Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. (47327 Views)

Car Thief Caught & Beaten In Kano, Tied On A Pole With Rope (Pic) / Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] / Man Who Duped A Woman Of N1.3M In Delta Caught & Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by qualityovenbake(m): 8:53am On Mar 20, 2015
"If" he comes out of this panel beating or "If" he survive this torture eh, I don't think he will be associated with anything that involves robbery in the rest of his life again. cheesy
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by dorocent(m): 8:53am On Mar 20, 2015
Wisdytech:

Op! Your street, no get name?

Or abi na inside SAMBISA FOREST?? Oya nack us the street name and the state if possible make we follow come beat ham small. Thanks
with d way u sound so... if u join beat dat guy, he no go last 1min agn oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Shubbylee(m): 8:55am On Mar 20, 2015
adssguy:
he is lucky sef,come. ma area for jos,dem go tie anything wey u steal for Ur neck come dey hit kom kom for u dey sing,dan biri,na ubanka me(monkey pikin,na Ur papa own?) d thief go dey dance,dem go beat am if him no dance,dem go carry am go him babe house and him papa house,him go dance tire dia,den dem go beat am well well come tie am for poll over night,d next day,police go come carry am,d day wen dem catch 1 guy with goat,Lol see as person use goat for neck dey dance shoki,d goat dey shout mehhhh,d guy still carry am dey dance

Hahahaha! that's some funny crazy Shiit!! Very brutal!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by sparkleRed(f): 9:03am On Mar 20, 2015
nichole2:
still they could have atleast not injured him like dat, these guy looks like he's about to give up the ghost- it is realy well
Wow nichole2 u still on NL cool smiley
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by chyket(m): 9:03am On Mar 20, 2015
Very lucky to be still alive! Others like him would have been particles of ashes by now.
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by stigman(m): 9:03am On Mar 20, 2015
SagePerv:

You are suffering from;

- Mental Slavery
- Self righteousness
- & Religious stupídity.

Jungle Justice is No Justice. Change.
You need to get rid of that atrocious mindset.

Mumu, may one of them meet you today today say amen na
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by BabaO2: 9:03am On Mar 20, 2015
dejisky:
Naija wt jungle justice. Good for him share he won't try it next time.
Make dem leave am untouch? U for kuku ma say make dem no arrest am
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Acidosis(m): 9:04am On Mar 20, 2015
TheRainmaker1:

I'm ashamed of most of the people who have commented above angry
I hate the way Nigerians treat petty thieves and robbers when they're caught
Why do we all act so sanctimonious We're a whole Nation of hypocrites.
People are there, stealing billions of Nigeria from under our noses by the day, and when they come out, we Clap for them and give them chieftaincy titles. Even when they're caught, they do plea bargain and are easily left off the hook.
However, when a poor man/woman who steals #100 is caught (not minding whether he hasn't eaten for days), you all come out and pour your frustrations on them, stripping them, beating them mercilessly and even burning them alive. This is totally unacceptable...Its barbaric.
I'm not saying stealing is a good thing, but the thief could easily be handed over to the police and let the law take it's course.
Nobody is guilty of a crime unless proven so in a court of law.
Even Jesus stopped the stoning of a woman caught in adultery by saying "he who has not committed ANY sin should be the first to cast his stone"
Say NO to jungle Justice
Say NO to extrajudicial killings
Say NO to Barbaric behaviours

A man with gun? lol

what if he had killed those girls?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Senjuchiha: 9:04am On Mar 20, 2015
When d bushmeat don catch d hunter
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Bulala66: 9:05am On Mar 20, 2015
E no go thief again
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by olareed(m): 9:06am On Mar 20, 2015
Petty thieves get lynched...big thieves get celebrated...#Nigeria and thieves sha...
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 20, 2015
stigman:

Mumu, may one of them meet you today today say amen na

Fúck off from my mentions. Babaric bastard.

If you can do this to a human being, how different are you then from them?
undecided
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Revolva(m): 9:08am On Mar 20, 2015
angry angry angry angry na wa oo....naijka n jungle justice..abeg make dem no kill am o...pls...our society is too hard though i no support stealing....oo but pls always pity pple take him to the police to do every even if na jail dem carry am go better pls dont burn or kill him ok
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by hardbody: 9:08am On Mar 20, 2015
pretydiva:
Looking 4 quick means 2 riches. C wat he brought upon himself. Allowed d whole world 2 c his john Thomas. Every day 4 d thief,buh certainly 1 day 4 d owner of d house. Sucex doesn't cm easily. Let's work towards it n do away wif crime. A word dey say is enof 4 d wise.

You dat is reading dis nw,It might b ur turn tomorrow...

You think it is easy to thief successfully? If he were to succeed, and he continues over time, he will agree with you that success does not come cheap.
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by dROC1: 9:08am On Mar 20, 2015
nichole2:
For goodness sake these is a fellow human being , people can be so barbaric ,they could have taken him to the police to serve jail term.. Na wa 4 people sef

Will u keep quiet!!
@nichole2 you obviously haven't been help hostage in your own home with family while robbers taking turns on u like amusement park (I'm sure you don't want to experience that).
If you've ever been gang r@ped and sod0mized by 7 robbers for 3 hours straight and your neighbor gets his brains blown out with a sawed off shotgun then you will know that robbers ain't human beings for goodness sake!! (Look what they did at Lekki last Friday)

These guys break in rob, kill, maim, gang r@pe and sod0mize all females in sight including daughters and grandmas.( Try telling your boyfriend you were drilled by 7 dirty robbers for 3 hours and check his reaction). A lady was shot point blank for refusing to be gang r@ped.

I don't support jungle justice, lynching or burning. I just don't pity them anymore when they are tied up and beaten up in this manner.

As for taking him to the police, if he sorts them he will be back at your doorstep in a jiffy with shooters like what happened at A4 Hotel Ajah last year.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by goooze(m): 9:10am On Mar 20, 2015
SagePerv:

You are suffering from;

- Mental Slavery
- Self righteousness
- & Religious stupídity.

Just one prayer for u "may u never experience robbery incidence that will leave some parts of your body paralyzed for the rest of your life"
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by stigman(m): 9:10am On Mar 20, 2015
SagePerv:

Fúck off from my mentions. Babaric bastard.

If you can do this to a human being, how different are you then from them?
undecided

Say amen
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 20, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked

WETIN I WAN TALK..Ooooooooooo!!!

ok

GEJ 2015
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by ignis: 9:13am On Mar 20, 2015
freshness2020:
Serves him right.. Thank God for the boys dat caught him.

Serves him right?
How sure are you that the guy is really a thief guilty of the allegation?
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by bliss2al(m): 9:14am On Mar 20, 2015
serves him right i agree to that....

but the main/bigger thieves that all of us know are walking about freely undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by 3kay945(m): 9:15am On Mar 20, 2015
SagePerv:

You are suffering from;

- Mental Slavery
- Self righteousness
- & Religious stupídity.

Leave story.
Let them hit you once, then you will sing different song.
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 20, 2015
Acidosis:

A man with gun? lol

what if he had killed those girls?

If the man actually had a loaded gun, how could he have let himself be caught by unarmed area boys?

Think!!

Most likely, it was either a toy gun or an unloaded one, carried simply with the intention to frighten victims enough to co-operate.

I'm not saying this is right of course. I'm simply saying it's wrong to treat a human being like an animal.

In the civilised world, you can't even treat animals this way, or you go to jail.
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Emeralddd(f): 9:19am On Mar 20, 2015
This is Unfair! How sure are we,dat dis guy was actually the one dat stole??This is Nigeria,wia even an innocent person can be caught and forced to pay for wat he knows nothing about...and even if he did,there is always a better way of handling it than stripping and beating out blood...jeezz!
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by dbestuncle: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2015
i fear a lawless society wer jungle justice is on the increase and celebrated. The failure in the Nigerian police is responsible for this i know but let us be careful 4 one day we may mistaken arrest a wrong person n deal with him thus
Sagapery thnx.

SagePerv:

You are suffering from;

- Mental Slavery
- Self righteousness
- & Religious stupídity.

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by 3kay945(m): 9:20am On Mar 20, 2015
ignis:

Serves him right?

You female right? I understand how you feel. THat dude is a thief he even look like one of the area boys in my area.y
Be careful how you pity thieves cos when they hit you, it will pain you double cool
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by EnterPRO: 9:22am On Mar 20, 2015
TheRainmaker1:

If the man actually had a loaded gun, how could he have let himself be caught by unarmed area boys?

Think!!

Most likely, it was either a toy gun or an unloaded one, carried simply with the intention to frighten victims enough to co-operate.

I'm not saying this is right of course. I'm simply saying it's wrong to treat a human being like an animal.

In the civilised world, you can't even treat animals this way, or you go to jail.

what stops him from begging for alms? or doing odd jobs?
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Emma4Jesu(m): 9:23am On Mar 20, 2015
Some times if we started passing justice like China, the rate of evill will decrease
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by isan(m): 9:24am On Mar 20, 2015
Chai....shocked jungle justice o bad gan
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by freshness2020: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2015
ignis:

Serves him right?
What makes ♈όϋ think he is innocen?t
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Adewale9(m): 9:29am On Mar 20, 2015
Authority stealing pass Arm Robbery.....let's go for the thieves in Government and do this to dem
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2015
EnterPRO:

what stops him from begging for alms? or doing odd jobs?

Maybe you didn't read the part where I said "I'm not saying it's right..."

It is wrong to rob, or steal,YES. But it doesn't warrant the lynching and extrajudicial killings we mete out here in Nigeria.

Most people have stolen at one time or another in our lives, we just weren't caught. We commit examination malpractices, we give or take bribes and facilitation payments, etc.

So what moral justification do we have to treat another human this way, simply because his luck ran out
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2015
Time am for transformer when oga jona decide to dey give us light for naija then u fit release am after light don come for the transformer, transformer transformation agenda will sort his case grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad / Italy Arrests Nigeria’s ‘Rambo’ For Torturing, Killing Migrants In Libya / Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.