Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu (12481 Views)

Buhari Borrows 2.1 Billion Dollars From World Bank To Rebuild North East / Jonathan'll Hand Over To Igbo In 2019 -ezeife / I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by Lilboots(m): 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
Akuko uwa !!!
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by AtulegwuKalu: 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
President GEJ has shown strong commitment in the restructuring of the country.From the building of Almajiri schools in the north to the compensation of the IDPs. The government intend to rebuild the fallen North East Zone which have been under attack by insurgency. Apresident who is not from that zone could be so concerned about it is a good president. We have had past leaders from that zone and little efforts have they made in helping in this course.#GEJ4Naija
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by Simpson101(m): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
funstufz:

peradventure he made it to 2nd term, he will start the implementation 2months to the end of his tenure..............

He wouldn't even need to start any implementation because he won't be seeking for another term. shocked
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by authenticated: 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
SagePerv:
For a period of good six years, you watch them crumble. Their lives, wasted. Now six weeks to election, your are chasing after their votes.

Ha. No one will vote you.
You played politics with their lives.

Arab nonsence Is what you are saying.
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by Xcex: 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
D north is a setback 2 dis nation, d more reason why i neva blive in one nigeria
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by lanrock(m): 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
adamu muazu should swear with his life if PDP has never distribute dollars to south west monarch.
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by austinbrown: 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
Rebuild what? They bombed their place so they should rebuild it, afterall no body touched Biafra after the war nonsense
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
Revolution:

Really? What about this promise he made in 2011:

Without security, there is no government. So it is not debatable, it is something we have to addressed and we are working towards that with vigour. But if I’m voted into power within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. Four years is enough for anyone in power to make significant improvement and if I can’t improve on power within this period, it then means I cannot do anything even if I am there for the next four years.”

President Goodluck Jonathan, 31st January 2011.

Are you from Nigeria?
If yes
Then are you lacking security agencies in your kingdom?
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by kaziblaq: 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
englishmart:
it would have been much better not to make this promise. I'm 91% sure he won't fulfil it....
you can't be so sure.
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by annurhaske(m): 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
Maazu hippo lier, ur end has come
Stupid man with no future ay all.

Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by IbnuUche(m): 11:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
medicine after death. nonsense!!!!!
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by TolaniLuv: 11:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
When Re-elected ? Why didn't he do it before ? GEJ you are a coward .
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
ArchEnemy:
But why has your party decided to suddenly tighten their belt towards election time?

Would you really be able to remove those scars?

How easily we talk when we aren't the ones facing the fire of the haramist directly
archenemy, what will you do if you were made to be a leader?take your SOLUTIONS to the villa.
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
TolaniLuv:
send one of the soldiers to pass this your message to him, or better go to the villa and stop been a lousy online nuisance.
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by TolaniLuv: 12:01am On Mar 20, 2015
shadowgwalker:
send one of the soldiers to pass this your message to him, or better go to the villa and stop been a lousy online nuisance.

Are you ok? If you have a common sense , you will sensed what I meant by the Word Re-Elected. Don't quote me again
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by fortunella: 3:40am On Mar 20, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan,s good works must speak for him. God's plan for someone cannot be thwarted, no matter what. You are destined to win this election, is not your fault but God's favour in your life. Ride on GEJ!!!!!!!

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/19/jonathan-will-rebuild-north-east-muazu/[/quote]

Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2015
TolaniLuv:

Are you ok? If you have a common sense , you will sensed what I meant by the Word Re-Elected. Don't quote me again
as a small boy, I don advice you finish.
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 20, 2015
frankmishael1:
god punish u
God punish u too grin
Wetin i do angry
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 20, 2015
kitnah:

God punish u too grin
Wetin i do angry
why u insult Gej
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 20, 2015
TolaniLuv:
god punish u
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by SpencerLewis(m): 11:54am On Mar 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
That's the game changer speaking.
And I know that Jonathan will fulfil his promise(s).
[size=14pt]GEJ ALL THE WAY[/size]
Iti boribo like u
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by TolaniLuv: 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
frankmishael1:
god punish u

God will bless you !! Amen
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
TolaniLuv:

see your mess -mess face like back of yellow yarnsh sef cheesy

Hoodwing come oh!
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by TolaniLuv: 11:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
shadowgwalker:
see your mess -mess face like back of yellow yarnsh sef cheesy

Hoodwing come oh!

Wetin dis one deh talk?
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
TolaniLuv:

Wetin dis one deh talk?
go and stare at your face!
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by TolaniLuv: 11:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
shadowgwalker:
go and stare at your face!

I just did? So? Why u no get sense?
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 21, 2015
TolaniLuv:

I just did? So? Why u no get sense?
do it again, snap yourself and use as your dp!
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by KenModi(m): 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
Only the clueless and gullible citizens like him will believe dat shii undecided
Itz obvious his game is over
OTUEKE BECKONS
#sai buhari.

Chai! I hope you are still shouting ‘Sai Buhari’ today.
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by KenModi(m): 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
mascot87:
Who is he deceiving? Abeg story for the gullible demons

Well here we are. I know you wish you could correct the mistake you made in 2015
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by KenModi(m): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ilekeh:
What year?

Hopefully in year 5019.

Dreamerzzz

Well, Buhari is doing better; right? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Arrived Abuja Late From Kenya (photo) / 80 Reps Back Elumelu, Ikpeazu And Other House Members Suspended By PDP / Dapo Abiodun Wins Ogun APC Guber Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.