Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 (101252 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Go Down)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
Adjusts tie*
*picks mic*
*clears throat*

Good evening our esteemed Ladies and Gentlemen of this wonderful site Nairaland.

I present to you the most anticipated and awaited show of 2015 so far. THE WOOING CHALLENGE [Female Edition].

Prior to this day,,a lot has been said about this competition which has attracted so many elites across the various section of Nairaland.
This Years's edition is also known for achieving a record breaking feat in the history of the wooing challenge as a whole and for the female edition of course. It is recorded to have over 21 SLOTS and even as the time filing this report more ladies keep declaring their intentions to woo.

Hmmmm,,what could be the charm behind it? Well we can never tell.

Without wasting your time any further i'll now proceed to give the schedule and time for our various participants today. smiley
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
Schedule and Time
Thursday 19th march,,2015

SLOT 1~ Twaci & **** to woo jeffreyjamez
Time- 7:00pm-7:05pm

SLOT 2~ Aniwilz to woo donkelz
Time- 7:05pm-7:10pm

SLOT 3~ mirexxx,,mzchinny,,rozzayy to woo djeezy
Time- 7:10pm-7:30pm

SLOT 4~ dimples192 to woo nitefury
7:30pm-7:35pm

SLOT 5~ Ishilove to woo burger01
Time- 7:35pm-7:40pm

SLOT 6~ AfricanApple,,vickybee,,April07 & aipete2 to woo Naijaboiy.
Time- 7:40pm-8:05pm

SLOT 7~ Nneka123 & mznelly to woo blackett
Time- 8:05-8:20pm
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
Without further ado,,i call on missclasssy to introduce the participants for today.

Missclasssy over to you smiley
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by prettyjo(f): 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
so Dats the new style
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by STARSHYNE(f): 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
......Space Booked grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by prettyjo(f): 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
ok
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
cheesy

Let's go there cool
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen, I once again welcome you this years female edition of the wooing contest
As you all know, I am your number one aproko, missclassy and I am here to give a you a brief introduction to today's participants

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- SLOT 1~ TWACI TO WOO JEFFREYJAMEZ
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twaci is a chocolate-skinned,charming lady who hails from Abia state. She is going to try to win the heart of her heartthrob, jeffrejamez in today's exhilarating showdown.
There has been a little controversy surrounding this slot as its no more news that jeffrey is hooking up with fellow nairalander, charijee.
The two have not failed in displaying affection to each other both here on nairaland and offline, but this doesn't seem to in anyway bother twaci.
She believes she has that strong will of Igbo women and will strive for what she wants

Popular romance section "noise maker" mrcock this morning, made a statement directed at twaci where he openly declared he was in love with her
It seems twaci doesn't care about mrcork's
affections as she would rather use words in winning the heart of her crush than ride in a £25000 range rover and live in pekam with mrcork grin

So guys, can twaci's words break through jeffreyjamez's wall of emotion towards charijee ?
Let's watch and see

SLOT 2~ANIWILZ TO WOO DONKELS
This seems to be the most quiet slot as we haven't heard much from these two as regards this competition
Aniwilz is gorgeous lady who isn't that much of a regular on nairaland seeing since she registered on october of last year, she has just 47 comments and no topics, when there are romance section regulars who registered this year and who more than 2000 comments already. I would have loved to mention names but I would just leave it at that, they know themselves undecided
Maybe today, just this comment from aniwilz will blow the mind of her crush donkelz.

Donkelz on the other hand has been more active on nairaland, literature section to be exact. He hails from the eastern part of Nigeria, an avid reader, a strong chelsea fan, and..............
*whispers*
....... he says he is very good in bed lipsrsealed

Maybe that's why aniwilz is head over heels about him, who knows.
Well let's see if aniwilz can convince him of her feelings for him

SLOT 3 ~ MIREXXX MZCHINNY & ROZZAYY TO WOO DJEEZY
This is a very interesting group as we have three sexy ladies trying to please one really handsome guy.
Each of this ladies have a 33.33% probability of winning back the heart of djeezy which he seemed to have sold to sarimah lipsrsealed

Mirexxx is a dark skinned, volumptous lady with a body that many men would die to have
She has been criticized on nairaland for bottling up most of her feelings, but today she is going to let it all out as she contends with two other ladies to woo the heart of her "cute"crush

Of all the three ladies it seems Mzchinny is the one that's most crazy about djeezy
She isn't someone who is that frequent on nairaland but in her 60 comments posted since she registered in august last year more than 10 of those comments have been used in expressing how she feels about her crush djeezy.
Talk about obsession undecided

She once stated that he was cute and he looked delicious lipsrsealed
Let's see if she cooked up delicious lines for him today.

Rozzayy is a lady well know around nairaland for her writing skills. She seems like the favorite in terms of composition but will she be able to pierce djeezy's heart with her writing today, let's find out

SLOT 4~ DIMPLES192 TO WOO NITEFURY
Dimples hails from east africa but lives in london.
She is a light skinned, 5ft 10inch slim lady with a bootilicious bum.
She joined nairaland early this year after following a news info on jungle justice. She has been an active member since then.

Today she is going to test her wooing skills on the handsome, manly looking nitefury
Nitefury is an writer and and traveller who rarely fails to watch his team play live on anfield.
Dimples192 has always stated that she loves macho looking men so its no wonder she is crushing on this guy
Let's see if dimples can write her way into the heart of this young man.

SLOT 5 ~ ISHILOVE TO WOO BURGER01
This is another interesting slot as we have a romance section moderator trying to woo her supposed crush

Ishilove is a mod here on nairaland as well as a single mother and lover of dogs.
Her decision to engage in this competition came as a surprise because if there was any mod anybody was expecting on this competition, it was farano angry

Use of words isn't a problem for ishilove as she is blessed with that natural gift of contorting words to express her thoughts in the most intelligent of ways
Let's see if she can use those words to win burger01's heart.

SLOT 6~ AFRICANAPPLE VICKYBEE APRIL07 & AIPETE2 TO WOO NAIJABOIY
Naijaboiy AKA mr nairaland leads this years edition with 4 wooers. That's another nairaland milestone for him undecided
Despite being this years host, the handsome University of Benin law undergraduate still managed to lure these sexy ladies all to himself

Africanapple is a gorgeous lady, who also plays hand ball and basketball
Sad for her she can't use her basketball skills here. She has conjure up her writing skills if she is to steal naijaboiy's heart

Despite having just registered a week ago, the beautiful, petite, eye-candy Vickybee has managed to create a niche for herself on nairaland, showcasing her eloquence and wealth of knowlege
Let's see if this self acclaimed feminist has what it takes to take home her trophy crush

April07 is a hot university undergraduate who is going to try battle 3 other ladies with in wooing the guy she said she has since admired

Not much has been heard from aipete2, but let's watch we and see if the dark-skinned head turner can pull the strings today

SLOT 7~ NNEKA123 & MZNELLY TO WOO BLACKETT
This slot is the el-classico and grand slam of all the slots in this years edition, in terms of the wall of controversy surrounding the participants.

Blackett is known for his bluntness, wit and brusque attitude, a character a lot of nairalanders have come to adore.
Today he is going to have to make the difficult decision of choosing between these two lovely ladies
Mznelly is a pretty, intelligent young lady whose decision to woo blackett came as a bit of a shock for a lot of people because blackett didn't seem like the kind of guy that she would want to woo.
Well you can never understand the mind of a woman.
Mznelly is known on nairaland for her writing briliance and good use of words. let's see if this would work for her today.

Nneka123, is an embodiment of beauty and controversy. She is a stunning slim, witty young lady whose escapades on nairaland has become very popular.
Her decision to participate in this contest also came as a surprise. Well nneka must have something special up her sleeves today, let's see what unfolds.

Blackett has already stated that he is not interested in long lines, all he wants is something so deep that it would melt his heart
Which of this ladies would melt this guy's heart?, only time will tell wink

That's all for today's participants.
See you tomorrow for the second phase of this exciting contest.

Cc
Naijaboiy
Farano
Ishilove
Lalasticlala

10 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Too much space to book meehn grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
KingTom cool
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
MzNelly and Nneka123

You two are the bravest ladies of the year to me. . .

To subject yourselves to a battle of psychological nerves is not an enviable, nor easy task, and I admire and appreciate the bravery and courage you have both chosen to display.

No matter the outcome of today's event, no matter who I choose, no matter what anyone else says, you two have won a special place in my heart, forever. . . And that's all that matters. kiss

Godspeed to you both.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by KingTom(m): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
Can't talk!

Hot sex!

Nurse!

Now!!

grin grin grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by valmunich(m): 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
This spot is strictly for business!

Meanawhile, buy your cheap weed now, it's gon be a lonnggg ride.

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by prettyjo(f): 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
missclasssy:
Naijaboy please create another thread or tell the mods to delete the comments on top me

Sorry guys
undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
missclasssy:
Naijaboy please create another thread or tell the mods to delete the comments on top me

Sorry guys
Delete them for what?? angry
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
missclasssy:
Naijaboy please create another thread or tell the mods to delete the comments above my earlier comment

Sorry guys
Sigh...

You just have to make do with that space. smiley
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by immortalvoices(m): 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
KingTom:
Can't talk!

Hot sex!

Nurse!

Now!!

grin grin grin

gringringrin

The last sex bender
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by STARSHYNE(f): 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
missclasssy:
Naijaboy please create another thread or tell the mods to delete the comments above my earlier comment

Sorry guys
U were late
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by KingTom(m): 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
immortalvoices:

gringringrin

The last sex bender
Baba you sef no get wooer grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Twaci(f): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
Am shy *coughs*
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
@STARSHYNE
There is something I want to post
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by marieolae(f): 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
cheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
Pretty jo please you have two spaces, can you remove one of those comments
Thanks
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by STARSHYNE(f): 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
missclasssy:
@STARSHYNE
There is something I want to post
eyah..sorry

Make do with the available space
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
missclasssy:

Sorry guys
i've told her.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by wilybebsy(m): 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
Were ma mcdowells diz gonna b a long ride
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by immortalvoices(m): 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
KingTom:
Baba you sef no get wooer grin

Loolcheesy maybe I'm nobody on romance section no be everybody be fine boy na

But all the same I'm enjoying the thread

Good evening doc
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hmmm what a thread... Looks like am lodging here dis evening.
This is the liveliest and the most funniest section on NL( not a fan of dis section tho, buh just developing some liking for dis section)
errm errm where is dat guy that use to serve orijin drink? Pls... I need 2 bottles of Orijin... And those 2 causing E-warriors. I think they both deserve an award for best E-warriors/fighters lols.......! I like those guyz becoz i love the way they display their height of stupidity, though in an insulting manner, yet comical. They are the clowns of dis section
need i mention their name... Hehehe seems am looking for gbehe here. I nor dey for trouble hehe.. Makes me remember dis funny saying 'TROUBLE DEY SLEEP YANGA GO WAKE AM' hahahaha...... Cant stop laughing
guyz u rock menh and amma following dis show to the end...
#you've just got urself a New fan *grins*
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by immortalvoices(m): 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81)

He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.