Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,120 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. (2766 Views)

After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / The Girl I Feel Inlove With Is An Alcoholic Person....she Bed-wet And Lots More. / Couple Fight & End Engagement Because Fiance Gave Fiancee A Full Stop Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by mizquote(f): 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
A friend of my friend engagement was called off because she bed wets.

my friend told me that that her friend fiance got to know about his fiancee predicament after she spent a week with him.

her friend is currently heart broken and had tried all she could even went as far as involving the guy's pastor and he's still adamant.

his reason being that the lady knew her predicament and she never told him, even when he forced her to spend the night at his place she often decline stating flimsy excuse.

he once saw her mattress outside and she lied that water poured on it. he said if she could keep such away from him after dating for months that she couldn't be trusted, and he can't marry a lady he can not trust.

the lady on the other hand claimed that she was too shy to tell him about the problem.

so guys and lady can u call off an engagement because of bed wetting?
Re: He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by msjanet(f): 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
crytoo bad I don't think I would though
Re: He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by boboLIL(m): 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
Heartbreaking
Re: He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by Michellla(f): 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
thats too bad.
she told have told him the problem from the onset.and not shying away from it'
Re: He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by dexcira(f): 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
So sorry bt she wud hv told him earlier .
Re: He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by greatme2good(f): 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
Such a thing requires courage to say...chai I can imagine.
Take heart the right person will come,I don't think the guy love her enough.
But when u meet the next guy,indirectly ask him a question about it then from his response u will know if u Will open up or not.
Re: He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
mizquote:

my friend told me that that her friend fiance got to know about his fiancee predicament after she spent a week with him.

her friend is currently heart broken and had tried all she could even went as far as involving the guy's pastor and he's still adamant.

his reason being that the lady knew her predicament and she never told him, even when he forced her to spend the night at his place she often decline stating flimsy excuse.

he once saw her mattress outside and she lied that water poured on it. he said if she could keep such away from him after dating for months that she couldn't be trusted, and he can't marry a lady he can not trust.

the lady on the other hand claimed that she was too shy to tell him about the problem.

U're a super gossip. Grade A

8 Likes

Re: He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
Yes, i wud call off an engagement becoz of dis, after all, i wana sleep on a bed, and not a swiming pool. De girl shud sick medical assistance for her problem, or even get spiritual help, depending on her religeon
Re: He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by mizquote(f): 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

you think so?
Re: He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by Smellymouth: 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
Nice move ..

She should be modelling for Pampers undecided
Re: He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by correctyourself(m): 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
Why calling-off the wedding or is there no solution to such problem? In some cases where husband is very ill does his wife run away, the answer is No! That guy should go and seat down marriage is not for children.

1 Like

Re: He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by XaintJoel20: 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
The dude has good enough reasons to have called off the engagement...
1. She bed wets...
2. She kept it in secrecy for the 'would be husband' not to know...
Why does she have to lie over such a sensitive issue? Relationship should be built on trust and not secrecy and lies...
I wish her the best...
Re: He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by CaroLyner(f): 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
Stick with him or her and help with the problem.
Some people just have weak bladders, and it could have been you!
Study the trend and help appropriately.
Advisable to remind the person to empty
bladder just before they sleep. If you wake up at night to empty yours you can wake your partner as well to do the same.
but she made a mistake not telling him initially.
Re: He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lame Excuses...undecided

He never loved her. Hopefully! it's for the best.

Re: He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by kaziblake(f): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
Bedwet!
Might be a.....problem.
He would have helped her instead of abandoning her.
I'm so sure if it was the order way round the girl would have stayed with him.
Re: He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by cruzita(f): 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
IS THIS THE ERA OF BED-WETTING?BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN UP TO 3 SAME TOPIC FROM DIFF. PEOPLE
Re: He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
Is he the only man alive? She should seek for help and move on. If she is a wife material, his loss.
Re: He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
I think she can find a holistic approach to this wettin'.
1) A mattress cover(to spare having to put the mattress outside)
2)Period/Menstraul panties.(the ones with the built-in lady pad)
Mizquote please share these ideas with her so she can better manage this issue.

1 Like

Re: He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by firstking01(m): 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ur always bringing ur friend's palava to nairaland undecided...u go sabi gossip

1 Like

Re: He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by firstking01(m): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ur always bringing ur friend's palava to nairaland undecided...u go sabi gossip oo
Re: He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by jmichlins(m): 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
If your friend should be in such shoes, will he be able to tell the girl. You can gossip anyway

1 Like

Re: He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by Qristien: 1:51am On Sep 16, 2016
No. Not for bedwetting, but for lying? I can call off a wedding! angry
Re: He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by Kobicove(m): 4:36am On Sep 16, 2016
correctyourself:
Why calling-off the wedding or is there no solution to such problem? In some cases where husband is very ill does his wife run away, the answer is No! That guy should go and seat down marriage is not for children.

Why don't you go and marry her then?

Just be ready to bear the financial burden that comes with it
Re: He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by bibijay123(f): 6:56am On Sep 16, 2016
mizquote:

I think her focus for now shld be on getting a solution. It could either be a medical or spiritual problem. If its spiritual i know few things that might help her.
Re: He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by queencalipso(f): 7:30am On Sep 16, 2016
correctyourself:

I think the problem here isn't the bed wetting, it's because she didn't tell him before he found out.

I always say this, people should learn to be open and sincere to someone they intend to get serious with. The highest that will happen is for s/he to end it, it won't be d end of your life. At least, one can easily bear it bcz s/he is not yet emotionally attached. Give your intending spouse the chance to mk their choice, that way, you will save your self the future embarrassment and heart break.

Imagine if she had told him, its either there wouldn't have been an engagement in the first place or there will be marriage and the issue will not surface to the public.

I blame the girl. Though it's not easy, but if one develope courage s/he will be ready for what ever will follow after you tell the truth.
Truth always win.

1 Like

Re: He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by pweetychyka(f): 7:34am On Sep 16, 2016
queencalipso:

I think the problem here isn't the bed wetting, it's because she didn't tell him before he found out.
I always say this, people should learn to be open and sincere to someone they intend to get serious with. The highest that will happen is for s/he to end it, it won't be d end of your life. At least, one can easily bear it bcz s/he is not yet emotionally attached. Give your intending spouse the chance to mk their choice, that way, you will save your self the future embarrassment and heart break.
Imagine if she had told him, its either there wouldn't have been an engagement in the first place or there will be marriage and the issue will not surface to the public.
I blame the girl. Though it's not easy, but if one develope courage s/he will be ready for what ever will follow after you tell the truth.
Truth always win.

Nice one ma'am!

U nailed it all.....

RadicallyBlunt:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seems she's only trying to help out na grin grin
Re: He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 16, 2016
mizquote:

It really depends. If for instance, she's honest with me, I would definitely find a solution for her. Because I truly believe in love. That is why I lay so much emphasis on the truth. It helps a lot in relationships.

On the other hand, if she lies to me and I find out, then it's sayonara.
Re: He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by KRILMIJAY(m): 9:52am On Sep 16, 2016
just that?? I even thought she cheated and he caught her in the act.
that guy fall hands ooooo. the truth be told, the dude never loved the babe. simple.
Re: He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by saintdennis(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2016
Give that guy a cold stout... he's a real man.

I always tell people to include clauses relating to deceit in their pre-nup most humans(men n women)are plain selfish and evil

Is it on wedding night/morning after that he will wake up to a moist smelly bed? And she starts telling. Him super story?

And to women out there with no womb or uterus deceiving men into marriage ehn...

GOD go show una pepper
Re: He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by bamac(m): 10:12am On Sep 16, 2016
If we want serious relationship we need to tell ourselves the truth from the start, foundation matters.
Re: He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by greatwhite(m): 10:26am On Sep 16, 2016
Serious baggage. Would the story be the same if the reverse was the case? I don't think so
Re: He Called Off The Engagement Because She Bed Wet. by steppin: 10:31am On Sep 16, 2016
mizquote:

An adult bed wetting? This is a serious matter.
That means her kids go dey carry foam outside, she too go dey carry her own dey follow dem for back.
Mbanu!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With / Actor Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Actress' Naked Boobs / Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Seeing Another Guy Whom Her Mother Approves Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.