Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu (12464 Views)

Buhari Borrows 2.1 Billion Dollars From World Bank To Rebuild North East / Jonathan'll Hand Over To Igbo In 2019 -ezeife / I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by lalasticlala(m): 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
Former Bauchi governor and National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu, yesterday assured that President Goodluck Jonathan, will implement an already packaged marshal plan to rebuild the entire Northeast zone if voted in for a second term in office.

The PDP Chairman, who stated this in a press release issued on his behalf in Abuja, stressed that the idea to restore life fully to the already devastated zone would be the priority of the PDP in the next four years, if it gets re-elected.

Expressing happiness with the progress so far achieved by the armed forces and their international collaborators in the war against insurgency in the Northeast, Mu’azu said the current mop up operations to sweep the insurgents away from the troubled area had progressed beyond his party’s imagination.

According to him, “President Jonathan when re-elected for a second term will declare a Marshall Plan to rebuild the entire geopolitical zone affected by the war. Our party has this programme on the top of our agenda in the next four years.

“That will be the right way to wipe away the scars of war among the people of that area. I remain hopeful that our party has not only taken the pole position in this tight two-horse race to win the 2015 presidential election, but will also go ahead to win the majority in the National Assembly and win many more states.”

The PDP boss assured that his party will continue its current interactive sessions with stakeholders, particularly traditional rulers irrespective of the campaign of calumny emanating from the opposition All Progressives Congress, that it was distributing dollars to Yoruba monarchs.

“We shall continue this interactive engagement with Nigerians until 26th March when campaigns officially end before the March 28thPresidential elections, presenting our scorecard in government, our programme in the next four years to 2019, using the town hall format and meeting our revered traditional rulers,” he said.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/19/jonathan-will-rebuild-north-east-muazu/

1 Share

Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by SeverusSnape(m): 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
That's the game changer speaking.
And I know that Jonathan will fulfil his promise(s).
[size=14pt]GEJ ALL THE WAY[/size]

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by englishmart(m): 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
it would have been much better not to make this promise. I'm 91% sure he won't fulfil it....

70 Likes

Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by madridguy(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
Okay
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by ArchEnemy(m): 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
But why has your party decided to suddenly tighten their belt towards election time?

Would you really be able to remove those scars?

How easily we talk when we aren't the ones facing the fire of the haramist directly

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
Only the clueless and gullible citizens like him will believe dat shii undecided
Itz obvious his game is over
OTUEKE BECKONS
#sai buhari.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
no new tenure

1 Like

Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
For a period of good six years, you watch them crumble. Their lives, wasted. Now six weeks to election, your are chasing after their votes.

Ha. No one will vote you.
You played politics with their lives.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
KiriKiri will b d best place 2 declare his marshall plan

20 Likes

Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
kitnah:
Only the clueless and gullible citizens like him will believe dat shii undecided
Itz obvious his game is over
OTUEKE BECKONS
#sai buhari.
seconded

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
That's the game changer speaking.
And I know that Jonathan will fulfil his promise(s).
[size=14pt]GEJ ALL THE WAY[/size]

tell me how many of his promises has he fulfil.

19 Likes

Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by Etumgbe(m): 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
PDP

power to the people

Jonathan will keep transforming Naija till 2019

Sai Jona

15 Likes

Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by SeverusSnape(m): 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
lamako:

My brother, They are too numerous to mention; Is it the Improved education?( new universities, Almajiri schools), Second Niger bridge under construction, Free and Fair elections, improved health care, etc...THEY'RE JUST TOO NUMEROUS TO MENTION.

GEJ ALL THE WAY.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by olu77(m): 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
lamako:

He has fulfilled the promise never to jail corrupt officials

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
kastonkastrol:
seconded
We are the winning team cool

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by DrLee(m): 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
won't believe till I see it happen kiss
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by viczing(m): 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
Long live the president till 2019 when David mark will take over

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by mascot87(m): 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
Who is he deceiving? Abeg story for the gullible demons

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by CaptainAmerica1: 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
SagePerv:
For a period of good six years, you watch them crumble. Their lives, wasted. Now six weeks to election, your are chasing after their votes.
Ha. No one will vote you.
You played politics with their lives.

Simple!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by Ilekeh(f): 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
What year?

Hopefully in year 5019.

Dreamerzzz

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by synergycom19: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Where has he done that before?he didn't even know the meaning of that word,it's only made for men with guts

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by ratchetwrench: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by gratiaeo(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Vote for GEJ
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
e no easy
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by Dannyset(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
He won't be re-elected.
U think the people there are daft to know that Jonathan is the cause of their calamity in the first place.
Mr man go and look for another job, cos it would be a fake imagination to think that u will get ur required 25 percent from the state.
Muntulla!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by greall12(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
FOR

SALE.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by DesChyko: 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
I thought one online news site in the desert mentioned that this man is no longer on song with the PDP?

I pity the misled souls.. cry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by wasokay: 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
yes o
Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by synergycom19: 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
englishmart:
it would have been much better not to make this promise. I'm 91% sure he won't fulfil it....
Which has he fulfill?does he knows the meaning of promises?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan'll Declare A Marshal Plan To Rebuild North East When Re-elected- Mu’azu by Davvymavvy(f): 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
Failure is Jonathan's middle name. He said he has fulfilled his promise on power..what is power like in Nigeria today? He said he would fight corruption with technology but the first avenue for him to prove that to us is the use of card reader, tell me why the drastic change of stance. Jonathan is a monumental failure, if you want to learn about the qualities of a good leader, study Jonathan and do the opposite.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje Denies Donating N10m To EFCC, ICPC / Lawmakers Commend Ishaq Oloyede, JAMB Registrar Over N3bn Remittance / Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.