Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,980 members, 7,852,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

I'm Convinced She Still Loves Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Convinced She Still Loves Me (772 Views)

Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. / 6 Signs Your Ex Still Loves You / My Boyfriend Still Loves His Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Convinced She Still Loves Me by obiem(m): 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2009
Hi guys, i need your advice. There's this girl i met when i was serving, we started going out almost immediately after we met,everyone talked about us cos we we're always seen together. I passed out before her and it was like the world would end she cried her heart out, i felt same too but i could do little to save the situation. She passed out with the next batch and since then we've been in touch. I stay in Lagos while she stays up north. We talked almost everyday and it became a routine. I got a job with a telecom coy and it made it a lot easier. After some time, i noticed some changes in her behaviour over the phone, i enquired to know what was wrong, she wouldn't say. It became very obvious that something was wrong, i wanted to know but she would't let me in into it. I burst open one day over the phone i 'ACCUSED' her of hiding something from me, she reacted by saying she was 'FED' up with the relationship and all that. We parted ways with that. Last year she came to lagos and since then we've been in touch, I tried to make her see reason why we should solve our differences since we were closer, she's still mute about it. Infact one day when we were talking i told her to tell me emphatically that she didn't love me again, she said i shouldn't go there that she can't say anything like that. I still love her and i feel she still loves me, if she doesn't i just want to hear her say it. What do u guys think?
Re: I'm Convinced She Still Loves Me by whitelexi(m): 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2009
My thoughts. . .

She loves u, but there is someone else. . . Who probably is more established than u. She feels her personal terms will be better met by this guy, but doesnt want to hurt u by telling u she doesnt love u.

My Advice. . .

Move on, there will always be someone else. It is quite likely that she can come back when the bubble bursts but u must stand your ground. If she did it before, she will do it again.
Re: I'm Convinced She Still Loves Me by okpunor(m): 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2009
Ladies are smart players.Like whitelexi rightly said,she may not want to let the cat out the bag,and at thesame time she will be trying to strike a balance between you and the guy that has stolen her attention from you,for the fears of loosing if that doesn't work out well.My own cadid advise is that you let her know your feelings,and don't be surprise to find out that she has gone too far with this her new found love.You may begin to search for an alternative lady who will be there for you,so as to be able withstand the emotional trauma that will come with it.From your narration,it's certain that you will certainly get to know about this but she's being technical about the whole issue and at thesame time trying to mange information.
Try and confront her on this and not just telling her to tell you that she doesn't love you again,because she might be using you as a Spare Tire,pending when the other man fully comes up to take her.Be wise!!!!
Re: I'm Convinced She Still Loves Me by amebo22: 2:47am On Mar 12, 2009
OMG, i feel for you, i know wat you mean, you tinks she loves you but the chyke is just trying to play her cards rite, Rem no be love she go chop but might be wit someone who is financially ok but you might be her Assistant boifrend.
Now that said either remain friends or go find the love of ur life. Easier said than done but a stitch in time save nine, its hard but u ve to let go gradually, l
Best wishes
Re: I'm Convinced She Still Loves Me by oluwafemi113(m): 6:09am On Mar 12, 2009
next thread

(1) (Reply)

In This Case,what Will You Do? / Please, What Is The Perferct Gift For Valentine? / The Rules By Which Females Are Governed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.