm me when he makes his decision embarassed
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
MzNelly:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=10pt]Blackett is his name

4 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by tosyne2much(m): 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
stephenqueen:

Tosyne2much na also ma guy,u are free too woo him
Abi now.. We shall be alive to witness the wooing challenge IJN cheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by DoctorNyash(m): 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nneka123:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

"ok where do I start from? I'm so nervous being it my first time doing this, but I have to do it.

Hey blakie, everything about you is amazing, but people can't just see it. They tend to judge you for your character, and I guess that's what got me attracted to you. "

From the first time I came across your moniker, I had this "cold fever"......... feeling in me, I won't lie...

I'm still amazed at how fast you changed, but people can't see it, cause they are too blind with negatives of their personal judgments.

You have got an appealing personality, that only me can see.

Every time I see you online, my heart smiles, I can't really explain it, and I won't necessarily call it having butterflies in my stomach, because it's way beyond that. If I were to count the way you make me feel, i'll definitely run out of numbers.

You make me happy

you make me smile

You are everything that I want, and need

You're the beat to my heart

You are what I think of all the time, you go through my mind like a spinning cycle

you are my light, and like the sun you glow inside me, that the love I have for you keeps burning inside

You are the song I keep playing on and living on replay, cause I can't stop listening to you

You give me fever. I'm lovesick, yet the doctor warned me to stay away from sweet stuff, but hell no! I can't get over you, and your sweetness.

Blackie, My love for you is like a star, you will never see me, but I'm always there shining right in front of you.

Who will ever thought you be right upon my nose? embarassed you are really a pleasant surprise I never wanna let you go.

your posts makes me feel good, coupled with the way you express yourself in an ingeniously clever way, let's not forget your sense of humor, I guess that's what captured me at first, and ever since then, it's been a different story of how my feelings for you keep multiplying.

I know I sound needy, and you might think I'm silly, but maybe I'm silly in love, and I can't pretend anymore, cause I will be fooling myself if I don't let you know how I feel, I really don't want to be me without you, cause I will be hopelessly empty and lonely.

some people might think love ain't worth it, but I will give my last dime to have you all to myself.

I wanna be your one and only

I wanna be warm right next to you, when I'm cold

I wanna be your It girl

I wanna be mrs blackett

I wanna be everything you hope for in a lady

I wanna be your shooting star, so I could make your dreams come true

I just wanna be with you, and the only way that can ever work out is if you approve to my aid, and the way I'm pouring my heart out for you.

Can you let me love you from your head to your toe? please say yes! and I promise to be your baby, and never let you go!

To make you happy all time. To make you your favorite meal, and watch you eat it, while I glance at those pretty eyes.

To make you laugh till you drop, as I tell you my craziest jokes!

This ain't no frontin or mind games, I'm really serious with everything I'm saying. cry

I don't care how foolish I look, as long as I'm a fool for you, Neither do I care what people will say, their opinion doesn't matter, what matters to me right this hour! minute! second! is you blackett, everyone else is the least on my mind, you are all what and always hope for, and I'm glad to have come across you. I feel lucky even expressing myself to you, and as long as you are mine, everything will be alright.

you're worth it, and baby I still stand on my words, "i don't care what people say" the more they talk, the more I'm feel much closer and safe with you, they ain't see nothing yet. They have no idea that you have got the best of me.

You have got the key to my heart.

If I don't have you, I don't have nothing!

if I don't really have anything, I don't care! cause I know I got you. Baby, you have got me drunk and crazy in love for you, I SWEAR! this is beyond LOVE, I'm high on you and only you can sober me up. I won't let any girl take you away from me, for what na? mba! no frickin way. undecided lipsrsealed

You will never need a number 2, cause i'll always be your number one, and I know you know I'm the one for you.

And i'll never give up on you, call me crazy! besides you drive me crazy sef. I just wanna be in your world, and share a wonderful experience with you. As we take a ride down to love-ville.

I have already built my love for you in my heart, and I hope you don't break my heart for it to tumble down. I'm running out of words to express how I feel about you, but deep down I wish I could say more!

And I promise you that if you accept me to be your girl, I will always show you how much I appreciate you.

Please yes! to my little achy heart... please blackett *puppy eyes*

I like No! I love you. cheesy smiley
TOO LONG!!!!!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nneka123, I believe in you

Drop it like its hot grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
mirexxx:
thanks dear
nice work here. u really did ur best smiley
Thanks and you're welcome smiley
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by TheDarkRebel: 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
sinizia:

Dude stop. You're raining on her parade.

Before John Legend used that line, niggas have been using it since eons. tongue

~ Lol, sure... I put a Smiley to show I was playing but it seems I would stop joking too much. A lot of the bloggers here don't like or get jokes.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by kristen12(f): 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
djeezy:
**Kissers her to resuscitate her** grin Thanks dear.
Kissing!! OMG!!!
#faints again
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by kinglahkay(m): 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
grab another bottle of vodka
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
mirexxx:
sure wink
How are we celebrating it? Hope it lands you in his bed. grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by DoctorNyash(m): 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
April07:

Try to recognize sarcasm don't be my father undecided
I cannot father someone who can't take constructive criticism undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
DoctorNyash:
TOO LONG!!!!!! undecided
But it wasn't written for you undecided

2 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by immortalvoices(m): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
MzNelly:
Blackett is his name

So I ask you dear knight

Would you?
Would you?

Dammm! Baby you ar good with descriptive essay I am having that euphoria moment...even blackett will be crying behind his bold 1 bb nowgrin

Blackett ob behalf of all manchester united fan...please say.....

2 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by marieolae(f): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
nneka123
wow wow and wow!
Blackett sorry oh grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (81)

Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You / What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.