Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. (47329 Views)

Car Thief Caught & Beaten In Kano, Tied On A Pole With Rope (Pic) / Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] / Man Who Duped A Woman Of N1.3M In Delta Caught & Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by KingsleyCEO: 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I think this opinion won't be on your mind if a thief steals your Phantom Z.

You may be correct, but respect for life should be of importance. Are you suggesting they kill him?
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Grahamjnr(m): 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
goldiam:
when you see them in action then you will agree with me that they truly deserve this kind of treatment,although i am not in support of jungle justice but they deserve this kind of beaten honestly those thieves are heartless while in action.
You spoke my mind, brother. Last two months I was attacked by these bad boys and my Tecno Phantom Pad II was taken. That didn't happen without receiving a broken jaw and rib bone which I had to be admittted for about two weeks. My AR Photos glasses destroyed which am yet to get a new one from my opthamologist. Right now my stance on jungle justice is faltering, reasons being that I've feel the pains and the police which I reported the incident to where even trying to use my situation as money making avenue. My stance on this issue of jungle justice is indifference cos Nigeria is indeed a JUNGLE!
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by 3kay945(m): 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
ignis:

Am not pitying thieves...
Am only saying we should say no to and condemn jungle justice in all ramifications. Nigeria is not a jungle, we have forces and security agents that are there to maintain law and order. We can always hand suspected thrives to them.
Now, Can you swear with your life that this guy is really guilty of that?

See your mouth, which one be swearing with ones life because of a thief that won't blink before hurting you.
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by MistadeRegal(m): 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
Wetin that man for 3rd picture dey do?
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
searching4love:

So u support this show of shame You are sick
mind ur bis guy!! undecided
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Bollinger(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
echobee:
Serves him right cheesy

And you obviously don't see anything wrong with what they did to him. Nigerians are completely immune.
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
mind ur bis guy!! undecided

Who gives a fuucck about you undecided mgbeke
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
searching4love:

Who gives a fuucck about you undecided mgbeke
pls and pls dont quote me again till u dieeee,are mad? undecided
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
pls and pls dont quote me again till u dieeee,are mad? undecided

I gave you too much attention so it made u feel important. I should have thrown your ass into the trash can. You're just an irredeemable slow poke. Go in pieces and never in your lame life quote me or comment on any of my thread if your word really counts undecided
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
searching4love:

I gave you too much attention so it made u feel important. I should have thrown your ass into the trash can. You're just an irredeemable slow poke. Go in pieces and never in your lame life quote me or comment on any of my thread if your word really counts undecided
sonaofabitch undecided undecided

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by stonecoldcafe: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
SagePerv:

You are suffering from;

- Mental Slavery
- Self righteousness
- & Religious stupídity.

Jungle Justice is No Justice. Change.
You need to get rid of that atrocious mindset.

Have you ever been robbed by a Nigerian thief?
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by chubbyz(f): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
SagePerv:

You are suffering from;

- Mental Slavery
- Self righteousness
- & Religious stupídity.

jungle justice is not good abi?i pray they come for u(the thieves I mean)and see if they wouldn't give u somefing worse than jungle justice!

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Sugarpeaches(f): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Taaaaaaah....Look where your mind is going
grin I guess my mind needs to be washed!
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by eposho: 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
SagePerv:

You are suffering from;

- Mental Slavery
- Self righteousness
- & Religious stupídity.

same mind-set I had coming from mother England after yrs of civilisation until I was boldcalt robbed on my way frm Abuja.
never hold ANY BRIEF for nija thief. bro. its wild around here.

Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by DonaldGenes(m): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

grin I guess my mind needs to be washed!

Go jor
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Sugarpeaches(f): 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Go jor

Okay angry
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by goldiam(f): 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
Grahamjnr:

You spoke my mind, brother. Last two months I was attacked by these bad boys and my Tecno Phantom Pad II was taken. That didn't happen without receiving a broken jaw and rib bone which I had to be admittted for about two weeks. My AR Photos glasses destroyed which am yet to get a new one from my opthamologist. Right now my stance on jungle justice is faltering, reasons being that I've feel the pains and the police which I reported the incident to where even trying to use my situation as money making avenue. My stance on this issue of jungle justice is indifference cos Nigeria is indeed a JUNGLE!
bros i sympathise with you on your experience with those bad guys that is why i did not feel sorry for that goat cus he truly deserve what he got.
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by goldiam(f): 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Let me hazard a guess, have you been robbed ever before?
i dont need to be robbed before i no how heartless those guys can be.they are just born without heart and besides i have heard soo many scary and sad stories about what this dare devils robbers have caused.
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by goldiam(f): 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
Bluetooth2:

I'm 100% in support of civilian justice because the Nigeria police has failed the citizenries.
yea civilian justice like the one done to that goat that op posted,but not jungle justice like the one done to the aluu 4.
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

Okay angry

I am just playing o mbok
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Sugarpeaches(f): 7:11am On Mar 21, 2015
DonaldGenes:

I am just playing o mbok

Okay,gd morning. smiley
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by acada111(f): 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
nichole2:
For goodness sake these is a fellow human being , people can be so barbaric ,they could have taken him to the police to serve jail term.. Na wa 4 people sef

Sweety, dem don near you before? If no, pray it never happens cos' your mindset will change automatically.
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by acada111(f): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
TheRainmaker1:

I'm ashamed of most of the people who have commented above angry

I hate the way Nigerians treat petty thieves and robbers when they're caught

Why do we all act so sanctimonious We're a whole Nation of hypocrites.

People are there, stealing billions of Nigeria from under our noses by the day, and when they come out, we Clap for them and give them chieftaincy titles. Even when they're caught, they do plea bargain and are easily left off the hook.

However, when a poor man/woman who steals #100 is caught (not minding whether he hasn't eaten for days), you all come out and pour your frustrations on them, stripping them, beating them mercilessly and even burning them alive. This is totally unacceptable...Its barbaric.

I'm not saying stealing is a good thing, but the thief could easily be handed over to the police and let the law take it's course.

Nobody is guilty of a crime unless proven so in a court of law.

Even Jesus stopped the stoning of a woman caught in adultery by saying "he who has not committed ANY sin should be the first to cast his stone"

Say NO to jungle Justice
Say NO to extrajudicial killings
Say NO to Barbaric behaviours

The solution is easy, my dear. They should go and steal from the people stealing billions and not from the common man that's struggling to make a living for himself.
The very snake wey bite them naim use tail flog all nigerians, so why steal from your struggling neighbour?
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by acada111(f): 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
dROC1:

Will u keep quiet!!
@nichole2 you obviously haven't been help hostage in your own home with family while robbers taking turns on u like amusement park (I'm sure you don't want to experience that).
If you've ever been gang r@ped and sod0mized by 7 robbers for 3 hours straight and your neighbor gets his brains blown out with a sawed off shotgun then you will know that robbers ain't human beings for goodness sake!! (Look what they did at Lekki last Friday)

These guys break in rob, kill, maim, gang r@pe and sod0mize all females in sight including daughters and grandmas.( Try telling your boyfriend you were drilled by 7 dirty robbers for 3 hours and check his reaction). A lady was shot point blank for refusing to be gang r@ped.

I don't support jungle justice, lynching or burning. I just don't pity them anymore when they are tied up and beaten up in this manner.

As for taking him to the police, if he sorts them he will be back at your doorstep in a jiffy with shooters like what happened at A4 Hotel Ajah last year.

He shouldn't just be beaten but also burnt to ashes.
For refusing to be raped the pregnant wife of a colleague was kicked severally on the stomach and she immediately started bleeding. After the robbery, she was taken to the hospital and the pregnancy evacuated. Sadly her womb got damaged and she can no longer have kids. The man cried his heart out when narrating his ordeal.
As for me o... any robber caught should be set ablaze. chikena!!!
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by dROC1: 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
acada111:

He shouldn't just be beaten but also burnt to ashes.
For refusing to be raped the pregnant wife of a colleague was kicked severally on the stomach and she immediately started bleeding. After the robbery, she was taken to the hospital and the pregnancy evacuated. Sadly her womb got damaged and she can no longer have kids. The man cried his heart out when narrating his ordeal.
As for me o... any robber caught should be set ablaze. chikena!!!

Very sad tale indeed.
These guys are terrorists and should be treated as such. Sadly they start preaching and blaming the devil when caught
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
acada111:

The solution is easy, my dear. They should go and steal from the people stealing billions and not from the common man that's struggling to make a living for himself.
The very snake wey bite them naim use tail flog all nigerians, so why steal from your struggling neighbour?

It doesn't matter who they steal from. The fact remains that stealing or robbery, as the case may be, is a crime, punishable by law.

What I don't approve of is extrajudicial killings and lynching which Nigerians seem to derive such perverse pleasure from angry
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 11:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
Good for him tongue cheesy
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

Okay,gd morning. smiley

Sorry for the long reply.. I was actually ehh
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 22, 2015
I know he stole and all but wow

How can humans do this to another .. Very emotional no human rights law sad
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by tablu: 2:01am On Mar 22, 2015
Right to human dignity! So sad that this part of the word does not respect that.
Re: Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. by quiet006storm: 4:29am On Mar 22, 2015
find out more on bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/03/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none_20.html?spref=tw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis / Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad / Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.