Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Nigerian Men Always Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Always Right (772 Views)

Hillarious Reason Why Men Always Want To Enter The Paradise Between Women's Legs / Why Do Handsome Men Always Marry Ugly Women? / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Always Right by bridget007(f): 1:27am On Jan 18, 2009
Nigerian guys, exactly what do you want
Nigerain wives, your experiences please,
Re: Nigerian Men Always Right by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 18, 2009
Don't take him back.
Re: Nigerian Men Always Right by TOYOSI20(f): 1:30am On Jan 18, 2009
~  Subscribing to thread~ cheesy cheesy

Oya u guys better start spilling it out what do u really want?? angry
Re: Nigerian Men Always Right by tope2000(f): 1:30am On Jan 18, 2009
Noooooooooo
Dont take him back, Dnt be fooled by his mum's gospel wink
Re: Nigerian Men Always Right by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 18, 2009
Nigeria men know Nigerian women won't take shit from them abroad, that's mostly why they marry all this oyinbos, treating that like used tissue.

Poster, don't listen to the woman o. I'm suspecting that she doesn't think her son did anything "wrong".
Our mothers and their son, chei!
Re: Nigerian Men Always Right by omega25red(m): 2:50am On Jan 18, 2009
As a man i would also would tell you not to take him back you have listed a lot of things that a man would not take from you if you did it and you should not have to take that.This behavior is not only limited ti Nigerian men it a genral man problem. Some of use choose to work on it and some of us dont. The only thing i would blame you for is that you are actually considering taking him back
Re: Nigerian Men Always Right by arramyjay: 5:38am On Jan 18, 2009
No dont take him back.Have a restrain order placed, so he cant get close to you or r kids.
Re: Nigerian Men Always Right by Sapphic: 5:48am On Jan 18, 2009
Nigerian mothers can do eye service o. Do not take what she says literally. When the shit hits the fan, her son is her son. As for your husband, you need to understand that the average Nigerian man is used to cheating on his wife and having her turn a blind eye (and in some circumstances, she would even beg hinm to stay into the bargain). Kick the S.O.B. to the kerb. I do not know him personally, but I will wager that he is unlikely to become a model hubby.
Re: Nigerian Men Always Right by Sissy3(f): 7:28am On Jan 18, 2009
Sapphic:

Nigerian mothers can do eye service o. Do not take what she says literally. When the shit hits the fan, her son is her son. As for your husband. You need to understand that the average Nigerian man is used to cheating on his wife and having her turn a blind eye (and in some circumstances, she would even beg hinm to stay into the bargain). Kick the S.O.B. to the kerb. I do not know him personally, but I will wager that he is unlikely to become a model hubby.

true sista tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Always Right by babsongudus: 8:47am On Jan 18, 2009
Yoruba adage says agbejo enikan da, agba osika ni-he who listened n pass judgment on one-sided stories, is a wicked man
U see, many ladies in UK/ other side of the globe r not submissive n loyal to their husbands yet they eventually go out dere claiming their husbands cheat on them.(dat na y baby mother plenty 4 UK be dat oooo cheesy)
NOTE: M NOT IN ANY WAY TRYING TO REPROACH THE POSTER BUT I M JUST REALLY CONCERNED ABOUT WATS HAPPENING AROUND US cool
Re: Nigerian Men Always Right by bluespice(f): 9:09am On Jan 18, 2009
do for any reasomn take his sorry ass back
smoking pot in the presence of 4 teenage children? shocked shocked
if he was a saint, that is enough to move urself and ur kids away from harm's way meaning him

many Nigerian mothers have this almost occultic belief that their sons are always right irrespective of whatever shit it is they do
dont be rude to her but tell her politely and firmly that ur done with him

least i forget changing the locks and getting a restraining order would be a wise decision
Re: Nigerian Men Always Right by goodass(m): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2009
@ poster

wat has his being a nigerian got 2do wt d way he turned out?

go ask him wat he wants and leave 'nigeria' out.ta it, k? or we r all d same, huh?
Re: Nigerian Men Always Right by C2H5OH(f): 10:10am On Jan 18, 2009
goodass:

@ poster

go ask him wat he wants and leave 'nigeria' out.ta it, k? or we r all d same, huh?
Yup! He is just one of "those men" . Maybe no different from the other non-Nigerian man that left you with 4 kids at the age of 37. Did you go on their website to crucify them too?
Re: Nigerian Men Always Right by amebono14: 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2009
goodass:

@ poster

wat has his being a nigerian got 2do wt d way he turned out?

like seriously

i hate it when dis pple generalize

@poster

u see,u should blame urself for marrying a jerk and immatured goat,so stop generalizing
Re: Nigerian Men Always Right by ajames: 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2009
[color=#000099][/color]Lets be condid her bridget007.
I'm a nigerian man not married though,but a full adult,ur 37 2 time divorcee,married a potsmoking,emotional abusing then physical abusing man.
Don't u thik this is 2 coincidental u must have some blame in this did'nt he show any traits of this while u guys dated?
Agreed some nigerian men r assholes but i would not treat the one i love by emotionally and physically abusing the person.
To post this under this topic is wrong like i said u must have some blame in ur problem(potsmoking?)ha ha.
U just got wat u desrve face it.
Looking forward 2 hearing from u.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Have You Ever Been Shocked By How Big Or Small A Guy Was: ? / How Do Men Cheat On Ladies / I'm Convinced She Still Loves Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.